Would you date a girl with one arm?

Would you date a girl with one arm?

Attached: 11333.jpg (2400x1800, 341K)

that bitch is gonna be fucking dead

if she lost it in an accident or something absolutely.

born without it? hell no.

I don't know if it's a fetish, or just a trait of my personality. But I'd love to help someone who needs support. I feel like everyone has a hard enough life here on earth and if I'd be able to help someone with a disability live a fulfilling life by being her partner, I'd relish that opportunity.

... Master?
... What are you doing here?

Attached: ss+(2019-07-21+at+02.21.51).jpg (127x214, 18K)

how about no arms

Attached: footfag1.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Attached: footfag2.jpg (630x338, 29K)

Attached: footfag3.jpg (600x340, 92K)

Attached: footfag4.jpg (477x270, 34K)

Attached: footfag5.jpg (634x435, 48K)

Attached: footfag6.jpg (600x454, 43K)

Attached: footfag7.jpg (572x338, 19K)

Is she willing to remove all her other limbs and get robotic dog legs? If not, then no.

Attached: 70221011_p0.jpg (1600x1159, 915K)

No, because I like girls to pretend my dick is a Zweihander.

No. Absolute bare minimum is a complete woman.

My amputation fetish is very specific. I want a girl who has lost both of her arms, just above her elbows and have her to walk around on my hardwood floors naked, wearing nothing but a pair of stilettos high heels.

I want to watch her try to keep her balance. I want her to eventually beg me to take them off.

Attached: amputee.png (645x1021, 472K)

One arm? No.
One leg or no leg? Yes
After taking away her prosthesis - finally a girl that can't run away from me ;_;

How did she get on the beach? Did she hop?

Attached: wtf.jpg (711x713, 41K)

kek

God damn it. The last thing I need in my life right now is another fetish.

Male footstep directly left from the towel. Probably her friend and who was taking that picture. Guess he took it away to let the scenery look better.

>Male footstep

Attached: $AAB.gif (415x323, 1.98M)

ye she only needs the one to jerk me off

does it have to be both arms or can it just be one?

Thats not her arm bro

No, it has to be both. I want her to be helpless. With both of her arms missing, a pair of high heels would become a pair of handcuffs for her, because she most likely would be able to use her toes to grasp things like a pair of hands and wearing high heels would take that ability away from her. She wouldn't be able to take them off.

or the footstep of her 230 cm lesbian russian weightlifter girlfriend. Happy to made you kek.

This nigger can determine the gender of footsteps

Attached: 1488742819050.png (407x333, 189K)

Um, excuse me, but did you ask the footsteps what gender they identify as before you just jumped to conclusions?

Attached: you're retarded sperglord.jpg (857x768, 53K)

Jesus Christ man. Get help.

I lost

LOL, why?

:|

genetically deformed

>Not knowing men typically have bigger feet
>Not being able to tell from the fucking bigfoot sized foot print
>Thinking that a 7+ foot female made that foot print
>Am i retarded.org?

Attached: dunno.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

She's not missing an arm you moron

Guess that was his one shot at a joke. 2/10 for effort.

name sauce moar

Gloves.

Attached: captain obvious.jpg (490x490, 61K)

He's right though.

>one arm
I'm pretty sure pic related is a woman with only one leg and both arms attached, dumbass. However, to answer your question. Sure, why not?

Leaking all snapchat sluts

Attached: 2380f5b5c3ec4ce1b6de32c9be016364.jpg (355x721, 27K)

>Male footstep

Attached: 1563703307853.gif (227x221, 980K)

girls can have big feet to

Attached: 1562017454357.gif (300x150, 1.25M)

user, you know some congenital defects aren't hereditary, right?

It doesn't matter. It's disgusting

I mean. tbh I'd probably opt for the opposite. I know a girl with a fake leg. Lost it in a car accident and she's super cool about anything, very charismatic and good with everyone. But if you mention something about limb-loss or weird fucking legs on statues because you forget she gets really quiet until the topic changes. Still love her though. One of my best friends and has helped me out with a bunch of shit.

On the other hand, a person born with it knows it was out of their control. There's no, "I shouldn't have been driving that day/ that time/at all." There's no, "Why am I the one that survived." There's just a person who doesn't have an arm and it's been their norm their whole life.

Right, can't fuck a woman without a hand.

One can, however, fuck a hand without a woman.