My friend's 10 y/o sister always gives me hugs and sits on my lap when there aren't enough seats...

My friend's 10 y/o sister always gives me hugs and sits on my lap when there aren't enough seats. It's gives me an erection and sometimes theres precum,
am I a pedophile? I don't find kids attractive or anything

Attached: K7DRWsH.jpg (552x583, 26K)

does she ever feel it or ask what it is shes feeling?

Most people get a boner if someone is rubbing up on their dick. So if you don’t like it then you aren’t a pedophile

If you're the kind of person that's sensitive to touch and get erections all the time, then no.

If it's just the physical stimulation and you don't like it, then no.

pics

You should hit that, you know you want to

Attached: 1508370815886.gif (387x291, 1.81M)

Attached: download.jpg (176x286, 7K)

Yes your a pedo. I havent had an involuntary hard on since puberty. Hell it can take a hot chick a good 20 seconds of massaging my cock before I am erect

Ok kill yourself and your parents for raising a pedo.

Lol erectile dysfunction much

Sounds like you have problems of your own, you sure you're not a fag?

Nope. Just a normal guy who doesnt get hard about a 10 year old.

>Nope. Just a normal guy who doesnt get hard

but you said you struggle to get hard when a "hot chick" is massaging your cock, you have low testosterone my friend

Impotent

My dick doesn’t get hard like that either.

I’m gay

Attached: 1510451133226.gif (720x480, 80K)

No I didnt say I struggle. Having a 7 inch cock which is not that huge. Takes more time then you would imagine to become erect. Also regular sex is also a factor in how fast your serotonin levels spike. Longer with out sex the faster your body will get erect and orgasm. Its science.

but if some hot twink massaged your cock then it'd get hard right? or some bear or whatever you degenerate faggots like
My point is user implied his lack of erection is a positive thing when in fact his lack of erection is a symptom of his testicles failing to produce testosterone

LIE: You don't find preteens attractive.
TRUTH: Almost ALL males find pretty preteens attractive. It's ok, just don't act on it!

She's felt if before and said sorry and adjusted herself. but she probably thought she sat on my phone or something

Bullshit.

Yea you got a point there, that instantly gets me a boner.

Attached: B3B7FC0F-686A-48BF-B789-9845B9F8C330.jpg (750x684, 56K)

Clearly she has a crush on you. If she's cute and/or her mom is hot you should absolutely put up with her friendliness in the hopes that when she's old enough she'll want to hop on your dick. For comparison, BTW, how old are you?

Attached: download (2).jpg (264x191, 8K)

>Having a 7 inch cock Takes more time then you would imagine to become erect
>regular sex is also a factor in how fast your serotonin levels spike
>Its science.
I can literally see your autism

you're so full of shit

>takes 20 seconds to become erect with a hot chick touching his junk
>I-I dont struggle.to get hard
You sound like a total B-I-itch tbh

preteens is a stretch
14 - 18 you can argue but not preteen
preteens are 12 and below

She does kinda act like she has a crush on me, but it seems a bit fucked to wait for a kid to be legal all with the intent of fucking her.Oh and I'm 18

I'll massage your cock user and time how fast you get hard

Let's not blur that line between something between beautiful and something being sexually attractive.

I didn't say to wait for her. I said to keep the option open. You may also note that I said "old enough" as opposed to 18 because I left that distinction up to you. When you're 24 you might want the option of nailing a 16 year old, after all.

and getting arrested for statutory rape because a 16 year old is going to want to tell everyone of her older boyfriend and the sex they have

16 is legal here anyway

>16 is legal here
are you from Swedistan?

>16 is legal here anyway
if your age

Nope, UK
Isn't 15 legal in Sweden?

Nope, 16 is the age of consent in the UK

It's not statutory rape everywhere and it shouldn't be statutory rape anywhere.

yes

She's obviously old enough, what's the big deal?

Attached: FaceApp_1563722571831.jpg (552x583, 158K)

>shouldn't be statutory rape anywhere.
what should or shouldn't be doesn't matter, all that matters is that you don't get yourself arrested and put on a register

For me its Im just sensitive to touch, sometimes I get boner when I pet the dog and not - Im not attracted to animals

Well if they're 12 they're old enough to be fluent with phones and they also are likely thirsting for a dicking, when will it be socially ok? It's pretty clear it's not just the men that want these girls that chose only to wear short shorts.

>these girls that chose only to wear short shorts.
And Todd bless them for that.

She wants tha d

I get that you're a mentally retarded person that wants to fuck kids, that isn't what I was saying, I was replying to the comment that all men are attracted to preteens
I said that you could argue men being attracted to 14 year olds and above but not preteens
all you've done is projected some retarded fantasy of a kid wanting sex

So know th laws of your state because it is 100% legal to fuck 16 year olds in plenty of them.

I'm not saying anything about fucking them I'm just saying protect yourself before you do something

Sie haben keine Chance zu überleben, nehmen Sie sich Zeit

>knows the gay terminology
>must be a faggot

I would try to slip a finger inside her

obviously never been to /fit/

from a feminists perspective, yes that 100% makes you a pedophile and you're already guilty of molestation for letting your erect penis touch a kid even if it's through your pants.
Then from a man's perspective, you don't get to have one.

