She’s living a boring mom life...

She’s living a boring mom life. She gets dripping wet when I share her fuckable ass for everyone to picture their cock buried inside it since her fantasy is to be a dirty slut gangbanged by several random dicks using and abusing all of her holes and leaving them pumped full of cum. Let her know what you’d do to her so I can share this thread with her later.

Attached: BDBE7407-365D-4FE0-9E18-8BC3CCCB3057.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/carriannecole?lang=en
linkedin.com/in/carrianne-kneezle-b8922491
twitter.com/TimKneezle
twitter.com/CarrianneCole?s=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 6CA718CC-C5BB-4ADD-8B9C-12DA384B209A.jpg (750x1077, 304K)

Where would everyone bust? On her or in her?

Attached: E89166D1-8C12-4BF4-8349-886D62F2CA94.jpg (750x1016, 249K)

Quit moaning and make me a sandwich

In her of course, she deserves to be bred

It's sad when unstable whores have children.

I'd push her up against the wall and rape her tight ass. I wanna hear her moaning as i cum in her asshole. Imagine seeing thick cum dripping from her ass to her pussy as i spank her nice and red.

Kik?

Cover those pretty glasses of hers of course

I wanna cum and piss on her face

Attached: 2F3F5AAC-A96A-456A-B0FF-A780A93E692F.jpg (750x1000, 192K)

it can't be rape since moaning is a sound of pleasure, and therefore she is consenting. Checkmate, faggot

that thing has a cock

Attached: C1E83CEC-655A-4FA6-B43E-FCBBD122C00A.jpg (750x1000, 141K)

Tell her what a good slut should get

Attached: CEBE489B-B7D7-4A83-A23B-5B708D33A924.jpg (750x301, 70K)

Id always blow my loads inside and have sex marathons where at the end she will always be dripping cum from her pussy.

is that her kid in her profile pic, user?

Attached: A25889F0-DF46-4BFB-B0FC-9ADD3FF47F47.jpg (750x671, 207K)

Attached: 9E8930A9-F794-4296-8C0F-5878A459C3AF.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

you'd better post your kik, or her, you and this lil slut need some slave/slut training

Attached: 5ACFB007-FA6C-4DC0-828D-1A67F1133D43.jpg (750x1108, 129K)

Here got deleted

have you fucked her yet?

Were from ny. She lives in Cali and hasn’t made it here yet

Attached: 91857B33-3EBD-429A-B64F-5A1FAF659DAF.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

Attached: 5CB8F765-F71A-4053-BB78-2E2AC452765A.jpg (600x800, 63K)

If she wants to be gangbanged set one up. I'm sure plenty would love to deep dick her.

Attached: 06F17907-BACC-4E8E-B0F8-D71B5192D79D.jpg (819x1092, 130K)

We tried when she was gonna come visit but got preggo a couple months before. We were gonna get a hotel room and make cards for the night to anyone she wanted to hand then out to that invited them back to use her as a cum dumpster

Attached: 3FFC20AD-C85B-42C0-8026-E8ACCB46A1B9.jpg (750x404, 102K)

Attached: F4B673E6-A118-4987-ABB3-84CD12B8CE5C.jpg (480x640, 68K)

Attached: 73607DC6-6A51-48DE-A782-952828E4732C.jpg (600x800, 81K)

I'd grab her hands and pull sher arms back behind her while fucking her ball deep in her tight arse. I'd be encouraging someone else to be puling her hair and face fucking her deep, and with each of his thrusts her ass hole would tighten making me cum up inside her as my balls would be swinging and hitting her open pussie

she got a husband?

so you planning to take care of a kid that isn't yours, OP? You better pump and dump

They’re splitting up. He also has no idea about her inner dirty slut.

ohhhh shiiit so when do we get to violate and abuse this sluts holes bois??? Casue I think this broad needs some double stuffing

Attached: 1563073380926.jpg (355x355, 100K)

Attached: 09AD29E5-5AFD-406D-A9FF-E76D7B813296.jpg (640x480, 64K)

you'll be on the sidelines jerking off since your 2 inch will just keep slipping out of her

who is this whore?

Attached: 9AC36D72-7A44-4193-8EA4-615927686941.jpg (750x908, 209K)

Met online years back. She’s from the area and has fam in my city but she lives in Cali now. Waiting for her to hopefully make her way back

now thats what Im talking about, the real question is if she'll do dvp or dap then shes a true breeding slut

Riding on DMs from 2016? What the fuck OP?

fuck just saw it

Attached: 1560964588257.jpg (750x724, 42K)

bitch probably has more stds than sexual partners, and she definitely seems like a whore

Would face fuck that bitch so hard it makes her eyes water

We talked 2 days ago douche. Just searched messages for some specific content related to the reply so fuck right off

I suggest you marry her since she manipulates you perfectly.

