Secrets thread

Secrets thread

Attached: secrets.jpg (500x333, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/canada-s-age-of-consent-raised-by-2-years-1.754941
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm 27 and I have a 15 year old girlfriend. she lives with me and her mother introduced us and agrees with our relationship.

I once peed in a pie.

My toilet, but she doesn't like it when i call her that. Her names lady funny enough. I came in her about 30 minutes ago, i fucked her seat until i squirted in her bowl and then she swallowed it down her pipes.

Ah, not man enough for a real woman, so you prefer illegal child's play.

it's completely legal where I am. It was her mother's idea.

just because you're jealous is no reaon cry about user. I'm sure you'll find a boyfriend someday

Sometimes I samefag these threads, putting multiple secrets in different posts to make it seem a bit more active. Sometimes I post other anons' secrets.

I hear you. Sometimes I repeat myself and sometimes I twerk scenarios from fiction (sitcoms, movies, etc) into my "secret" and see if anyone notices.

that's my secret user, how dare you post it!!

Lucky, bastard

>gf is on trip and sharing hotel room with cousin of same age and gender
>cousin receives dick pic and shows it to my gf while her and i are facetiming
>she immediately says its big and describes it as a "nice dick"
>i immediately get jealous but say nothing
>continue with talk normally
>this was two days ago and i haven't talked to her since

im less butthurt now and dont really know why i even cared at all but i still cringe when i think about it

am i being a bitch or is this a reasonable reaction

Attached: wojakfrontfacing.jpg (205x245, 6K)

It's not really luck, actually. Her mom's a big tweeker and basically pimped her daughter out to me because she was so desperate for meth.

do you give her drugs in exchange for permission to date her daughter

i cant conceive a place on earth where this is likely to happen

note: i didnt purposefully stop talking to her after this we just havent had a chance to talk

Yeah, it's a pretty simple arrangement, and it's not that far-fetched, considering all the things that happen on Earth.

How do you deal with the stupidity she must spew¿

it's pretty decent to be honest. I work 12 hour days, and when I get home she usually has dinner cooked and ready. I shower and eat. You'd think being a teen she'd be angsty and there'd be more fighting but it's been really great. together two year in a few months.

this isn't true at all. her family is actually quite well off and well liked in the community. I rent a house from her mother, that's how I know her. It was after about a year of renting she suggested me meeting her daughter.

To person talking about girlfriend, no your not being a bitch you have all reason to be butthurt , no women should talk about another man's penis in front of her man, teach her a lesson that she won't forget

You're 9 go away

good point

mom said its my turn on the computer im allowed to do whatever i want

these post are not me. just someone pretending to make the relationship look bad because they're jealous or whatever. fuck you user.

she's not that bad actually. she's pretty traditional. very conservative type family, regular church goers, she does well in school. We almost never argue.

seriously? You couldn't see this happening in FL?

Yes, you're being a soyboy.

Don't listen to this faker. This is a secrets thread where we confess our shame. I take advantage of a child with a drug-addled daughter. This concept turns on this user, who wants to make it sound respectful. You really think a "quite well off" conservative family wants their 15 year old daughter with a 27-year-old pedo like me? Nah, it's sordid. I'm not really ashamed, but this guy's trying to make it sound classier than it is.

what would have been a more reasonable course of action besides getting uncomfortable but not saying anything

Forgetting about it because everyone objectifies everyone else on a minute-by-minute basis.

i take creepshots of little girls. i love upskirts best

Have a friend with nice feet who is repulsed by foot fetishes - for example a guy once asked her for feet pics and it disgusted her.
So naturally I took creeps of her feet, posted em online while impersonating her and gave more pics to any guy who asked
It was the act of framing her for engaging in behavior she lambasts that turned me on

So there was this science experiment with some algae and...aw man, this hurts to type. I don't know where to begin.

We went a field trip to a botanical exhibit at the museum. They were growing algae in these special tanks. Testing the salinity, affect of certain chemicals on the growth. We stared at it for a bit while the curator talked about the experiment, then we moved on. I lingered behind. And I thought it would be funny or badass or whatever...Cause they were testing all these chemicals, I could pretend it might turn me into a superhero or something, ha ha.

So I stuck my hand in and I grabbed a chunk and I...I ate the algae. Just a whole handful of it. It tasted so weird. I caught up to my class. The docent saw my green hand and the algae around my mouth and put two and two together. She EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE CLASS and asked if I had compromised the experiment. I panicked and said one of the scientists threatened to pull my pants down if I didn't do it. They asked me what he looked like, said they can look at the security footage. I started crying and confessed. It was one of the most embarrassing incidents of the school year.

share my gf on kik to strangers and get off to it.

kik : hxhgs

i cum on my little sisters face every night and lick it off so she doesn't find out

One time I played ring-toss with donuts and my morning wood.

well.. post them feets

post then

I hate niggers

you're not pretending believably user. what exactly about my relationship gets you butthurt? is it the age difference? is that her mom set it up? are you just upset that you can't get this sort thing in your own life? what is it?

not here

pussy, then where

What country do you live in?

I kinda want to know what it would be like to have ex’s nudes shared not by myself

wickr

Shut the fuck up PEDO
You're repeating yourself not everyone wishes to fuck kids and is jealous that you're mentally ill. Zzzzzzzzz

Fuck off faggot, stop trying to make our relationshio something its not. I take advantage of her, thats it.

Name?

link

post yours

Wanna meet up so your asshole can drip my cUm¿

northern Canada

I think we found the reason you're upset. You WILL find someone user, I know. don't sweat it too much.

