Buzzfeed has to much time on their hands

Buzzfeed has to much time on their hands

Attached: jooberg news.png (957x775, 466K)

they could have just asked

it all depends on what "hate speech" is.
the words listed as hate speech likely have expanded over the years.

i reckon did a key word search with a word list.
i bet nazi is on it.

>originally appeared on Vice US
Buzzfeed doesn't have time for pasta?

Says the guy on Yea Forums

Which would imply hate speech originating from a leftist perspective. They wouldn't skew the results away from a truth that make their cause look bad would they?

they hate white people

Attached: jewkillawhite.png (1509x982, 354K)

what about the term "SJW"
is that hate speech

Attached: buzzfeed-hate.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

>Vice
>Buzzfeed
what's the difference

imagine being the buzzfeed guy to go through 3 thousand dick rate threads and 5 thousand trap and log threads just to analyze the amount of mean words in them

Attached: c8pgs11.jpg (500x333, 35K)

Well they aren't wrong.

This place has become normie heaven.

But honestly i think it's fine. Much easier to troll politicsfags

They probably just did a search for specific words or phrases and used the results regardless of context

wait, they found hate speech on Yea Forums?

BuzzFeed, huffpost, hope not hate are the hate centers on this planet. I subscribed their Facebook pages. I love trolling their Facebook articles. They are si easy to trigger.

Attached: 1562414423151.jpg (435x658, 88K)

Only 40%?

not really they just make shit up

man this kinda hurts my feelings

I wonder if by "Yea Forums" they really mean just /pol/ and or Yea Forums again

100% this.

Been here for over 10 years. This place has actually gotten a LOT more fucking tame after places like the otherchan and v0at came out.

Fucking niggers

Attached: AF952CDF-EAC2-4E50-8493-B1038A5B5FC9.jpg (750x600, 52K)

Hate speech isnt real, they cant define it and whatever thay should be illegal already is.

You mean the eager and enthusiastic guy who works for the site that makes a ranked list of celebrity and athlete bulges?

He probably volunteered his own time.

So they been monitoring 4shits since 15 then? Nazis always watching us. Well you niggers get a job. Fucking sitting around eating watermelons all damn day and night.

Yup.

Nigger used to be typed in so much they made a word filter.

Attached: trhrh.jpg (273x185, 10K)

>be buzzfeed
>crying over Trump
getanidea.jpg
>post racist shit on Yea Forums
>write an article about how Yea Forums is more racist Because Trump
Droompf completely BTFO

god it's so obvious buzzfeed are the ones posting all the extra racist shit

> be Yea Forums
> be "...artistic works of fiction and falsehood"
> be Buzzfuck and/or Vice
> "Too much hate. Also raycis."
And they wonder where school shooters come from.

Attached: ThisIsMyLife.jpg (599x550, 129K)

That is exactly how they operate. Same goes for their polls. They publish weekly poll outcomes that were run on a specifically selected population to get the desired outcome. They funny things is that they are the complete opposite of the real world.

Attached: 1563393534457.jpg (1280x1586, 328K)

>the words listed as hate speech likely have expanded over the years.
I agree, but I assume for a slightly different reason
While their hate speach word library has grown considerably since 2015, unless they are using old data from a previous investigation, it shouldn't change the results that much.

The big difference is if they include newly adopted slang terms or anything to do with current events which would not have existed or been talked about in 2015

I kept telling everyone they were posting and lurking. Why do you think there was so many trump threads on a DAILY basis. Trump threads slow down and then this article comes out

absofuckenlutely

Were they the "It's Over" posters?

Also 1 million comments?? Theres more than that so... They just left out the non "hate speech" ones or what?

when can they show the spike in newfaggotry?

Also we have no clue what boards they included. Think about it 1Million comments and no time frame when they started to do this. They could just go to /pol/ and wait till they get threads they rekon have enough "hate speech" in them and then count those.
We have no clue under what circumstances they did this and what timeframe they had. So i call BS on it.

>Niggers

Attached: black-people-lynched.jpg (500x403, 131K)