Share your secrets user.You'll feel better

Share your secrets user.You'll feel better.

Attached: 1560964975519s.jpg (250x165, 5K)

i steal many/drugs/food from my housemates when they're not home. i'm usually only ballsy enough to do it if drunk.

I still fantasise about the times when I was molested as a boy. I know I should feel violated by it but I get so turned on remembering what he did to me. I'm only ashamed at the fact that I'm not ashamed by it at all.

I married to an older woman im 23 she's 39 people say its because she has money because she is a dentist and she wants a younger man but we actually love each other stupid fucking niggers

I hire younger girls to work for me with the sole intention of fucking them

I attempted was put in the psych ward 4 different times, the 2nd time I went I had 4 tabs of LSD inside the sole of my shoe. They never checked my shoes and I was at a point in my life where I felt like I was already dead. I took them in the bathroom and it was the lowest point of my life. I thought I was dead and in a limbo between diminesions designated for the delirious

Hoping for the girl who worked in the massage parlor to come back to us and answer more of our questions.

How old?

I molested my 7yo daughter, and will probably do so again.
AMA, faggots.

Details. Who was it?

>marrying someone too old to have children
That's why people question your motives.

I like sharing nude of my ex with out her consent... it’s the only thing that gets me rock hard ... but I’m ashamed by it and have deep regret after the fact ...

Are you me?

One of my school friends dad. Sometimes it was a quick fumble, but when my friend was staying at his mums I would spend a few hours there, telling my parents I was out on a bike ride lol

14 to 18

why haven;t you killed yourself yet?

Probably, pervs are pervs no matter where

I enjoy living, hiking, plinking, good cigars and good liquor.
Also having newly discovered phenomenal orgasms.

I'm still around.

I used the app periscope when it came and i have watched soo many young girls getting naked in their bedrooms for views. I miss it soo much. Now I search the web for recordings of it. They all did it because they liked it, no one forced them. It was magical.

Feel like answering more questions about the things that you and the other girls did?

Were condoms strictly enforced, or could you expect a creampie if a client so wanted?

Same bro same I was sad I found it at the tail end of it

In what world is 39 too old

Yeah, go for it.

Condoms were enforced for fucking, but not oral. Or if long-term clients could prove they were clean they could fuck bare.

Used to grope my sister when she was asleep, would rub her pussy and tits before school

all of them. once you're 35, it's literally called a "geriatric pregnancy."

My wife has cancer. I just want her to live

I know you're here, stop doing that.

We could adopt

Naw.
Be strong for her, user, it's all you can do sometimes.
Did you get anything nice for the work you did?

>Yeah, go for it.
Do you think that your adoptive father was grooming you to work there from the beginning?
How did he tell you that you were going to work there? Did he tell you what you were going to have to do with the clients?
Did he bring you in for an interview or an audition with the owner?

When I get really horny I feel like the only way to get off is to share nudes of girls I’ve been with and while I’m horny it doesn’t matter but once I come downi I’m full of deep seeded regret

Did she like it, accept it or did you have to force her?

Better stop it you

Bit of the last 2.
I told her, several times, that if she didn't stop swearing and mouthing off, she'd get the worst spanking she could imagine.
Continues swearing and mouthing off, and I follow up on my threat.
She didn't like it, but she accepted that daddy warned her to listen, and she decided to ignore it, with the repercussions to follow.
She just didn't know the repercussions was a cock up her ass.

Did it work? Is she playing nice now?

>Condoms were enforced for fucking, but not oral
What was the most men that you sucked off in one night or shift? Ever do multiple men at a time, like bukkake or getting spit roasted or gang banged?

Said this yesterday too but it helped.
I was arrested for having pizza about 4 years ago. When forensics searched my computer, they would have found evidence I was planning to kidnap, rape and murder a woman.
nothing was ever said about it, I just got 3 years probation for the cp.

Nope.

The pay was good. And some of the experiences were great in among all the negative stuff.

I took me a long time to realize it but yes, definitely.
He told me that I'd be helping out a friend of his at a 'special hotel', and that people would go there to relax and do the same kinds of things I did with him.
I wouldn't call it an interview or audition really. I got brought to visit before I started working there, got told the rule that I had to be naked to be there which I went along with, talked to the owner and some of the other staff and that's about it. It was all very friendly.

Amazingly enough, somewhat.
Kids are hardheaded, but she has greatly cut back on her swearing (it was relatively minor swearing, but I have rules about my kid cursing in front of me fearlessly) and only occasionally talks back, which is cowed by a narrowing of the eyes.
She's treading the line now, but she is young, and she will screw up, get the same threat, and the same punishment. Just gotta be patient, I'll get another toe curling nut in her tiny ass again soon.

Keep it easy, user, you got off light compared to some people.
You got your shit off clernet?
>The pay was good. And some of the experiences were great in among all the negative stuff.
You got paid? How much? And what good experiences? It's kinda hard to imagine.

Are you the massage parlor user from yesterday?

Im the molested user.

If that fast food user is still here then its the same boat again.

Meant to ask you if you ever had a high amount of anal requests? My step dad used my ass more than his other options and just wondered if its a general male trend.

Also do you prefer guys or girls now?

Details

I ended up using clearnet because part of me wanted to get caught I guess.

care to greentext?

What do you want to know?

I'm the batman

What happens when you punish her

>got told the rule that I had to be naked to be there
So you and the other girls were always naked? Did they ever have you or the other girls dress up in lingerie, revealing clothes or even clothes that would make you look even younger than you were?

Is this archived somewhere? Link?

user, that's dumb as shit, you could have ruined your life for decades.