Yeah right. Of course you're jealous. Otherwise you wouldn't bother replying. She's not even the youngest I've done. My last girlfriend was 10 and I was 25. I bet that makes you insanely hard, am I right. You wish you could get that.

I know you FBI now

I'm at work with reruns of 2 and a half men why not respond you nigger

this thread hurts my head now

Yeah, well while you're working on that lame sitcom, I'm sleeping with my underage girlfriend. Maybe you can have her when she turns 16. She's too old for me now anyway. I usually like them A LOT younger.

look at this edgelord

nice

same here. can abused user, massage parlor user or wheelchair user etc come back

Wheelchair *

it's pretty pathetic that you're so jealous you want to pretend to be me in order to paint my happy consensual relationship in a negative light. but I also understand the lulz so no hard feelings, it's pretty obvious which posts are mine and which posts are your angry bitter shitposts

I stole my uncle's Duckman tapes.

You seem pretty defensive for a pedophile. Can't get it up with a real woman?

This absolute madlad

I'm not really defensive, I just understand why you're so upset. you've got to be a femanon, honestly, it's the only way to explain this really pathetic behavior.

actually my last relationship with a 40 year old. and before it a was girl 6 months younger. I have no issues. Sorry you cant be happy for people femanon, hope your life gets better. truly.

>This really pathetic behavior
>Says the grown man screwing a 15-year-old

Seems really stable and morally sound.

Imagine dating a 40 year old and then dating a 15 year right after. You're fucking sick and deserve hot lead between the eyes for fucking a child

Don’t stress it, unless you’re 4 incher. Sometime later ask her about her experiences, thought and whatever about dicks. Maybe start with, “you said that one dick was nice, what exactly makes a nice dick?” When she finished ask “how do you like mine?” The more you get her to talk about it, and don’t judge the more that shit is no big deal. If you get jealous or judgey, it’ll be a secret that she has to keep from you when she likes a big dick. If you’re small and she loves them big, get toys or have a threesome. Girls find life partners on personality more than sex. Just be prepared to take care of her however you have to.

I'm in a loving, committed, consensual relationship that her family agrees with and is happy about. We're all happy here femanon. why can't you be happy too? It isn't as though she's being trafficked or abused in any way, as you've suggested in your pretending.

you're trying to rain on a strangers parade because you're unhappy that they're happy. that really is sad and pathetic femanon, I'm sorry things are so rough for you right now. they'll get better, just focus on being happy.

Just think about it user. Five years ago she was 10.

>Trying to justify dating a minor at age 27

She could be 17 and "Mature for her age" And I'd still be disgusted

Attached: prayingpepo.jpg (720x762, 65K)

I wanted a gf for years and now I've got one I wanna go home and become a crossdresser and just fuck other degenerates

living the dream user
is she cute?

hahahaha cry a little harder you simpleton faggot.

also she isn't a child at all, she's a young woman.

and because I know you're wondering, the sex is great

Dont listen to this guy. You cant bring that dick up ever. You imagine bringing up a random mans penis like a month later? She would call him a fag. Which he probably is but thats beside the point

she's very pretty user. gets prettier and prettier every day

Hahaha ah shit you were quite a lil tard user

Right

Your characterization of the family is dubious. They're rich, church-going conservatives, and they're happy their 15 year old girl is getting boinked by some creep pushing 30? What do your friends think? What would your boss and co-workers think if they found out? (Assuming you're employed)

Admit it, you know it's creepy. That's why you're here, posting in the secrets thread.

You deserve to be shot. Shes a child. How does it feel when you guys go out for food and she asks

"can I get the kids meal?",

"sorry. I dont drink. You have Apple Juice?",

"I have to go to school early tomorrow morning and its passed my bedtime"

Is that a turn on for you? You sick fuck?

i raped my niece. no regrets

we've had talks like that before when we were originally friends with benefits

she likes me just fine and gets very lovey dovey and says she wouldnt change me at all, but i can tell that this isnt completely true

of course id be more attractive if i was taller or had a bigger dick or something but theres no point in saying so

My advise comes from over a decade of marriage. Bring up the dick to get her talking about dicks, then get her focused on yours.

If you’re underwhelming to her but really want to be with the girl, be prepared to be drastic, maybe not all the time, maybe not right away, but be prepared.

retarded moralfaggots
based

Yes actually

My ex and I were 19 and at different colleges after high school. The whole long distance thing wasn't working for me, so we broke up. She didn't take it so well and wanted to get back together. She texted me on a Friday night saying to get on my laptop so she could "show me what I was missing." After some prompting from my roommates I agreed. It was insane. She was in her dorm when i connected. My mic and webcam were fucked up so I was just typing to her. I asked her what she was going to show me. She said whatever I wanted to see. So I went for it and told her to get naked. Boom, her 19 year old body was on full display. I started typing her commands. She got on her bed and spread those little legs wide. Unbeknownst to her, i let my roommates watch the whole thing.

>together two year in a few months.

So you started dating a 13-year-old when you were 25? And you have no idea why people have a problem with that?

So let me get this straight, youre telling this user to bring up a randos dick, who the girlfriend probably forgot all about at that point in time, just so he can flex that his dick is bigger?

Idk how that worked on your wife but that dosent sound very sound user

>isthisniggastilltalkingaboutbangingachild

You lost me at meth. At the same time it makes sense you'd be babbling bout this in a secrets thread

Precursor to being cucked

MODSMODSMODS

lets see some pics of her

for sure user, it definitely isn't very conventional. my friend weren't really too pleased with the idea, but it's 100% legal so what can they do. once they saw it's a pretty normal relationship and everyone's happy, they actually came around.

