How often are you going out of your home, Yea Forums?

How often are you going out of your home, Yea Forums?

Attached: sad_Bob.jpg (306x306, 33K)

only to buy beer

worth it?

I go out only when I get sad enough, then I come back realizing why I stay inside in the first place.

Only to go to work everyday. Thats it. I work 6-7 days a week for last 5ish years so my social life is near extinction. By age 30 which is 5 years from now I believe I will be a hermit

Just to work, pay bills once a month, and buy food. In other words, hardly ever.

only for food , chewing tabacco and to school

no

just finished 12th grade 2 months ago, don't exit my house for shit. had a huge earthquake happen yesterday, people out on the streets and me 50 meters above the ground chilling lol i am not good with people

Several times a day.

At least once per day

4days for work
Going to supermarket 6 times a week
Going out once a week.
Girlfriend 3times a week
Friends once 2 weeks
Randomly walking through the city just watching my phone once a week.

only to buy weed, alcohol and food

I haven't been outside in 3+ months because of the stuff that's been going around in my area

Like what?

Just to the titty bar down the street a couple days a week. Mostly to see how the rest of society is evolving and buy the dancers drinks so I can have "friends" for a few hours.

Attached: 1562071996189.jpg (480x621, 33K)

once in a week.

Attached: 1451622110641.png (1448x980, 158K)

same

and work I guess counts too

what is your go to beer? I am a Coors Banquet guy myself

Smirnoff
i hate beer

When I'm at my place I go out pretty much ever night to hang out with friends or have them over. We're usually on some substance doing shit and laughing. We all have each other's backs.

but that ain't a beer.

you said

>only to buy beer

ok, so you only leave to buy liquor in this case.

that's cool, same, though I am a Banquet guy. hard stuff is bad juju

Stabbings and a whole load of other shit, London is pretty much a complete mess right now and the feds are legit jokes they're too scared to actually do anything about it and just let it happen or they just falsely accuse someone of murder

Probly those 6 packs of premix stuff.
Whiskey master race checking in.

Once every two weeks to go shopping.

I go to work and the liquor store next door, that's it, no reason to go anywhere else

Everyday because of my work. Other than that....never.

5 nights a week for work, other than that just to buy alcohol

Jesus fuck, You guys need to get out more often. Stop watching other people have lives on your screens and go have lives of your own

You dont see gandalf staying indoors all day

Nuff said

Attached: 95076809-2677-4B57-A089-A95C324C5222.jpg (2086x2165, 1.3M)

i don't want to be a gay wizard user
im staying inside

Alright.

You don’t see luke skywalker staying inside all day

Attached: 3B1B41A2-87DA-45AD-A62C-9F9A56025FAE.jpg (640x888, 85K)

I dont want to be an incest loving gay space wizard user.

I go to work 5 days a week 1-hr shifts (truck driver) so I am alone most of the time.

I also go to the ghetto 2-3x a week to buy drugs that I need to get me thru work.

>doing heroin and every other drug since 17
>still alive at 30
>work is the thing that will kill me :(

10-12hr shifts 10-12 hrs of straight driving on highways

5 times a week to work and the local liquor store

You dont see konata izumi staying in all day

Hell you dont see tatsuhiro satou staying in all day

Ya didnt see neil Armstrong staying in all day

You dont see bill gates staying in all day

You dont see trump staying in all day

You dont see obama staying in all day

Attached: 19E8DF67-227F-434A-9ED7-6E22621CA493.jpg (153x240, 10K)

>implying i want to be any of these beings

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

:( :( :( then who do u want to be user

Attached: FCF58DCB-272A-4994-BEF3-16C802E151D4.jpg (475x524, 54K)

it's kind of comforting to know there are so many other people that also only leave their house when they can't avoid it

yeah sorry but who the fuck even are the first two

myself, and i quite enjoy staying inside
stop forcing your way of life onto others who might not like it, you fucking retard

They have a person to do everything for them and all the right support so they are able to live the most comfortable quality of life. Not everyone is that fortunate. And yes well, at least trump, obama, and gates had a silver spoon upbringing so it's not a surprise. I'd want to go everywhere too if I had people doing everything I said them to do for me.

only to get beer and cigs and take out the trash and once for half a year to drink with ally rednecks

is that strange that i call allies what you call friends ?

Not unless I gotta

No ignore him he is 12 years old and is use to playing call of duty and other war related video games. He has no friends or allies IRL.

You mean there is a way out? Like when opening a window?

you neckbeard virgin i dont play games i just call friends allies or comrades because "friends" is a gay word

Driving illegally so not often lately

I have to leave most everyday to go in between places, run errands. I do everything as early as possible so I can reach maximum neckbearding and stay inside.

See, see??!!??! He even got butthurt over that truth I have told of him. It is a normal reaction of a 12 year old with no IRL allies for sure.