Why did I let her go?

Why did I let her go?
I know it's over but it's so hard to accept this horrible mistake.

Attached: saddest-cat-luhu-maggie-liu-lanlan731-38-59c0bfed09657__700.jpg (700x700, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RSACSNBOloo
youtube.com/watch?v=L1wspW9M4uA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Omg you fucking faggot, you are miserable woman and you have bigger pussy than that whore you've been with, fuck of with that pic of the cat and fucking romance post, go and wash your face cunt

You should become gay you fucking beta man whore

it's okay fren, we make mistakes it's ezpz. only thing you can do is learn, surly now you'll recognise when a good girl comes along.
now u know 2 keep her

Attached: A9C458F0-2082-422F-A941-353BA49D0A03-2613-0000045A661D7C0D.jpg (500x500, 81K)

What happened before you dumped her?

Tell us how hard it was to be with her.

Attached: humor-public-speaking.jpg (3389x2800, 900K)

This actually made me feel slightly better, ty user

She was the sweetest, smartest, and funniest girl I've ever met.
The problem was that I wasn't attracted to her and the age gap (7 years). I've come to realize that personality is way more important than looks (seems obvious but it's even more than I thought).

So she was underage.

its cuz ur gay lmao

>The problem was that I wasn't attracted to her
Ur gay bro.

Projection much?

She was 21, I was 28.

Yeah lmao dude roasted

Ure attracted to every girl alive?

youtu.be/RSACSNBOloo

youtube.com/watch?v=L1wspW9M4uA

At least i'm not attracted to dudes.

>She was 21, I was 28.

And you say you were not attracted to her… how ugly was she?

Attached: Dontblink.png (612x816, 372K)

Like a 5/10. Her haircut especially (bangs) was a huge turnoff for me.

>be me
>room mate brings home cat one day from coworker
>coworker mistreated cat, terribly matted hair, never had shots, shot at it with pellet gun and thought it was funny
>room mate moves out a week later with his gf
>leaves the cat with me
>grow fond of the cat, she's completely deaf, super sweet but can tell she's been abused and has trust issues. will only cuddle with me when she sneaks up on me.
>few months later room mate moves back in
>we go driving trucks over the road
>have to give away cat, fast due to financial situation and needed to get working
>put cat up on jewbook
>several people offer to take her, but all end up backing out or ghosting me
>finally someone will take her, a white woman from profile photo
>pulls up in van with 3 half nigger kids acting stupid and wild in the back seat
>cringe and know I'm making a mistake but figured it'd be better than the pound
>she drives off with cat, heart sinks to stomach
>message her a month later to see how things are working out
>tells me the cat ran away (I never had this issue and would take her outside to roam and she always came back, which tells me the kids were abusing her)
>right before this past winter which was super cold in the midwest
>I still lay awake at night thinking about how she probably froze to death with her last thoughts being "the only person I thought loved me gave me away to nigger kids, and now I'm cold, scared and deaf"

Fuckin' kills me man, I even told my room mate not to get the cat.

Attached: IMG_3229.jpg (3264x2448, 1.36M)

And you feel bad for letting her go because of her hair… you wish you could turn back time and just keep her?

It's a cat. Chances are it survived outside eating birds and rodents even if it was winter. Maybe someone else adopted her. Don't be so fucking pessimistic.

I saw a cat's flattened corpse once while I was walking with one of my girlfriend. She overreacted at the sight and I told her there's a lot of cats alive, so much that there's 1,7 cat that dies off every day (I looked it up online). I told her this one right there is Monday. Wait until you see what they did to Friday.

Attached: huemanatee.gif (220x159, 168K)

user, I’m not even op and this brightened up my dat

op is gay

I mean, physical attraction is important but I doubt I'll ever find another girl with her personality and wit. So yeah, who cares about a haircut in the end?

There are many people in this world user, the amount of stock you put in others can always be used against you. If you work on your self enough eventually you will be the one that got away, not the other way around.

Attached: Epictetus-011.jpg (620x372, 63K)

It was a house cat, completely deaf, and got down to -60 one night, for around a month it was -20 to -30 at night.
Maybe you're right, but I doubt she survived tbh. I hope she did.

Attached: IMG_3231.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

hahahahahaha whiny ass bitch

AHAHAHAHAHA this board is 18+

who hurt you?

Attached: 1559625330756.png (477x363, 186K)

ur mum when she gave me a lap dance

Attached: 1557628368280.jpg (491x374, 49K)

You'll never forget the cat and you'll attract similar energy, you're going to die cold, afraid and alone.