Well Yea Forums thoughts on the witcher trailer?

Well Yea Forums thoughts on the witcher trailer?

I think it looks amazing

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSqi-8kAMmM

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-023519_Firefox.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

he has only one sword in this

why the niggers though

I take it you haven't read the books have you?

>reading books about a video game
Why would you even?

There are a few things I am annoyed by..

Yennifer is pretty meh, perhaps she will get "beautiful as she gets magic or w/e"
Geralt looks like a model and a bodybuilder at once when the witcher's train in being swift and fluid in their fighting, the fucker can't even wear armor without looking like a clown

Attached: pabD2SjRBGXqso5xngfWtJ-650-80.jpg (650x1155, 93K)

why hasnt anyone asked what the fuck is going on with the bitches mouth??

It's going to suck badly. The Wolf's head medallion looks like shit. Yen is supposed to be inhumanly beautiful. Who the fuck is that average looking cunt in the trailer? But we all knew they couldn't live up to the games.

Attached: 1563579839-1563578081-witcher-shitty-fucking-sjw-cast.png (1860x788, 774K)

In the books if I remember correctly, she uses magic to make herself look more beautiful

Why does high fantasy always have to be without any flaw, no one is fat, no one has missing teeth or limbs, every face is buried below tons of make up.

I just can't take any of this seriously.

like any of you queers wouldnt eat brown yennefers asshole after a tacobell shit

Eh, it looks just okay to me, but I've never read the books or played the games.

Are the books actually any good? I've heard mixed things.

guy looks like he just came from an underwear photoshoot, got a wig, and started filming

but seriously dude the actor was a terrible choice

>Why does high fantasy always have to be without any flaw, no one is fat, no one has missing teeth or limbs, every face is buried below tons of make up.
Because it's high fantasy - it's supposed to be more removed from the grime of every day life. It's supposed to be epic and remote, and the journey doesn't include descriptions of the diarrhea you had in the woods on the way to kill the dragon.

>I just can't take any of this seriously.
Did you miss the word fantasy

When faggots invad Yea Forums at summer...

If you like the universe I would suggest the books, they are different but still very good. Some peculiar writing choices but still gets you a deeper look into the characters background stories and Ciri's and Geralts arc

I’ve never read the books or played the games but even I know he has one sword early on and the ugly chick uses magic to look hot. Dumb fucks.

So it’s set early in whatever Witcher timeline? I saw a cinematic for Witcher 2 once. Some dude throwing ice magic around on some medieval sail ship. Can I expect cool shit like that?

I loved the books, except that fucking really, really, really long moment wich we follow ciri in her MARVELOUS adventured

The writter for the series is a sjw so i won't get my hopes up

It's based on the books, so pretty much nothing from the games will have any bearing on the story. That being said there's tons of cool shit like that in the books as well, so yes absolutely.

fuck you loser. ive been here all day

Attached: 1562899793311.jpg (654x477, 24K)

Attached: juice.png (288x290, 115K)

yeah man wtf why put anything other than white people in a fantasy world damn! niggers! its not realistic!

>When faggots invad Yea Forums at summer...
>hates women

She looks perfect for the role tbh

Attached: yennefer.jpg (595x574, 27K)

This is triss merigold

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-023224_Twitter.jpg (1920x1080, 416K)

why does hollywood hate redheads so much?

CGI spider at the end is horrible, also every CGI thing looks horrible. Im scared for this/

Even more to my point. Does she look so good you'd think it had to be magic? If so you don 't give magic enough credit. I understand Yen is only beautiful kuz a spell, but that bitch is incredibly average.
>inb4 1/10 would not bone.

wait really? I thought that was someone's grandma or something. geez

Looks like a more manly Legolas

They typically use Orks to represent the niggers in high fantasy. It's more fun, but you still know exactly who they are.

Look at that man-ass

The fight choreography Looks awful. Superman playing Gerald doesn't help either. They are least could of done the hair a little better.

More like a nigger fantasy. Only gross slutty cunts. Have to rape the good ones for niggers to get any.

They started off wanting to make Ciri black... You know exactly who's making it and how awful it always turns out.

Attached: Curious.jpg (1242x1189, 195K)