"H... hey user. Bad news. Umm I seem to have let myself go a little bit...

"H... hey user. Bad news. Umm I seem to have let myself go a little bit... do you think you can help me lose some weight? Please...? Oh fuck..."

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190625_104941189.jpg (320x448, 81K)

it's time to get you on an all meat diet
*unzips*

"Oh fuck" means she's going to explode and this will be a guro thread if I had to guess

"So... I don't have to give up hamburgers then?"
*smiles*

"I'm not going to explode, asshole! I didn't eat that much..."

Well good cause I wanna lay on your tummy

*pouts and crosses my arms*
"But you said I looked like I was going to explode..."

Honestly I was scared that would be the case because of where we are. I always fear the worst on this board. You look like a cutie whose size is just right.

"Are you going to help me or not, user?

"Well..."
*sways my hips back and forth*
"that isn't too bad I guess!"

Hehe. *Blushes* You look really cute when you do that.

(Btw artist of OP's drawing is 0Lightsource. Check them out.)

"Oh? You mean this?"
*sways more dramatically, giving my thighs a bit of a jiggle as my face turns red*

"Gosh, yes that. The way you jiggle just a bit when you sway is great. You really are a perfect size."
*Becomes more noticeably flustered, obviously looking at your thighs and tummy a bit too much, but having trouble looking away*

*I look down at myself and laugh*
"Huh, well I guess there is more where that came from..."
* I begin to nibble on a chocolate bar *

Hey I love thick chicks as much as the next person but what's going on in this thread is vile.

"Thick? Well aren't you being generous..."
*I put my hands on my hips and smirk*

"I haven't really felt it'd be right to say, but... I really enjoy seeing you eat honestly. It's so nice to see your cute features become more and more pronounced as you get chubbier."

*Squirms an itty bit while looking down at the floor and smiling from being flustered, occasionally glancing at your tummy and eyes*

I'm glad you approve!

>itt

Attached: 1557780989862.jpg (600x422, 46K)

Perfect

Jesus fucking christ please kys

*pauses mid-chew*
"Wait... it's that obvious I'm getting bigger...?!?"

Bruh this shit makes me uncomfortable as hell.

Attached: tumblr_mqrltznUD51rk2rdno1_500.gif (500x377, 234K)

"Oh come on, it isn't that bad, user"

"Kill me for me, user"

"Nah G it's pretty bad to pretend to be an overweight anime girl."

Attached: a6cd506641ba89f85a7e6f51628f6f88--style-mode-the-dress.jpg (640x640, 49K)

"No, it's very subtle. But I've noticed it since I look at you so closely, and I'm so enamored by it."

Holy fuck are you incels larping as the hecklers now?

Attached: 150123951298034.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Not gonna lie I've learned a lot about myself from RPing. Don't ask me about 2007.

"H...how much bigger do you want me to get?"
*I shift my eyes around uncomfortably *

Trust me, I won't.

Attached: ballerina_in_a_shiny_silver_dress_by_ingridchristina-dbhtc6n.jpg (774x1032, 162K)

"As big as you're comfortable with. I could really say a lot about everything I enjoy about it, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable. Either way you're incredibly cute."

Attached: DxospI6XcAIAS_g.jpg (1987x2048, 611K)

*I smirk*
"honestly I was more comfortable 40lbs ago. Lol"

Attached: DongxNAU0AA2s7h.jpg (1266x2048, 206K)

Attached: Dongy5QUcAAALJQ.jpg (1266x2048, 196K)

Attached: Dong07JUcAAMORZ.jpg (1266x2048, 195K)

Lay of the fucking cheese burgers, Randy.

"But they are sooooo goood! Ugh ok ok, I guess I can cut back a little"

"Well even if I love your cute tummy and all of your other chubby area assets, how would you want me to help you lose weight?"

*Tilts head*

"Oh God, I have no idea, user... I never really had to worry about this before..."
*I cover my face with both hands*

"UUUUUGGGH!"

"Don't worry, it's alright!! We'll be able to find something fun to do to burn calories! Did you know that on average, women burn 69 calories during sex?"