Everything

why not you stubborn fool

Sure, my life wasn't going anywhere anyway.
I almost got 5 years custodial because my social worker doing my report said I wasn't answering questions adequately. turns out I was just autistic and thought I was answering her questions.

I fongerd moms car in the back my her friend.

>What do you want to know?
Give the whole story of her first time taking you in her asshole? All of the details, what she was wearing, how did you initiate it, what was said, how deep she was able to take it?

Me and my sister used to stay with some cousins when we were young, they make lick her pussy before they gave us food,.

You could, but that's almost more difficult than a pregnancy at 39.

I honestly don't know. On long nights on weekends or during school holidays it could be really busy and whole nights sort of blend together in my head.
10? 15? Something like that.
Getting spit roasted happened maybe once a week, and usually the same duos or trios would book you.
Bigger groups didn't happen in the same way. I don't think a whole big group would ever arrive together. It only happened if there was a special event or something.

Yeah, most of us got paid. I never got told at the time but I think it was around 5%. So you'd get around 10 per client (or 10-20 an hour).
And if you were lucky a client would do things you found pleasurable too. Some of the best orgasms of my life I had there.

Yeah that's me. Not so much. Probably because most of the other girls did anal but not vaginal, at least at first, but I did.
I'm pretty 50/50 for liking both.

My 15 year old niece was sitting on her bed talking to me and I could see up her shorts and couldn’t stop looking and wondering how her tight young pussy would feel

Naked like 99% of the time. We'd dress up if there was some event going on and we were all downstairs or something.
Clients would occasionally bring outfits though.

How old were you??

Truth right here sadly

>Yeah, most of us got paid
Were some of the girls forced to work for free?
You said yesterday that some of the younger girls were reluctant or uncooperative with the clients, did any of them really try to fight it or try to bite a man? What happened to them if something like that happened?

How often does it work? What general field?

Alrighty.
>talks back to me about chores, cusses on top of it
>something like "i'm not gonna vacuum the damn floor!"
>proper mad, now I'm the one yelling and cussing
>tell her to get her ass to her room, now daddy has a promise to keep
>she meekly retreats
>take a few minutes to get my shit together
>also get coconut oil for lube
>march to her room, tell her to sit on her bed
>put a blindfold on her, as I had been for some time now before spanking her
>grasp her, spin her around to put her tummy down on her bed, legs dangling off
>pull down her shorts and panties
>to her credit, she didn't cry then
>give her butt a few cursory whacks
>spoon up a glob of lube, smear it on her rosebud
>more lube, slowly push a finger in
>she grunts, I keep pushing, start finger fucking her ass, apply more lube
>used a fair bit honestly, maybe more than needed, who cares
>slip my cock out, grease up
>press the tip to her asshole
>she's still silent, being stubborn as usual, she thought if she stonewalled me, she would "win" like she does her mom
>slowly push in
>tight
>I mean fucking tight, jesus christ almighty
>steadily apply pressure, start to slide in
>she starts groaning quietly, gripping the bedsheets
>takes more than 5 minutes before her asshole has swallowed the head of my cock
>oh my god it feels good yu can't fucking imagine
>she tries to pull away, I grip her t-shirt to keep her in place
>hold still for a minute, just savoring the slick, tight, crushing feel
>start moving a little, very little
>fighting the urge to pant, heart is pounding, all I could think was how I was taking my little darling's anal virginity, making her my cocksleeve
>the tightness never relents, only gets tighter at times
>moving back and forth maybe a quarter inch, still fucking great
>she's crying at this point, hear her sniffling
>turns me on even more, breaking this naughty little girl's asshole
>she lets out a long, keening moan
>destroys me
>I blow my load
>all of them

Lmao doesnt mean shit.

Catholic and mormon families routinely have kids into their late 40s

My family isnt even religious and my mom was 46 when she had me.

Details user

>Clients would occasionally bring outfits though.
What were some of the outfits that clients would have you wear for them?
Did they have you role play for them, pretending to be a school girl or their daughter?
I’d like to hear some of those stories if you feel like writing them down?

How old was she when this happened?

LARP, and if there is any truth to it enjoy your limited freedom. Kids grow up.

The most common fantasy was they wanted me to wear this microphone headset and apron combo and pretend I worked at Burger King.
“Lemme have da whoppah!”
Then things would just escalate naturally from there.
I did that particular one so many times, it’s mind boggling

>clenching my teeth so hard my jaw hurts
>eyes roll back, toes curl, all that good shit you read about that never actually happens irl
>balls still spewing, already sore
>finally done
>don't collapse on her somehow
>slowly pull out
>her asshole literally makes a POP noise when my cock exits her
>grab towel, mop her up gently, clean myself up, tuck my dick away
>pull up her panties and shorts, pull her into my arms, rock her back and forth, pull the blindfold off
>she hugs me tight, starts apologizing for being bad
>tell her it's ok, don't wanna hurt her (kinda a lie I guess), want her to be good and all that stern but loving father shit
>tell her she should take a nap, change her into pjs, tuck her into bed, already plotting to cover my tracks
>all her clothes go into the laundry and are washed immediately, run a warm bath for her, drop in one of those glittery bath bombs that change the water pink
>tell wifey when she gets off work that she fucked up, had to follow up, but things will be better now, don't coddle her
>daughter wakes up in a few hours, takes bath, she's sore, tell her to stay in for a while, it will help
>she's cleaned up, clothes cleaned up, wifey suspects nothing untowards, in the goddamn clear
>ass raped my baby girl and got away with it
>gotta admit, still feel like the fox in the henhouse
>daughter acts proper, life goes on, almost wish I recorded it
7yo.
You seem to know a whole lot, user.

