What's the story here?

What's the story here?

Will Trump sent SEALs to bust him out?

Attached: rs_1024x759-190719141016-1024-donald-trump-asap-rocky-kanye-west.jpg (1024x759, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsone.com/3732475/trump-not-racist-black-girlfriend-kara-young/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

>What's the story here?

Trump's tryin to be down with the hood.

Attached: Trump hood.jpg (1400x788, 240K)

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 27K)

newsone.com/3732475/trump-not-racist-black-girlfriend-kara-young/

Attached: merlin-to-scoop-126086027-896271-articleLarge.jpg (600x525, 31K)

>Will Trump sent SEALs to bust him out?
What? Story?

>Trump not racist

Was that before or after last weeks tweets about those congress women going back to "their country"?

Attached: stream_img.jpg (680x381, 54K)

What about that is racist. I think you mean xenophobic. Not everything is to do with race, you know.

Attached: donald-trump-omar.jpg (3000x2000, 602K)

She married her brother? Lol

>What? Story?

Some US nigger rapper got arrested in Sweden for assault. Apparently the guy is a friend of Kanye West whose wife called Trump and now Trump demands the let him go. He even called the prime minister of Sweden. Apparently Trump doesn't understand how the justice system in civilized countries work.

Attached: spastic.jpg (617x332, 38K)

Attached: 1563036801794.jpg (360x474, 18K)

The tweets that said “go back to your country and sort out the issues so you can show us how it’s done”
Is that what your baiting ass referring to? Not just some out of context snippet?

Look at all those demands

>The tweets that said “go back to your country and sort out the issues so you can show us how it’s done”
>Is that what your baiting ass referring to? Not just some out of context snippet?

Three of them were born in the USA, you dumb fuck and all four grew up there. It's there country. Why doesn't Trump piss off back to Germany? In case the let him in, of course.

Attached: Donald-Trump-Orangutan.jpg (787x1000, 102K)

Trump thinks he'll get the black vote by doing this... he won't. It's so obvious he's pandering.

If he wants the black vote, he needs to stop bullshitting and make deals with Dems. But he's too proud and hateful to do that.

They are American. How can they go back to thier country when they are in there country

So he got it wrong due to his colossal ignorance. It didn't have to do with race. One wasn't born in the US and one only gives a flying fuck about Palestine, so it's fair to say "ok go there and sort it out then". However it's Trump and Trump doesn't talk properly ever and says stupid shit all the time. Why are you only just now realizing this.

TL;DR not racism

Yes and Democrats don't pander to the black vote. You are so partisan it hurts.

Except, literally all of them except one were born in this country, so what does he mean by "go back to your country"? Is he referring to their country of ancestry? Because if so... everyone in this country except natives need to GTFO back to Europe.

>So he got it wrong due to his colossal ignorance. It didn't have to do with race. One wasn't born in the US and one only gives a flying fuck about Palestine, so it's fair to say "ok go there and sort it out then". However it's Trump and Trump doesn't talk properly ever and says stupid shit all the time. Why are you only just now realizing this.
>TL;DR not racism

Those mental gymnastics are amazing.

Attached: 1557664230190.jpg (235x232, 10K)

I love how you think any of this is worth getting upset about. You must still be in your teens.

Great argument

youre an idiot. remember when he got one of the Ball sons got bailed out of jail in china.
no one gave a shit and everyone forgot.
democrats are the ones stalling. they stalled at the border now look at it. they have stalled it voting in Trumps cabinet picks.

They do! But black people already overwhelmingly vote Democratic. That is my point.. if he wants more black people to vote for him in 2020, don't do this saving a rapper from jail shit.. that only appeals to young blacks, who already don't vote. You want older black folks, which are mostly Dems. If he were to make more deals with Dems, be more inclusive and less partisan, I'm sure he'd get bigger support from those who aren't Republican. But he wont do that because he absolutely hates Dems.

>Great argument

That was a statement, not an argument, dildo.

Attached: Just another day at the dildo factory.jpg (600x413, 45K)

And you must be a white male... of course you don't think this isnt worth getting upset over; it doesn't affect you at all. You aren't the one he's attacking.