I didn't say they were rich, they're well off. her dad passed away a few years ago so it was just her mom and her. she has aunts and uncles and cousins too, but they seem fine with it. her mom is happy that her daughter is happy, loved, and taken care of. that's why she introduced us.

MODS

this

Attached: indeedbrother.png (334x346, 127K)

Is that a lie? Or did you truly piss in a pie?
How do you get by after pissing in that sweet sweet pie?

Attached: lol.jpg (678x788, 44K)

some dude talking about his underage girlfriend, fictional or not, ruined the thread

How so?

Totally. There's always pervs larping, but this guy's smug tone and lies about the mom being happy her 13-year-old was being molested totally bring it down.

>same fagging this hard

>100% legal
>Age of consent now 16 in Canada

Also, you started dating her when she was 13?

cbc.ca/news/canada/canada-s-age-of-consent-raised-by-2-years-1.754941

well, myself and everyone else in her family disagrees with you. or at least me, her, her mother, and her grandmother. no one else has specifically said they're glad we're together.

it's not like that all actually. there's only really one restaurant in town and we've never had any real problems. neither of us drink alcohol as it's very expensive here, though her mother does make wine and we'll have some of that occasionally. and yes, she's still in school, and I work early morning, we both go to bed early. and yes, she absolutely does turn me on, very much so.

I can see why some people do have an issue, but most are over reacting.

so these petty butthurt anons can mem her? no thanks.

I'm being smug about all this, because it's perfectly legal and everyone important is happy about this relationship.

samefagging what? you only tagged one post dummy

She'll grow out of it user, then if ur lucky. She won't report you

Attached: she's15we'reinlove.png (734x750, 838K)

Literally, because she’s still developing

How is it perfectly legal if she's under 16? Was it legal when she was 13?

honestly, 10/10 for that picture and file name! I legit laughed

There's nothing to report, because it's 100% legal. How many times do I have to reiterate that to you jealous tards? And she'd never betray me like that anyway. She's too afraid of me. I don't beat her often, but she knows she can't cross me.

thank you ill be here all night

Attached: watchin.jpg (720x904, 90K)

Sexually active?

this femanon faking again.

no, it probably wouldn't have legal. we were sexual when she was 13, it was almost a year into the relationship before it became sexual. but we're also in a very rural northern community of mostly indigenous people. Her mom is native, her dad was white. all her family are native as well as all her friends. there's only about 10 white people in the area, including me. We have 4 RCMP officers, they know us, as does everyone else in the community. literally no one has ever raised a big issue with it. A few people weren't happy about it, including a few of her teachers, but they've since seemed to change their attitudes about it.

yes, we are.

sorry, typo, we WEREN'T* sexually active when she was 13. not for almost a year.

I shot a man in reno just to watch him die.

How did the sexual aspect begin? Your idea, right?

that shit is cash son

>raped my cousin when I was 10, she was 6
>Had fucked up sexual encounters with my friend when I was 12-15
>Huge diaper fetish
>cheese is awesome

Yeah. She didn't want to at first, honestly, but I gave her a bit of her mom's wine, got her nice and drunk (in the mood), and she stopped resisting.

I know right? Everytime that whistle blows I Just hang my head and cry.

Like I said, married over a decade, and I’ve been in the same situation, just gotta be confident at the same time you are vulnerable. Chicks dig that.

ever fulfill any fetishes with her?
Anal? Watersports? Spanking?

Beyond fucking fake. Right, as if they would never notice.

No anal, but yeah, I piss on her sometimes. She doesn't really like it, but what's she gonna do. And yeah, I like to spank her too, but that's more out of anger than a fetish. When I'm frustrated and can't get it up, I spank her a bit and that does the trick.

not really. I told her I didn't want it to get too heavy in case we started moving too fast. I mean, I honestly do care about her and her wellbeing. it was about a year into the relationship when she brought it up and said she had been thinking about it a lot. even then it was pretty softcore. mostly oral or handjobs, even a couple footjobs. it has since become very sexual and she initiates most of the sex.

femanon faking again.

actually, yes. she likes being spanked. I'm sure the femanon is going to pick on that point. yes, we have done anal a few times. no I've never pissed on her. I probably could, but I don't think it's something that particularly turns me on. I might have pissed on her a little in the past if we're showering together or something, but that doesn't really count I'm sure

more butthurt femanon fake posting

>inb4 jealous tards

can't we all go back to talking to that guy who's gal is crushing on his best friend

Attached: thisniggathinkshe'sbanginga15yearold.png (734x750, 633K)

I'm doin your mom and your dad at the same time.

that was typo user. we weren't sexually active then. please correct your mimi

I love maddona

I stabbed a tranny in Mesquite for a Klondike bar

You weren't active at all user. Drop the sauce

>pics or she doesn't exist

that's more like it more of this, was it worth it user

Yes, it's so curious that all these people are disparaging the fine character of a grown man who had sex with a 14-year-old girl.

Attached: lies.jpg (650x399, 150K)

I can cure people from diseases but I have a death sentence for some girls that I didn't kill. Have a mouse friend too.

do you mean me? with the young girlfriend?

no. not at all. we would kiss and cuddle and stuff, but that's it. I wanted to be sure she wanted this, not just her mom pressuring her you know. despite what the femanon has been spreading, I do actually care about this girl.

Did you try to take it back?

Can you conceive that men, real men who don't rape little girls, might also have a problem with your relationship, and not just bitter feminists?

Doubt it. Every guy secretly wants to have sex with an adolescent girl. The younger the better. That's why my buddies like the naked photos I take of her. They want her too.

