Your local sex offender registry is a gold mine of fucked up looking people

Your local sex offender registry is a gold mine of fucked up looking people.

Attached: 4019.jpg (250x220, 5K)

This a thing America actually has? how do these people even live normal lives

Yes. It's a terrible thing when it happens to somebody is guilty of something like having sex with a 17 yo when they were 19.

I was thinking the exact same shit.
Still want more pics tho.

Attached: 3165.jpg (250x320, 9K)

Attached: 8608.jpg (250x283, 13K)

They wouldnt let him wear shades.

Attached: 59a724c4619d4.image.png (366x484, 420K)

They aren't supposed to, it would cost too much to permanently confine them and it's way easier to release them, have them work some shit job forever becaise of thier record and pay taxes till they die while also making sure everyone else is on high alert around them.

Too bad that's almost never the case. Most states have laws against this very thing. It's called a "Romeo & Juliet" law. If a couple with a small age difference like that had sex, then it is what it is. 16 is old enough to consent. It's when you fuck a 14 year old that it becomes a problem.

It's not common for the older partner in a relationship like that to be charged with anything.

Why not just do another crime and go to jail? That level of ostracism and endless work sounds worse than prison.

Because prison, while not made of mortally upstanding people is full of bored people who want a target guards will take thier time 'helping', if they ever get around to it and sex offenders are generally that kind of target. The outside world may as well be a prison but at least you get beaten less and can eat not shit food.

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-172555.jpg (672x483, 102K)

One hell of a deterrent though. I genuinely think sex crimes deserve more punishment and less tolerance. Too many men (and women, but mostly men) still think they can get away with digusting shite.

Look into the mirror. Your face your ass. what's the difference?

>Most
Some states do not have those laws.
>almost never
>It's not common
That an unjust law is usually not enforced is not a very good excuse for having it.

Wow Luke Skywalker really let himself go

They probably don't. This kind of public registry only makes people more likely to commit crimes. It is fucked up and pointless. It is also a very popular measure because americans are stupid.

Don't just post the pics, post the crimes too

>guy I went to high school with is currently serving fifteen years
>someone tipped off the cops because of his loli collection
Guess it's only a matter of time now, lads.

>having your loli collection in the open
>going to jail over loli
I'm sorry dude, but your buddy was knee deep in actual CP.

And a kid diddler

>mortally upstanding people

dont kid a diddler