I'm a straight, white, cis male who enjoys sex with shemales. Ask me anything

I'm a straight, white, cis male who enjoys sex with shemales. Ask me anything.

Attached: notgay.jpg (640x745, 53K)

>I'm a straight (...) male who enjoys sex with (...) males

dont confuse sex with gender

>straight
no

No homo... not

Same here. Not at all attracted to men. In my personal life 100% attracted to women. But if I am going to pay, almost exclusively shemale.

When you have sex with women, it's not gay.

Thanks user

me in the pic
i am straight though

Attached: fffff.jpg (1100x740, 80K)

trannies aren't women they're effeminized men

That's basically hate speech

just how many shemales have you sexed?

I did more in my younger years. When I got married I can only swing it during business trips

When did you find out you were gay?

I'm married to a woman. That's not very gay, is it?

is your wife mad you gave her AIDS?

What dictionary are you using to define straight?

women don't have dicks

y u gay?

hate speech is free speech

If that happened she probably would be mad.

The regular one

They can have dicks.

Pay attention, I'm straight.

liking white trannies is gay. liking black trannies is based.

Attached: Blackboisdestroyed.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

feminine penis though

They're the same thing.

No, that's a pretty outdated view. Your out of touch, lad.

Penis cannot be feminine. It possesses no feminine qualities. It only possesses one quality: it is the male sex organ.

You said you aren't straight right there in your post when you said "Shemales".

>"straight"
>fucking fag
>fixed

If you are attracted to a penis the one ring you can never call yourself is straight.

Did you know that the penis is essentially a large clit?

No, it is a phallus, the originator of the term phallic, the most masculine of traits a thing can have is to look like a penis, so all penises are masculine.

No, ive read an article that explained that clits and penises are very similar in their construction.

And yet it is still the most masculine thing in the world.

>pay attention u suck dicks

masculinity is more in attitude, there are lesbians who can be very masculine.

so what if I sucked a dick or two? I identify as a straight cis male.

don't ever address yourself as 'cis' again. It's newspeak for 'normal' and they refuse to call you 'normal' in a cheap bid to denormalize you and elevate themselves.

>cheap chemical/mental knockoff of true masculinity

nice try fag

No, certain attributes are considered physically masculine and a penis doesn't have any attitude. A penis is masculine. It DEFINES the BASIS of masculinity, it is inherently the most phallic thing in the world because it is a phallus.

sorry, but gender is much more than a sex organ. What about men who lost their penis, are they no longer male?

tits or gtfo

They may well be, but their penis, when they had it, was a masculine organ. No such thing as a feminine penis. What about this do you not understand? No such thing as a non phallic phallus.

>straight
>fucks men with penises
I’ve got some bad news for you

Any chance the article was biased? There is a lot of psuedo science on this topic. In an effort to be more inclusive. I fail to see how telling someone creating a wound in their pelvis is going to make their life better can be considered ethical.

Attached: 1556889063433.png (906x619, 65K)

Why do you pretend to be straight on the internet?

It was funnier when someone said "I'm not gay, I just have a dick fetish."

You're bi.

when's the last time you had a checkup for HIV?

discord/3Smb4dr

Attached: received_488288588410888.jpg (562x270, 44K)

I think you need to realize there is a lot more to people than some flesh dangling between their leg. Thats not what determines a gender.

Dont believe everything written online (regarding your pic). Theres no evidence that happened.

No, I'm straight.

I dont think its necessary to check for diseases until you have actual symptoms.

>Thats not what determines a gender.
Did I ever say it was?

I only said there is no such thing as a feminine penis.

but there is such a thing. just look at traps

>but there is such a thing. just look at traps
But that's a penis, which is the most phallic thing ever. Phallicness is a masculine trait.

You haven't been following, have you?

I think you are a very hateful and sick individual. Do you realize how many people commit suicide due to bigotry like yours.

A trap is a feminine person, with many feminine traits. The penis is not one of them.

You're not straight, and that's okay. You just need to realize your bisexuality and accept it.

>until you have actual symptoms

A disease could be hiding without symptoms for years. You could have it and not even know it until it's too late to treat it.

Attached: received_1317429904980968.png (512x368, 295K)

I murdered and raped teen girls but I identify as innocent person

I'm pointing out a fact. I don't hate traps, or gay people like yourself. I have an MtF friend who is on HRT right now. Just pointing out that a penis is a masculine organ because it possesses one of the most definitively masculine traits (being phallic) does not make me hateful nor a bigot. Telling you I hate you (which I do not) would be hateful. Telling you you cannot identify yourself as whatever gender identity you choose would be bigoted. But so would insisting others must see you the easy you want to be seen.

Taylor?

>Do you realize how many people commit suicide due to bigotry like yours.

They commit suicide due to a poor mental condition, not bigotry.

that's a nice looking makeup filled faggot you've got there

lik mi baws

Nova.

>cis
if you used that word to describe yourself you are definitely just pretending to be straight.

You are saying that people who identify as female are not female. That's attacking there entire identity. That's a textbook example of hate speech.

You're not straight

You can go 10 years with hiv completely asymptomatic, you’re fucked

Hrt doesn’t change your chromosomes, faggot. Trannies will always be XY and that’s male.

