Ask a Brit your stupid questions

Ask a Brit your stupid questions

Attached: 9AB345E3-03AE-4717-BC3B-5B6469D2E404.png (1280x640, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1bHlaLjL1M4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jaffa cakes - biscuits or cakes?

Attached: 485-4850188_jay-jay-the-jet-plane-jay-jay-the.jpg (320x196, 27K)

It's a fucking cake you twat.

Location? I wanna ask you regional shit

According to the VAT tribunal of 1991 they are cakes.

Why are brits such cunts?

According to the name Jaffa CAKES they’re cakes

That’s aussies

British gay

Cakes, as per HMRC

South Wales

You're obviously not english or you'd know it was biscuit. Nice try amerifat.

I'm a web developer. Kind of sick and tired of America. What's the job market like over there. I think basic morons would be easier to tolerate if they had silly accents...

Cakes because they go hard when stale rather than soft, like biscuits.

Why do you idiots fawn over the royal family?

This user knows

Are Mexicans worse than Muslims?

Attached: 363.jpg (480x443, 27K)

They're all lizards or chameleons

Hey of, unironically speaking, what are the odd of a nationalist rise in your country?

>t burger

Actually, no. In the VAT tribunal of 1991, the fact of Jaffa Cakes being a cake was put into question because off differences in taxing biscuits and cakes. Therefore, a huge jaffa cake was made and the methods used were distinctly different to those used for making a biscuit, therefore they are indeed cakes, not biscuits

Employment levels are very high at the moment so wages are rising a bit for the first time in ages.

Housing costs are generally quite a bit higher in the UK than the US though, and fuel costs are higher too. Taxes might be higher but remember that you won’t need private health insurance.

Immigration to the UK is not that easy and you need to show that you have a job lined up which will pay you £30 or £35K or something.

Rats and mice.
Sure they look a little different but no one wants either of them in their barn.

are niggers and jews allowed in this thread?

Because we know it pisses you off.

Hi, American here, family came over to North America in 1677. Hope my ancestors didn't kick your ass too hard during the American Revolution. Also tea is for pussies.

Attached: 1fcf8f6c-31a6-450e-a417-5568e6ac0b61..jpg (3264x1836, 1.61M)

Why does your government still hang on to the Six Counties? They're simultaneously the most miserable part of Britain and the most miserable place in Ireland.

>Immigration to the UK is not that easy and you need to show that you have a job lined up which will pay you £30 or £35K or something.
Just sit on a boat in the channel and you're in

Most of us don’t. There are some crazy extreme royalists but not many.

That said, support for the monarchy as opposed to a republic remains between 70 and 80% and I don’t think you need to look beyond the White House to see why.

Too many miserable fuckers there who still want to be part of the union. We'd be better off without them

CAN I GET A 'FUCK YEAH' FOR AMERICA?!

>Hi, American here, family came over to North America in 1677. Hope my ancestors didn't kick your ass too hard during the American Revolution. Also tea is for pussies.
Yeh so hard that you guys are afraid of starting a war without us.

A majority of the people who live in Northern Ireland want to remain part of the UK.

If they held a referendum and a majority wanted to join the Republic of Ireland I’m sure we’d accede to their wishes.

Nope.

Yeah, I forgot how expensive shit is over there. Ok, fuck, I'll just have to deal with the fucking morons over here and watch BBC TV like the anglo-tard I am.

I hope they weren't in that white house we burned down.

Not until you deal with your ethnic problem

Is this a meme

No. America is filled with morons.

See enough of you in pol... you're just as hopelessly stupid as we are.

The 'majority' also wanted to stay in the EU...

Attached: image.png (620x320, 76K)

>I don’t think you need to look beyond the White House to see why.
That's not fair, American style presidential republics are shit and usually collapse into oligarchical dictatorship like Latin America, it's true, but parliamentary republics with a powerless President work out pretty well.

That was a national referendum though, not a regional referendum.