>My step dad used my ass more than his other options
How often would he fuck your asshole? Was he gentle about it? Did you just let him do it or would he have to force you?
Could you describe the first time that he fucked your ass? How did he start it, what he said, where it happened, what were you thinking, what were you wearing...?

My wife needs a breast reduction because they are causing her numerous health problems and we can't afford the op. So we accepted an offer of a friend of ours that he would pay for it if she let him fuck her for a week before she has it done.

Lot of people irl never squeal on their abusers, not when they are children or adults.

I know how to tell anecdotes from fiction and you're writing a fucking romance novel that would never happen this way in reality. One does not require overwhelming intelligence to see this.

Does it ever work?

Pics of titties soon to be gone?

10-15

Some did. Those were the girls who seemed to live there. There was a sort of unspoken divide between them and the rest of us.
It happened now and then. For girls like me it'd be a hard spanking or some non-pain-type punishment. The other girls would get it worse but that was really rare, they put up with almost everything.

School uniform was common, same with nurse outfits and swimsuits. Animal ears and tail plugs infrequently.
Being someones daughter seemed to be a major kink, we'd all get asked to do that at times.

You are confusing prose for falsehood.
Should I have included some bad grammar to make it feel genuine, user?

I agree with the other user, she will remember and she will grow up. You will lose your family and friends because you're an incesteous pedo

As an abused person, do you think anons greentext story is fiction?

>Being someones daughter seemed to be a major kink
Could you give the details of how that would go? Like what they would have you say and what they would say? Would they have you wearing something of their daughters that they brought?
Would some of them fuck you really rough like it was a punishment fuck?

yo what the fuck my guy thats disgusting

My dad used to film himself having sex with me when I was 12/13. Never told anyone irl.

I never claimed it was pleasant or right.
Ever find the videos?

I fap to the fact that my friends beat their dicks to my mom. I caught them taking creepshots of her ass in a thong.

>The other girls would get it worse but that was really rare
Did that ever happen while you were there? Did you hear any stories about what happened to the “other girls” who were really uncooperative or fought back. Could you share any stories about them that you heard about, any details that you can remember would be nice.

Was it as physically devastating at that age as some say when younger considering puberty? Hate him?

You the user that dumped a gang of pics of her fat ass?

It's not the physical stuff that stays, it's the mental shit.
It twists your sexuality around, even moreso when you start to dissemble it.

yes. That was yesterday. Wanna see more?

Fair. How are you doing now? In terms of sexuality and mental health.

YES

No but I know he showed his friends.
It wasn't physically devastating because I was going through puberty and having sexual feelings but knowing it was my dad sometimes made me feel sick. I wouldn't say hate. Mixture of dislike and pity I guess.

Different user, actually, but was also molested.
I combine feelings of intimacy, love and trust with sex.
If I care dearly for you, I want to sleep with you, that person because a walking erotic stimulus for me. Several kinks I have I can trace to what happened almost directly.

I was regularly whipped as a child, including as a toddler. I never thought much about it, but I’ve begun to wonder if my inability to connect with others was caused by this? It’s like there’s a part of me that’s missing.

My mom used to bathe me up until I was 12. I never realized it was weird until my late teens.
She was always very thorough when cleaning my dick and balls...

I don't really know. It's weird to think about that kind of thing from the guy's point of view.
Even at 10 I couldn't stay quiet when my ass got fingered, but that's just me. I don't doubt some girls could stay silent.
The pop sound when they pull out after is super accurate though. The feeling that goes with it is so distinct.

Some had daughters of their own (or so they said), and they'd bring their underwear or school uniform and call me by their name. It varied from just wanting to fuck with hardly any talking, to setting up a roleplay where I was seducing them and it'd go from innocent talk to giving head to fucking.

I have tons of pics of her sleeping. Best time to take creepshots

Attached: 225.jpg (1291x968, 62K)

Knew I stuck around this thread for something.

Asking because while I was a boy abused by a woman who was not related, and I loved it tbch. But as a teen and child I feel like a hypersexualized freak and often wonder how much of this I can attribute to it.

What he do?
Anything really stand out in your mind, for reasons?

hell yeah. I will post some of my favourites I sorted out today

Attached: vcbcv.jpg (1748x717, 83K)

Teen and adult*

>often wonder how much of this I can attribute to it.
Just about all of it, user, that is a super common thing with being sexually abused.
I actually didn't sleep with people often, it was like a spigot I turn off once I turned it on, had to fuck all the time.

Keep it coming, user, I gotta make dinner.

Its unorthodox but if it stops her from being bad then you gotta be doing something right

I was also abused when a child 11yo-16yo, it made me very hypersexual as a teen and young man, but now I almost feel guilty about sexual thoughts and actions. Fucked me up no matter how much I enjoyed it at the time

That's the same for me. I just always assume its because I'm a man and not because I was abused. But i lost my actual virginity with a same aged girl at like 8 because she'd been molested by her stepfather... I know the abuse pushed that to happen, but that itself may have contributed.

Are you a femanon?
What types of sex did he have with you?

Well he did the whole lot, really. One thing in particular stands out and it was when a friend of his had stayed over from the pub, they were both hungover, and my dad basically made me give the guy a blowjob. I didn't really know who he was and that feeling of humiliation stuck with me for years.

Am a gril yeh. Every type that a man would usually have with his wife.

Win/win.
>Well he did the whole lot, really
Alright, now I'm curious.

>but now I almost feel guilty about sexual thoughts and actions. Fucked me up no matter how much I enjoyed it at the time
I'm not sure we should harbor guilt... just understand ourselves and compensate.

ok man enjoy your food.
I actually found some pics from the front and with her tits out but only a few.

