I am going to join the Free Masons in a couple a weeks boys

I am going to join the Free Masons in a couple a weeks boys.
Any reason why I should reconsider?
Sounds great so far.

Attached: 70926df0-9e2b-4c91-839f-9cf4675e12c3.jpg (2048x1972, 1.12M)

I was the same user, got accepted and decided it wasn't for me. Had my interview - passed that. They proposed me and I was voted in. I've got 6 months to decide if I want to join if I want to. Dont know why, just felt a bit wrong after I'd thought about it.

Attached: 1563475976487.jpg (550x450, 64K)

I guess the superstition side of it bothers me to, but other than that it sounds pretty cool.
I get to meet cool people that hopefully will impart some sort of knowledge to my sorry ass while also making some friends and connections.
I don't really care that much about charity either but it still something positive to do.

Yeah, I got that too. The instant friendship would have been cool, and even though they were keen to downplay the whole stereotype of "don't join thinking you're going to personally profit from it" - I think everyone knows they look out for their own so there could have been some sweet kick-backs somewhere down the road.

I'd heard that there were quite a lot of *expected* things put on new members like jobs, duties, roles, etc, which as a newbie you'd feel obliged to do to fit in. Not sure it'd be my kind of thing to be that submissive which was one of the key parts of me deciding it might not be for me, but... good luck user and all the best!

I with country you tried to join, if you don't mind me asking. I heard nothing about things expected from you but those things may change.
In my case I don't really care about helping out because the other benefits outweigh the cost.

As for the personally profiting is probably the second reason why I decided to join. If I could get a better job or conditions for me and my personal circle of course I would do it.

I'm in England, you?

The same.
I thought you were in USA since they have some pretty politicized lodges. I've been told specifically that we don't associate with some of them.

Depends, can you brick and plaster?

Can you dedicate the time and sit through meetings without yawning?

I did get hit with a brick once and I used a plastur to hide the battle scar.
Other than that I have two feet for hands and a the ability to use youtube.

Think I'm pretty qualified.

Why? What benefits of joining?

Hows your soggy biscuit game? Dont jerk off for at least a week before your initiation!..

Also, dont be a paper mason, make connections and use the group for your hustle, the occult shit is just for the pawns to pay the donations, all the "secrets" are leaked online anyway lol.

Oh and make sure you are a catholic, get your connection with the churches, read up on your theology and work on your rapport with priests, this will boost you up the ranks fast.

I went from intern to councilman in 2 years with my masonic connections, i do the handshake every day, and i'm already aiming for a political career.

so godspeed user.

Attached: 771px-El_Greco_13.jpg (771x599, 156K)

Masonic rituals are meh.
Have fun wasting your time.

I have been personally informed that I can be as bored as I want to the ceremonies as long as I'm entertaining and pleasing to the after dinner.

Still, I expect I'm going to be fine for a while since everything is new and exciting.

Do it, you'll be surprised by how much it helps you to succeed in everything you do.

this guy masons

Which county you in?

I’ve been a Freemason for... seven years. American though. At least 27th generation, Blue Scottish And York... Shriners... Commander... Knights Templar 33rd etc... People will scoff about the rituals due to certain publishers putting that info out there and they are still incomplete and are mostly symbolic to the deeper history which you find out later on. Overall it’s been the best decision I’ve made to be part of such an organization. Helping people for the betterment of man kind and in-turn yourself. The personal growth is indescribable.. and then again to gain such knowledge.

Good Luck Traveler.

>Oh and make sure you are a catholic
what?
Rome hates the Freemasons. In the past, excommunication.

Rapport is everything. If your a person of good character, with good goals, the Masons will help you achieve anything in any way they can.

Yes, but masons are trying to infiltrate the church, they accept anyone from any creed that believes in a deity, but like catholics as they (where I am from) are attempting to unite and have a place hold within the church. I don't tell the church I am a mason, however.

I've met a bunch of the Yorkshire lot, through work, and two of them have tried to set me up with their daughters so far. So, yeah. A social bunch!

Catholics have the Knights of Columbus... you can be Catholic and be a Freemason, but you typically have to get approval from whatever church you belong to, because you can’t be a member of the Columbus if you are a Freemason. Same thing with Odd Fellows. Both are just another fraternity with exclusivity clauses.

Freemasons don’t typically care about the “church” so to speak and haven’t for the last thousand years or so. Hell Friday the 13th was the supposed culling of all the Masons... missed a few. Lol.

This sounds surprisingly comforting to me mate. I guess I'll let the blood sacrificing and orgy's for my late years. Fir now boring sounds incredible

England

Thanks for this I guess. Is nice to meet people with ambition.

I'm also and orthodox so your pathway is kinda blocked for me, but I'll take your advice to heart if I ever want to get into politics.

That's a country, you twit!

Thank you very much.
If you have any other advice I will really aporeciate it.

My apologies my dear cunt.
I'm in Lancashire.

Ah, wrong side of the Pennines. Fair enough. Tosser.