The only thing worse than a NIGGER is a muslim sand NIGGER

The only thing worse than a NIGGER is a muslim sand NIGGER

Attached: IMG_1270.jpg (992x744, 64K)

fuck off aipac

Attached: omar 3.jpg (1144x1192, 151K)

Attached: 3B96827F22C34DE892311DF3D6AC7CE5.jpg (960x713, 144K)

not an argument
In a dramatic turn, people like OP are the monkeys

>calls politicians out for selling out to israel
>/pol/ hates her

I don't understand this shit at all

I mean you aren't wrong. I hope whoever you are, you have an important job. You have the right frame of mind.

yet that nigger has accomplished more than you ever will. that must chap your ass, to realize that you are worth less to the world than a muslim sand nigger. i guess your wounded fee fees explain why you hate her so much.

Still would rather be less accomplished and not a sand nigger

If you have something of note, a youtube channel, some sort of moderate fame, a good head on your shoulders. you've accomplished more than this dumb, traitor refugee bitch dude.

Because she loves Somali terrorists. the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, and all that.

Op is an idiot, but then so is she.
She literally leaves a country where men could kill her for speaking out of turn.
She then makes it to the west and continues to practice the religion that made her country the place it is today.
She gets elected to Congress and the only thing she’s worried about is jews lobbying Congress.
Not representing her constituents!
Not trying to save the country she comes from or help spread moderate Islam.
Shes content to bitch about Jews.

i am anti establishment just liike you op, but why are you so mad? I dont even say nigger in public anymore

Attached: 1540275389698.jpg (990x660, 209K)

But that's how they got you
You keep voting for these Israel shills just because they're anti-muslim
You're treating the enemy of the enemy as your friend, and that friend is the jews you supposedly hate

She really is dumb.

Absolutely agree. Switching lives with that terrorist piece of shit would never cross my mind. She only got elected because we had mass immigration of all of Obama's Muslim buddies during his years in office. She goes to any other state....she aint winning.

Qatar and Turkey funded Muslim Brotherhood bitch

wow, the only possible way I could read something even more stupid than what you wrote, is going to Trump's Twitter account.

SEND HER BACK!

"Send her back"

Omar is superior

You don't have to be a Trump supporter to know her base sympathizes with terrorists.

Stephen King, it's time to go to the old folks home.

Her base are millennials sexting with snapchat. Her voting base in Minnesota isn't some terrorist haven.

You'd have to be a trump support to think a turban means terrorist. This isn't 2001. The dixie chicks aren't out to get you boomer.

>tfw shes the only person in power willing to question israel.

Attached: 1530598354339.jpg (1124x1098, 174K)