Kill self nigger

thats such an outdated view on gender.

nigga you gay

Attached: KvUxlKAomAVbkzN-1600x900-noPad.jpg (800x450, 50K)

Because it isn't a view on gender. It is a view on sex. And it is fact.

says you mental illness is very prevalent nowadays on the other hand

Outdated? Says who, faggot? You? Who are you?

I'm interested in sex with a shemale as well, possibly also involving my wife

How do find a shemale to have sex with? Are they all sex workers? How feminine are they?

My dream would be to get with someone on the level of Sarina Valentina or Bailey Jay in terms of passability.

how do you meet them?
do you pay?
what do like to do with them?
best cities to find them?

All of these people are druggies, or mentally unstable - you dont want to touch one with a 10 foot pole. Keep it as a fantasy, and have a FMF with yo wife, bud.

>Not seeing them the way they see themselves is an attack.
No. Trying to force others to see things your way is an attack.

modern expert in gender studies all agree that chromosomes does not determine a gender. It's very inaccurate.

>gender studies
Go back to maccas buddy.

I use the net or go to certain pubs where I know they cater to these interests. I always pay them, and I dont meet a lot of them more than once, unless the experience is really amazing. I like to start off by sucking their dick white they suck mine in a 69, then playing with it while we make out. Then we take turns on fucking eacother in the ass. I find Germany is expecially good to find them. Berlin is great. Brazil is also good.

No, its not hateful to respect other peoples pronouns.

i lol'd at the pic in tandem with your message

Trannies aren't real women. I'd fuck a cute one in the ass, but they still aren't real women.

How long have you been gay?

It's quite simple.

Have a dick? He/Him
Have a cunt? Her/She

End of story.

>straight
This is bait

Have you ever had vaginal sex with a cis female human? If so, which did you prefer? And what kind of sex with a shemale did you like best?

This is why you are still single.

Yes but it is hateful to tell someone they are evil for seeing you differently than you see yourself.

I think both are amazing. I am married to a cis female, and I bang other females with a penis on the side.

Shemales are literally men with boob jobs. Youre gay as fuck, no matter how you try and spin it.

Which means you are not straight, because they are not the opposite sex.

Modern experts in gender studies also think that its ok to pump young children full of hormones, and cutting your dick off and replacing it with a festering wound that you have to reopen every day makes you a 'woman'. Wouldnt take anything they say as gospel truth.

I like shemales too, but I admit I'm a fag, do the same faggot.

Attached: miaisabellalg002.jpg (800x1200, 99K)

They are the same thing you idiot.

Attached: 79537_1.jpg (800x1200, 250K)

Well seems like we have an auntie Tom in the house.

No, they dont identify as males.

Denying reality is not good for you. I'm bisexual and I'm not scared to admit it. These are men with boobjobs, I like them, so what.

Attached: IMG_20190719_142938_635.jpg (720x1080, 90K)

>> I'm a straight, white, cis male who enjoys sex with shemales.
No, you're not. Not in any way, shape or form.

It doesn't matter what they identify as, only reality matters.

Attached: IMG_20190718_170140_251.jpg (1280x840, 75K)

I identify as an M1 Abrams. Does that suddenly change my biology to mean I have a turbine engine and require ammunition and fuel instead of food? You can identify as whatever you please, doesnt change the biological fact that you have male chromosomes, as well as a body that is distinctly male in terms of extra muscle and bone density, as well as the fact that you have a cock and balls.

You might be fucking something that pretends its a 'woman', but is physically in every way a male with a boob job. Which is gay as fuck.

thats literally what I'm about

self identification is one of the most important indicators when determining someones gender. There's a vast array of genders.

You are not straight. Straight means strictly attracted sexually to the opposite sex. Shemales may be different in gender identity but they are the same sex.

You didnt disprove my point. Gender identity doesnt change biology. If i fuck a baby and say it identifies as a 23 year old college girl from Ohio does that make it true?

This, and being a fag is not a bad thing.

No user, you are probably bisexual, or a gay man in denial.

That's very stupid user, you can't change reality, you can fool people and even yourself, but facts remain facts.

Attached: IMG_20190718_170136_734.jpg (800x1200, 101K)

it only matters what the baby identifies as, not what you identify someone else as.

But none of that changes sex. And while there are sexualities describing the love between a cis male and a transwoman, straight is not it. To be heterosexual you must be exclusively attracted to the opposite sex (hetero=opposite, sexual=regarding sex).

So the baby identifies as a 23 year old college girl from Ohio, does that now make it legal and ok?

What part of this dont you get? I can call my Ford Focus a Lambourghini but its still a fucking Ford Focus. A shemale can call themselves a woman but its still biologically a man with a boob job. You. Are. Having. Sex. With. Men.

The baby does not have the capacity to understand it's sexual identity yet, and nor does anyone who has not completed puberty. Hormones and development must be allowed to run their course first before any opinion on your own identity can be considered valid and not a mistake based on the vicissitudes of the process of growth.

tell this guy that

Tell yourself faggot. It doesn't matter what the baby thinks it is yet, nature has not yet run its course.

You are bi if you fuck people that have a cock. Fact.

/thread

And in addition to my post , it also doesn't change your sex or theirs which means it isn't straight. Straight is two opposite cisgendered people.

No straight man calls himself a cis male, faggot.