Do women actually feel anything inside their pussies, or is it like how I imagine it...

Do women actually feel anything inside their pussies, or is it like how I imagine it, like the inside of your mouth and they dont really feel much at all?

Do they exaggerate how good sex feels for then just to make the man happy?

Attached: 1538988749621.jpg (829x829, 35K)

try sticking something up your ass and tell me if you feel anything

Ass is not pussy you inbred kazakh

it's all a lie. women don't even have genitals.

Bait for togtfo.

But yes it feels better then you can ever imagine.
Lost my Virginity at 20.
Wish I would have done it at 12. That's how good dick feels inside me.

Attached: 1559919145822.jpg (940x529, 205K)

It definitely feels good. It's not just about the clitoris, although that's definitely the most sensitive spot.

but when a dick is inside me, I just feel stretched out and full in the most satisfying way. And being pounded feels great*

*by someone who knows what they are doing and I trust

neither is a your mouth but OP seems to think so

I can feel my wife’s pussy quivering on my dick right before she pops.

Checked.
We should hang out.

They're both mucous membrane though.

It depends on the girl and the guy. They can feel your dick go in. Most girls don’t feel it when you cum, but some do.
My girlfriend is very petite and I am physically much bigger than her, and she says she can feel every time I cum into her because my body produces a large amount of semen and pumps it out forcefully at very high pressure higher than normal. So she feels my body pumping it into her body

While fingering, I curl my fingers upwards inside my GF. Drives her insane when I apply pressure to the roof.

So I'd say yeah, they feel something lol

>Do they exaggerate how good sex feels for then just to make the man happy?
This they are just trying to manipulate you to have their way, you should stick to traps.

Attached: 1513182571040.jpg (681x913, 185K)

It's right, they don't really feel anything.
That is why traps are so superior.

Attached: ladyboy.jpg (320x240, 15K)

Sorry not everyone's a faggot like you and prefers to put their dick in a vagina

It's not gay if it's in cosplay

Attached: it's a dude.jpg (492x740, 337K)

Nah it's still gay. Very, very gay.

Nope, girls are just manipulative bitches

Stick to traps

Not if you identify as straight with a desire for feminine penis.

You can identify as whatever you want, but sticking feathers up your ass doesn't make you a chicken. Just like sticking dick up your ass doesn't make you straight.

What if it's cute 2D females (male)?

Attached: 66426381_p0_2017.jpg (1280x1810, 678K)

>Just like sticking dick up your ass doesn't make you straight.
Spoken like someone who's never been fucked straight by a feminine penis. I used to be gay, but not after that feminine penis fucked me straight.

Quints checked

Attached: 7A6C7CF3-0CD7-40AD-9BAC-0AD81A1147D8.jpg (248x249, 15K)

Weak

Attached: 8E81B768-D4B4-4961-9512-8FC3BCBC99AC.jpg (622x626, 42K)

can tell you never made a woman cum

Straight to man penis? You going on the all natural trend?

My gf cums jmfrom just dick. Whether she's on top or I'm on her. Probably close to 50% of the time. The rest is from my fingers and mouth, but mostly fingers on the g spot.

They def feel it, there's pressure and stretching, the g spot (which is just an extension of the greater clitoral structure), and the cervix if your dick is long enough. The cervical stuff will take a bit for her to get used to it, or just a really good angle. You can triple it up by adding some anal stimulation, but that gets to be too much most of the time. Gf does like a dildo in her ass or pussy, my dick in the other, and some clit clapping all at once, makes her soak the bed.

Attached: _20190721_092934.jpg (1079x884, 97K)