How do I make friends?

How do I make friends?

Attached: 1561698361710.png (1200x1319, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/VeniiKYS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like this.

Attached: Desktop 20-07-2019 14-52-08-575.png (844x549, 151K)

leave this place and dont look back

Attached: 1562324288307.png (128x128, 13K)

shower and stop listening to advice

Are you asking seriously? If so, I will give you some advice

I have Asperger and dont know how to talk to Humans, they scare me

Develop a hobby or interest that mainstream people get together and do. Try taking a class-cooking, fishing, hunting, yodeling - they're filled with other people trying to do the same thing you are.

I collect Bionicles and like doing 3D Modelling stuff

I have aspergers too and i used to be the literal worst. These days i can stroke a convo with anyone and im prety good at it. Do what i did, pay close attention to social interaction, theorize on how things actually work, expand your knowledge, and experiment. Tru different approaches when talking to people and see what happens

Yeah. . .

>that mainstream people get together and do

I did that alot as a kid, observe people and shit, but i simply cant talk to people without shaking or knowing how to keep a conversation going

So what are the things ur into? You have to remember not everyone will like everything that you do, but it's critical to find something you both have in common. Example: If you both have lizards or like fishing or anime, that's a good start. Do you have a person in mind you'd like to be friends with?

you want to be my e-fren?

3d modeling could be a good way to make friends via work/projects if you're good at it. Autistic shit like bionicles can give you degenerate subhumane friends if you're fine with that.

Your social skills development is very important- gotta practice all the time. If you live at home with your family, you can practice with them. Friendship is a 2 way street - gotta remember to be flexible. Being flexible with people is your greatest strength. Never forget that. And that goes for all people not just aspy's

I'll be your friend, do you play games in pc?

I have manners and such but some stuff simply puts me into a deadend, like when its my turn to ask or talk about something, I prefer to be the one answering questions

I would say im a bit above the average pc player in terms of skill

If you like I'll add you as a friend on steam or something.

this
nigga noone is naturally good at socializing (except biologically we should be) you need to practice frequently, make mistakes, and learn from them
just put yourself out there, it may hurt but you have to take a hit to achieve happiness sometimes

>asks for friend
“Yeah bro I’m pretty good definitely not average I’m the pretty incredible. Oh? That wasn’t your question?”

If anyone wants to try to be a internet fren can add me on steam, bear in mind that im German and prefer not to use Voice chat because im too shy
steamcommunity.com/id/VeniiKYS/

Attached: 1560298846563.png (418x447, 317K)

Now that was rude

Sure I could you some new steam friends, I'll be TJ

Ok, this is were you need to be observant - say something complimentary to their point - don't come out of the gate spewing your opinions & putting them down ( accidentally) even if you don't agree with them. You're looking for friends, not trying to turn people away. Even if they're talking about their favorite sports team, please don't tell your potential friend(s) that team sucks! Instead say something like " I'm sure they'll get back to winning this season". .. does that make any sense, user?

>elite:dangerous
now that's some quality autism

I wish to see the look on her White, Christian, Southern, descendant of slave owners face, as it enters her. A pussy only ever giving passage to white pencils for thousands of years, now will experience something totally foreign, from another land that isn't her own. It will be a body shock, an electrical spinal overload.

I want to see her mouth gape open, her head tilting back as she gives in to her primal urges, eyes gently closing in absolute euphoria as the black leathery 8.5" horse cock unexpectedly begins the invasion and takes command of her every submissive bodily sense, her ridged velvet walls and fluids strategically and lovingly encompassing the black hammer, hugging it and directly apologizing for slavery in the deepest and most metaphysical way humanly possible, so much so her ancestors do a 360 in their graves like a drill bit. The engorged testicles and love milk will be absolutely drained from this oppressed man, almost nearing testicular torsion from the amount of lustful vaginal suction. Oh bless him, for his ancestors have suffered and he is being repatriated accordingly. Her body will eventually be forced to deploy more lubricant to sufficiently handle the matter, but the reward will be plenty. She will never turn back, and rightly so.

The historically oppressive, racist white man is over, the end is now. and black, is the future.

Attached: 1561402587537.jpg (1000x1784, 626K)

Go back to Tumblr

And what if i dont like what they like cause stupid

Attached: daee0d4061ceee92.jpg (746x469, 48K)

What sort of societies are you a part of? Church, book club, squash team, anything where people regularly meet. If none - join one. Do you like board games? The local gamestore probably offers a board game night. Do you like rock climbing? Find an in door gym. Whatever you like or would like to try, there is probably a group within 50 miles.

After you find a group to attend regularly, go for that activity. Go to the volunteer events. Don't worry about interacting yet, but if you want advice or feel like starting a conversation - do it. You are at a group dedicated to a particular activity - talk about how to improve a golf swing at a golf club, talk about what type of anime you like at a convention, etc.