*I have a smile after sharing a fun fact, and then slowly realize it might have been in bad taste*

"...Or y'know, there's always yoga, swimming, and hiking."

*Blushes while rubbing my neck, feeling embarrassed from saying a silly thing*

*I smirk again*
"If that were the case, I doubt we would be having this problem in the first place..."

"For real though, that sounds like some hard work!"

Ok, this is legitimately amazing. Anyone got any more???

Whoops. I meant this. This is amazing. Sauce?

"Enh, metabolism rates differ. And you could use more people helping you burn calories like that anyway!"

*I stick out my tongue briefly to show I'm teasing around*

"Unfortunately it really is... And it takes lots of dedication too. I don't know about you but I personally prefer eating chocolate and having chubby tits and a chubby butt instead."

*I giggle and smile, thinking about how I've let myself go too*

see

*I roll my eyes*
"Ughhhhh why does it have to be so hard?*
*sucks in my belly*
"There, that's easier"

*Notices you holding your breath to keep your tummy sucked in. Looks up from your tummy slowly to your face*

"You know you have to breathe eventually, right...? If you don't breathe I'll have to make ya."

Dubs then quads? Checked

Attached: 1562975496409.jpg (144x145, 33K)

*I shake my head, my face slowly turning more and more red as I pout stubbornly*

"Okay, well I'm not gonna wait for you to turn blue!"

*I smile while looking at you, beginning to playfully poke your tummy, trying to make to you giggle and breathe*

"Come on, you gotta~"

-uuurrAAAP-
"H..h...h-eyy!!!"
*I shove you away a bit too hard with one hand as I cover my mouth with the other*

*Stumbles back, but looks up smiling*

"Hehe, gotcha. You're even cute when you burp, sheesh!"

"Shuuuuuut uuuuuuuup"
* I groan as I try to cover up my belly with my shirt*

You need some serious help, obesity is not attractive nor healthy.

"Awww, c'mon, your tummy is so cute. May I see it again, just a little bit?"

We're all on Yea Forums

"O...obese? I mean come on... I know I put on weight, but I can't be THAT bad..."

You're okay mako. Take weight loss at your pace if you'd like.

"I don't know user... I kinda want to try and keep it covered while I can still get away with it... I really dont want to buy anymore new clothes..."

"My place? A...are you kicking me out of your apartment?"

Pace silly. Why would I kick you out when living together works just fine :)

"Ohhhhh ok... I didn't know if that was a hint that... well... you know... "

*looks down at my stomach*

"Well you can still cover it while you're out for sure, and I doubt you'll grow so quickly. Just seeing a cute little peek of your tummy like earlier is enjoyable, hehe."

*Blushes from still being flustered after poking your tummy and seeing it*

"No worries if you don't wanna though. Either way if you wanna get exercising we ought to come up with a plan."

"Yeah... I guess planning my workout is the best place to start huh?"
* I nibble on another chocolate bar as my belly slowly peeks out from beneath my shirt again*

*Loses focus briefly from seeing your shirt lift*

"Gosh, it'll be tough to start planning with me if your cute tummy keeps showing..."

*I look away, blushing*

*I groan again and quickly try to cover it up, forcing my ass to start sagging out from behind my pants instead*

*I blush hard, obviously getting flustered to the point of being turned on*

"H-hey... You know you bending over quickly like that to tug your shirt sh... Shows your butt crack... Right?"

*I couldn't help saying anything or staring*

yeah that's obviously how a female talks

*I freeze in place*
..." is it at least a nice ass crack?"

*I blush while you look back, expecting an answer. Without looking away from your ass, I gulp and begin to say:*

"... Really nice. It's so cute to see it above your pants. I... I just wanna keep looking..."

"Bitch, I talk how I want to talk!"

*bounces my hips, causing my ass to shake*

*I put on my robe and wizard hat*

"No fair, you know bitches love the robe and wizard hat!"

*Seeing you suddenly move your hips in response to me makes me very surprised, as well as aroused. I take a couple hesitant steps forward to look closer*

"Aghhh you're doing that in such a cute way... Your chubby ass is so fucking nice, I don't want it to get any smaller at all or look away."