Don’t blame me for Brexit, I voted Remain.

How does it feel to weight a bunch of Stones?

Fuck off ya wanker

They’re not really much different from a monarchy though, if you think of somewhere like Germany where the President is a powerless figurehead, so why bother getting rid of the monarchy in favour of a President? If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

At the moment we have a head of state who has done a very good job since 1952. She really hasn’t put a foot wrong. Hopefully Charles will realise that when he takes over he has to keep his mouth shut.

>parliamentary republics with a powerless President work out pretty well.
Why would it matter then if it's a president or a monarch then?

The best thing Charles could do is refuse the crown and let it pass straight to William

Great

We also measure our height in feet and inches, our beer in pints, and proper full sized pints at that and our roads in miles.

The UK uses a random scattergun approach to imperial and metric measurements.

hopefully Charles will do the decent thing and abdicate and let a sensible person take the throne

That won’t happen though.

While I agree with you it is unlikely to happen as public opinion of him is increasing.

Why do brits have different names for food stuff ie chips being French fries and Crisps being potato chips

Because we speak english so have the right to call things whatever we want

Chips and french fries are not the same thing.
Also we can do what the fuck we like with our language.

Chips and French fries aren’t quite the same thing. Chips are thicker than French fries.

The UK and US have different names for things because the US refuses to use the right words for things. I don’t know why they insist on this but that’s really their issue.

crisps are still called crisps in UK

>different names for food
so i guess you just call everything food then
like nothing has its own individual name
so you dont actually know what any thing is so you just clump everything together and call it food

lol all that yellow in Scotland yet they account for about 10% of the population

What do you do when the stones are from different weight and you wieght between 500 little stones and one bigone?

That sounds pretty american to me. You don't get that fat by asking about your food.

Hows your teeth mate

Little stones are called pounds
Big stones are called americans

I don’t get the “lol”

Population density is very low in most of Scotland, but I don’t see how that would make anyone laugh out loud.

Do you think BBC is fair or biased?

Attached: BBC.jpg (640x359, 78K)

On average, better than American teeth. Thank our cheap/free NHS dentists.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html

Laughing at the idea that scotland have so little population but act like their result matters just as much as the rest of england

The BBC is very right wing if you ask a left winger
The BBC is very left wing if you ask a right winger

Why doesn't the UK just recapture Ireland to solve 'the Irish issue'?

Attached: Chinese_colonists.jpg (400x300, 44K)

The BBC has a metropolitan bias and a bias towards the status quo but in general its news coverage is pretty unbiased.

It’s certainly streets ahead of broadcast news in the US which often seems hilariously biased one way or the other by comparison.

You gayer

Yeah, Sturgeon gonna stay in the EU, leave the UK and survive on dat oil in the north sea.

We would be better off out in the long term but that's not gonna happen so there's no point anymore, nothing will change the EU will continue on it's path to a superstate

Yeah we fucking bitch all the time about biased news but go to USA and it's the worst I've ever seen, tell me you dont all believe the tripe EVERY news channels spurts out

Been there, done that. Never again.

North East England here (real north) ask me regional questions

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (244x207, 5K)

When will thou have a fishy on a little dishy?

wen dee boat comes in haha although my accent is a bit different im not from Tyneside

why is bristol so much better than london?

Is it true that your blacks are better than burger blacks? Also, are there more hindus or muslims in england?

What the fuck is Ashley doing with Newcastle?

far more muslims, although no where near as many as you are led to believe.

There are more Muslims than Hindus in the UK.

The most recent census was in 2011 at which time 4.4% of the population gave their religion as Muslim and 1.3% as Hindu.

Running it well, keeping it afloat. He isnt spunking millions of his own cash on players to finish maybe 1 or 2 places ahead in the EPL. Newcastle fans are very unrealistic

Bristol has a reputation of being a laid-back place where people with environmentalist and alternative lifestyles go to live.

A bit like Portland in the US.

Who the fuck is the queen ?