If you refularly meet with a group of people that is 100 or less, people will notice a repeat new face and eventually approach you. At this point, accept their company. If they invite you to grab a burger after, do it (if you are vegetarian or something, simply order a salad). If they say a group is volunteering at the animal shelter, ask to join. Keep behaving like that and soon you will have at the very least acquaintances, which is similar.

The last bit, friendship doesn't have a specific recipe. But in general, it involves sharing. Tell them about yourself so that your shared interest stops being the main point of connection, but rather interest in each other. Eventually small talk isn't weird, it information you want to know (you actually care what the answer to "how are you doing" is, and they actively want to hear about how work is going for you). This isn't a shallowing, it is investment. The conversations about the finer points of politics or the newest book you've read will still happen. But knowing about their family, occupation, recreation, and dreams will become important because it is THEIR family, etc.

Hope that helps. It's more or less what I did and it worked. It took a few groups, bit I eventually found on. It was worth it. Good luck.

>within 50 miles
nice *cries*

I dont have a car or option to go even beyond 5 miles

>social skills
>be normal and do normal shit that normal people do
>skills
>go meet people by yourself with zero introductions

all this is shitty surface level, i thought for 14 seconds type of advice, i wouldn't follow it.
read an actual book on it, you will gain a lot more.
make it an actual goal to make friends and open up with that to people, if they don't try to help you they're honestly worse people than you are and should be avoided.

Depends if they're saying something that does or does not directly affect you - is the person calling you a jerk or are they saying a game sucks? If they're attacking you personally, so absolutely have the right to defend yourself & walk away. If they say something that is stupid you can laugh it off & be like "whatever " again this is gonna take some practice, but you just figured out a very important thing & that is you want friends. Be someone that other people would want to hang out with. You can do it!

The perhaps they aren't a friend you want. But you aren't going to agree with everything (they aren't you) focus on thing you do both like. Also be careful to not catalog "i am uninterested" and "I never considered that" under stupid. If they like a diet based on pseudoscience, maybe that is stupid. But it may be a chance to engage them about the underlying theory. It could be simply that your understanding is bad, and you can try to improve it. And it may be a time when you have to listen to them share their piece amd the amountnof interest you have is solely the amount of interest you have in the person.

I always try to be that friend you can always talk to rationally but it happened a few times that people act or talk stupid and it makes me dislike them for being stupid and i dont even bother telling them how stupid they are

Past experience has taught me that I dont really know how friendship actually works because i never recieved any, I had a small group back in school which i thought i was part of and it kinda turned out that I was always their last thought to invite or most times i had to invite myself even through i planned most of the events

Attached: a6d28776a28d99e6.gif (235x250, 97K)

my degeneracy has helped me gain friends because everyone has some guilty pleasures and since I've seen them my friends can be themselves near me without fearing social judgement

So your an uppity cunt and it shows. Be less opinionated, be less fat, be more happy, be a listener until you learn how to give and take in conversations. Also stop frog posting. Dumb frog poster.

Dumbass, if he can't socialize properly(social skills) , he can't get in front of people to open up to. Your saying he should basically figure this out on his own & read a book. You sound like you need help too.

Are you in a city or podunk - stuff is lot closer in LA and NY than in Nowhere, Montana. I am a midwesterner, a 50 mile drive is my commute to work sometimes.

There is also the possibility of choosing more general hobbies. Their is almost guaranteed a gym or library near you that you can bike to. There is almost guaranteed a comunity center that host a variety of classes/activities. There is also the option to buy a car - understandably a big cost.

It depends on what is best for you whether you want to expand close by options (live in a city), compromise on what activities you are going to try (go to the community center), or expand the distance you can travel (buy a car). But it certainly seems that staying isolated and uncompromising has led to a lonely lifestyle (afterall, you want friends) so perhaps changing those things would help.

Ok I would try & reconnect with your old group if possible & be less judgmental about shit they say. I'll assume if I could talk to them, they'd tell me you say a lot of stupid shit too, lol.

I try not to, they were pretty big jerks to me often, stealing money from me and stopping all contact every now and then and then coming back to say sorry

People aren't rational, much to my chagrin. But I am one of those people too. And so are you. On my end, I recently said I didn't like Spain's team (women's soccer) and they were scum - mainly because of how I percieve their men's team and even then the reason I dislike them is that they are good and beat my teams from time to time. Nothing about that opinion is rational.

On your end, your game theory is suboptimal. If someone says something stupid and you say nothing and disassociate, you have chosen to lose your set goal (make friends). And you aren't even losing optimally - you are conceding. That is irrational. Rationally you should humor it (if it's harmless), or confront it (if it is harmful) or respectfully disagree if it is somewhere inbetween.

I dont know user.

Attached: 882.png (588x543, 259K)

step 1, you need to stop caring about what people actually think about you, once you get over that you will be more relaxed

step 2, dont start random subjects in the middle of 2 people having a conversation.

step 3, go play games like magic somewhere and try to find someone you have something in common with

step 4, dont push just be friends with them there for awhile if they seem to like you and you talk alot finally you can exchange numbers, never actually ask "will you be my friend".