>weak bait

there've been studies done on it. most men do indeed find girls 10-12 years old attractive.

Don't get to have what, a kid?

link to these studies, please.

You never woke up with a hard-on?? What are you -- a robot?

ok that's fine I disagree but that's to be expected through populations, I don't believe my opinion to be what should be accepted as norm it is just my own opinion and nothing more

good thing no one asked for your degenerate point of view

That too, seeing as how you should have to register to be sex offender.

Not supporting pedos but kids being horny is kinda true

some autist keeps posting it on here. I'm not that autist so you'll just have to lurk more.

or maybe learn to google.

You might wanna see a doctor about your blood pressure problems before you die.

Gross! Yes, you should be ashamed.

Go to a strip club and get used to having women in your lap...

For getting an erection? nice bait

y lol

that was never what was being discussed, user said most men are attracted to 12 years old and less I was pointing out that what user said was pointless and off topic like your comment

This.
Every third 10 y/o girl may be really cute. It's not wrong or abnormal to admit that fact. You just have to embrace the thought that cute as they are, they are off limits.

>learn to google.
haha yes lets all google studies on sexual attraction to minors

>I'm not saying anything about fucking them
No, I am though and I think ultimately we are saying the same thing. Read your states laws.

>Read your states laws.
agreed

Everyone knows 80% - 90% of girls wearing short shorts want the coco and making eye contact with them makes it extremely apparent.

Hang her upside down in your basement and beat her with a baseball bat.
Then you'll know if she's really ready.

OP here. I can admit the girl in question is cute, but sexually attractive? no

Dude, I've got an 8 incher and it pops up constantly and damned near instantly. If you're a non-gay adult male and your dick doesn't get hard quickly, you've either got low T or low blood pressure.

As to the pedo accusations, I've never had it get hard around a kid. They seem to be anti-boner material. I have however gotten an erection from doing home repairs and cutting/sanding wood for use in construction projects around the house. So unless it means I'm somehow sexually attracted to plyboard or building shit, you're probably fine.

this is pretty much normal for those of us who are walking boners. doesn't matter what touches or even close to my dick and i get a boner. i surely dont think about my dog or pizza box sexually.

FB/IG/VSCO

Attached: 74bf7f72ab2d4d1ba338c3993205b8cffc23e13b.jpg (170x250, 18K)

>I'm somehow sexually attracted to plyboard or building shit, you're probably fine.

LOL

Only if they are mute and have some weird developmental disorder like balanced macromastia or something.

I seriously don't get how dudes can be attracted to chicks who look like dudes.

>he's 18
>she's 10

Well, when you're 29, she'll be 21. That's not a bad differential. At 10, she may have a crush on you. I guess the REAL question is how do you feel about her? If there are zero feelings on your part, then why is this even a thread? If there *are* feelings on your part for her, then here's the MOST you can do. Stay in her life. Stay in her eyesight once a month. Just enough that she doesn't forget you. Then wait for her to hit 17 or 18 and see if there's still any interest on her part for you. If there's not, then move on. Get a girl your own age. It's much easier than messin' with the kiddies. You don't want some mom or dad kicking your ass. And when it's their kid, they'll have the strength of 10 men as they rearrange your bones.

You sound like a cuck

>he doesn't google studies on sexual attraction to minors
what a pussy

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

>some retarded fantasy of a kid wanting sex
I started masturbating in 4th grade (age 9). I first ejaculated at 11, and then jerkin' the gherkin became an everyday thing with me. I knew what sex was. I knew what naked females looked like. Hell yeah, I wanted to have sex! Is it possible girls experience something similar -- especially as they mature earlier than boys?

Let me get this straight. Are you saying he should beat on the brat with a baseball bat?

HEh i can’t even get it up to women I need to look at pics of male celebrities as children and picture them naked haha

Girls generally start looking at boys as sexual objects around the age of 14. The ones who develop that idea earlier were generally molested at some point.

Prior to that age most girls (and boys for that matter) are really only sexually attracted to themselves. They might feel affection for others, but it typically doesn't translate into sexual attraction. It's more like wanting to be their friend.

Oh yeah, Oh yeah, O-Oh

Bro you should hit it. Don't be a queer.

Fucking degenerates. Kill yourselves you are all pedos.

fuck her dood

Yeah sounds like a great idea.
Think I'll just wait 6 years to see if she still flirts with me

>Think I'll just wait 6 years
CRINGE, its better if you fuck a loli you fucking cuck

>tfw i have 7 inches
>takes 2 seconds to get hard

ugly reddit "memes" should be burned

>saying haha yes
go back

>I havent had an involuntary hard on since puberty.

HA! WHAT A FAG!

Attached: Ga9wwtL.jpg (993x739, 88K)

>equating ephebophilia to pedophilia
lurk more

that's because 12yo girls are attractive and cute..

Attached: 6ee4d96b73c2ad403ddbef4bcd0c22c3.png (1200x1200, 1.31M)

Do you have an egg shaped penis?

Snapchat fans you will like this

Attached: 15aca344b31a42539eceb9c6d5658f79caec3d9ff93b46238d5f8cdfd13947.jpg (196x262, 17K)