I actually fucked 2 guys at once when i was 16.

sure, I understand that people who look down their noses at happy people may take offense to our relationship. im not too concerned about it. but only a femanon could get so retarded and butthurt about it, they don't behave like a male.

again. femanon butthurt posting

What's your number one most favorite age?

Are you male or female?
How old were they?

11 probably. They're so sexy at that age. I wouldn't sleep with them though, I admit that is a bit young. But I have made out, cuddled, etc. Some prudes just don't like to see people happy.

who else used this shit

Attached: 9514434a47554e43bc52111d26c7a59156d8704a469641488.jpg (245x436, 16K)

I don't think it's weird honestly. At least we can be honest. I always liked young girls too.

I went on a trip to India. Before I went I stocked up on condoms, and ended up going through most of them.

When I got back, I found out I got pregnant and had to get an abortion behind my bfs back.

Attached: lj9akGy.jpg (365x491, 32K)

Finally, another sane MAN in this thread. All these butthurt femanons are getting on me.

>who else

She don't exist user. This bait is getting real fuckin stale good god

Attached: ohrlly.png (780x507, 361K)

yeah. There's just something about their young tight bodies that drives me wild.

user with the young gf here, for the record, none of these are me.

Another user here. 8 was the age I had access to as well and it last until she was 11

I was playing xbox downstairs. Sister's drunk friend at our house party came downstsirs and started sucking my cock. I took her pants off and fucked her, came inside of her. She freaked out on the whole party saying she "wasn't ready to lose her virginity". I denied fucking her. Made her seem like a crazy person. She tries to fuck me and then acts like it's some big deal... nearly same age

In early 2012 I had an affair with a married co-worker. She came from Toronto while I was working in NYC. Over time she would schedule trips to see me. She was 29 at the time, just married 2 years before. I was 45 at the time with a wife and three kids. The last night I saw I came deep inside her. She broke it off a month later after she revealed she was pregnant. I suspect her daughter is ours.

Attached: gSrqZbC.jpg (949x1002, 156K)

*user w the child gf here

at least own up to the pedo dream gf garbage

Ah, but who to believe?

I guess you're in a dilly of a pickle, pal 'o mine. It's like a guy can't talk about about nailing a child without folks assuming the worst about him.

Attached: benb.jpg (400x225, 16K)

fuck man, floaties

except she isn't even a child.

Fuck ikr? There shouldn't even be an age limit law of consent. We should all just learn what's right or relearn because how would any young girl get hurt if it's COMPLETELY consensual? How could anyone not like underage?

She aint a child cause she's nonexistent

>Cheese is awesome

Fucking degenerate

My favorite pie. Kek.

Yep.

Then why are you a nigger?

only one of those is me user. she's very content and happy with our relationship. it's healthy and loving.

Attached: screen.jpg (624x265, 64K)

Holy shit, we actually have a few mentally deficient pedophiles in this thread. Good thing they are posting about it openly on the internet.

At least prison won't be too different from their current basement dwelling.

Good luck I'm behind 9 proxies

That joke is older than the girl I who blew me

If I had a coin every time a hurr durr pedo discussion opens on b I could buy my own private islands with lolis on then

Who you trying to convince? Why are you even here, man? You want a round of applause? You know you can't go out in your one-restaurant town without getting some glares, so you hope guys on Yea Forums will think your child molesting ass is cool?

Attached: main (1).jpg (850x505, 252K)

I doubt another human being has even seen you naked, guy. Thank god.

I don't see what's wrong with admitting you like the idea of changing the age of consent. I think it should be lower.

I lured someone in runescape

good god he's still talking about his 15 year old fantasies does anyone else have better secrets

Attached: 1563579241987.png (552x325, 94K)

My 15 year old girlfriend sees me naked ALL THE TIME. I've got a huge wang. You're just a jealous femanon whose butt hurt.

I got a doozy. My secret is that I am a mortal human. Why is that a secret?

>Senior year
>My crush is in love with Brad Pitt
>Specifically Meet Joe Black
>Overhear hear telling her friend, "If the grim reaper really looks like that, I'm not afraid to die!"
>challengeaccepted.jpg
>I come back from winter break with my hair bleached and a new suit I got for Christmas
>I act really eccentric and otherworldly
>I'm...
>This was not my smartest play
>...I'm trying to convince her I'm Death incarnate.
>My best friend helps, though he thinks this is just a long prank
>I eat peanut butter next to him in the hall, right out of the jar, right when she passes
>"You call this peanut butter?"
>I decide to approach her one day. Try to think of something romantic and weird, convince her I'm not just some guy doing a dumb act
>"Your face is strange to me. Yet not unpleasant...I could stay here."
>She is totally put off and doesn't even know what I'm trying.
>"What are you talking about?"
>She avoids me after that, and my hair still looks bad.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x230, 499K)

Is she hot?

I have a secret. I once jerked off when I was only 12 years old. I think my 12 year old self would be way more than okay with fucking a grown female.

A 15 year old crusty pillow with an anime girl taped to the side does not count as a girlfriend. I don't care if it's 2019

pics or it didnt happen

>¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So hot I can't last very long. I quite often cum in my pants. And like I said, her mom approves.

I think society is brainwashed. The legal age of consent should be WAY lower and if you disagree, you're a fag.

again. not me. glad you can mem me though and get some entertainment.

that's not me, but yes, she's quite hot actually.

wow.

But do you have sex very often?

Good god im crying that's bad but you do you user. What a lovely breath of air aside from the pedophile chronicles

Attached: fuckingdoit.jpg (960x726, 38K)

So the guy talking about butthurt femanons is NOT you? Confusing.

