This Mexican faggot impregnated and married the only woman I ever loved roast this fucking nigger

This Mexican faggot impregnated and married the only woman I ever loved roast this fucking nigger

Attached: F644437D-E303-44E5-A64A-73C33DCE1C31.jpg (731x1069, 181K)

No. Go cry somewhere else, faggot.

You could've stopped it, you know this, and you're butthurt you didn't so you try to get the hate machine to do something about it.

No

i bet he's a great lover and father

Well that 'nigger' is currently fucking the girl you love and failed to attract so who's the real faggot here?

i hope someone bludgeons this arab piece of trash to death

He said he was mexican

hes clearly an arab probably mexican too.

or following the footsteps of some dead whore

Leave the poor guy alone. He's either got debilitating arthritis or some motor neuron retard disease that has his fingers all knotted up.

Lmao I just realized it spells “blood”

Attached: giphy.gif (411x263, 423K)

>being in love with a girl who is fucking another man

cuck

Attached: 1427859436578.jpg (186x199, 4K)

who is that woman? Your mother?

Were you and the girl together at some point?

Here's an idea why don't you man the fuck up and move on. Clearly she didn't love you, and clearly you're afraid of him. Just let it go.

he looks like the dude i buy shrooms from. good dude. cant roast.

Don't be a fag and enjoy life.

She told me he was an old friend that used to make her laugh a lot in highschool and not to worry about him. One day we had a huge fight and broke up and when I contacted her to reconcile, she was in a relationship with him already. When I brought what she said before, she said that he was there for her when I wasn’t and she can’t help what her heart wants and Now they have a baby together

'Cause I'm a 21st century millennial goy
I don't know how to live and I drink a lot of soy

Here's something to consider, OP:
>he didn't just marry her
>SHE married HIM
>presumably because she loves him

Pic related.

Attached: OP is a fag Jeopardy.png (398x279, 44K)

I want to see his ass get gang raped by rival gaybangers who happen to be carrying AIDS.

Checked

What is OP?

You got lucky broham. They won't last. Hell get stuck with child support. Won't be able to afford it. Be jailed for it. They'll both get addicted to drugs. The kid will grow up to be a piece of shit. Let it go. She never truly existed

If she picked him over you then it's time to look in the mirror.

At least I got dumped for a tall Chad that was cooler than me. Felt like shit but he was actually pretty good looking and successful.

If I got dumped for some ugly loser I'd be like damn son it's time to ask some questions.

Hahahaha javascript:quote('805157035');

LMAO loser

the only thing i have to roast on his ass is him thinking hes a blood; mf would get killed here in ATL any day of the week throwing that up and not being BLACK

he's just saying that because an ignorant trump supporter who hates mexicans.the symbol the guy is doing with his hands is some kind of gang related thing,you know.they want you to believe that mexicans are suppose to be gang members and criminals

She left you because you were talking to a 13 year old online faggot pedo

You sound like a beta male faggot just kill yourself nypa /thread

you dodged a bullet, faggotron

Checked

You dodged a bullet OP.

Who gives a fuck? He will leave her and not take care of the kid anyway. He looks like a community college dropout loser who gets wasted every night and will never hold a steady job or income.

By black you mean coon?

Were you dating her and she went for him? In that case, forget her. Or did you not even get at her and she ended up with him? Should have made a move then. Life goes on, retard.

Dude didn't steal shit. You fucked up Paul. If you could've learned to control your anger instead of being a narcissistic prick and thinking you need control of everything and everyone in your life, maybe youd still have her

You know all bloods aren't black, right?

yo bitch was a burrito chaser kek

Attached: laugh.jpg (320x320, 21K)

c r i n g e

He’s hot asf. I’d let him marry and spit tie me.

haha what a loser

lol loser bet ur a virgin too

Okay fag settle down

cringe btw bet u can relate to this

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Looks like a discount cR1T1K4L

This, he looks like he plays an instrument as well

Look everyone Op is larping as a tard

Attached: 02e432307a828a4a521c064141dca77ac4a4ae21c7bb91d3ac7006491440c51c.png (449x1197, 55K)

You should've made her laugh more. Now they laugh at you.

Question is, did she love you back?

cuckfag

HA you crybaby cuck!

Attached: 4ChanMilitia.jpg (1936x1296, 1.81M)

fuck bloods

This guy stood in front of a mirror one day (maybe more than one) practicing that gay fucking Blood hand sign. I wonder if he set up a camera with a timer and got his gay hands ready or he got his gay hands ready and had his faggot friend take his picture?

Fucking pathetic. Kill yourself.

I love Death Grips, but anyone who wears that shirt is a fucking faggot