What is your experience with Latinas? Do they like white guys?

What is your experience with Latinas? Do they like white guys?

Attached: ice-bae.jpg (2000x1333, 238K)

Attached: 1562546725730.jpg (1080x1194, 162K)

my relationship experience, they are dating over a dozen guys besides you. other experience they don't care or they are racist

They’re easy like white girls but more feminine. They talk shit tho. They aren’t like a white bitch where she shuts up when you give her the menacing glare. You have to rape latinas if they get out line and if you’re too old you wont be able to do what they expect you to do.

Sounds like you had bad luck

Most latina families hate white guys my guy

Not really true.

very much so but i seem to be king at dodging relationship bullets by accident. lol

1. Best smelling buttholes
2. Best smelling soles

my only experience with latinas is spending alot of time with my highschool "best friend" at her house and eventually getting somewhat raped by her 40 year old mom and knocking her up because my pull out game was weak as my only experience was blasting into a sock or washcloth at the time.

eventually dated my friend 2 years after, found out she was infertile so I was free to blast away and I already put a branch on that family tree I guess

not even close to being true

If you're white and don't think Latinas dig you you are highly mistaken. Same for black girls, I spend a lot of time around both and a lot of them love attention they get from white men. All types. You guys kinda have an upper hang tbh because they hardly get approached by white dudes.

Best smelling pussy too

does she know about what happened with her mother?

Latinas like white guys more than black girls do. For black girls they either need to be blipsters or you need to be a Jon B type white

Sure they do. Just not you.

I think majority you are correct but black girls will surprise you with their interest. Especially short term.

checked....these dubs dont lie

as far as I ever knew, nope. I am mexican and native american and my friend is mexican/asian so my daughter sort of looks like the rest of the family since native americans and asians sorta have a similar look.

I assume the mother never said anything out of embarrassment and I was 16 at the time so maybe shes afraid?

Im a white mexican, latinas don't hate white people generally, but they actually preffer a more "prieto"/black person, don't know why, maybe is about the dick o because they resemble more to themselfs

>white mexican

my sides

agreed about the short term interest part

>white mexican

Hello? Doomentio? In Yea Forums again?

lol this is tenda fuck off you tiny dick hapa....latinas hate blacks and worship white cock

Im 22, not sure what to tell u :v

Attached: +52 1 993 107 2092 20190719_022017.jpg (640x640, 65K)

if you're any race and think any other race is off limits you're probly a beta fag that won't talk to the girl or get laid either way.

i was just kidding

but seriously, latinas love white guys

the only race that loves white guys more than latinas are asians

As a latino surrounded by latinas, I can tell you,

>They either can/will drop you in seconds or tolerate literally any sort of abuse (either/or)

>Will TALK EXTREEEEME shit about you if you get on their bad side/break up.

>Will definitely date white guys, the more white the better. (Got cash on ya? Great.)

>They get crazy horny...like its almost insatiable at times, fr.

>You wanna get on their good side? Take em' dancing. Downtown dancing = happy girl.

-

do you actually live in mexico?

That's not true, the only ones who prefer black guys are the ghetto ones who say shit like "we was"

This.

Lies

Press like if you want to sniff ICEbae's ass

I'm happy with my dick tbh

Attached: IMG_20190719_022621.jpg (1318x1920, 1.22M)

Attached: 066.jpg (680x461, 48K)

Quien de México?

This
Without warning, they go from so into you to ice frigid cold if they ever loose respect for you. They are always shit testing you. Putting your masculinity on the line. They don't mind fighting. As long as you are the one doing the fighting. They get off on controlling you that way. They love attention. But will stop at full-on cheating if you provide for her in the right way. They have been sexually active since as early as 5. Most likely they got their training from a relative or close friend of the family. They are always horney. Love drama and has a huge family that you will have to like.

actual ICEbae has black hair and beige skin

Yeah, is ok most of the time if you don't go outside alone at night

Mamale la verga arrugada al Peje.

that's a nice dick but I think your judgement is wrong.

I live in New York and only Puerto Rican and Dominican girls seem to prefer black cock over white cock, the other Latin nationalities seem to prefer white cock. Granted, you're not gonna get Latina pussy if you're a beta white, but white Chads get that sweet Latina pussy with ease

That sounds like a shithole.

5.5 inches with the weird bumps

Don't listen to guy in Mexico... it IS a shithole country with disposable bitches.