HAHA okay user, that one was funny too. I almost appreciated that mockery.

15 isn't a bad age at all. There just brainwashed fags.

Right? If this guy has such a huge wang why can't he fuck a real woman

Not too often. Have the time I can't get it up.

>>My first girlfriend was molested by a neighbor
>>Friends little sister got sold by crackhead parents to nigger drug dealers
>>One bro dated girl that turned out to be 14 and was blowing her uncle for candy as a preteen

This kind of shit happens all the time particularly lower on the economic scale

why you post this shit thread everyday wih the same picture fucking faggot

I very recently got a job as a salesman. We're not door to door, but our demonstrations/pitches are in people's homes. My first week on the job, I got sent to a sales pitch with a senior salesman. He'd take the wheel and show me the ropes while I watch and learn.

It's a nice morning and the client suggests we do it outside on her patio. There is a plate of donuts on the table. She offers me one. I panic. I don't know what to do. I don't want to be rude, but I worry that eating donuts on the job will look unprofessional, and they're powdered donuts, which are hard to eat without making a mess. Plus my co-worker's in great shape and I'm not, and I'm afraid he'll judge me.

Client asked me first, which is extremely painful, because if she had asked the other guy, I could copy his response. I look at him but his face is stone. I don't want to ask him if I should take the donut or not so I...

(And this was a bad idea, I admit in retrospect)

Oh man.

I faked a bee attack. I slap my neck and scream, jumping up from my chair. I put on a panicked tone and say I'm allergic to bees. I say I need to go home for my shot. They're both looking confused, look around for the bees that aren't there. Cutting the pitch short,the co-worker takes me home and gives me the rest of the day off. Now I don't know what to do on Monday if he asks follow-up questions.

Greentext your first sexual experience with her?

I only wear women's underwear.
They're very comfortable.

Attached: 511.png (772x721, 189K)

Who are you responding to?

yes, we do. 3-4 times a week usually.

I made fun of one user, who's acting like a upset woman yes. but at least one user, I assume the butthurt one, has made posts pretending to be me. its kinda sad, but also a little funny at times.

I'm not even saying that it's acceptable in every relationship. I'm just saying that her and I are very happy and our relationship is health. we support and care for each other. I can see why they're upset, because they think she's too dumb to make decisions about her life, but they're still her choices to make.

it's probably quite average. not gonna lie to you user, it's no monster porn cock or anything.

again. not me.

I fuck a flat chested sex doll instead of my 11yo step and I'm totally ok with it.
Because if I didnt have it I would.

Greentext your first time with her?

Life needs more cheese pizza.

>Been with her a year. Kissed and cuddled
>She's 14, doesn't want to go all the way.
>I give her wine until she's nearly passed out
>Manage to get it up
>Manage to stick it in
>Bust after 30 seconds
>Oh shit, she's asleep.
>Doesn't matter, got laid.

Attached: Idontbeatheroften.jpg (330x815, 38K)

I just don't think 18 is a good consent age. It should at least get brung down to maybe 13. Personal opinion.

Just because you don't make any money doesn't mean you now have a girlfriend. I don't care if it's 2019

lol

One time I snuck into the ladies' room, hid in a stall and peaked through the crack in the door. I tried jacking off when some women came in, but they didn't take their clothes off or start lezzy out or anything. They just went pee and poop (which I am NOT into), washed their hands, and left. One put on some lipstick, and the image of her puckering her lips is all I had to work with.

I'm flattered you think I can last 30 seconds user. maybe you aren't as bad a person as I thought. I forgive you your transgressions.

abbreviated version is basically:
>we're watching Under The Dome on tv
>cuddling on couch
>she starts asking me how I really feel about her. "do you honestly like me user?"
>assure her that yes, I actually care about her and our relationship.
>she says she wants to go further and have sex.
> "are you sure? I'm not pressuring you or anything. I don't want to move faster than we need to."
>she's sure
>I go down on her on her couch
>she orgasms. says it's better than when she masturbates
>gives me a beginners blowjob, but not too bad for not having done it before.
>"I'm gonna cum."
>cum in her mouth
>she tells me it is not the best tasting thing in the world

that's basically it for the first sexual encounter between us. No penis in vagina until probably a month or later. only oral or handjobs.

I would never hit her, that was the other user playing pretend.

in some cases, the age of consent being 18 is a little ridiculous, I can agree with you in that sentiment.

First penetration then? It's really hot to read about it.

I am fuck buddies with my friends mom, she is still married and her husband doesn't know, and she is a fucking freak, more than me to be honest. Some of the stuff she wants to do is sick.

do you have a small penis? then yes
if no, then no

Nice. Mine was happy with busting in her mouth but we also never had full on sex

have you ever fucked a girlfriend? it was basically just like that except it hurt her the first few times. she would be sore afterwards too and the next day. we only did it maybe twice a month back then. but she loved it.

yeah, she didn't mind me cumming in her mouth, she said she's seen that stuff on porn and facials and stuff. I cum on her face every now and then. I'm not sure if she's since learned to enjoy the taste of my cum or not, but she says she likes blowing me, says she think it's hot. and she always swallows. You also had a young gf?

Yeah I had a poor neglected attention hungry little girl that I did everything short of full on sex with. It was great but the living arrangements fell apart

worked in a mom-and-pop ice cream shop with a fuckbuddy. It wasn't uncommon for us to be the only two working, and we fucked on the counters and tainted the ice cream and stuff with cum, spit, and piss. Also used stuff in there as sex toys

uhh.. well I hope there mutual respect and whatnot. like I hope you weren't just using and taking advantage of her. Sounds like she probably had a crappy home life. I hope her time with her was pleasant and rewarding.
how old was she and how old were you ?