This is what people mean by "white privilege."

i dont get why trump bothers with the black community.just another reason why he's a lousy republican

some nigger got arrested somewhere,why doesnt koonye ask barack obama instead of donald trump

Yes the Democrats have definitely shown themselves to be willing to work with Trump. You clearly haven't been paying attention since 2016.

Also these days there is very little to LIKE about the Dems. I hate the shit out of them too. Doesn't make the Republicans great by any means, but holy fucking shit.

white peop.....

oh wait

lel

i hope, for the sake for america, he gets rid of at least 11,99% of nigers in the US.

then everything is balanced

democrats are in alot better shape right now then republicans.donald trump and his supporters ruined the party

Which was my point, numbnuts.

Two things can be true at once. Trump can be a massive retard who says everything wrong and doesn't think anything through. That doesn't make his comments racist. You have yet to demonstrate how it has anything to do with race other than being a mindreader

>no one gave a shit and everyone forgot.

Yeah.. because it's not worth giving a shit. He thinks doing publicity stunts like this is going to get him votes.. but people are smarter than this. They can see through the stunt.

Dems are stalling but Repubs did the same to Obama. The difference is that Obama TRIED to be bipartisan, Repubs refused. Trump hasn't even attempted to make deals with Dems. He just storms out of the room with his feelings hurt. Very shitty leader.

He never even named anybody, 4 people stood up and decided to make it aabout them. Youre such a colossal retard

Christ why are you faggots on Yea Forums, what the hell happened. Go back to your own social media platforms.

Ok lol see you in 2020.

Nope.

Republicans, in their current incarnation, will not be a thing in the near future. All they're doing is spooking non-whites away from the Republican party. Which benefits Democrats greatly.

They are seriously shooting themselves in the foot with this "appeal to racist whites" tactic. It's not going to work in the long term.

>Light skin niggers
>Niggers
I literally know white girl with darker skin, also fucking a black girl dosen't make you not racist you may just be a sexual deviant who wants a little taste or you just want to hate fuck her and be done with it

>Christ why are you faggots on Yea Forums

Buddy I've been here for ~12 years. The better question is, why aren't you back in Stormfront?

moot bringing back /pol/ was a huge mistake. It brought nothing but vermin to this site.

Ah yes I can't wait to be back to healthcare that the Government makes me pay for or I get fined, the Dow in the 15,000's, oil and transportation costs at record high prices, and record-high unemployment as well. The Democrats just make it too appealing to resist.

No dumbass he said go back, return and tell us how to fix a country. Nothing to do with race

Attached: BC25E486-E988-485D-BD1D-D957C53D4581.jpg (555x960, 49K)

umm that's not racism. that's cultural. this is racism

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 3.27.13 PM.png (1509x982, 354K)

What particular race (s) is he trying to demean or promote (besides one's home country ofc)?

>know a white girl with darker skin
sure you do mutt

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg (550x545, 35K)

Ah yes
>Agree with me that a specific tweet was racist or you are literally Hitler

At this point if you are still making these references you should just kill yourself

>Nothing to do with race

It has everything to do with race because he is simply claiming that those women aren't Americans. They are from "other countries" unlike "real Americans" who are from America.

Attached: 1557663827238.png (1000x432, 165K)

Turn your fucking TV off

AMERICA ISNT A RACE YOU FUCKING MONG. THINK ABOUT YOUR WORDS BEFORE YOU USE THEM FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE

Any white girl who isin't scared of the sun , you may meet one of these one day if you get out of your parent basement just once

>What particular race (s) is he trying to demean or promote (besides one's home country ofc)?

People of South American and African decent.

Attached: 1560543659719.jpg (500x375, 82K)

Proof please

It's not an appeal to racists, it's an appeal to all the people who don't give a shit about race, bullshit about steretypes with non-tightwads, and are tired of pc culture being shoved down everyone's throats. They aren't racist, they just can't stand drama obsessed pricks like you. Normal human beings can bullshit about race and make jokes with their friends even of that or their own race, because they aren't autistic enough to take it, or fucking twitter with any sort of seriousness..