"Oh? Do you want to touch it, user?" * I say, my breaths become a bit more labored as I keep gyrating my hips*

I’M A’ FIRIN’ MAH LAZER!!
*casts lvl 70 magic missile at the fat cow exploding her into elemental atoms.*

"user you fucking asshole! Now what am I gonna have for dinner tonight?"
* I pout and stamp my foot*

*Blushes hard, looking between your face and your ass. I squirm in place from being turned on and visibly wanting you, even though I'm feeling bashful*

"I... I really would like that, but I don't know if it'd be right to ask..."

"Well... go ahead..."
*I scoot my ass closer towards you, a few beads of sweat trickling down my exposed crack*

I have some leftover poo I got from Andy sixx. You can have that.
*retrieves a plate of Andy sixx's poo from the refrigerator and sets it down on the floor*

"...I'd rather have whatever he ate before shitting that out..."
*belly growls*

*Gulp*

"As long as it's okay..."

*I gently run my hand from the small of your back to your ass. I squeeze it as I move my hand around your ass, feeling different areas of it. I then run my hand down your ass crack, while the warmth and sweat make me shudder with attraction*

"It feels so warm, soft, and perfect.Thank you..."

*I'm blushing hard, visibly struggling to restrain myself from going too fast and too far*

-Ppppppprrrrrftt-
*I quickly turn my face around to try and catch the look on your face as you realize that I just farted on your hand*

"Hahaha... holy shit user, you actually fell for that?"

*Pauses, and steps back*

"Ha, I'm not surprised I did... Ugh."

*Feels embarrassed from getting got that hard all while being turned on*

two hours for that. the dedication is crazy.

*I look up into your eyes*
"Oh come on, you can come closer, I won't bite"
* i wink as i show my teeth*

"Well it's not like I got much else to do..."

*I look up at you with a little smirk*

"...Yer just trying to trick me again, aren'tcha?"

"Oh come on... what's the worst that could happen?"

"I'm worried because I don't know a real answer to that. But... I'm a fool anyway so whatever."

*I quickly approach you and get in front of you to avoid shenanigans. I bend over a little bit to be at eye level with you*

"So is it true that you don't bite?"

"Well it's not like anything bad has happened to you yet..."
* I giggle*
"Actually that's a lie... "
* I take a big bite out of another chocolate bar *
-Om nom nom-

*I squint my eyes slightly, looking at yours while you nibble on more chocolate*
"That 'yet' seems pretty foreboding... I'm not sure if I like that or not."
*I stick my tongue out and giggle*
"Also hey, seeing you eat so much chocolate makes me want some. Gimmee!"

"Nope! At least one of us should go on a diet haha"
*I poke your belly while I quickly finish off the chocolate bar, causing my pants to pop open*

"Awwwwwwww fuck"

"Aww, but I love sweets way too much..."
*I jump after getting my tummy poked*
"H-hey! I'm ticklish!! Be caref..."
*My words trail off and my eyes look downward after your pants pop open and you say something.*
*I get easily flustered yet again by seeing your tummy, and by thinking about what it'd be like to see your pants fall*
"W-well, this is why I should have the chocolate."
*I smile and blush*

"Asshole!"
*I shove you playfully as I laugh. My stomach oozing out from behind my open pants like an avalanche spilling onto my lap*
"What happened to likening me no matter how big I got?"

*I stumble back and giggle a bit, while also stealing a glance at your belly*
"Look I just really want that chocolate, okay??"
*I stick out my tongue*
"Anyway, I definitely think you're cute, whichever way the scale goes. Did your pants break at all? I can fix 'em if you need."

"Uhhhhh I dont think so... I guess they just shrank in the wash...

"Well are they squeezing you to the point of being uncomfortable? They keep opening up and sagging even though they're tight. We could get you something else if you wanted to wear anything."

"These... are the biggest pants I have..."
-om mom nom-
* licks the chocolate off my fingers*

"I gotcha... Well they hug your hips and look nice on you!"
*I watch you lick your fingers and blush a little bit again, and you can see how easily you can fluster me*
"Gosh we've been thinking about everything other than exercising, huh?"

