Tell me your the most fucked up sexual fantasy

Tell me your the most fucked up sexual fantasy.

Attached: priest.jpg (225x225, 10K)

doing stuff with something

missionary

hugging my ex one last time.

I lay her on her back. I place my finger on her lips, and whisper, “I’m only doing this for the purpose of procreation.”.

being raped by multiple men in front of my boyfriend

Waiting for marriage

holding hands with the love of my life as we walk down the beach

I haunt newly married men. I appear before them in the dead of the night and say, "I put the LOCK in WEDLOCK"

*click* as I put the chastity belt on them

A girl farting on my face.

cuck

I just want a slam piggy

Fucking a girl right before she's executed

Attached: IMG_7013.jpg (800x1132, 727K)

I have this cousin who's roughly my age, I'm 27, she's 29. We hooked up almost 10 years ago. We liked each other and might have dated each other but we weren't ready for that kind of shitstorm, specially from our family. My fantasy is I wish she were 17 again, and we would begin dating, seriously. We would assume each other, and by her 20th birthday we would be getting married and she would be about 7 months pregnant at the ceremony. Just the thought of her walking down the aisle in the wedding dress with her baby belly showing makes me diamonds. And after that I would pump a baby in her roughly ever 2 to 4 years. My fantasy ends with both of us sending our eldest child to college while she's pregnant with our 8th, or 9th, or 10th child

>Tell me your the most fucked up sexual fantasy.
I want to ejaculate into a variety of ethnic women

You faggot

Fucking my waifu and get transported to my favourite game

Attached: 1553987809158.jpg (287x400, 59K)

that's a very nice pepe, my good sir. huzzah!

smell a cute femboy's butt cherry

Attached: 14968432448.jpg (300x250, 29K)

I'm the most fucked up fantasy

my gf making me assfuck her little sister

Attached: 1556483463097.jpg (500x372, 28K)

careful with all that edge, boy

Attached: omegakek.jpg (1052x1402, 327K)

Who are you calling a fucking boy you muggy little cunt!

Having a maid/servant who cannot leave. Enforce this with some sort of high voltage shock collar or explosive collar. Maybe get myself a latex ponygirl while I'm at it

Attached: f8w9qgprby321.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

you

I'd say X. What the fuck was with that story?

"Titus, your abusive father is a city, also we're in a time warp."

putting my wee-wee in her bing bing wahoo

You sick fuck....

Get a rimjob and end up filling the girl's mouth with diaherrea while another girls sucks my cock

Used to cross dress in my step-mum's clothes. She realised and asked me to stop but left a bag of things in my wardrobe...

Always wished she'd have dressed me and fucked me. Maybe even in her wedding lingerie and dress

Having sex on my back patio in the middle of the night. I've had sex outdoors a number if times, but never at night with the cool night air blowing down on me and my woman...

Getting a qt.13 big tiddy goth gf

Attached: 99AEEFF0-533E-4878-A28E-1D5DD97E5CF3.jpg (750x745, 249K)

Attached: 1543424267480.png (600x842, 142K)

Hanging out on Jeff Epstein’s private island....

its not a fantasy
its more of a general fear
i get stripped on the bus by a bunch of shool girls
fuck that if they tried it i would just beat the shit out of them

Getting a college student so high/drunk/rollin that I get to assfuck her while my gf fists her pussy and effectively gives me a handjob through a teen.
My gf would probably even be down for it.
I should probably score some MDMA and some new shoes.

Your kids would be too inbred to get to college, cousin-fucker

She would never, ever fuck you. She pities you.

Recurring fantasy lately about slipping a friend sleeping pills and waiting for her to pass out. I take all her clothes off apart from her panties which I just slide to the side so I can fuck the shit out of her over and over again. Every time I need to cum I’d shoot in her mouth and massage her throat so it all gets swallowed. (Side note this is someone I used to have a fwb thing with a couple years back and I miss fucking her even though she’s only realistically a 3/10 because her pussy is so fucking tight)

Attached: B61331A0-DA91-4515-BE06-A0B11D1FB7A3.jpg (1200x1600, 136K)

>imagine not having hot cousin to breed
>imagine seething this much

Attached: 1523970457149.jpg (189x193, 12K)