How do you anons cope with depression

How do you anons cope with depression

Attached: 1562247745739.jpg (236x316, 17K)

Go out for a walk, clean room, work on something.

Stay away from meds, some of my peers can't live without. It's better to make friends with loneliness, and work hard for a better future.

Good luck user, drink plenty of water

Attached: 1563516050821.gif (360x480, 1.11M)

I drink and smoke a lot of fucking green.

I should start smoking weed i mean i try to get wasted every other so thats that

I finally found a shrink that gets it. I exercise. I drink too much. I work on my career. I take classes. I rely on my friends. I cut out unnecessary shit in my life. I have a dog.

Yea doggos are helping but u still need motivation and i came here to see some advice for maybe how i can get motivated

Gym, everyday and vodka everynight.
If I skip any of those the depression hits so hard it's impossible to describe.

Distracting yourself from depression with weed or really any drug is just delaying the inevitable. And after you come off the stuff your moods will be even worse because you aren’t getting that constant seratonin feedback loop from the weed anymore.

Wake n baking for a long time and then stopping suddenly can really fuck with your moods, even if you aren’t depressed

I should start to exercise mayve that will help

Well i already need to take anti depressant because i got zero to none seratonin production

Me personally i drag race. Im single, i live by myself, dont have much for family, not many friends (just people i see at the track). Going fast is like a drug, cures all sorrows

I'm depressed too. I don't do shit. I'm completely dependent on medications I've took for about 5 years now.
I get anxious as fuck without it and even try to hurt myself and shit. I hate going without it so what I like to do when I run out of pills;
I drink a lot of alcohol and smoke cigarettes pretty much until my lungs hurt. It fucking sucks. I'm even at a mental health facility right now writing this. They want me in a mental hospital but I just lie my way out of it. It feels good admitting that I lied so much about it somewhere. Life is just shitty most of the time. If you're not too out of it all the time from brain fog like myself, or dont have a wife, like myself, I'd say go to a bar and look for some random sluts and get laid or buy a hooker and just smoke weed or whatever. Just try to do whatever you can to feel better.

Well my life is pretty much ruined like i already went to 2 different mental health facilitys and because of that i missed my opportunity for an education

killing people, you should too

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Keeping busy with work
Giving yourself little things to look forward to
Antidepressants
Therapy
Talking to someone who cares about you about little things and just venting
Exercise at the gym
Yoga
Cbd

Sure why not

This is what I should do. Instead, I just drink too much.

like i cant get out of bed in the morning and thats like the biggest issue i have

Keep yourself busy and stay away from drugs, go for a 10 mile walk for example and start an MMO game. Depression is only hard to deal with when you're not doing anything.

Yea i just get demotivated because everything i try is not fun

Certainly not on Yea Forums

Attached: 1554881402273m.jpg (1024x805, 129K)

Weed and women

I enter tournaments and fight people

I dont know why but i love some of the fags out here thats why i mainly post here

Guess lesbian orgy is fun

makeup and alcohol :^)

I'm fucked up somehow from taking pills from a new psychiatrist. It actually feels good. It usually fucking sucks though.

Getting rid of them is a pain i tried like 4 different kinds right now im on fluoxetin

having a job
smoking weed
dogs (fuck cats)
family
1 or 2 friends
hiking in nature
food

I became a Christian and my anxiety, depression and suicidal ideation immediately and unironically disappeared. *POOF* i feel sorry for you atheistic nihilistic self-hating husks of men.

Attached: 8i3t.png (936x929, 497K)

I take Lithium and it seemed to be working for the first few weeks but now isn't doing jack shit, could've just been a placebo effect. I know damn well things aren't going to improve, my best years are well behind me and nothing will change. I'll be smoking a little bit of weed later today so that's one tiny good thing.

Get more depressed

>and unironically

Thanks, we couldn't have figured out you were pulling our legs without that helpful tidbit.

That honestly comes without doing anything so count me in

Attached: 61153017_1589525447845135_3372782713118392320_n.jpg (1000x666, 25K)

Copious amounts of alcohol and cocaine