Attached: 135.jpg (557x926, 31K)

Well I just mean everything that would usually happen in a normal adult relationship.

>I'm not sure we should harbor guilt
You shouldn't.
The only thing it does is fuck you up.
I've known enough people who could never let it go, blamed themselves, and they are miserable well into their adult years about something they couldn't prevent happening when they were children.

I did things to my passed out sister and I can’t stop thinking about it
I jerk off to it everyday
Probably most exciting sexual thing that ever happened to me

this one I love. The only one I dared to use flash for lol

Attached: 1235.jpg (1235x931, 123K)

tiddies

Attached: 5656.jpg (1235x921, 93K)

Well I just mean everything that would usually happen in a normal adult relationship

I doubt he took you out to dinner and a movie, then stargazing while you chatted about your favorite authors, user.

>Mormons have kids in their forties
No wonder they're so fucking retarded

i'm a mouth breather

A few times. And there were horror stories about what had happened to girls before I started there. They mostly involving -very- severe beatings or being whipped. Not with an actual whip, I think it was probably a cane or something. Even the few times it happened when I was there must've been pretty bad going by the state of the girls afterwards.

Well no, fair point. Apart from the occasional crappy movie.

also some naked ones but her tits were covered

Attached: 59845.jpg (1239x929, 66K)

I think I get a pass on this as I enjoyed the abuse. I even met the girl as an adult. The people who were borderline tortured have my same sexual problems but also feeling that deep misery, I really feel for.

What crappy movie do you remember lol?

>Every type that a man would usually have with his wife.
What was the first thing that he made you do? Was there force or coercion involved? How did he start the whole situation?

I have secretly fed my cum to so many female family members, friends, and coworkers that I have lost count.

My girlfriend, best friend, and grandpa conspired to have me defeated. With my grandpa being the lead of it. After everyone was piling on top of me trying to defeat me themselves. It was a collection of many different things. The most being my grandpa. Who orchestrated the whole thing. He somehow convinced my friend to sleep with my wife anally so I sensed it and took it for her. I cried because I felt defeated. I never felt that feeling of unsurity in my soul in my lifeeeeee

i have a lot of sex with my boyfriend, it’s nice and all, but it gets boring. his friends flirt with me, but it’s nothing serious. i like to think about his friends fucking me and eating me out when we’re fucking. i plotted to cheat on him once, but it went horribly. the guy i planned to fuck didn’t have a clue what he was doing and i got nothing out of it, and after that, all i could think about was how i deserved it. i won’t ever tell him any of this.

>I think I get a pass on this as I enjoyed the abuse
That helps, you can rationalize it easier, but even people who enjoyed it can still find themselves holding to self-loathing, had a gf like that.

this is also a special one. I grabbed her huge fucking dildo and placed it behind her ass. I love to imagine her riding that thing

Attached: 5462.jpg (693x923, 51K)

Nice tits.

Moar of that ass plz

And you haven't banged her why?
Hey, one of my old roommates had one of those.

I know this is bullshit, nonetheless I hope LEOs knock on your door tonight. You fuck.

The first things were he used to put his hand up my skirt and then make me put mine inside his trousers. It wasn't literally forced but I didn't really like it.
He mainly took me to reruns of one's he liked years ago like back to the future. Labyrinth was ok

It's not a rationalization as I just don't feel guilt. Not even sure I could be convinced to. Grew up in a very self aware environment so I've always kept myself in check as best I could. Wish I could help people that do feel that way but after them being raised with it I'm not sure you can.

Yeah I think his whole tale is absolute fiction but his harddrive is LEA gold.

Would you out him? If not will you if you sense he has another person to do this to?

Because its my mom and I dont want to bang her no matter what. I only like to see her around the house like that and get off on the fact that my friends like tock jack it to her. Kinda cucklike but I dont care.

there you go

Attached: 1315.jpg (1241x928, 105K)

Ok.
>back to the future
That isn't a crappy movie.

I posted this in a previous thread. I was gonna try green text but im not very good i think.

#
The first time hurt. It wasnt even his whole dick. I remember him lubing me up. And sucking his lubed cock. There was a lot of pushing and pressing and my ass just wasnt for letting it happen. Then the tip went in. Then some more. He kept husshing me telling me I was brave. I remember stinging and wanting to scream but no voice. I clawed the bed covers and wriggled but he didnt really stop. After he came he picked me up and took me to the shower and hosed me down. He kept rubbing my face and kissing me telling me it would be fine. I knew there was blood. He bought me an anal plug kit and had me practice after i healed (couple of weeks). He'd told me he'd know if i wasnt wearing it. And to work up to the big ine. Then a couple of months later he tried again with better success.
There was a 7/11 a short drive from where we first lived. If he drove me there himself I knew hed want a blowjob. Hed just sit back and id go to it. Sometimes it would be on the drive home. So even if he got out the truck straight away i wasnt sure until he started driving that he wasnt gonna.

If thread is still alive or there is another i might do some green texts. Gonna eat soon tho. Food and drink first

Attached: 65848.jpg (1236x918, 60K)

No it's a good movie. Bad example.
He actually ran into trouble a few years ago with another girl. We're estranged now but from what I can gather he's on the register.

It's not a fantastic thing you've kept quiet as I'm sure you're aware. But best of luck to you.

Attached: 6545.jpg (1235x927, 66K)

How many people in this thread have been buttfucked by direct/close relatives?
This is some kind of critical mass being approached.

>my dad basically made me give the guy a blowjob
Did you let the guy come in your mouth? Did you swallow it?
Could you describe the first time that you sucked off your father? Any details that you can remember, how he convinced you to do it where you were, how long did it take, did he come in your mouth and did you swallow?

