So you haven't worked in six months and you didn't go back to school, what were you doing during that time?

So you haven't worked in six months and you didn't go back to school, what were you doing during that time?

Attached: job-interview-300.jpg (300x300, 53K)

Attached: 1448893733874.jpg (480x480, 62K)

Attached: 1557893811992.gif (367x319, 1002K)

Getting high, fapping,..

It's ugh...complicated.

fucking your bitch.
employ me you fucking cuck

Heroin, hustling for my heroin money, playing video games, and just being a general piece of shit like anyone else who has been unemployed for 6 months.

However, that was a while ago.

I have been totally clean 38 months and counting... I have a career in the field I went to college for making 70k annually and I don't plan on going back.

You junkies should know it is possible to turn your life around...

Cutting grass, odd jobs, picking up scrap metal. I needed a break in life to figure out some personal things.

Well as you can see on my resume. I stated that I volunteered at the homeless shelter and helped convicted felons get rehabilitated. Did you not read my whole resume?

Quitters never win.

>six months
Try three years lol, mostly smoking weed and trying not to kill myself.

I was looking for a job, obviously.

seriously. Employers ask stupid fucking questions sometimes.

Does anyone really ever "win" at this game bro?

Why, jacking off my hot spicy boner, O' course.

I'm black. You have to hire me, your company needs to meet diversity quota. Not to mention ,you need the tax credit.

I have a 2 1/2 year gap on my resume. i just occaisionally flipped shit from thrift stores or fixed electronics. maybe made 10k-15k a year tops, enough to cover bills and 420. i spun it out as an "online retail storefront grossing six figure annual revenues." i just interviewed this week with the CEO of an IT MSP and he was very, very impressed.

no shit
if you're having trouble finding a job, stop putting yourself as white. I was doing this for months and never got any calls.
using the same resume and applying to the same places, i selected black or hispanic all the time. I started getting calls the next day for interviews and even landed a pretty good laid back cashier job for 16.50/hr at bucees

some employers have algorithms set up to rank applications based on tax credit availability.

im white but mom gave me a black/female name.i had an interview for a gov't IT contractor a couple weeks ago. the room of interviewers were completely uninterested in me and left the room without shaking hands, saying goodbye or thanks, etc. the HR lady stuck around and out of nowhere spent ten minutes going on about how hard it is to meet affirmative action requirements in this area(rural midwest). she was the only person who was nice to me throughout the interview and i feel like the last few minutes together in private was a way to tell me they were looking for a diversity hire.

I was on a creative sabbatical.

So check the damn box that says African American on the application . If they ask say dad was 1/2 black . They won't ask though.

no application process, just resume for that one. i applied for a federal prison IT job just a few days ago and clicked "prefer not to say" on the ethnicity part. first time in my 10+ year career where i've had an application auto-denied as soon as i submtted it.

>region is roughly 6-9% black
>"lol better have 13% blacks on your payroll"

lol my area is even below that.

Attached: Captufffre.jpg (458x522, 50K)

ummm I was ummm ... well.... Uhm ... playing video games and jacking off?

"My fiance was killed by a drunk driver, I've always struggled with my mental health but that affected me deeply"

I became black and started selling crack, my nigga

It's actually been much longer than 6 months, but I'm glad you've asked because my parent's don't seem to care :)

I have been studying hentai penises, very closely.
In the time I've been studying, I have also been preparing for when I kill myself and get reincarnated as an anime boy with a 10 in hentai cock.

DZIAŁALNOŚĆ NIEREJESTROWA, BITCH!

this...

fap eat play vidya games repeat

now im on a boarderline trip you shouldnt even think about neglegting my job application faggit