Who's got the video?

Who's got the video?

Attached: _104890564_moroccomurdercomp.jpg (624x351, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2018/12/20/morocco-graphic-video-has-emerged-of-one-of-the-two-scandinavian-female-tourists-being-beheaded-by-muslims-at-popular-tourist-hiking-trail/
theync.com/complete-video-adolescent-danish-decapitated-in-morocco.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 girls 1 cup?

someone post sauce I am looking for it too

Whats this about?

barenakedislam.com/2018/12/20/morocco-graphic-video-has-emerged-of-one-of-the-two-scandinavian-female-tourists-being-beheaded-by-muslims-at-popular-tourist-hiking-trail/

Two scandinavian women being brutally slaughtered by ISIS terrorists late last year. The terrorists are luckily being sentenced to death in Morocco.

But the Jews are bad right? Lol

Doesnt show the vid or am I just too retarded to find it

theync.com/complete-video-adolescent-danish-decapitated-in-morocco.htm

You know what, I'm kinda angry and most of you filthy lost souls rather want to witness this than travel to Morocco and kill at least 50 of those motherfuckers. That's why this is just a degenerate place for losers. Really.

Its for motivational video user

I'm down for a crusade.

Motivation to close borders
I'm about to

they are worse yes

i wouldnt kill a gorilla if a roastie dumped her ass in his cage and got mauled
same here
they went there freely and with an anti racist anti white attitude
i'm glad they were made examples of for all to see what jewish brainwashing looks like

Attached: 1426995264741.jpg (484x344, 28K)

I lost it at 16, I'm a late one

They went hiking at a popular spot. They didn't need any racism. Just a full loaded safety gun.

normally i dont care when i see a beheading, her scream got me though, so sad, fuck these sandniggers and fuck their holy book that tells them that this is ok

Attached: 1525886677592.jpg (1024x683, 121K)

safety gun? fucking faggot.

Hopefully we can see their execution video. Will be satisfying.

Gun for safety (eurofag), however the cunts didn't buy arms for, hmm, situations. If you enter Africa unarmed, stupid.

These terrorists are showing themselves as muslims just to manupilate others ters nothing in that religion sayin about those

Of all the times in history we had them you'd think that this is the time we most need one just to stop this tide of a religion clearly unfit for being in civilized society in this day and age.