What does Yea Forums think of the Coast Guard? Aqua cop faggit reporting in

What does Yea Forums think of the Coast Guard? Aqua cop faggit reporting in.

Attached: 1000w_q95.jpg (1000x563, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ref.paid4clout.com/RestrictedInno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't.

oof lol

/thread

I'm a big fan of the Coast Guard and I have a family member stationed in Galveston, so this is a cool thread to see. Where are you currently stationed? Do you like being a Coastie? And have you got any good, wild, scary, memorable stories to share with us?

Btw, was boot camp as hard/stressful/intense as I heard it was? I was told that it was on par with the Marine's boot camp, just that it's not as long (4 fewer weeks, I believe).

Also, have you seen that video that started getting news last week/earlier this week of the Coastguardsman who jumped on to the semi-submersible vessel as it was trying to escape being stopped by the Coast Guard?

imo we do more in times of peace and in time of war we are transferred to the dep. of the navy. Boot camp was meh, we had some prior service say it was harder mentally, but the physical limits are the same as every other service standard. I was station on the boat in the picture (CGC SHERMAN) but have moved on. I love being a coastie.

I have been in search and rescue cases and drug interdiction, both intense and both rewarding.

Got a good friend who's training to be one, met some of his teachers. All seem very cool and really passionate

Im going to be honest. I thought people were just going to call me a government drone, etc, etc. But it seems people don't really seem to outwardly hate my service. And yes we have fantastic teachers and leadership within our service 10/10 would recommend to high school fags

Are most CG ships cutters? What's the biggest ship y'all got?

Im from a really aquatic town, plenty of families have had someone be rescued out on the water by one of you guys. Honestly, I respect you guys a lot more than the army/navy, you actually save lives.

rescue choppers are cool

i only ever knew one guy who was in the coast guard. he ended up becoming slightly internet famous for being a youtube hobo, bumming around the country getting drunk and stealing rides on freight trains. then he eventually (inevitably?) got hit by a train and died.

rip stobie.

Our biggest ships is only 418 feet forecastle to fantail. Most are 87 feet to 210 feet. Then we have small boat stations with fast response boats.

It surprises me that people know we exist lol. We try to help, but most branches shit on us haha

Well that sucks to hear. Regardless of me knowing him, he was still my bro in blue. RIP Stobie semper paratus

yeye

I'm a student getting a BS in chemistry and I am considering joining the coast guard someday, would you recommend it for a stem fag or should I do something else

I plan on joining in about a year. How hard is to become a helicopter pilot?

If you are interested in being and officer in response for marine biology and measuring pollution and PH balance of the ocean I feel as though you would love it. We have moral days, 30 days of vacation a year(leave), and a lot of events for the public. IMO it is a very rewarding career with a great pension and retirement benefits

ref.paid4clout.com/RestrictedInno
Sea my dick

Merchant Marine here. Thank you for rescuing my people but also stop fucking up my documents retard.

coast guard is navy for pussies.

Over trained ocean police.
Let's be honest all they do is save drowning people, attempt to keep out immigrants and do drug busts

The coast guard is the most selective branch with a ton of prior service. They will expect you have flight time, but if you enlist and pick an aviation rate(MOS) you will get the flight time and they will pay you to go to school for it (for obligated service time) to become an officer.

lol soz man i just work here

very well

ya pretty much

I respect those officers that graduate from the Coast Guard Academy more than any West Point faggot.

Coast Guard academy does not require Congressional appointment for admittance into their academy, you get in based on merit. West Point does require Congressional appointment and is now graduating hoochie mommas posting bootie pics. Imagine all those shitbirds in Congress recommending hood rats.

Attached: 05E6C567-EBEE-4EBB-B139-BDB1BAE22927.jpg (780x438, 115K)

damn bro, i didn't even know that. That's infuriating, but i do have a slight more respect for my officers now.

Thanks man

no problem Yea Forumsro

well, it looks like thread is dead. thanks for the feedback, bye my dudes

will monitor for questions tho

Army vet here. I've seen you in action and I respect you guys. But if we were to be in the same room then I must follow tradition and talk loads of shit before buying you a beer

haha same my man, you crayon eating skull fucker