"Hmmmmm should I -hic- start... tomorrow? -hic-

*I poke my stomach again and frown*

"Awww, did you get hiccups from eating chocolate too fast? That's adorable~"
*I watch you poke your stomach and frown, and motion you to look up to meet eyes*
"Heyy, it's okay! Your tummy is still a good tummy no matter what. It's cute and we can set goals. But if you need to rest and do it tomorrow, that's okay "

"Sorry, I just -hic- need to stop eating-hic- so much... ugh this -hic- couldn't be more emberassing!!!"

*Gives you little reassuring pats*
"It's okay! Also I mean it totally could have been more embarrassing. Anyway today isn't the only day to change, and at least you enjoyed eating your food today. I did too, for what it's worth."

"How -hic- could it possibly be -buuUURP-
*my eyes widen to the size of dinner plates as I cover my mouth*
"...be more emberassing..."
*I hide my face in shame as I pick up a taco and begin to nibble on it*

"Having your pants fall down, lying around completely still and letting yourself hang out in public, spilling food on yourself, et cetera. You'll get past this.

... Also are you actually still hungry? Why are you nibbling on that taco?"

"Oh, that was my last Friday night, you weren't here for that" *I say sarcastically *

"I mean... -hic- a bit. I love Mexican food, ok?"

-om mom nom-

"Ha, I bet. Also I love food in general. But I basically breathe sweets."

*Looks at your taco and wonders*

"You probably just need something or someone to distract you from eating extra somehow..."

"Well... -hic-
That's better than -hic- the alternative!"

*trans a second and a third one in each hand and begins nibbling as my pants begin to tear apart at the seams*

*I smile while you gorge yourself on tacos. I can't help myself from wanting to watch, instead of stopping you*

"You look like you're enjoying yourself. Maybe you really want this? Do you actually want to get bigger, until your clothing rips and you're stuffed? Until you can't move since you've indulged so much? Even if you haven't admitted it?"

*I blush as I see your pants tear as you fill your belly. I can't help but move my hand towards the tearing seams as I ask you questions.*

"I'm sure!!! * a tear streams down my cheek*

"I just... can't seem to stop my -hic- myself."

* I whine as my stomach gurgles loudly* ughhhh

-gggrrrrrrrggggllllllllllgggl-

*Gently frowns*
"I'm sorry, I pushed too much."
*Slowly smiles again while you whine and pats your lower back*
"You're gonna burp, aren't ya."

*I shake my head, my mouth frowning about as low as it can go*

"Im... really sorry, user..."

Gotta go, ty for being fun. As well as disturbing dorks on Yea Forums.

Were you really just reading along to this whole ordeal without saying anything?

Noooo come back chubby waifu I was enjoying that

"I'm still here, user"!

"Oh! Sorry, I wasn't sure where you'd gone...
...are you all right now? Your stomach was making a lot of strange noises not too long ago."

"I mean... yeah I'm just.... oh fuck..."
*my body tenses up and I shift my weight to the side*

-PPPRrrrrrrrrrffffft-

...I'm so sorry, user...

"Ah, geez, that reeks! That's what you get for gorging on so many tacos, silly. If you don't wanna stink up the place within a 10 mile radius, maybe you should try a little harder to cut back on the foodstuffs!

Do you feel better now, at least? I could always give that nice big tummy a thorough rub if you need me to! Anything for you."

"I....its not that bad!!! * I pout* you don't have to be such an asshole about it!"

* I cross my arms and turn away from you, not wanting to look you in the eyes as I let out the last bit of gas trapped inside of me*

-prrrft-

"Ok fine... ill lay off the tacos... happy?"

"Ahaha, come on now! You gotta admit, that stunk pretty bad just now."
*I place a hand on your stomach and softly rub in a circular motion*
"I mean, I don't mind one way or another if you choose to cut 'em out or not. If you do, I don't have to put up with the aftermath, but if you don't, I still get to see that gelatinous belly of yours expand like a blimp. The aftereffects are just a small price to pay, I suppose."
*I stop rubbing momentarily to pat your stomach*
"You do you, darling~"