I know it isn't. But now he's obviously on the radar I feel less pressure. You're right, I know. And thank you.

You seem to be cool with it. That's weird

Do wonder how you're coping with life overall now but that's not something you need to share.

I'm sure it's common for young abuse victims because vaginal can cause worse trauma

Aye.
Unlike television, not everyone who suffered sexual abuse is some manner of walking fuck up unable to imagine a regular life.

No, the guy came prematurely so I managed to avoid that. First time with my father was similar so no I didn't swallow. It was in his bed and probably took about 5 mins. I can't remember exactly. I didn't know what I was doing obvs.

Gag reflex: y/n?

I cope, but don't excel at anything or feel like I'm quite as happy as everyone else. I can tell the difference but I get along ok I think.

At first. Not so much after a while.

Fantastic ass

More of this set with the black panties please.

All things equal, did you enjoy some of it genuinely?
That seems to be a common thread, and is the source of a lot of unneeded angst.

I only eat my wife's pussy in the winter because that's when my nose is stopped up.

you also post this in every single secrets thread...clearly deep down inside you are deeply troubled by being such a letch.

Maybe she just wanted to make sure you didn’t have a musty dick

'genuinely' is a difficult word. Some of it felt good. But genuine enjoyment kind of implies it was something good and I don't think it ultimately was, however which was I try to spin it.

I'm technically a rapist.

Be there for her. No matter what.

Where was your parlor? Do you like sex now?

No but playing devil's advocate, you made your dad feel good. He was obviously attracted to you and you played with his dick, fucked him, and drained his balls multiple times. That's not entirely a bad thing.

>I didn't know what I was doing obvs
Were you a quick learner? How often did you have to suck off your father? Did he have you practice on him to improve your skills?
Can you describe a typical blow job session with him, how it would start and any other details that you can remember?

Did your father have a big dick?

Of course. I will be there. Whatever happens.

It was a few times a week. He was a bit of a drinker and for some reason he always seemed to be horny the morning after a drinking session. Typically he'd shout me from his room and I'd get into bed with him. Dunno about details, he liked me to play with his balls and put my tongue inside his foreskin. Other than that just a regular bj.

I used to be a total beta with women. Could barely talk to them and got taken advantage of a lot. One girl who was using me for rides called me up one night. She was out somewhere about 20 miles away and needed a ride home.

I was reluctant but she knew how to manipulate me, and before I knew it I had her barely conscious drunk ass sitting in my passenger seat. We got back to her place and I basically dragged her inside. Her mom wasn’t home, (out partying) so I helped her to her room.

She immediately began stripping, mumbling something about a shower. Ended up keeling over on to the bed halfway undressed. I tried to wake her but even shouting didn’t get a response. She was just layin here, bra all disheveled and pants and panties half way down her thighs. I figured fuck it, this bitch has been leading me on for fucking months.

I undid her bra and took her pants/panties the rest of the way off and got her fully up on the bed. After some more attempts to wake her up I had her flat on her back with her legs spread. My fingers found their way to her clit and I played with it a little, eventually sliding a spit lubed finger inside her. She groaned and turned her head but otherwise didn’t react. Still blacked out cold.

Cont.

How often did he make videos of you and him?
Did he make videos of all of the different things that you did with him?
Do you remember the first time that he fucked your ass? Can you remember any of the details?
Hoping for more details than, “it was just a regular ass fuck?

Can relate user

explain

You're aware you're making pedo dick hard rn right? Fine if you are but thats what's happening.

After stopping a moment to make sure her webcam on her computer couldn’t see us I stripped down, myself. I crawled up on the bed and took my now diamond hard cock in my hand. My heart was beating so loud I swear you could’ve heard it. With some more spit and her wetness from being fingered a bit I was balls deep in no time. She was gloriously tight but not as tight as I would have imagined.

I waited a moment as she groaned again, but still no reaction. After what seemed like an eternity I was pumping away. I lasted maybe a minute and came like a fright train. Problem was I had forgotten to pull out.

I freaked out for a second until I remembered all the times she had talked about being on the pill.
I got horny again and got a little braver and ended up blowing 3 more loads in her, that night. Eventually dipping out around 5 once I had cleaned everything up.

She didn’t act any different around me for the next few months until I finally decided I was done pining after her and stopped answering her calls.

Never got the chance to do it again but I’m fairly confident she never knew what happened.

Sounds fucking awesome

*Schizophrenic has entered chat*

Great! So she’ll have AIDS with her small tits. Nice.

Yes i wanted to fuck her,what do you expect, youre not here

God NO!

While sleeping over at a friends place (his family was away on the weekend), I woke up in the middle of the night. Instead of trying to fall asleep again, I got up, snuck up to the secound floor, went into his sister's room and sniffed a couple pairs of her panties. Thought about pocketing one but decided against it. I'm not ashamed that I did it but also not proud

Attached: 8ed (1).jpg (604x453, 39K)

got the archived thread?

Attached: 864.jpg (694x923, 69K)

Now everyone wants fucking money and won’t do shit on live.

Most of the time. He liked to record the different stuff yes. First time anal was in a premier Inn after a school netball match. Still had skirt on but no knickers and he fingered my arsehole for all of 30 seconds before he slid his cock in. I thought i was going to poo so I told him to stop and as he pulled out he came up my back. Hope that's enough detail..

I had sex with my cousin. She is hot. She loved it.

I didnt use protection.

I cheated on my gf with a classmate and I'm still in the same relationship. Still planning to marry my current gf.