Elizabeth Windsor

Why there is a queen ?

we have a royal family and she is the current head as the eldest child of the King before her

She is the head of state, although her duties are ceremonial rather than political.

It puts the head of state above the day to day grubby politics and gives the country a uniting figure, unlike in some other countries where different political factions seemingly have nothing in common whatsoever.

But why she's here ?

Power anointed to her by god

That question has been answered

because the lizard overlords are superior to us plebs in every way.

Why are Anglos so unattractive compared to Germans & Scandinavians?

Growing fast, likely to get very lively if the Gov succeeds in getting Tommy murdered...

Do you like the French?

Class in breeding mixed with poverty.

>I voted Remain.
>I voted for CUCK

Tommy Robinson is a thug, a fraudster and an arsehole.

Don’t waste your time and effort on supporting him.

The British dislike the French frog eating bastards.

Yes I do.

I like France more than the French to be fair but I have no animosity towards the French. We take the piss out of them, as they do to us, but it’s generally good-natured.

>man with history of violence and fraud murdered
And nothing of value was lost. Meanwhile right wingers have already murdered one MP and planned to murder more and no one seems to care

He's also one of the few people actually willing to discuss the problem of Islam. This is a hot topic that draws in a very large crowd for a reason. What ever he has been, he's less of a weasel than Corbyn.

Oh dear, it seems that a wild idiot has entered the chat.

Why do English people speak their own language in a retarded way?

No need to announce yourself here, mate.

Depends where you are in England. Those dirty colonies have little respect for the language also.

A fellow Wales wanker

Did you literally just post “no u”?

Alright butt?

Why do so much of the elite media spend large amounts of effort blackening the name and libeling a 'waste of time'?

its no use asking those 2 neither northern Chavs or welsh wankers can speak proper English like what i do

Attached: 1558381127465.png (1268x836, 1.89M)

Yaxely Lennons loyalties lie with Israel not the UK

No

>some people actually think like this

yer jokin arent ya?

EH ?

Attached: titters.webm (900x684, 1.99M)

no proper south downs Englishman here no tellies in pubs allowed

Attached: Balloon-Ride-Robert-Maynard.jpg (660x440, 107K)

They report what he has done, and been convicted of, and you, because you like him, interpret that as “blackening his name” because their reporting paints him in a bad light.

If you took a more neutral position you’d see that it’s his own actions which result in his reputation being blackened rather than any mass conspiracy of the “elite media”.

It's a class thing, all the 'proper' people with worthy opinions speak the same oxbridge-and-home-counties dialect, and puppet the same approved opinions, whereas Tommy comes from people who work...

Loftus North Yorkshire here.

Kings Lynn Norfolk here please kill me

>you’d see that it’s his own actions which result in his reputation
Even with the recent milkshake incidents you see what kind of guy he is. Farage got milkshaked and walked away, blaming security, he went and punched the guy in the gut instead

And the Palestinian fellating faction has entered the chat...

>Tommy comes from people who work...
What's his job?

not really no, but whatever gives you a victim-chubby

Work by committing mortgage fraud?

can you just rant about your politics for a while? what's pissing you guys off the most right now?

Lots of patriotic British people think like this, this upsets elitists and their ilk.

No, I posted "no need to announce yourself here, mate." Reading comprehension?

yeah but in liberal world that make you the bad guy

How so?

>assaulting someone makes you a bad guy

/thread

Attached: laughingnewman.gif (229x176, 987K)

How literally nothing is getting done, on both sides of the brexit issue. The ones involved in sorting it out would rather just complain and say they have better ideas but don't want to actually put their ideas out there

You say this after the latest kangaroo court?

“Liberal” isn’t an insult in the UK

To be liberal in outlook is to be open to allowing people to live how they wish rather than being proscriptive, which is seen as a virtue.

