Okay so am I the only one that hates Rick and Morty? All the characters are annoying assholes...

Okay so am I the only one that hates Rick and Morty? All the characters are annoying assholes, and Rick Sanchez is the worst one out of all of them. Rick is like immature little punk ass bitch middle schooler, that smokes cigarettes behind the wood shed and has a diagnosis of conduct disorder. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities, outside of his goofy sci-fi shit he’s about as deep as a shallow ditch filled with vomit. Everything he says is toxic and nihilistic, I mean for fucks sake if you really think the world has literally nothing to offer besides being a random fart, that smells just as bad in every feasible universe just blow your fucking brains out please. And that’s just Rick. Morty, is basically the same character as Rick expect he’s unsure about himself. The sister Summer is a basic white bitch, and the father Jerry is a whiny little cunt, and Beth worships her shitty evil father. Why is this stupid show so popular??? Family guy, South Park, and the Simpsons tell the same shitty jokes!!!

Attached: 4201791D-6726-4D7F-843C-0FF80266E5A9.jpg (960x720, 78K)

Attached: depositphotos_136674082-stock-photo-smiling-bonobo-in-the-water.jpg (1427x1700, 295K)

your iq is unironically too low

This. A retard will not get it, and even for the ones that do it is sometimes an acquired taste

Attached: 1463938695384.gif (200x200, 72K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Why?

Because it challenges you?

Because it forces you to face uncomfortable Truths?

Because you can't handle the Truth?
You do realize that when you claim that "x" tries to be "y" you are implying that you thought they were doing at least a decent job, right? You are just saying it a rude manner for whatever reason.
I seem to enjoy demanding a lot but have nothing to offer. Think about that.

I take it that you are rather young? If anything your mind has a lot of maturing to do.
Furthermore, it is rather apparent that you are unable to digest the content of the show.

What I am basically saying is that you are just watching and not learning anything.

Truly sad.

i enjoyed it :)

is this like a south park pasta?

t. brainlet

The characters are much deeper than they seem at first. Yes hes an asshole, but there are several scenes that show he has real and very human emotions despite what he tries to display.

What, there’s actually faggots who think you have to be a genius to enjoy this shitty show?

I hate it too

I cried at the end of the episode auto erotic assimilation

found the retard

Eh,. first two seasons were okay, but slowly, Rick started to become a self insert Gary Stu who can never fuck up ever, especially in season 3. Also all the characters started to all have the exact same personality, as well. I mean, Rick, Morty, Beth, and Summer’s personalities are near indistinguishable, now. Only one I can think of who’s personality hasn’t changed is Jerry’s, and his fans hate him for it cause he’s “Not smart”. It was refreshing to see Rick put in his place for once at the last episode, tho.

Dude, you’re the retard. Watching a fucking cartoon doesn’t make you a genius. If it does, please provide sources that prove to me other wise.

r/wooosh

>using r/ anything

Faggot

kek what a simpleton

you probably have to have watched a lot of movies. every second is basically a reference to other pop culture. i've gotten some jokes that are not explained in any of the youtube videos describing references simply because i watched some weird-ass cult movie that apparently no one else seems to have watched. i'm guessing the "you have to have iq over 200 to understand rick and morthy" meme comes from this fact. that people who got a reference has to explain it, and are probably really cocky about it.

Attached: Morty Shits.gif (640x360, 1.41M)

I thought 1st season was cool
2nd started being slowly wack
3rd one started to make me question what the hell happened for it to turn to shit

>being this triggered by a cartoon
you should probably go to a psychiatrist. i have plenty of shows i despise. i'm not annoyed by any of them because i never watch a second of it, and i ignore everything people say about those shows.

Yes

>sub-300 iq
oof

>ironically

it's a cartoon that is literally for edgy teens and people who never grew out of the edgy teen phase. It's great for deciding who is worth interacting with because anyone who likes it autofails.

You cant argue with the Devil