I was a little over 30 she 8 almost 9 and around 11 when it ended. Poor kid was born to fucked up white trash/ghetto parents and was just a welfare check to them

I still keep folders of nudes I received back when I was 15-17. All of them are considered cheese pizza now

I am in a relationship so I don't use my real face/pics. But I catfish girls on tinder and other dating apps to get their nudes

I'm gonna call BS on that, and really hope it is BS. that's incredibly way too young. that's quite literally a child.

How young were the girls you were getting nudes from at that age?

please make a mega or a cola or something. share plz.

Around 14 - 16

Idk how to do that shit lol

I ain't gonna lie I know it wasn't normal and probably not the best thing ever but if you saw the shit we lived through in the gutter you would end up fucked up too. If you take any consolation I likely won't ever touch another girl again after her

I take the same style of photo with every girlfriend I have where my dick is covering up half their face. I like how big it makes me look and I want to keep building the photo album

So you came in food that everyone ate? Or did you target people? Cause that is fucked up

we didn't target people specifically, just whoever got it. Although she got turned on more when either a kid ate it or a couple shared it

Youngest kid you ever fed?

toddler/baby aged, like their mom still feeding it to them.

jesus. what did your woman do when that happened?

well when customers are around it is hard to do much but it made her really horny.

I really want to fuck my brother's wife.

user from the other night here, the one that hate fucks the wheelchair retard.

how is everyone tonight.

I agree
Abuse user here reading to catchup. Lots of strange ones today

Can you tell us thr hatefuck story? Missed the previous thread, now am curious

My daughter started working out and got so fucking sexy. She makes me so hard. I picture her when I'm fucking my wife and I beat off to her every day.

Attached: 868FE8D8-19E8-45AD-ADBE-ABF71723A63D.jpg (733x1278, 590K)

Ive been catphishing one of my best friends for years. I use the fake account to get nudes and dirty talk her. She has a boyfriend of 8 years. The fake account is friends with him on facebook and ive subsequently spoken to him through it.

tits

a brief recap is, girl I used to go to school with, was really really hot in school. had a bad car wreck. ended up in a wheelchair, mildly retarded. very slow strained speech with mild stutter. I was designated driver one night for a friend's birthday party. drove wheel-tard home. had to help her in and our car. got hand full of titty each time. she called me on it. showed her tits. secret sexual relationship started. over time I realize how desperate she is for intimacy and sex because no one wants to fuck a wheel-tard who can hardly talk. started getting a little rougher. eventually went too far and made her cry. she said it was okay and we kept fucking. I decided to make it a game for myself and started being mean to her everytime. now basically, I hatefuck wheel-tard and degrade her to the point of tears every time we fuck. but she still calls me regularly for a fuck session.

a few anons were kind of pissy about it telling me to off myself, but others were pretty receptive

post nudes

Its a harsh reality isnt it?

You must have came on when i went off. Didnt see yours.

Very hot. Can you tell us one of the roughest ones you had with her?

Attached: 15658809_349771248726686_503778657_o.jpg (720x1280, 106K)

14 would be fine. Very occasionally girls (or boys) younger than that get me hard, but I don't claim that's reasonable.

Tf you live Iraq

My brother is transitioning to a woman and I think he's really hot. I want to fuck him.

Attached: DBDA0E13-AD1D-4830-8811-71E1D35E1B07.jpg (1125x810, 853K)

You catfish her on facebook? How'd you get that started?

Pics

so you just sent this girl with a bf of 8 years pics and she started sexting?

Made a separate account, joined open nerd/geek/gaming etc type groups, added people, then kept that going until the account looked real. Took like 3 weeks for it to be unrecognizable as fake; every time I used my own account, i'd use the fake one. Then I just used my regular flirting etc techniques to get the nudes. I could've gotten them through my real account, but I wasn't 18 yet at the time (She was 23)

is not me

it's basically 95-98% verbal and emotional abuse. She has a homecare worker that comes by periodically and I don't need bruises getting me in trouble. but I'd do things like call her a stupid retard, tell her she's a burden on people, that she's useless outside of a fuckpig. I'll have to repeat things back to me, like how she's a useless retard who deserves this treatment, that she's useless, she's stupid, a whore, worthless. that kind of stuff. I've done stuff to her like anal without warning, ass to mouth, pissing on her face, pissed in her mouth, even pissed in her asshole one time. I basically just degrade her and make her degrade herself until she's crying. I'll make her tell me she's a worthless retard whore, and then be like "what? I can hardly understand you you stupid fucking retard. why can't you talk for a person?"

I've thought a few times it would be hot to slap her around, maybe throw a punch or two, but I don't people asking too many questions you know.

fucking disgusting. sorry I requested this. fuck. please make this go away forever.

Very hot user. Have you ever gaveher a humiliating facial? Like one that got in her eye or something?

yes. I cum on her face nearly every time.

Ever kept her looking at you while you did? Ever got in her eye?
Do you do it while she's crying?

She's a goddess

I had a crush on this girl who already had a boyfriend. I became her friend and listened to her problems and one day she told me she was raped by this guy she hung out with. I told the current boyfriend because I knew he wouldn't believe her and they broke up, so I took his place.

Ive fucked 2 of my friend's exes and one of another's.

yes, to all of that. she's nearly always crying, sometimes full on sobbing. my goal is to have her crying. I'll even bring up her friends that died in the car wreck. I'll be nuts deep in her asshole and tell her she's the reason her friend's are dead.