Lol. Get a grip. He’s an idiot supported by idiots.

if you guys held another referendum, do you think the measure would pass again?

i guess i mean to ask, how much support does leaving still have?

hot take: I'd quite like to see a lib dem/change coalition. y'know once brexit has blown over and we can get back to some proper adult politics

nah pulling their spine out through their mouth makes you the bad guy

Attached: o-UKIP-MAP-OF-THE-WORLD-900.jpg (900x664, 181K)

Tommy is proof that the real Britain hasn't been smothered yet.

He was rightly convicted. Like it or not he was in contempt of court and not for the first time either.

So how many tins of coconut milk do you have in your loft now ?

Attached: wp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F08%2FQueen_firing_rifle.jpg%2Ffit-in__1200x9600.jpg (1200x810, 140K)

that's not how you spell idiotic. and I am working class, disdain the upper class as much as anyone, so the 'elitist' thing is a poor straw man. try again

Do you feel sad that london is no longer white anymore?
youtube.com/watch?v=1bHlaLjL1M4

Attached: 1500114584247.jpg (512x288, 25K)

Wasn't literal nor was it humorous. The bar has gotten really low for /thread these days.

He's being persecuted for the journalism he's done lately...

Attached: 1554677729103.png (1066x813, 518K)

Doubtful but it would still be close.

>guy i fap over commits crime (and has rightly been recognised as a crime for centuries)
>goes to jail for the crime
>ITS A FUCKING KANGAROO COURT!!!!!!!

fuck off ivan

Does that make him a liar?

Shhhhhhhhhh

that's surprising. i thought it was mostly to due with the actual immigrant crisis you guys have over there, more than the economics of leaving the EU. have your economists had any luck sorting out the pros and cons of leaving?

what do you think is the biggest/worst problem that brits face today?

lol obviously

What immigration crisis?

Who knows. All the leave support has become more rabid and fervent since the original vote though and are at the stage where they literally just want to get their own way even if it meant the country ended up in a worse state, simply so they can claim some sort of victory

>The party formally known as Change UK
They'll be gone by the next general election

climate change

Attached: uk.gif (448x705, 46K)

Lucy wont show me where the clouds are

Attached: 2540076170001_5538397923001_5538388286001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>have your economists had any luck sorting out the pros and cons of leaving?
They've said it's terrible. Leave supporters and MPs have just said it's "Project Fear" and it won't happen

Yes. Committing mortgage fraud does mean that he is a liar.

Do you prefer tea or colonization?

I'm English, but I gotta say, the size of a cake doesn't determine whether it's a cake or not. shut the fuck up and understand that it's a cake, its literally made with cake mix

Housing and social care

Who wants to be approved of by SJWs?

>...immigrant crisis...

Have you been watching Fox News?

Op please make this thread a regular thing

And how is a malicious milkshake not also assault?

not even close, it's virtually unworkable. Plus the whole 'immigrant crisis' thing is a wash, held up by mouthbreathing brexiteers as a thin veil over their lack of substance. I mean, look at that brexitbot doing the whole 'Tommy is a martyr' thing. This is what we have to deal with. They're a lot fewer than they claim to be, but boy they are loud, and annoying.

Climate change

A lack of new housing meaning that the price of accommodation has risen outpacing earnings

did you even read the thread?

>disabled white weather girl
>not a disabled weather non-binary poc
fffffffffffffffffffffffff (°□°)︵ ━

Okay, will do

no. and all we hear in the states is, immigrants flooded your borders, and started taking over smaller neighborhoods. and from what ive heard from random sources, they shit on your streets and started assaulting residents in Calais. that's the only kind of news that we get here, from every source. and i had to seek out these details in particular.

politicians the mass media liberal democrats every single comedian we have and every single immigrant ever

Attached: 1557518598253.jpg (600x366, 26K)

You dont understand BBC weather girls are supposed to have a certain something

Attached: carols.jpg (1400x900, 254K)

holy shit big fucking mood. so overall, you guys are confident that another referendum wouldn't pass? oh also, how does your country feel about whats going on here? do the brexiteers in your country agree with the MAGAs here?