Assuming she’s acted out her desires? Cuz she hasn’t so you couldn’t be farther off

Talking for 3 years and never fucked the lassie? Poor show, she's an expert cock tease.

When you get married, have a kid and live on the other side of the country it’s not exactly easy to drop everything and come here to see me

So you've been talking for 3 years and she hasn't let you hit? OP, you're being strung along and you can't even realize it. All you get are pics while some other dude is plowing her brains out

See response above

OP did you "loan" her any money too? :D

idc about that, I'm not talking to a woman for 3 years with sex in mind and still not get none. Either you go there and fuck her or quit this pseudo-relationship.

I’m not sure you have a fucking clue about the relationship between us

I do, You two haven't fucked yet after 3 years. That's enough for me

I know, no relationship.

Also she hasn’t fucked her husband since she got pregnant and her kid is almost 20 months. So stop pretending to know anything and let me worry about it. I don’t give a fuck what you think Or what I should do

Who's cum is on her face in one of the pics you posted earlier. What's her name bro, you ain't ever hitting that anyway.

yh, you believe that. Cuck
you seem really emotionally invested in a woman you have never met in real life, kek

You’re an idiot

K

Jesus, how much stress does this poor bitch go through daily? Look at dem wrinkles she looks like a granny.

Nice try

Kik?

Snapchat fans you will like this

Attached: 7d4ea0f98b8f44528998123bf0a6e46743.jpg (239x385, 15K)

I would pin her down and tie her up. Keep cumming in her and kissing her. Teasing her. Does she want a baby cause I never pull out.

Her profile pic from 2016 is her and her kid.... You're an idiot and a liar.

How fucking retarded are you???? It’s an active conversation. Her current profile pic doesn’t change just because I searched something she said back then. Go away

that makes it even fucking worse lol. You've been talking to her for 3 years with the intention of bedding her, and during that time, she got fucking knocked up by another man, lol. Ultimate cuck

More screens of dirty chat please. I love it OP

You’re clueless. Stop

says the guy who's online gf got fucked and impregnated by another man

She’s the one who’s married and goes behind his back. Still fucking clueless

So old slave master wants to get rid of the old slave girl, and you come into play OP? :D

Let's find this bitch. First name looks like it starts with Carr and second name ends in e. Plus she's from cali. Let's go dance team.

and you're the sad sap cuck who she's leading on while she fucks other men. Both of u are cucks lol

Fuck off, kid.

Typical response from a male American adult who's been made to look like the spastic he is.

Leaking all snapchat girls

Attached: 1c5a35c67612461bba1b0418524af83f061c2b.jpg (454x255, 14K)

Carriane Kneezle you retard. You can cleary read it

It's Carrianne Kneezle
www facebook com/carrianne.cole.5
pretty fucking easy bro

>can't even blot out the name properly
lol Timmy, you fucking idiot
she's hot tho post more

Attached: see a dermatologist Timmy.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Carrianne Kneezle

only degenerates pierce their mouths

I can't read it properly, must be a retard. Thanks user.

..... Who's the idiot?

Someone contact with her

has someone got a twitter acc to dump all this?

Na dont be a cunt. We only need to find out who OP is now.

OP is clearly a side nigga. We won't find him

lol, y don't we send this woman's husband her nudes and mess up their relationship?

Yes we can. OP has posted an insta pic that he has liked. Only 25 people have liked it and it's recent. OP is one of those people.

Do we even really know it's her?
OP posted nudes, but none with face. Trying to find some non nude ones of her showing her chest tattoo, but no luck

who else uses snapchat

Attached: 90e0bfc0f7ca45e0a242888234d0eb70f5a845c3d6da46668b66492086a867b.jpg (370x490, 18K)

lets get to digging then

whats her insta

You can see it here. It's her

I found a non nude showing a bit of the chest tattoo

In this pic you can see her tattoo
In this pic you see her nude with the tattoo showing

>OP has spent three years fantasizing about fucking some married chick
>Gets off to idea of sharing her like a cuck
>Posts her online
>Exposes her identity because he's too stupid to black out a name
Now you really won't ever fuck, OP. Think of this as Yea Forums saving your stupid self from raising another dude's kid with some unstable, cheating slut.

has someone contacted her via fb?

Her other social media accounts show more of the tattoo, on her back too.

twitter.com/carriannecole?lang=en
here's her twitter. It's gone 4 years without her posting though, but lets find OP and her husband so we can break the news to him of his cheating wife

i only know her facebook and twitter. Does she have anything else?

she doesn't answer

Sent a message but no response of any kind. No idea if she'll see it anyways

Instagram

did u send her pics or just a text?

Also has her husband on it too, gonna check if she tagged him or something

Damn. She’s kind of freaky.

