Give me some shit that questions my sanity

give me some shit that questions my sanity

Attached: yv331rih8vr21.jpg (518x474, 29K)

Just stare nonstop into a mirror. Not an insult. Your brain has a mini malfunction when you stare at your own reflection too long. It's weird.

Consciousness is an illusion.

what does this mean? also, op, if in several hundred million years earth will be engulfed by the sun entirely, what the fuck is the point of anything we do here?

What do you mean, what does this mean?
Go try it and find out, because the only clearer instructions is just dont look away and blink as little as possible.

Your brain begins to hallucinate bc it literally cannot handle the image of its own face.

Isn't it clear enough? To get off this planet before it gets engulfed!
You have definitively not peeked the bell curve

+i'll try that

prove the earth is flat

>Look up.
>Look into the night sky.
>See those dots?
>Milions of miles away.
>Blackness?
>Literal infinity.

That's a retarded excuse to be nihilistic. Obviously when nothing has meaning, you get to make your own. Everything being finite and mortal means you get out there and do what makes you happy and live life to the fullest before it ends. The apocalypse is inevitable, so live life like it's tomorrow, because you could literally have an aneurysm or heart attack at any time.

what's the meaning of life? (and no you can't say 42 or to reproduce)

Not literal infinity. Just other points of light too far away to be registered by our eyes. Or drowned out by points of light much much closer, like street lamps.

What was your face before your parents were born?

>procedes to and dies

there is no inherent meaning of life, but our body parts evolved for the purpose of reproducing.

why are you posting on this board

You died two weeks ago in a car crash. This is the after life.

why does this break my brain?

We are alone in the universe, or we are not.

You are not.

Isnt it said that lights take billions of years to get to us, so they are already gone?

you can only die once

Can confirm. After some time it feels like staring at an alien organism. Also try holding a mirror in front of you and spinning around while staring at yourself. The last one caused me to drop the mirror in fear and for some reason doesnt work anymore.

Ur dumb

Done it. Fuck. Fuck. I never had been so scared.

Oh yeah. That is pretty weird.

I did this once, I eventually i recognized me as a different person, like I was looking at someone else who was there with me, very strange

Not true. You can be declared clinically dead multiple time, but only after death it becomes a definite death.

i did this once, it fucking freaked me out. glad it's not just me

They didn't evolve for that purpose, they evolved because they did reproduce.

What makes you think you're qualified to assess your own sanity?