>started assaulting residents in Calais
That's not our problem, that's France's problem

Persecuting him for telling the truth is doing a fine job of undermining his credibility, isn't it?

Boro

There seems a lot of cosying up between Farage and Trump so I'd imagine a lot of the brexiteers probably would support Trump too

well the details of that story were that they were trying to cross the English channel illegally, and were somehow stopped I suppose. so they settled in Calais, and started assaulting the residents in retaliation to your...I'm assuming closed borders policy?

You need to find some better news sources then because what you’re hearing is not the truth.

If his supporters were idiots, it would be far easier to get Tommy Robinson out of the way. His views resonate with people for a reason, whether you agree with his position or not.

Ever seen the footage?

not everyone who believes the UK would be better off out of the EU is as retarded as that guy..

Her personality makes the personalities of her entire country as creepy and snobby as she is.

then i guess im here to find out the truth.

Lap dog...

The extreme right kinda do, sadly.

Why do you think the government are so reluctant to pass another brexit ref? Cos they're sure of a slamdunk? Can't be..

Kek
No

Attached: 1559671445149.jpg (1280x833, 218K)

you mean a benis, rite?

fuck off ivan

Have you actually watched the footage?

FUCK YOU COMMIE

Attached: 00004861_medium.jpg (457x639, 60K)

This makes no sense

another referendum would be very close but i believe remain would win, that's if the question was the same as the first time. people who believe in brexit are more likely to support trump than a remainer but no one in the UK really supports trump.

tfw no gf
unironically

No you're personal preferences dont come into this

Attached: 1558383562507.jpg (960x540, 88K)

We don’t have a ‘black problem’

We don't really have a closed door policy but we aren't part of the Schengen Agreement like the rest of the EU so can do checks on everyone coming into the country. We've got an agreement with France to have our border police working in Calais to stop the immigrants crossing the channel because it's easier to deal with them that side than this

Loool. Look at ‘em!

fuck off ivan

Look at these people. Do they strike you as idiots or not?

They’re football hooligans.

Attached: 8CB37F11-6D72-43C6-B271-801FB8C1CA23.jpg (1216x912, 97K)

Completely ignoring the question...

ahem

Attached: 1559671586307.jpg (3500x2330, 547K)

You have no idea about the Queen’s personality because she maintains a public facade befitting her role.

And you're ignoring the journalism he's being persecuted for, stooge.

Post a meme representing your feelings on migrants.

Oh wait you cant because you are a britcuck.

NVM fuck off guv'na

yes, fraud is a form of deception, i.e. a lie, you mog

ah i see. that does make sense.

im actually pretty glad to hear that. all of the bad news here feels overwhelming, like the entire world is watching us fail like this. but i try to keep in mind that the world doesn't revolve around us. we only think it does. its hard though. my entire world feels so shitty, but its humbling to hear that its just here, if that makes sense.

do you guys have your own version of Trump? i mean hes obviously not nearly as bad, given i dont know of him off the top of my head. but if brexiters still exist, surely they still have some kind of leader they're rallying behind?

Homemade welsh cakes or Jaffa cakes

Why is England a third world country?

Attached: 1562281231348.png (720x528, 530K)

i wanna slip my tube-steak in your monarch

Attached: young-Elizabeth.jpg (600x768, 60K)

Attached: 1562024758295.png (681x701, 821K)

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

You think Tommy Robinson is a communist, don't you? You don't know what the opinion is of someone you oppose.

>we aren't part of the Schengen Agreement like the rest of the EU so can do checks on everyone coming into the country.
Ohhhh right, I forgot about that legislation. Does it work to actually curb the problem?

You're implying that's his entire supporter base. You know damn well it's not.

is it aluminum or aluminium

The truth is that there are not “no-go areas” and that no part of the UK is under Sharia law.

Race relations in the UK are not perfect but they’re a hell of a lot better than the US. There is arguably more of an issue with class prejudice than racial prejudice.