>Me, 23 yo
>Have a 3 year relationship with a girl
>Really love her and want to marry her
>Always was fully against cheating
>Kinda extreme
>Also hate being a hypocrite so I didn't do anything that would offend me if she did it

Okay story time

>Gf gets an infection
>Things get messed up after she took too much antibiotics
>Amount of sex is reduced to once a month, maybe a BJ sometimes but she hates doing it so it happens rarely
>Sexual frustration builds up
>At college
>Moldovian girl from an internship jokes aroud with me
>Known her since year 1, before I met my gf (I'm in my 3rd year now, but I had to redo a whole year) and had a crush on her
>She dressed like a pretty alternative girl, but fucking cute. Imagine a 1.65m russian like girl with black hair, body like your everybody 90's model (slim, but hot). Also, cute face.
>Things go back and forth between us, she starts messaging me on instagram
>Delete all messages constantly
>Her bike broke
>Offer her a ride
>Give her a lift for 2 weeks straight
>She asks me if I want to drink something
>I tell her only if it's at her place, but that I could understand if she didn't want to
>She agrees because she's done it before with a few guy friends
>We buy some beer and drink at her place
>Ask her if she knows I have a gf (if she said no, I would've backed out)
>She says yes, but she didn't really care, because it's just ''drinking''
>She then tells me a shit load of secrets blabla about exes
>Tell her a secret too that I had a crush on her from year 1
>She tells me she really likes me
>Oh yeah and we're on her bed, and she's lying down with her skirt, exposing a bit of ass
>Sexual frustration builds up, I feel like shit for taking this so far, but my dick is hard as fuck
>She stands up from the bed ''Okay you should go''
>Kiss her
>She fucking jumps on me like she was waiting for this to happen

cont?

I'm fucking my friends 15 year old sister behind his back.

Am i a alabama nigga now? i fucked my cousin. Raw

I'm a 25 year old guy and I can't stop looking at 15-16 year old girls, I'd never engage in something sexual with them but somehow they just make me horny as hell.

One time i blackmailed a someone. Someone leaked his nudes. he paid me 200$

The local library is attached to the local high school and I'll wait by the bathrooms for hot high school girls to go in. I'll go in after them and smell their shit or find tampons in the bin and lick them and any piss on the seat as well.

Does that dick need jerking off?

It's natural user. Join the dark side

Nigga wtf

Ex gf once woke up to my dick in her ass. Just some spit for lube. She was kind of a bigger girl but it all went to her ass basically. She also had carpal tunnel in both wrists. Assfucked her for a good 10 minutes until I dropped a load. The whole time I had her pinned under me and I had to cover her mouth because she was screaming no. After she just laid there on her stomach while I washed my dick. She went and cleaned up after me and then came back to bed without a word.

Never said anything about it. Didn't find out til nearly a year after we broke up that it was her favorite sex session out of our entire relationship.

I call bullshit and I'll tell you why...
Sex wears alcohol off better than anything. I was waiting for cont to tell... but I'd sooner believe she woke up and went with it.

Yup thought the same thing

I have sexually assaulted 16 people in my life. 8 males and 8 women. Don't think I can stop at this point.

Thanks. Don't stop now tho.

When I was 16-18 I used to crossdress and go out into the city on the weekends really late, when everyone would already be blind drunk.
I'd just prowl the streets waiting for drunk guys to hit on me.

I like to give random girls wedgies.

i fucked my little sister. And i touch girls. Some love it some just punch me. I punch girls too.

I used to do the same thing and then my sister caught me.

You're going to make me cum you know

does she really walk around the house like that? with you/your friends around?

Fucked and received head from my best friends gf when he was in jail

Yikes that sucks

Well you did ask.

how the hell does your mom just casually sleep naked? is the door cracked open? maybe you can get a piece of that ass.

I have done a lot of illegal shit.I have done fraud. I have also worked with fraudulent people in the past. I needed money then i joined a anti scam group i was a mule to scammers back. I made lots of money. Now i stopped that business. The people who i worked for are in jail now.

This

Thankfully I had no siblings or friends that I could have bumped into

The picture of that e-whore Bianca with her neck slit makes me horny. I'm debating whether I should fap to or not. I feel like if I fap I'll awaken something very dark inside of me that I won't be able to control.

This past year I stole some pictures off a student's phone. Wickr is EducatedOak9 if want face or story.

Attached: imglnog~01.jpg (808x954, 126K)

tell stories
what was the easiest thing you did?
was was most effective?
why did you leave?
greentext it

Kys you disgusting faggot

Yeah, I still jerk off to that memory though.

Does it turn you on that it arouses people?

If you fucked over the state then good to you if you fucked over people individually then go hang yourself

Me too bro. Its weird because now that she is old I'm the one that takes care of my mom while the other two siblings just check on her every now and then so they can say they have

>I worked for a instagram money flipper and a nigerian prince scammer.
>The most effective was the money flip. Lots of people falled on it.

>i left because i had lots of fucking second toughs.

I snitched on the instagram money flipper and the nigerian prince. they are in jail for a long time.

I got away. Remember to Snitch. Now am not doing any scams anymore.

When I was walking to work one day via a bike path, there were 2 boys, no older than 10 walking in front of me. I walk at a very fast pace to get to work on time, they saw me approaching from behind and must have thought I was going to rape them or something. They just went wide eyed and ran.
I've never felt anything quite like that, it fueled a certain desire in me that I have yet to quench.

Now i snitch on scammers. I befriended a scammer he gave me info about himself. I reported all his info to the FBI.
I havent heard a while of Adam (his fake name)

the very definition of a loser

she usually doesnt sleep naked. Only caught her one time like this. Usually she just wears a top and underwear. Also she has the habit of letting the doors open all the time which pisses me off sometimes because they get blown shut from the wind draft and fucking scare me every time. But it also has some pros as you can see

fuck yes bro. Its the best thing ever. I dont know if she doesnt realize or just does it on purpouse but either way I like it

Cant find more from this day but I got other ones with same panties

Attached: 1231232.jpg (1903x908, 131K)

You want to fuck this woman... you have to see this. Lol.

do u think he's ever cheated on u?

