They should deport everybody whose parents weren't born here

they should deport everybody whose parents weren't born here

no more chain migration

Attached: IMG_1267.jpg (1012x569, 97K)

Let's deport you instead.

Let's shoot you as a traitor instead. All of you.

Come do it faggot

Don't worry, it's coming. We're never getting through this next election without violence. Make sure to bring your flag.

Attached: yesitsaysthat.png (735x485, 549K)

Omar will absolutely be deported for marrying her brother just to get citizenship lmao. The leftist salt will be astronomical.

Attached: nobody_fills_up_a_diapey_like_my_prez.jpg (750x471, 89K)

Good good, feel the hate flow through you

Attached: IMG_1259.jpg (229x300, 9K)

That's what the Indians should have said

Nothing's coming and your fat cheeto ideologue is going to be dethroned and we'll all laugh as you cry bitter incel tears.

Indians weren't here first anyways.

Yeah

US will have a Civil War soon.
People are sick of this shit.

You know how fucked up the Middle East is? That was only from 150,000 soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

If 150,000 White people starting burning down buildings and killing immigrants, the US Government would topple.

This
"What you Tolerate, is what you Accept"

Like trumps wife & kids? I agree.

Kek. Melania didn't have to break a law to get in, Trump was happy to have a foreign model on his arm. The kids were all born here ya dope.

It's fucking weird. As a kid, I used to wonder if I would ever end up in war and who my enemy would be. Turned out to be faggot joggers and vegan soy bitches...Clown World, indeed.

>whose parents weren't born here

You do know some folks already tried this about 150 years ago. Most of them died, and there were a lot more than 150,000. The rest had to live in abject poverty for the rest of their lives. Their part of the country is still trying to recover.

Trump's mom wasn't born here.
Trump has claimed his dad wasn't born here.

Attached: south_will_rise.jpg (400x400, 116K)

Attacked the south while the south almost captured all of the north

Until the gubernment shuts down the internet and noone can kik traps to each other and orchestrate themselves

Still migrated legally. Can't say the same for Omar.

The West Coast, is the South this time around. You're to ones with the brown people that you just can't keep your businesses running without. You're the ones flying in the face of traditional American values. You're the ones that re endlessly posturing, even though you know you don't have the slightest chance of winning. And you're the ones that won't be flying the Stars and Stripes as you go into battle.

Attached: 1C5A0056.jpg (1182x831, 86K)

See

Bruh you really had to do us like that

We mad up for it by electing trump.

Why stop there your ancestors arrived on a boat so can fuck off as well

How many generations back would you randomly select then ?
Just one ?
Maybe it should be 5 or 10
That would reduce the huge number who were not the original American Indians .
The only locals still there !!
If your white your not original your European
Or Chinese
Or from one of the many wars Vietnam etc etc

Or we can do it based on contribution and iq. The only problem would be which group to put faggots like you in.