I’d just want to rudely have animal kind of sex with her, pumping, and using until my needs are met.

what is it?

Also, she probably took the name of her husband since she's married, so look for another Kneezle

found a matt who lives in California as well
www facebook com/matt.kneezle shall we break the news to him, lol?

Kek

Attached: 1563712076927~3.jpg (750x301, 23K)

Found her ig xo__benjis__mommy or some dumb shit like that

YES

I would leave her tied up and fitted with vibartors in both holes, and dump her in a public place like a park overnight. The vibartors would be removed only when someone wanted their way with her.

Any wedding pics? I want to imagine her walking down the aisle dripping with strangers cum

Can someone archive this shit. I'm about to send all the pics and the thread's link to this matt. I hope it's actually the real dude, being a cuck sucks

her instagram is xo_benjis_mommy_

Just might have found OP, instagram dan_g14845

I would nutt on her ass

Was about to say I think it's either Dan or josh

Found her moms instagram, kleighkneezle

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-175902.png (1440x2560, 648K)

Send to her co workers too
linkedin.com/in/carrianne-kneezle-b8922491

or keef5 some faggot who plays golf

What's the process for doing this?

post everything to the mom. Implore him to tell the cucked husband

not beeing a retard and actually blacking out what you want to black out

it's her dude, the "home is where the heart is" or whatever tattoo is on twitter too, definitely her

Ah nvm I never looked closely at the original image, kek what an idiot, trying to block something with a transparent brush.

Spam "slut" on her instagram 4 da keks

all you social media stalkers, find me some wedding photos to fap to

I think Kneezle might be her husband's name, so you might've sent this to her mother-in-law

her insta is privated. How to msg?

I fucking love you Yea Forums

Functional anus? If so literally no downside. Give her both your love and your lust. Don't cheat. You can have it all dude. Choose wisely.

even better, husbands mom

Where did OP go ? He’s quiet

retarded

I hope she really does want to be shared around and i can get more

Attached: 5D02EE38-244F-4142-93B2-6B6CE29070CE.jpg (1242x2109, 465K)

Probably trying to IRL damage control and just hope the thread dies.

Subhuman for messaging her mum.

We did what he wanted

He left

Someone be sure to get her the link and or screenshots so she knows who it was

lol, she just privated her insta a few seconds ago

probably killing himself as we speak lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-190943_Instagram.jpg (1080x1948, 484K)

she blocked me, sadface

Got his personal army request fulfilled.
>I was only pretending to be retarded

she disabled her insta lmao

carrianne kneezle, nice censor op

Attached: 1563135957040.jpg (705x533, 315K)

she's getting what she deserves for being a cheater. I hope her husband is messaged by one of the Yea Forums posters here. I messaged some dude with the last name kneezle but I'm getting no response

Spam her facebook, find ops facebook and dm him that it worked lol

we need to wreck this bitch's life by finding her husband

Nice dick

You’re prolly right

Attached: 17796092_1480305308660336_6508691528908214516_n.jpg (720x960, 78K)

Did someone get her non nudes from insta before she axed it? I reloaded the page like an idiot and now I won't have them in my collection :(

idk why he didn't just delete the thread. too late now

we should have all waited till he dropped more nudes

i sure hope op drowns in nigger cum
thank you

guys, just message the people who commented on her facebook posts with all of the pics. One of them might know the husband and tell him. Lets fuck her life up

don't fucking give him ideas

Because it's a bait NYPA request.

If that’s yours, it’s amazing ... yum yum

I don't get it, is Timmy the husband or a former fling? there was a twitter post about how she'd nowhere else she'd rather be but with him, but it's from 2015 or smth

brilliant, too bad i don't have facebook but i'd still make one just for the sake of it

Attached: 1040898984983.jpg (472x472, 27K)

it is, fam

Wow this is why we can’t have nice things b. You’re all a bunch of fucking faggots

kys lol

This IS the nice things, you fucking incel

shut up your horny pozzed cumbrain
this bitch is cheating on her husband on an emotional level for sure, probably on a physical level as well. she even has a fucking kid with him. time for some swift online comeuppance

Okay OP

How have you not already fucked her but even more important how have you not already invited all of us to fuck her? You cuck you will never touch that pussy, it’s been 3 years

guys what if OP wanted to expose this bitch to her husband, so he leaves her and she comes to him and we're doing the dirty work for him?

