Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

You got the Qs and they got the As

As always tits not required but encouraged

Attached: file.png (232x217, 57K)

how to a girl want me?

Do women get randomly soaking wet like guys get randomly hard?

I wonder this as well

Why do women go into random stupid details and off track when telling stories?

Also you can’t multitask

can u bust a lady nut multiple times in a row, or is it weird directly after?

Cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock

Attached: 1563472521512.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Is abused/raped Femanon still here from the previous thread?

Cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock

Attached: air_horn.png (300x300, 22K)

Attached: 1555825840282.png (625x467, 183K)

Why do most girls lack initiative?

sage, don't contribute to the cancer

Attached: 4chan Guide for Bitches.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

this

What does Yea Forums think of these gay ass threads still being a thing?

Because Yea Forums is full of virgins who need advice from women to be somewhat competent when talking to them

Literally not an answer. Learn to fucking read.

feminism is a panic attack reaction to women losing their security.

What they want is what they had: to sit on their fucking asses all day and tell man slaves what to do.

Men finally stopped putting up with womens shit and broke free of their slavery and women have been flipping the fuck out ever since.

Attached: 1341694603532.gif (322x242, 1.5M)

What's wrong -- are there not enough dick sucking threads on the board for you?

Hello again everyone, Anna here.

Elaborate

Yes, it happens more often when you’re younger.

I do t have this issue per se, but it’s well known woman are dreadful joke and storytellers. I wish I knew why as well.

Can you make a girl have multiple orgasms? Yes, it’s possible.

What do you mean exactly? Many women do depending.

Feminism is cancer, women were made to be wives and mothers.

Attached: 831344AE-A5A1-46AB-AEB7-C8C7CBE14BA6.jpg (843x1192, 209K)

You scared the shit out of me last night

How so user?

~Anna~

I read a post saying you were gonna leave

Can penis be feminine?

Oh no, I’d considered it, but you know how this place is.

~Anna~

No, penis is always masculine, don’t take the trap pill user.

~Annna~

Living hell that you can never escape from

In a lot of ways yeah, the ride never ends.

~Anna~

Btw i wanted to ask you if it was ok that I added you on discord

Sure, no problem

~Anna~

No questions? This is boring

Cool just thought I'd ask first is all

Why are women such sluts but they don't think about sex when they're on the internet. They're busy updating their facebook with cat pics and adding stuff to their Pinterests?

Attached: 1563342794488.jpg (2048x1365, 411K)

No worries

I have the mind of a man and I think about sex too much probably. That being said women are all about appearances usually, they find pretending to have the perfect life on social media far more interesting than engaging fantasies. Those that shun social media end up here and on Reddit, etc.

~Anna~

Is it cool to wear a thong?

if you're a female yes but if male no it's super gay

Not really. I only wear them if I must, like if I’m wearing a forum fitting dress or trousers.

~Anna~

Hell yeah, i'm a male (?

What's the point of these threads fems?all Anna is going to talk about is her drawings, papa, and her son without posting tits at all

Faggot
Retarded question
Just cause she's a whore don't mean she'll whore with you
Maybe small, but feminine, what in the fuck is that? I guess faggots really think they women

These are ask a femanon threads, they’re not about me. This is a thread for all femanons to answer questions that anons have.

~Anna~

is 4 inches considered a microdick?

No, just slightly below average, as long as you’re proficient with your mouth and fingers you’ll do fine.

~Anna~

Hey Anna, yesterday I asked you on how would you initiate sex and you responded that you would cuddle, place your hand in the mans chest and kiss him in the cheek but wouldn't
that be the same as just cuddling?, how could he notice your desire to fuck? also, your voice is fucking lovely it reminds me to the group Amiina

Thank you, I’m glad you like my voice. ^^ The way I would let him know I wanted more than just cuddling is by eventually moving my hand downward from his chest if you get my drift ha. Or move his hand to an intimate part of my body.

~Anna~