Attached: pic_4_big (1).jpg (600x450, 59K)

Attached: 1543092364288.jpg (670x423, 143K)

>Puerto Rican and Dominican girls
I also live in NYC. PR and DR are loyal especially if you treat them like shit. The shittier you treat them. The more they will stick around. Now they settle for beta chinks and white dudes to marry. But when it comes to the cock carousel. They go right back to the papis and darkies before heading home to play wife again to the simps

The educated ones do like white guys and are good gf material

RT 8/8

They mostly only like other latino men. Or at least the ones down here do.

most people stick to their own (besides self hating Asian girls), but quite a few like white guys. Most of my white friends and me have dated Latinas before

I'm not a chad but now that i think about it is not that hard for me to get laid, maybe i was looking at the cup half empty all this time

yeah you don't have to be a chad but you can't be racist beta alt-soy who thinks entirely in the confines of /pol/ memes, they don't like that. Nor do most white girls.

To a degree(no pun intended). Those educated Latinas are mostly liberal-leaning. Also, they have polyamorous tendencies. They'll play if they can get away with it. I fucked a few in my day. They're all the same. Just looking for excitement before playing good girl again.

So what if they're mostly liberal leaning? AOC is a mega SJW and has a white soy boyfriend

Do you really think she is loyal to that dude? Latinas aren't loyal to men they are more domineering then. That's not how they were brought up. Despite what side of the tracks she was raised on. They still respect masculinity above everything else.

So guys I need advice, I recently started dating a Latina and shes been playing a few games, she always jokes about being w other guys to test if I only want her. What can I do to gain her respect back now that I fell for it 2 times now

Stop trying, bro. You're not gonna get anywhere, sorry. That's latinas for ya, they suck sometimes.

Greedy, catty, jealous, drama queens, boring as shit in bed.

Are you sure? This girl really seems cool
I would do anything

Don't be on demand for her. Be busy even if you are not. Go out and meet other women. If she is playing games with you, then she doesn't take you seriously and weighing her options with other people. Wait a while to return her calls or messages. Don't be Capt Save a Hoe. Meaning don't give her money. Don't be on the phone hearing about her drama either. You don't have time for that. You are a man that's going places. She will wonder what is getting all of your attention. She will invest further thinking she has competition.

You gotta meet them on their own turf. You gotta have a spine, and they either fuck like a tranq'd mattress or sucks the soul out of your dick good. If i have a choice between a white girl or a latina i pick latina. something about their attitudes gets me going.

She smells the simp in you and knows she can and will get away with shit. Fall back bro. Let her chase you

>You gotta meet them on their own turf. You gotta have a spine, and they either fuck like a tranq'd mattress or sucks the soul out of your dick good. If i have a choice between a white girl or a latina i pick latina. something about their attitudes gets me going.
Never marry one. The same thing that turns you on now about them will repulse you down the road

This

>Never marry one. The same thing that turns you on now about them will repulse you down the road

THIS TIMES 5 FUCKING HUNDRED. My first girlfriend was a SJW latina and I was attracted to her and now I literally dont know what the fuck I was thinking.

Hmm..

Any advice on how to go about this?

their asses smell so fucking good
I don't even know how it's possible

You gotta keep them stimulated, can't let them get comfortable with anything then they get bored and fuck around or get fat. You gotta know what you want and maintain. Their high maintenance bitches but IMO worth effort if you aren't a spineless quitter

How often do you speak with her? Are you normally the first to reach out? In fact, whats the full story?

Don't be a super chad, but don't be cuck. read the signs she giving shits not hard if you can't think on your feet, just go find some white girl with goth tiddies

their toes feel amazing on my dick head. they make me squirm

In the beginning if your dick and money game is up. It's cool and fun. They are freaks. Lazy in bed but would do it anywhere. It's true, you can't get complacent with them. Take them out a few times a month. Show that you care but dont come off as needy. They love to known that you have options. Its in their DNA to be jealous. Its their motivation for being good to you. Go on vacations together. They love to brag about their dudes to family and friends.

Well she dosent like to reach out first Just bc she "dosent want to"? We've been talking for a while just started dating about a week ago but have had a fight and shes been kinda distant, it was going great at one point us texting each other every minute basically but its changed

Had to learn the hard way bro.

Abandon ship fam this is textbook latina manipulation.

When did it change exactly and what was the fight about?

Yeah but he can still get the buns if he plays her right

A few days ago and it was about something stupid idek, we've had a talk tonight and we're going to see each other this weekend to see if everything feels ok

Sounds like you need to stop crying about it. Earn that shit. Ask her straight up whats her problem start a fight just get out the aggression in her. You gotta break them in.

What's your opinion?