Attached: 123123.jpg (1906x604, 75K)

Who's the half naked chick sleeping next to your mom in some.of these?

I was the kid who got the pool shutdown when I was 7 because i took a shit in it.

She kinda looks like this image, but less asian and thinner.

>Go to the bed
>Keep making out
>She's touching my dick
>I grab her hands with one of mine and slide her panties down with the other
>Eat her out to make her more horny
>It works
>Pull her hair and press her face against my dick
>Tell her to suck it
>She sucks me off with those fat lips, licking my shaft while looking at me
>She shoves her face on my dick and goes pretty wild
>Finger her a bit
>She moans like crazy but I feel she's holding in
>user goes into alpha modus
>Spit on her kinda surprising hairy vagina
>Moisten my dick
>She looks kinda scared
>Didn't really care or ask for permission to go in raw
>penetrated that pussy
>She has looks of regret
>I shove my hand on her face and start pounding her
>She starts moaning harder
>Fuck her for about 10 minutes (I couldn't go longer)
>Tell her I'm about to cum
>Pull out and cum over her tits/mouth
>Clean up, smoke and went home
>Did this 3 times again and then she finished the internship and went back home to moldova
>Also, I made up excuses on why I kept running in late at home because I ''studied'' at school.

She fell in love with me and I kinda like her too. After she's gone to her hometown to finish her other internships she's then coming back to graduate. Plan on fucking her again. Gf didn't suspect a thing. Also, the girl used to cut herself because of some trauma experiences in the past, but I kinda helped her through mental breakdowns and other problems. Still love my gf, everything is al healed up and I'm getting to fuck her a lot more than before she had that infection. ''Because I've waited for so long''

Am I trash Yea Forums

Attached: example.jpg (780x1229, 201K)

thats my younger sister. Dont jack it to her lol she is a kid.

You don't tell me what I do and don't stroke my dick to. Stop cropping her outtho

Wonmderful stuff, user.

nice trips
does your mom bring guys home often? not sure if she is still with your dad

Tell us the sister story user

What was her reaction?

My ex gf went out one night when we were together, got drunk, and was obviously fucked by two, maybe three guys whilst she was passed out (details available if wanted). She gave me her side when she was drunk and subsequently forgot about it. I still get horny and jerk off imagining what they did to her without her knowledge. Following this, I accidentally let several male friends of mine see her naked when she was again passed out drunk one night, but then deliberately ensured several others also saw her when she was blasted. This also makes me horny, imagining what guys I know may have done to her without either of us knowing. I was the 4th guy she has slept with, and she had a new guy not long after we split, so she is probably telling him him he is number 5, when realistically he is at least number 7 or 8, and could be more. The only thing I wish is that I was there, as I would love to have watched her get fucked by a string of guy, one after the other.

Attached: 0002.jpg (1536x2048, 1.1M)

In Europe. And yeah, most things I'm okay with sexually.

She used to fuck around with different men. We are 4 siblings from 3 different men. Nowadays she doesnt bring anyone home but I guess she craves it.

thx bro

You dont tell me how I should crop my own pics. Stop fapping to my sister tho

Attached: 6488.jpg (689x921, 56K)

Theres girls into this you know

Attached: 3213.jpg (1303x922, 65K)

Attached: 231.jpg (1231x929, 56K)

It's not you sister it's that she's in the room while you're taking pictures of your mom's ass. Be a sport.

When do you plan on killing yourself

The boy who raped me put the video online. I occasionally watch it and masturbate to it and it makes me feel ashamed.

No thanks NSA , nice try though

>Dont jack it to her lol she is a kid.
Where do you think you are?

During my 3rd year of college I drugged and raped a girl I met at a bar, it was amazing.

Yeh, you kinda are trash. Just don't marry dude

i cant stop posting diaper pictures everywhere, i just want to be humiliated so bad

Fuck you.

show us the video if you aren't larping

My 14 year old step daughter sleeps in the same room as my daughter. I went to wake up my daughter today and the step-daughter was topless asleep and her blanket was off.

I couldn't stop staring at 14 year old tit, anons

I was hypnotized. It wasn't even a good tit, and she's overweight, but fuck me it was hot to look at.

I stared at least a solid 60 seconds and while trying to wake up my daughter kept staring while shaking my daughter awake. I secretly wanted the step-daughter to wake up and realize

Into what, being fucked by two or three guys she doesn't know when she's passed out, essentially being assaulted, or letting all of my friends see her naked when shes drunk and asleep? She hated her tiny tits, so always wore push up bras and "cleavage enhancers" to give the impression of boobs, so if she found out that most of my friends have seen her completely naked and know she is actually pretty flat chested, she would be mortified. A few of the guys were "friend of a friend" that came back with my actual friends, so I didn't really know them, and wouldn't be surprised if they actually did anything to her naked body, but I will never know for certain.

Attached: 0019.jpg (1536x2048, 1.07M)

Post a link and I'll masturbate to it too. Just for you.

man door hand hook car door faggot

Thats just a small peice of a larger story. I was worried hed hurt my older sister. So i became submissive..my mom was in on the abuse and just as bad.