I've even came on her face then pissed it off

Do you ever make her talk about suicide while fucking her? Does she cum too btw?

Also, ever came in her eye on purpose?

My gf and I after a few years together split up, she was drinking too much , we were apart 2 years . She’s not drunk now for the last 21/2 years we have been back together, I knew she had a few lovers while we were apart , so did I , but I was curious so started checking her old phone messages and texts , whatsapp messenger, I found I can login as her on my phone .
I then found I was being chatted too by a few of her guy friends , I had guessed a couple , one was an old mate I knew fancied her . So I pretended to be her , and flirt , to get them to remind me of our time together. Well I got a bit more info than I wanted but I found it very horny hearing .
I pretended that due to the drink I had forgotten some details so asked them to fill in my gaps, they seemed very happy to describe what we did and how sexy I was . But then to get more info I was asked for a few photos , I tried just sending bikini but to get more info I ended up sending more. I then of course got cock pics back , “ remember sucking this in that car park ? “ remember me fucking you from behind in that grave yard ?
Some great info , but she will find out .....
but it’s so horny

no I haven't make her talk about suicide. yes, she usually cums. I'm not a complete monster, I get her off too.

never came in her eye on purpose no.

post tits

I gave my gf to my best friend who has a dick almost twice the size of mine. She said she never had so much fun during sex

post her nudes here too user.

These are a few I have sent to her lovers

Attached: 84176409-2FCF-4A2C-BE9F-5F80A29A2218.jpg (1135x1457, 143K)

Attached: 29A82181-F746-4320-93CB-9ADAB2463126.jpg (1072x1726, 186K)

don't have any pictures. I guess I left that part out of the brief recap. she's got these strange fucking rules, like when I come over, not only do I have to take my boots off, but I also to remove me socks and my ball cap. socks, cap, and phone go over on the table. boots go under the table. I have to strip naked in her living her room, then I have to undress her. then we go to the bedroom and fuck. the rules are stupid as fuck, but I think she's paranoid about me maybe getting pictures or whatever. that doesn't explain the socks and the cap though. but I've always just figured wtf ever. I follow these retard rules and I have my own abuse pig.

I haven't brushed my teeth in years.

I've been slowly getting popular on my YouTube channel ( over 300k right now ) and it's getting to the point where I'm making enough where I [could] go out to a bunch of these conventions fans want me to attend for greeting but I am very afraid of talking because of my bad breath and yellow teeth. I feel like it's too late for me to start slowly brushing my teeth because every time I try, I bleed and it makes me scared to bleed again the next day.

I post nudes of my gf on /b

IM BAD?

God your fucking stupid. Brush ypur god damn teeth retard

One of my co-workers used to be a foot fetish model (no shit). She made some pretty good money out it. This was early Internet years. I looked at her feet; Couldn't figure out what the big deal was. They were feet, but, whatever.

Was out drinking some time ago. Super drunk. Met this girl, amazing tits and not wearing a bra, great ass. We talk for a while and we eventually end up making out and then fucking. Wake up next to her at my apartment the next morning. She looks younger than I remember. Once she is awake i ask her age. She's 14. Then we fuck some more.

yes but we all do it

Cummed in a co-workers lotion after everyone left the office.

Felt a ton of apprehension on the way home and prayed I wouldn't get caught.

Post me snapchat names you want me to leak

Attached: 438ef5721cec4a9daa4d4f8497f558d0b281824146a8408082.jpg (161x214, 9K)

I tell everyone that I'm as progressive and liberal as they get. I can talk the talk, too, and stay current on all of the topics. Anyone who talks to me in public would walk away thinking that I want to live in a Socialist, Hippy, Progressive paradise.

However, I have voted straight-line Republican during ever single election for the past 15+ years. That's what you women get for turning me into an incel.

Enjoy 4 more years of Trump, ladies. You deserve it. Every moment of it.

I don't. I'm not even tempted to.

Never understood the whole transgender thing. It's like the gay thing; Are they born that way? Did they wake up one day and decide that they wanted to be the opposite gender? I had a co-worker whose kid went through that. They went from full- to part-time and then transferred to another dept and then dropped off the radar.

It's just weird as shit. Why would you want to switch genders? What's the point?

I always hate when the thread 404s before I've read it all.

>It's like the gay thing; Are they born that way?

Yes, pretty much.

Attached: Snitch.jpg (960x960, 93K)

I just home from a week long vacation. It was a great time. rented a little cabin by the shore. Had it planned for awhile, probably 3 months. My friend's son and I have been fucking for awhile and planned this trip away because I'm going away on business for a month in august

based loyalfag

Sounds good. One of my fantasies is to get "seduced" by a young chav girl.

My view is they are for my enjoyment and mine alone, I see no reason to do any thirsty fags any favours.

look into rapid onset gender dysphoria

gender dysphoria is actually really rare, and should be worked through psychologically rather than irreversible damage to the body through HRT or SRS.
The majority of what you see and hear about is propaganda or at the very least giving an incredibly small percentage a very loud voice because if we don't we're evil Nazi bigots who punch kittens and puppies and babies

I wholeheartedly agree my man.

they call me dig bicks because i have two big dicks
my secret is that i actually only have one big dick ;_;

yeah i agree too
how retarded are people to post shit like that

everything you do on the internet is traceable so you're never really "anonymous"

it's okay user, your secret if safe with me. im glad you trusted me enough to tell me that.