Farage is the main brexiteer. There's also Jacob Reese Mogg who looks and acts like he's literally a Dickensian character come to life

otvali, ivan

yeah in the day she was exquisite

Attached: 1459503045-1458330495-gettyimages-514877746_master.jpg (2796x1991, 553K)

Why would i need to? I’ve done jury duty. It was fucking awful. A sexual assault case against a young girl by her stepdad. The kid went to pieces during cross examination. We, the jury, were unable, legally, to find the defendant guilty. This experience showed me that however much you might disagree with a ruling the law is the law and by god it follows it to the letter. If there is ANY DOUBT WHATSOEVER a person cannot be found guilty (ok, theres majority verdict cases but thats another kettle o’ fish). If he was found guilty of being in contempt of court then he was guilty of contempt of court. Don't let your emotions blind you.

nothing wrong with candles mate

Attached: 1542493335754.jpg (500x723, 64K)

Homemade Welsh cakes

trump stories are daily headline news here in the UK so unfortunately it does feel like the world revolves around the US, sorry to dampen your spirits

farage seems closest in my opinion

I don't think Russia is communist any more, brexitbot

Tommy is assaulted, Tommy sorts it out.
In SJW world this makes Tommy evil, while brick throwing mobs with police escort are perfectly acceptable if they're attacking Britons...

Why don't you shower?

Oh I thought he resigned right after it failed to pass, though?

>acts like he's literally a Dickensian character come to life
pic related after a quick google search.

Attached: lol4.jpg (682x600, 225K)

Thankfully they haven't won yet...

Why couldn't you find him guilty? Where was the doubt?

WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE SUCH STINKY TEETH?

You didn’t read the thread

Ask a Brit
>Wales

Get back to the pit, you daft cunt

Attached: 1539694597260.gif (500x286, 889K)

WHY DO YOU GUYS LET TERRORIST IN?

WHY DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE GUNS?

WHY IS YOUR COUNTRY SOICUALSM IT SUCKS

WHY DID YOU TRY TO CONTROL AMERICA?

lovely. this is fine i guess.

Attached: 1wSidHZ.jpg (720x720, 29K)

WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALL GAY?

WHY DO YOU GUYS TALK WEIRD?

Plenty of happy messages of encouragement on the fourth of july.

Attached: calltheEUidgaf.jpg (402x413, 50K)

WHY DO YOU GUYS TALK FUNNY?

WHY WONT YOU ANSWER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS?????

Time for bed now Mister President

FUCK YOU ANSWER MY QUESRTIONS

I'm a remainer, keep strawmanning though.

FUCK YOU OUR NATION HAS THE GREATEST PRESIDNET

Because the girl (13) folded under questioning and started sobbing. She couldn’t speak. She provided no evidence. It was heartbreaking. To think theres fuckers getting paid vast sums of money to cross-examine kids. But it really showed me the ‘fairness’ of the British Judiciary system. She could provide no evidence. Therefore we could not find him guilty.
It reassured me that if ever i was in court it would all be ‘fair’.

Do you regret sending prisoners to Australia?

A truly magnificent rebuttal, comrade.

Its getting closer though no one seems to mention that "Islamophobia" is nonsensical a fear of being forced to submit is hardly a phobia

Attached: 1558378232966.jpg (534x514, 39K)

a VERY vocal minority.

WHY IS YOUR NATION FULL OF PUSSYS

Attached: 1542568325286.jpg (1080x1075, 83K)

FUCK YOU MOST AMERICANS LOVE TRUMP HIS APPROVAL RATNIG IS SKY ROCKETING

WHY DOES YOUR NATHIONS LEADER NOT AS GOOD AS TRUMP? IS IT BECAUSE SOCIALSM

Democuck

TAKE THAT IMAGE DOWN THAT IS DISRECTPECTUFL AND CAN GET YOU ARRESSTED

Because “cunt” just means “person”

But are you a good cunt, a sound cunt, or a total cunt?

