Post your bed Yea Forums

post your bed Yea Forums

Attached: SimmonsBeautyRest_for_Niggers.jpg (525x647, 118K)

just google the back of a pontiac grandam

i wouldn't be in this fucking mess if you faggots hadn't voted for fucking trump.

Attached: 1559415667714.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Attached: 1560722318391.jpg (804x644, 120K)

fucking trumptard you could have had complete student loan forgiveness and lived on your parents insurance until you were in your 40's

google just the grandam of a back pontiac

faggots trump in this hadn't voted for if i fucking you wouldn't be mess

i know what you're doing

Attached: CktFpBIVEAAYe-a.jpg (305x384, 17K)

This is bait but it working because of just how pathetic it is lmao.

I like working hard for the things i have

Only bed pics I have all have OP's mom spread eagle or bent over or with an eggplant up her ass

we could be living in a utopia right now but you ass holes elect some racist bigot homphone into the white house after 8 glorious years of one of the most perfect human beings on earth.

I wanna call this low quality bait but its getting to me.. good job user

Attached: 1563152174640.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>not having enough money to pay for something before you buy it

Didnt your parents teach you anything? Loans are a tax on the stupid.

Good god you are aids

you don't want FREE shit you fucking idiot? the govt just needs to make more money and give it away to solve issues like world hunger and modern slavery but no you like watching people suffer and refugees get denied at the border. you like seeing illegal immigrants who didn't do anything illegal get deported from their families after what a fucking DUI? i got multiple DUI's as a teenager and never spent a dime on my court charges. california is a smarter state so i got to live and learn unlike you knuckle draggers that puts innocent people behind bars for simple shit like dealing dope

Attached: 1555784096769 hil.png (687x541, 263K)

Good lord. Get a fucking job.

I had a job working with HR depts of large companies until you shit heels voted in trump and my company lost its teeth. Do you know how many single mothers lost their jobs because of you? i bet you don't care though

Don't blame the world for something you need to fix. Get your resume out there, go back to school. The world is changing and you are falling behind. If you weren't prepared to lose your job then you were doing something wrong.

Lots of people make that mistake. Move on and move forward.

Attached: 1551647765956.jpg (492x647, 42K)

going to school put me 250,000 in debt you horses ass. Then i graduate and people tell me that feminist literature isn't a part of daily lives because of fuckers like you

you people just can't accept that YOU are behind in the times and when bernie gets voted in you'll be brought to heel.

you are the problem with america

Attached: 545249846.jpg (624x349, 27K)

You spent $250k on a non STEM shit tier degree?

Ffs OP wake up

Attached: images.jpg (311x162, 9K)

>$250,000

Oh I am so happy with the irony of your situation.

Nothing in life is free debt slave. Good luck trying to dig out of that. The banks own you now you stupid faggot.

I WOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY IT BACK IF THE RIGHT PERSON GOT ELECTED

i feel like i'm talking to autistics here

I so wish this was true....

You seem more like the autistic one here. Oh wait, no you don't, because if you were, you'd at least jave the mental capacity to understand at least a little economics.

All aboard the Trump Train 2020

Holy shit you are retarded. Read "Basic Economic by Thomas Sowell" you shit head. I don't really see you doing that, you should start with Red Fish Blue Fish.

Liberals like this will never understand reality.

>I WOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY IT BACK IF THE RIGHT PERSON GOT ELECTED

Attached: parasite.jpg (820x460, 29K)

70 percent of college students graduate with a significant amount of loans.

I think you meant to say "my parents live in bubble, and I'm too much of a coward to pop it"

What the fuck did you do to that bed OP?

Ok. So if the government owes you a check for 250,000 to pay off your student loan you willingly took on do i get a check for $250,000 too? Its only fair user.

You can pay off your worthless degree and i can pay off my house, car, buy another car and set aside enough to take a nice vacation every year for the next 10 years.

Leaked my ex gf think i win

Attached: 174399e130cf480cb36005332b5358e00.jpg (258x382, 16K)

Attached: F57B8395-3FEA-46E6-A650-42B115B91F5B.png (1333x1000, 1.79M)

you keep saying your house and your car when you don't even use it 90% of the time. Selfish fucks like you will burn when the people rise.

This.

How do you not understand this OP? Do you wear a helmet everyday?

>Selfish fucks
>Wants the government to shell out $250,000 for a useless degree.

*Next ill say i was just pretending!*

I live in my house and use my car every day to get to my job.

people shouldn't have houses now? Do we have to share it with 20 other people to be ethical?

I don't have to room with a judgemental fuck like you do I? Maybe you can share my bed with me and I'll hate rape you a bit.

my state pays more into taxes than it takes out for welfare and the like. california is the best model out there and you only think the way you do because faux news convinced you that CNN lies. Can you even prove ONCE something that they lied about? the answer is no its you and your ilk who are fake news

>california is the best model out there

You mean where you are either rich as fuck, a rent slave or homeless?
Talk about income inequality man holy shit.

yes people should have houses ALL people should have houses as a human right but i'm sure you would rather everyone have a gun like some sort of caveman over seeing kids starving to death in the heat

california only has homeless because your state sends them there you dolt

So after the government legalizes marijuana, should everyone in prison for marijuana get clemency?

Attached: troll.jpg (400x400, 25K)

In order for air conditioning to work, a bunch of people need to work really hard. How do you convince people to do this work when there are others who sit around watching reality shows getting the same benefits?

y'know the reason its so easy to sound like a leftist cuck is because i just take what i really think and reverse it so it makes absolutely no sense. give it a shot its easier than it looks

California has homeless because rent is stupid high and dumb people keep paying it, nice weather prety much year around (at least not several months of snow), and most of all free shit handouts and police that do fucking nothing about their camps and crime.

that idiot kid is baiting all you faggots
sure, i know it seems reasonable to think that only a retarded bernie fan would believe the type of uneducated inane bullshit he's spewing, but he's clearly saying shit that is so asinine that it's blatant bait
this thread was about shitty beds
instead you've all shit the bed

The world is not your caretaker.

Attached: 1545786211887.png (112x112, 25K)

Looks like you sleep on the bed that your dad was conceived on 30yrs ago

Go to Bernie's twitter comments. It is literally just like this.

Right now there are more vacant homes in the US then there are homelss people.
We could litterly give every single homless person their own house and STILL have empty houses left over.

the thing is i can't tell if people genuinely think i'm a lib dem sjw or are just bored. I'm certainly bored as fuck and i didn't really intend to hijack OP's thread. I was just hoping i could keep bumping it until others came and posted on topic pics

it says alot that lefty's thought process' are so comical that its hard to tell when its real or fake

It's actually just... basic.

This looks so comfy.

Attached: IMG_20190721_181853.jpg (1840x3264, 1.05M)

Attached: a squirter.jpg (960x720, 108K)

Attached: bed pee.jpg (540x720, 48K)

You piss the bed or something?

I Squirt!

nah, that shits yellow

I'm lmaoing @ your paradigm