This

A kiss from a rose.

fetishists shoving their own perverted views on people GET OUT

She does need to go back because she's a hateful person. Not because of her skin color.

Very common in islam. Nobody talks about it but they are more likely to than anyone else.

A rapper got arrested in Sweden for assault, failing to understand that money and publicity are not mystical charms against police attention in Sweden.
Kanye West's wife probably got banged by the dude or something, and wanted Kanye to get this rapper free.
Kanye tweeted about it, Trump decided this is a good way to show how he is totally not a racist and will protect 'Muricans from legal consequences abroad.

He called the Swedish prime minister, prime minister responded with 'WTF you calling me, I'm a politician not a judge??'. Trump as usual refuses to listen, thinking that of course a minister can just magically declare a suspect in a case of assault to go free, not understanding what a 1st world justice system actually means outside of corporate USA. He for example ignores that for a violent crime, THERE IS NO BAIL.

Trump declares victory because his 'closest friend the swedish prime minister' will handle this ASAP. Meanwhile, in Sweden, the prime minister is laughing at Trump's stupidity, the Judges are still going over the case, and the police have no intention of letting this guy go until the investigation is concluded and he's been to court.

>Proof please

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Attached: 1554488126639.jpg (2000x750, 244K)

>It's not an appeal to racists, it's an appeal to all the people who don't give a shit about race, bullshit about steretypes with non-tightwads, and are tired of pc culture being shoved down everyone's throats. They aren't racist, they just can't stand drama obsessed pricks like you. Normal human beings can bullshit about race and make jokes with their friends even of that or their own race, because they aren't autistic enough to take it, or fucking twitter with any sort of seriousness..

Attached: 1561652966862.jpg (1078x1360, 156K)

>Trump as usual refuses to listen, thinking that of course a minister can just magically declare a suspect in a case of assault to go free, not understanding what a 1st world justice system actually means outside of corporate USA.

He only displayed here that he still hasn't understood what "obstruction of justice" is. For a guy that is constantly being accused of it, he's walking on thin ice.

Attached: 1555125469097.jpg (620x605, 53K)

>the nail that stands out is the one that gets hit
What makes you think basically saying "Go fix something before telling people how to run this country" means he's attacking whole countries of people? He said "progressive congresswomen", referring to their self-given title, and ot was a comment clearly directed at individual people. How are you getting that he's actually just trying to demean whole peoples out of this? In what possible way does the self given title of "progressive congresswoman" refer more to their races, than to their character as individuals? Ironic yes, but not the point.

Those toys were fun as HECK when I was little. Do you have an arguement, or am I just feeding you a (you)?

>It's not an appeal to racists,

SEND HER BACK
SEND HER BACK
SEND HER BACK
SEND HER BACK

Not pandering to racists at all.

Trump is stocking white fear like a pro. He's fueling that fire. He knows what he's doing.. and the rest of the Republican Party isnt doing shit to stop him.

Attached: pr6yxqa84hb31.jpg (1024x385, 96K)

you're too stupid to realize that you're the brainlet retard in this thread.
liberals are so fucking moronic.

Attached: 1563647137003.jpg (509x697, 187K)

>For a guy that is constantly being accused of it, he's walking on thin ice.

Hes the president. Not a "guy". He is the most powerful man in the universe and you're buttmad over it.

Christian liberals are a thing, but okay..

is that you in pic

>He is the most powerful man in the universe

The universe is a really big place. We don't know this for sure.

There might be a real Thanos/Frieza out there.

true but until we know, it's Trump

Attached: b1xyrfagofb31.png (619x586, 291K)

Fuck this shit. Another nigger in jail is a good thing. They should execute all incarcerated niggers though. That'd make me happy

Spot on! Trump is a fucking idiot if he thinks the rest of the west can be so easily corrupted as burgerica.

Attached: 1563323498629.gif (240x180, 2M)

The fact that you think there are more people to appeal to who hold actual racists beliefs, than people who probably have similar views as you, disagree with a few things, and are simply tired of your shit is very telling.