Youd be suprised what you get used to given the situations. And how you cope

Also im in therapy which helps

No

One time when I used to work at a movie theatre I was cleaning a theatre and I found like 15 quarters and put them in my pocket. 2 minutes later while still in the same theatre a mom and her child asked me if they left any quarters there and I said no. I even helped her look for them

yeah I know lol. But fapping to my mom should be degenerate enough

The pics are already cropped so thats the best I can do

Attached: dfsdf.jpg (1235x929, 69K)

Attached: dsfs.jpg (1230x923, 66K)

Attached: gfhfg.jpg (1235x929, 104K)

Are you the girl who's dad would paint his face up like a clown and would do ass-to-mouth. Fuck what was her name.

Not Vicky.

Why tho

Uncrop this pic to show off your sister

Because it's humiliating.

I appreciate the effort. Your sister ever question why your taking photos of them in bed?

what the fuck

Do either of you get tired of answering the same questions over and over again as the threads die off and the new ones appear?

So take control back. Instead of hiding in shame. Post that link and rise above the asshole that took your power from you

Are you me? I constantly try to make him cum fast because I get so fucking bored.

that's exactly what you get off on and isn't the video alreayd posted online?

ok hun

my wife admits she'd prefer quick. Maybe 'cause she was molested or dudes would typically just want to fuck. So to her it's more of a "just get it overwith" thing

She's gotten better about letting me go longer (like making out and making it more loving), but 99/100 times she's like "so can I get on all fours yet?"

no, I make sure she sleeps too before I take them

Current gf was raped as a kid by her Grandpa. Recently while fucking she asked me to stroke really shallow like just the first 2 inches. I'm about 99% sure she was imagining her rapes while I fucked her like this and it got me off fast.

Forgot pic sry. Sometimes I just want to stuff my face in her ass tho. Looks fucking delicious

Attached: jkghh.jpg (1233x929, 68K)

Underrated post

Yes actually

user, your mom is a thick, grown woman.
Nothing wrong in appreciating that.
Your sister, on the other hand..
Well, it's Yea Forums.

Her eyes are open in the one pic tho. What's that about?

I know you're rping but this is genuinely fucked

How old is your sister?

Was your mom a literal witness? Will you tell about it?

Yes, because even the girl who was abused can attest to it's accuracy.
Enjoy yourself.

I've failed all of my classes in college and I'm actually pretty depressed. My family doesn't know a thing about it and I'm reaching a point where either I cry for help or kill myself.

Which part do you think girls are in to? I'm yet to meet a girl into either of these! Shame!
Pics are all her btw

Attached: 0021.jpg (1536x2048, 1.28M)

I've sucked a few dicks and liked it, debating whether to meet a guy right off a gay dating site now to suck his cock

Look for girls into humiliation on fetish sites... I'm not saying there are a ton but you can find some that would be open to self drugging and being plowed by a few guys. It a kinky world homie... I've met plenty that like the shame of doing it while conscious.

Massage parlor user here, I don't mind. Only started answering questions yesterday. Don't often get to talk about it online or irl.

yeah I dont like where this is going. I wont answer anything about her

Did any clients end up sweethearts?
Guys you liked to see, and treated with genuine affection?

My aunt jerked me off on a family vacation one year. Everyone was sharing hotel rooms kind of sleep where ya fit kind of situation and I ended up in a bed with her. Woke up in the middle of the night spooning her, got hard and was as softly as I could pretending to just be adjusting myself in my sleep pushing against her ass and she reached back and jerked me off. No words, nothing more than the hand job, I came, no clean up just stayed spooning until I fell asleep again (which was hard to do after that) and we never said anything to one another about it to this day.

I was 18 or 19 at the time she was early 40's and there were other people in the room with us when it happened, a cousin on a cot and another aunt and uncle in the other bed in the room.

Have you ever seen clients in public since you've left?

Don’t do it user

I'm just saying there's more going on here. Your lying about something or leaving some details out. I appreciate the ass but something's fishy.

hot
pics of her back then?

I'm 35, I'm not in love my wife. I hate her guts. Only staying with her for our two year old daughter. Also been sleeping with my co workers 17 year old daughter for a few months now. She's a little bit fucked up. But she's fun and makes me smile despite the age gap. Old enough to be her dad. She won't go on the pill cos doctors freak her out and I won't use condoms cos they feel so shit I always lose it. So I'm getting myself into one hell of a fucked up situation. Probably gonna An Hero by the end of the year as the only way out of this mess.

Are you implying I take creepshots of my little sister? I dont get what you are hinting at

How long til 18? Shop another job... back off any commitments... prepare to be a villain and use the collapse of this life as freedom to embrace the next. You weren't happy anyway, try again.

Femanon here with a relationship of 4 yrs. yes you are trash. If you fucked her once, ok whatever - mistake and your sex drive took over. But you did it more and are planning on doing it more. Find a new gf who can keep up with your sex drive or just stay single.

I think I'm more turned on about the fact that she was my gf at the time, and two or three guys clearly fucked her whilst she was passed out, and she has since forgotten about it. She always claimed she "respected herself too much to even have a one night stand", but I find it amazingly hot that they made her their slut for the night and she doesn't even remember it because she was passed out. I have imagined the scene she described to me when she was drunk of when she woke up so many times, and I would bet everything I own that she got pounded by all three guys whilst she was out. I just wish I'd seen it happen, as I probably would have told them get more vodka down her and to text more friends join in.

Attached: 0008.1.jpg (760x1151, 192K)

i'm unable to care about people, only fake it so they accept me socially and i can live among them.
i can't feel anything towards unrelated girls.
I love only my sisters. they are the only reason why i don't pull the plug.

Attached: hhnnnnnng.jpg (722x1308, 140K)

Cheated on mine for the first 3 years... faithful for the last 5. Monogamy isnt natural. Accept it.

That's a personality disorder. Go to therapy user. This isn't something to An Hero over, that's a very manageable condition with possible advantages later in life.