I'm sure you'd be glad if you found out your wife was cheating on you, instead of living a lie. remember to msg those who comment on her posts

t

When you message her facebook call her Snuggs or care bear, its her nicknames on her facebook

she's a cheater regardless and deserves it

WAHAHAHAHAHA

Then he'd just send the messages to the husband. This guy wants someone fully exposed, coworkers, family, friends, everything, but doesn't want to risk doing it explicitly himself. He's in the clear since he has her permission to post her here. It was just an "accident".

update: her facebook has almost all posts deleted now

Damn I really poked a nerve huh? What a bunch of fucking pussies. Oh I’m the incel, right... look in a mirror mongoloid you’re definitely getting the meaning of that word wrong. Fucking summerfag
Definitely not OP either

my cock is literally diamonds right now at the thought of you fucks swarming over her social media accounts and pozzing up her friends and acquaintances

It’s happening Yea Forumsros

You guys are all literally the incels based on your actions here lmfao

kys lol

I'd cum all over her pretty face and tits, make her suck me off again till hard, then fill her pussy with my load hopefully impregnating her once again

yeah, definitely not Josh or whatever your name is
next time use an eraser in MS paint instead of a transparent brush

Triggered

Husband's fb:

Tim Kneezle

holy shit, indian streets are more sanitary than where you live you absolute degenerate

You’re literally retarded I’m not the fucking OP lmfao

Husbands twitter

twitter.com/TimKneezle

Ooooooh. So edgy. Why don’t you, faggot? Live stream it so we can all watch. You won’t, bc you’re too much of a pussy. Make sure your mommy finds your body and live-stream Is still on.

the finest coordinated attack of 2019

Who cares, look at his dick!!! I’ll clean it for him

Go go go go

swarm Yea Forums!
I'm posting everything to him now

kys lol

Next day news husband shot wife and himself...

you've gone too this time Yea Forums. Too far!

oh look at the edgy 16 year old recks the guy who shared his fun slutty pseudo gf with us by going after her family already. Way to go faggot, you're really cool.

Husbands name is Tim Kneezle or however you spell the last name have at it Yea Forumsrothers

spoiler: op is the husband

You enjoying your day, worthless? Mommy making chicken tendies for ya?

Her twitter is CarrianneCole

Welcome to your first day of Yea Forums

kys lol

Why Does She Have All Those Stupid Tattoos...

Sad, I would have fucked her

Everyone in this thread is getting reported for doxxing. Enjoy your ban, incels

Timmy's got a picture of a glock on twitter. Maybe he'll go on a murder rampage after this, off that degenerate whore of a wife and OP along with her. Someone feed him some ideas over twitter

Attached: do it Timmy.jpg (2048x1537, 441K)

Enjoy your ban

lmao, fucking OP doxxed her with his shitty MS Paint spoiler that didn't remove anything

lol who cares, i admit to being a lazy fuck anyway
n-no homo

Absolutely in her. I don’t pull out. I breed every woman I sleep with, she would be no exception. What position would she want me to breed her in?

Just tagged her in a tweet

kys lol

that means it'll make national headlines, and we'd get our 2 seconds of fame!

Way to ruin your own thread OP

Aw man. I know if you're stupid enough to dox yourself you deserve it. But I kind of feel bad for messing up a delivering OP.

Especially whoever posted to the mom. The fuck guy.

Considering I’m female, I think you’re ok ;)

screenshot

Oh no! Timmy's got a gun! Timmy noooo

prove it, lets find your facebook next

Dilate.

actually iv'e seen it so many times over the years its lost all spark unless it's a really juicy situation. This is just some wannabe
>le never forgive, never forget faggotry

It’s not female if you were born with a dick weirdo

Just posted a comment on her marriage pic

we didn't dox her, Op did

Don’t use FB and if I did I wouldn’t post it here

rofl I doxxed her because I read the letters that were posted lul

Yeah okay we’ll see what the mods think about that

She lives in riverside california, saw it on her twitter, she doxxed herself

prove it lol

Yup mods will agree

check the archives for more, this exact thread has been posted before

Twinkies, not toaster strudel!

I’m not OP dumbass

Wow, Yea Forums just ruined the lives of at least 3 people, looking at the images of the kids I couldn't help but to feel sorrow, amazing job lads yet again.

PS: in not defending the actions of the whore, just saying that the medicine in this case was worst than the illness.

twitter.com/CarrianneCole?s=17

Serious lack of naked chic in this thread

facebook com/mindonfire.tim

enjoy

My mans was probably having a good day before this shit smh

>twitter.com/CarrianneCole?s=17

T______________________________T

kys

Yeah, truth can do that. Doesn't mean it's wrong to expose her though.

so sad too bad Im rad

also i think ok is an overestimation, but thanks in advance

I messaged Tim Kneezle. No response yet, but I hope he sees his wife is a cheater. Not to mention, this'd be the most morally virtuous thing I've done in my life, so I look forward to it

Tim works for ODW Logistics, could give us an idea of where the house is

This broad deserves to be exposed to her husband. Fucking imagine slaving away to provide a living for this bitch while she's doing this.