Yea Forums I fucked up and I need help

Yea Forums I fucked up and I need help.

I am Canadian living in Japan. I work with a really cute Japanese teacher and I have been trying to gain her attraction for over a year now and I think she is interested but is just comfortable with her husband so nothing is happening.

I know it's crazy but I am obsessed with her and would do anything to be with her. I read on a forum that after women taste your semen they become attracted to you over time due to chemical changes in their body and your pheromones.

Naturally, I came in a little jar and brought it to work. I put some in her coffee while she was with students and mixed it well. Problem is as soon as I watched her taste it her face scrunched up. She left the classroom and went to the managers office. I can't speak Japanese so I don't know what is happening but I saw police come and take the coffee in a container box thing.

How fucker am I? Does DNA get melted in a hot cup of coffee? Will they be able to know its me? I don't think I can refuse a DNA sample if they ask or I will get fired or look even more guilty.

Fuck fuck fuck I don't know what to do, I can't go back to Canada and be apart from here I seriously love her so much. I FUCKED UP. What should I do?

Attached: How-to-make-strong-coffee.jpg (910x650, 53K)

How not cumming into a cup of coffee in the first place you dirty animal

Have fun in jail you dumb ass bitch

Also I think she knows its me. She hasn't even made eye contact it's making things really awkward in the classroom. I thought the bitter coffee would hide the taste WTF

She just couldnt handle your semen user
happens to me every day

relax and go back to canada and rape an elk or whatever you leafs are up to there

How are you living in Japan without knowing Japanese?

This didn't happen though did it? Stop lying

I teach English I just have to speak English all day to kids. I can speak a little bit but not understand native fast paced conversation.

That is the phenomenon they call being "an English teacher" in Japan

congratulations on becoming a sex offender
enjoy jail

when in doubt, GTFO back to canaderp

there is nothing to worry about
they will run tests to look for chemicals like roofies and stuff.

they wont find your semen in it buddy.
She will apologise for being such a hysteric cunt to you and everything will be fine user

OP try and make yourself seem like the last person she would suspect. And if possible, get the fuck out of dodge. Shes not worth time in a foreign prison.

Japan is the most degenerated Country on this fair Planet.

What OP did is just a small prank compared to what those pedophile Culture is used to do!

I think it's too late. She is already avoiding eye contact and things seem tense. FUCK

just do it again

Calm down I think semen dies at a certain temp so there's a chance they cant recover any DNA. Just get the fuck out of dodge instead of waiting to be caught

OP she pregnant now and u don goofed

Everyone knows if there were semen in the coffee, it would be pixelated. Fake af.

You should be forced to learn the language of the country before going to work there

japanese is brutal hard

this is what he wants

NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK

Have you ever dealt with immigrants that don't speak your language or are just trash at it?

Coffee: Admit nothing if questioned
Women: Find someone who shows interest in you and try to fuck that person instead

You know semen gets quite harder with hot water right? She probably could feel the texture apart from the taste, you are fucked if she didn't clean the cup

i feel like its bullshit that you can even taste semen mixed well in coffee, exactly how much did you put in the coffee OP?

Try to recreate the exact cup of coffee right now and see if you can even taste it, maybe you are going crazy and imagined the cops and everything. Either way you're fucked in the head and she will never be with you.

Attached: 1553644366258.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

Oh shit you're fucked dude

Enjoy rotting in a Japanese cell OP, and please update before she takes you to court!

Attached: 1531070486031.jpg (822x664, 43K)

This, gross as fuck but it's a good way to know

>I read on a forum that after women taste your semen they become attracted to you
You read that on Yea Forums, right?

Not op but oh shit you're right. Ever jerk it in the shower and then it gells up in your pubes? Shit's hard to get out when it is that rubbery.

This man cannot catch a break

>About to get locked tf up
>Goes to Yea Forums for help
>Gets roasted like the coffee he spiked

Attached: 1556666648119.gif (245x200, 497K)

Wouldn't be better if you could understand them better?

Nah man, ever watch bukkake? Cum is fine, it's just the genitals that must be censored for... reasons.

Well OP, do this if you don't wanna risk jail time...
Only choice given the situation you're describing.

increasing temperature enhances DNA flexibility, effectively leading to more compact folding of the double-stranded DNA chain

The helical structure of double-stranded DNA is destabilized by increasing temperature. Above a critical temperature (the melting temperature), the two strands in duplex DNA become fully separated. Below this temperature, the structural effects are localized.

To add to this, your DNA will stay there... Though it may seperate, they can be put back together and still be connected to you.

>>naturally
you're gonna get samurai'd so hard dude

if any of this is true...then you should already be on a plane out of there.
>I have been trying to gain her attraction for over a year now
You've been harassing her at work for a year
>I put some in her coffee
You crossed the line, if true, if caught, you would expect jail time for sexual assault.
I'm in Taiwan. This is the sort of shit that comes down hard on all teachers.
KYS

Bro your fucked.

Nigger you put semen in a cup of coffee.

Just think about how much of a degenerate fuck that makes you.

She called the cops because her coffee tasted funny?
She’s gonna love the cock...

Not him but I don't have to talk to every immigrant like a boomer faggot.
If they don't speak my language and they aren't committing crimes, I'm absolutely fine with them being there.
If they're "taking the jobs", good for them because its always the shittier jobs that they do and it's only the most degenerate people of my country that'd be doing those jobs shittily anyway. Atleast those immigrants would try to be good at it.

You fucked. Japan chemically castrates sex perverts like you too.

