Wth is this on my hand, started out as a small bump 4days ago now its that, pic related

Wth is this on my hand, started out as a small bump 4days ago now its that, pic related

Attached: IMG_20190719_110432.jpg (1883x1928, 952K)

Looks like a bacterial or fungal infection.

Full blown AIDS

go to a doctor user

Nothing anyone on Yea Forums can diagnose. Go to a doctor you stupid nigger.

its the cancer thats killing Yea Forums

Was just wondering if anyone here had ran into something similar

Yea, go to doctor. Could be just anything.

i have. on my stomach. got pretty nasty. just dont pick it and go see a doctor and you'll be fine

Bait

Attached: 1535454304466.jpg (224x225, 4K)

A really mild chemical burn could be possible. Not a cancer of course if it appeared 4 days ago but..

Where is it exactly and how is the color compared to normal skin?

Does it itch? Don't mess around with infection dude, go to the doc. People are still dropping dead from that flesh eating bacteria shit.

Yeah it dosnt itch at all, and it,s filled with a kind of liquid orangish puss i guess, seetrough tho, and the color dosnt vary that much from skincolor, its located on my left arm 2cm up from where my thumb ends

tbh that sounds like a burn more than an infection. are you a drinker? maybe a burn from making late night drunk tendies or something?

You're fine its

dyshidrosis

Yeah, no cant be a burn, startes out as a small bump , then i accidentally broke it somehow and it started bleeding, covered it with a bandage and then 2days later it was like that started spreaing, looked like a minefield

It's just shingles, dumbass. Look it up then go to the doctor. Hell even just a pharmacist could probably help you

It's space AIDS. Some infected ET got his juices on you. You gonna' die.

It’s a cause for concern, that’s for sure.

Attached: B4CFBD90-BB92-48D1-B748-B186DCC58F83.jpg (805x1080, 161K)

Just cut it off it’s only dead skin

Welp thanks to all who replied, propably no flesh eating bacteria

You have the herp. Stop banging sluts.

That is HPV.

What is wrong with your country Amerifags if you idiots can't go to the doctor and instead let your herpes / HPV grow throughout your entire body before going to Yea Forums and asking how screwed you are?

Such freeedumb.

Attached: l.gif (400x225, 438K)

You fucking nigger i live in finland fyi u cuck, first it aint herpes, second the best way to get rid of that is just leaving ot alone, third go jump off a cliff

Honestly amputation is the only option

Bump

Wtf is dyshydrosis

the scientific name for nigger AIDS

Trump is the problem.

Healthcare in the US is ran by a medical cartel fueled by insurance scams. It can cost 2.5k to 250k, for a regular visit, depending on how hard they feel like fucking you.

Herpes lesion.

Just touch it a lot, scratch your eyes. Touch it again, scratch your anus, and keep repeating this process by touching the lesion and proceeding to touch your mouth, cock, temple, armpits, inner thighs, feet, ears, etc.

It'll go away afterwards.

Alien hugger, they're pretty cute when young, user

a wart removal kit is like 14 dollars

Literally google you dumbass

If it is shingles op is in for a bad time. But now that you mention it that’s what it probably is.

Dude that's cancer. I know this because I know a doctor. Judging by the looks of it, you're fucked because it's stage 4.

Stone man confirmed

Looks like impetigo

Don't listen to this nitwit OP, it's only stage 2. You've still got months and months to live

How can you be so sure it isn't?