Isn't visiting Yea Forums in Bongland supposed to get you arrested for hate speech or something?

Attached: 1483250318665.png (394x166, 26K)

thats life unfortunately, i just see the funny side of everything but thats not always a smooth ride either

WHY DOES YOU NATION HAVE BAD HEALTHCARE? AMERCIA HAS GREAT HEALTHCARE

this is not even remotely close to being true. so now most Americans are deeply concerned that Trump has normalized certain symptoms of severe mental illness, to the point of spreading literal paranoid delusions and gaslighting a nation into thinking he's MUCH popular than he actually is.

Attached: TruthSilenced.png (957x601, 601K)

lul

that you on the left ?

Attached: 1543784587336.jpg (960x765, 482K)

WHY WONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS YOU BRITISH CUNT FAG

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS

fuck no, free holiday, the lucky cunts

WHY WONT YOU ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS

Not that user, but:
>don't care, as long as they're not a dumb cunt.

Cause we like cunts

This isn't even /pol/, try to keep up...

you may be right and our 4 ft 11 inch 12 year old police girls can be quite sarcastic

Attached: 1552427234433.png (987x875, 875K)

YOU NEED TO STOP LISTENING TO FAKE NEWS AND LOOK AT FACTS

WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE POLICE

NO WONDER BRITAIN IS CRUMPLING APART

EH ? why would you think that ?

Attached: 1543782746224.jpg (640x807, 153K)

The only "facts" you're getting are literally fake news. News that is false, as in not true. If you read on Infowars that Hillary opened some kind of dungeon in a pizza parlor, you faggots ACTUALLY arm yourselves and storm an innocent business owners restaurant, nearly killing a man, just to find out
>that there is no fucking basement

You need to stop now. You're getting people killed.

OK I'll play along!

You do realise that approval ratings aren't done by golf rules, lowest score wins, right?

k

Attached: 1552427020601.jpg (737x539, 50K)

Continuing to ignore the question...

>fast food place being a front for a peadophile ring
In the US: Fake News
In the UK: Every northern town and city

FUCK YOU INFOWARS IS REAL NEWS I ALSO GO ON THE DRUGDE REPORT

Britain is doing fine

Attached: 25426-1p7cydt.jpg (650x659, 44K)

FUCK YOU TRUMP IS A GREAT GOLFER

THAT WOMAN SHOULD BE ARRESTED

THAT GUY IS DOING NOT FINE HE IS OBVIOUSLY PORN

That would require actually thinking about it, cognitive dissonance is tiring to maintain...

maybe he is arresting her

Attached: 1543787182213.jpg (1000x810, 272K)

more tea ?

Attached: 1558715426768.jpg (1134x768, 304K)

GOOD

I MEANT POOR NOT PORN

He was railroaded by three judge star-chamber, one of whom was specifically promoted to the bench for it.
No jury, just a political murder...

The Conservative and Labour parties

some will say blacks stabbing each other in London, or Muslims throwing acid at each other.

That's just doing us all a favour, it's showing up the Police as being fucking useless; further lowering the publics restraint.

The UK is on the edge of erupting... The English are getting angrier by the day, and the rest of the UK is getting more serious about independence.

there are no poor people in Britain because of socialism

Attached: 1557440733442.png (832x832, 392K)

anyways...

is Nigel Farage still "in office" or did he really resign?

>it's showing up the Police as being fucking useless
How much of that is down to the massive cuts in police funding?

NO BUT SOCIALISM KEEPS EVERYONE POOR

He was Leader of UKIP (a party that has never ever had an MP but has done well in European Elections) and a member of the European Parliment but quit after failing to win a seat in the UK Parliament for the umpteenth time. He is still a member of the European Parliament and is now in charge of the main Brexit Party

Nigel Farage is not “in office” because he holds no elected position

very true the fact that we are STILL in the fucking EU three years after voting to leave is pissing people right off

Attached: 1544044862009.jpg (680x674, 132K)