I took japanese in HS. The summer after my junior year so (16yo), i went on a trip with my class to Tokyo. While we were there, me and my bestie (we were both kinda chubby and very slutty) snuck out of our hotel one night and we took the subway to try to get groped. We ended up achieving our goal and gave head to a few construction workers/mechanics (idk their job but they were covered in dirt and grease). It was definitely an experience but when we got back to the hotel, our teacher was waiting for us in the lobby and we were on a super tight leash for the remainder of the trip. It was hot but not worth it cause after sight-seeing, everyone else was allowed to leave and explore the city in groups whereas me and bestie were forced to stay in our rooms and couldn't leave.

tits?

That's why I never confess my secrets here. I enjoy reading about the fucked up stuff other people pretend to have done (remember everything in this thread is to be taken as fiction) but I'm not up for pretending to have done anything illegal.

Nope. No timestamp either. I'm high af in bed and not getting out of bed for anything.

please mistress

How did you achieve your goal of being groped?

Nah

Dude it's just weird as shit. I mean, if it's biological, why does it wait like 20+ years to reveal itself? You'd think that we could develop some test or whatever to detect it in children so they could get treatment before they permanently fuck up their lives. I've always thought that men & women think differently so couldn't there be a test based on that? It's strange that they haven't solved the gay problem yet and it's almost 2020.

Ok ?

Dude, don't judge the man. If he's being serious, and it's fully consensual anything above 16 is fine. But only if you haven't hit 30

I am beyond depressed and given up pn life. It has resulted in me hiding in my room for years, and made me have to take a month long break from my dead end job. Why am I depressed? Because my dumb mom taught me nothing, and dad wasnt there. Older bro treated me like dirt my whole life. Now im 24, decent looking enough to have fucked 12 girls in my life, but too fucking stupid to keep a girlfriend for longer than 2 months. They leave when they find out how naive i am. My life is ruined from this. Tv and vidya rotted my brain. I dont know what else to do irl besides be in front of a phone/tv screen or eat some easy-to-make shit food. I wish to live a happy, successful life, but the fact that I'm stupid makes me so depressed that i just lay on bed all day. Took the month off work because i literally frown and cant control my face. The nightmare worsens.

Attached: 1563394862345m.jpg (768x1024, 80K)

>just got back from vacation
>rented little cabin

hmm.. this seems innocent, dunno why is secret for?

>been fucking my FRIEND'S SON for a while

oh.. that's why

you're kind of fucked up user. that's your friend's kid. you're a pretty shitty friend.

what could i do to convince you otherwise?

This guys a jerk, don't believe him, I am an EMT though and I won't say I've never given the mom pills, not often once a week max.

The first day, we took the subway. We just snuck out and took the subway to that stop, then got off and took it back to the stop closest to our hotel. And rinse and repeat, just kept riding back and forth on the 10ish min ride until someone approached us. I remember our liason and our teacher telling everyone to stay together in a tight group on the subway and our teacher specified that he girls had to stay together. When asked about it, he told us that women get groped on subways and that japanese men think that all american girls are promiscuous and play hard to get so if you stray from the group, you'll get attacked.

So her and i kept talking about it and watched clips of groping on trains and subways and that night, we just put on short skirts and snuck out and just rode the subway back and forth but nobody tried to touch us or anything for like an hour until we got on to take the train back to the hotel stop, a group of like 3 men came on and immediately got really close to us and basically short version is that they started groping us and it was really hot. My friend disappeared and when I went to find her, she was in the back of the car, on her knees blowing a guy. The guy that had groped me was already following me there so I just motioned for him to sit down next to the other guy and i blew him while my bestie was blowing a guy right next to me. It was super hot and I came a few times just rubbing myself while I was blowing this guy. But all in all, I would have never done it if I'd known that we'd be forced to stay in our rooms other than group activities.

you could fuck off

no u

i live in tokyo and i kinda doubt you could get groped if you're not japanese
people here kinda expect foreign girls to cause a scene so they dont go for them as much

if you were like rubbing up on them or something maybe they'd take the hint though

I met a girl when I was 17, and we ended up dating for about 6 months. The entire time, she had told me that she was 17 as well. Well, after we broke up, she revealed to me that she was actually 13 at the time. Must've developed early, because she had the biggest, perkiest tits I had ever seen (up until that point) and a fantastic ass. I was pretty fucked up over it because I felt like I had been a part of something really fucking wrong.

ff 4 year, we reconnect and all that gay shit. She's 18 at this point, so we start fucking. Come to find out, she's heavily addicted to heroin, and pretty much breaks down to me about it. I felt like I had an ability to help her, so I offered support. I also didn't want her catching rides from shady ass dudes to get her shit, so I offered to give her a ride any time she needed one, as long as she never told me what it was for. It started off innocently, but would always end in sex when I would give her a ride. Eventually I started to take advantage of her for the sex. Holding the ride over her head to get roadhead, or threatening to not do it anymore if she didn't bend over for me before we went to get her shit. We had talked about fetishes and shit, and I'm pretty fucking vanilla compared to her, so when she hit me with "I want you to pretend I'm underage," I was a little taken aback. Gave in and tried it, and holy shit, I was hooked. It turned into a major fetish for me, but really only manifested in her. I still get disgusted by people that actually do this kind of shit with minors/kids, but something about this girl just gets me rock hard when she starts talking to me like she's 14 again. Maybe it's just the memories (our relationship was pretty much just for the sex, and was some of the best I ever had.) Eventually she went to jail. Actually just got out the beginning of this month. I was her first dick appointment after she got out. I'm going to pick her up tomorrow for a little abuse too. She just doesn't know it yet.

Abused user here. Nearly got the wedding typed. Should be free for another thread if it spawns