This.
I hope they catch you, OP.

Cumming in her other drinks to see if she take the bait

Attached: 75CE6311-B004-4CC9-9DF0-4C3CF068CEDB.png (510x340, 17K)

I don't care about them taking jobs or shit, I just want to be able to understand what they want and help them.

Run the fuck outta there, if you ain't on a plane soon, you're dumb af

this is some HIGH quality bait

No it's not you lazy fucking retard.

t. japanese learner

If they need understanding and help, they could talk to the embassy or the police
I don't carry any responsibility to help anyone. That said, I have helped people without speaking a word in their language; by them pointing at stuff etc. And there have been times that I walked away because yeah, it's not my problem.
I can only speak and understand 3 languages. If they can't speak any of them, it's not my issue.

Respect

I was talking about when you HAVE to deal with them

Saying hi to the redditor cucks in the thread screencapping

10 yr confinement on fish heads and rice coming right up

Hey a delusional fucking retard weeb. What’s up?

Leave the country

Not OP, but in a somewhat similar situation.
>be me, qt3.14 japanese teacher
>married, stable job, everything is fine except for some leaftard neckbeard english teacher harrassing me, but whatever
>one day, minding my own business, get handed a cup of coffee
>tastes like salty coins or something, never tasted anything like it before
>get this strange pixelated feeling in my nether regions, a burning fire has awoken in my loins, compelling me to abuse the children
>all of the children
>fast forward a few hours
>police has arrived, taking statements, they don't believe my story about the cup being spiked with some crazy potent sex juice, but take it into evidence anyway
>mfw I want more of what was in that coffee

Attached: kawaii.jpg (300x225, 16K)

How long did it took u to come up this story though.

Attached: 556FE79D-6495-435F-983A-BF5057B6390D.jpg (2079x2080, 542K)

>some leaftard neckbeard english teacher
>tastes like salty coins or something, never tasted anything like it before
top quality kek/10

OP, you should leave the country ASAP for some third world shithole that does not have an extradition treaty

BULLSHIT
All schools, esp. cram schools are covered in CCTV cams. There's no way you could have done this w/out being seen.
Oh, and coffee? coffee? get the fuck outta here. Water, or cold tea, sure...but an Asian woman drinking coffee in a school, I highly doubt it.

shut the FUCK UP you shitty low test weeaboo faggot

Who of you fucks brought it to Plebbit?

Could be difficult or easy depending on the prefecture. What legal prefecture is it?

nice one

Attached: thumb.jpg (466x525, 29K)

So much truth in this.
Covered in CCTV cameras.
No asian woman drinks hot coffee. Iced coffee maybe....

Cite: English Teacher

Go back to plebbit you faggot.

have you considered improving your english? if you are Canadian you must be Quebecois to speak english this badly. maybe an online course?

>naturally

that's my favorite word in this story.

you're fucked.

You are a fucking idiot.

But if this is not a troll and you need to get out of Japan safely, don't use the airports. Take an over night bus from Shinjuku Express way bus terminal to Sakai Minato. Pay cash. From there, ride the shitbox ferry to Dong Hae, Korea. You can't miss it, its covered in rust and flies the Panama flag. Border control at the ferries are beyond lazy. Tell them you are going on holiday. They'll even let you keep your zairyuu card.

In Dong Hae you can either take the same ship to Vladivostok in Russia (not recommended unless you can get the visa first) or travel to Seoul and fly from there.

Good luck idiot

if hes going to live there its kind of important

>don't speak nips
whit-eh piggu go home
they're going to find your dirty leaf dna and fucking lock you up for 10 years you daft cunt. better flee back to your ice shit hole before the cops fucking kamikaze into your eighth floor apartment.

He really shouldn't have gone to Japan if he wasn't willing to put in the effort to learn the damn language, it's rude, inconsiderate, and retarded.

Hello from r/learnjapanese on reddit :3 I saw this thread and wanted to participate

>Plebbit
you're on Yea Forums user. that's more embarrassing than being a ledditor.

If not bait then OP is fucking retarded and deserves to be castrated.

Attached: 8f48933dc07d86b1611d8f32041711d51c8e1a2d5889bf48e1257b293d2fcc37.png (251x241, 64K)

Hi from JCJ

I know who this is. She called the head office and already reported you. Just a heads-up, you’re fukked buddy.

FYI, there is a CCTV that angles to the kitchen. You dumb sh%t.

Hope you get arrested.

Now this is Yea Forumstarding

>tard

Attached: 926DD9E9-3239-461D-A8DE-96DE72D90D58.jpg (584x901, 357K)

that reason is a very old law that they never changed

Things that never happened for $500, please.

Hello everyone, I came from Reddit! Hey guys just commenting so this will be saved in my user history and I can revisit.

You work in a school but are dumb enough to believe cumming in a girl's coffee will subconsciously make her more attracted to you? You sure you aren't a janitor instead of a teacher?

Redditor here. Yea we are a bit more sophisticated than you but this one has me quite tickled up. I am eloquivolent

prove it so i can laugh at OP

Stopped reading after you claimed to use Reddit. Get out. Now.

>YOU ARE FUCKED BIG TIME WHAT KINDA A NIGGERS SHIT IS THIS.
even from your DNA they will know that you are white and from north america region
>JALL TIME

Attached: 1553292580996.gif (498x372, 1.7M)

>semen smells you sick fuck
and smells really strong with women this how they know that men are cheating on them
>you are fucked

they are smart they will find out
つづく

Attached: 1533142215002.jpg (720x724, 29K)