If you really love arguing with women, and sappy emotional stuff, and constantly being reminded that you’re stronger than her and could kill her with your bare hands if she ever finally pushed you to snap, then they’re the perfect woman.

>mfw I do

Attached: 23837507-8372-4F7F-A821-EA8E7C17C3FF.gif (500x250, 1.86M)

I enjoy the thrill that a simple wrong placed breathe could get you cut. I admire the intensity.

She made up her mind already brother. Latinas are all emotion. Zero logic. If she was feeling you, she would be hitting you up now even after the fight. Don't hit her up anymore other to tell her the time to meet up. Don't spend any money on a dinner or food in general. The best thing you can do now is meet up hear what she has to say. Don't contest it. Walk away and fade to black. When you stop hitting her up. She will begin to wonder why you fell back without putting up a fight. You have to do a tactical retreat now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190719_011100.png (888x550, 431K)

If you can't do that then just knock her up

Depends latinas are flaky as shit and change their minds like the weather. If he shows he doesn't care either way then she will change her mind. But he only has a small window to demonstrate she was wrong about him.

> (You)
>If you can't do that then just knock her up
The worst thing in the world in my opinion is to have a child with a latina that doesn't respect you or love you. She will use that kid as leverage over you for the rest of your life

This lol. Always this.

I mean if OP is dumb enough too he better be tough enough too deal with it.

Sadly yup its that. They respect drama with drama

You honestly have to love fighting and know when to hold em and fold em and sometimes to just flip the table. latinas are like expert mirror mode

Facts. If you have to put this much thought into a chick any chick. Just walk. Their pussies arent special and there is plenty more to choose from anyway. They have options. OP should too

>Latinas are like expert mirror mode
So much this. You cant be logical with those creatures. Its a foreign concept to them. They want you to grab them. Have the base in your voice. Walkout and don't back for a few days. Crazy ass birds. Its hardly ever worth it. They will drive you insane if you let them

Essentially if you can't handle the constant backwards drama, and almost entirely unjustified attitudes. If you're gonna cry and be in your feelings when she pops off at you. maybe you should just take a step back and figure out if they're worth the effort finding a solid latina is like finding diamonds in a pile of shit. Hotter the bitch the crazier they are, just gotta have the balls to handle them.

All the Latinas I've dated have been white.

Beats eating some lame spaghetti dinner with some white girl who shrieks at the sound of you breathing too hard. least almost all latinas can cook. and are always down to fight for no reason.

Latinas know how to cook food from their countries. American food they have a hard time with. The fighting gets aggravating real quick. They love to be jealous for no reason. The minute the stop worry about you stepping out. That's when they know they got you by the balls.

Listen to this user. He knows his shit

you haven't lived life until you've had a nice Latina ass in your face

I've gotten pretty good at handling them, i almost exclusively date latinas. Can't spark my self up for a white girl.

This hit too close to home.

Que onda mexicnaos

Never trust fucking them raw-dog. It's a baby trap, especially if they are happy that you don't like rubbers.

I made the mistake of marrying a Dominican. Never again my friend. I would date them and gladly fuck a few again. But that's it. Never commit to this mental midgets.

Attached: cupid_red_pill.png (495x391, 17K)

I rather enjoy it. keeps me on my toes and if you can calm them down. then you're pretty much golden.

They are too much work. Rather just keep it hanging out and fucking. Nothing legally binding.

As bad as Latinas are. Darkies are worse. A hell of a lot worse. That chart is accurate.

latina here
i have always prefer the white guys, specially the ones with beard
also i have always wanted to be "whiter"

Darkies LOL

that's nice user but be happy with who you are, qt Latinas are the best
where are you from?

“Latina here”
You know the rule, otherwise youre a larping faggot

Attached: 8B037272-DA1C-4C04-98C6-421F9903AE1C.jpg (750x729, 146K)

chile, but i my family look peruvian-ish

are you in Chile or the US?

in chile, its almost 5am here and im excercising

you know i wont

That's a large majority of the world.

bump

they are always flipping

>Exercising at 5am.
I bet you have an amazing ass.

I dont have ass at all, thats why im excerscising

Proof for science

Attached: 876793.jpg (798x418, 106K)

Attached: 20190626_164135~2.jpg (1561x3286, 737K)

I would sniff it

Bueno looks nice and soft

You have been visited by the Laura of horrible cereal noises.

Y-YOU HAVE TO BUMP THE THREAD! It's c-coming, don't you u-understand?! It's coming! And if you haven't b-bumped the thread by the time it gets here, the thread is going to D-DIE!

Attached: Laura.jpg (638x478, 74K)