So i just find out my gf is a whore whats new in ur life Yea Forums

So i just find out my gf is a whore whats new in ur life Yea Forums

Attached: 881A3DEA-FDEB-42C5-9FBC-0642CEFE62C5.jpg (480x480, 39K)

tell more user

Attached: 1562572356964.jpg (250x242, 7K)

She was talking to 3 other guys at the same time

did the whore fuck them?

Pic's or it didn't happen

Yeah now i know why she was breathing hard when i was on the phone with her

Kick her too the curb, block her number. She gets aids, dies, you live a long life of posting cancer on Yea Forums

I follow ur advice user

send her nudes to her mother user, justice be served

Dated me for 2 days broke up with me for my best friend idc at that point, 6 months later I finger her while they're still dating kinda feel bad like 6 more months go bye and we start talking again and yes sexually. she doesn't want to be a whore but she is were all human with the same basic needs her bf "loves" her (also cheats) that's why she didn't really want to do anything but we send nudes back and forth and we sext on snap. One thing that bothers me about her is she acts like she doesn't even remember the couple of sexual things we did ik she does I'm not fucking retarded but I recently was hanging with her and she was sleeping ignored her the whole time but I turn around cause I hear her rolling around an moaning her shirt is up and her tits are out so I try to make an advancement she slightly pushes me away so ik I made a mistake at that point then two days later blocks me on everything but before she did that called me a perv. Didn't even date the bitch but basically did

Females are fkn whores

I'm going to go out on a limb and say there's no father in the picture

She has way too much baggage, run in the other direction and save yourself grief.

She didn't but he found out she was smoking weed and took her from her mom at a somewhat young age he's a total dick

son you dont "date" for 2 days

underage b&

She's not too bad but her bf my ex best friend has so many mental problems she says it's hard to be with him sometimes

Well we did but c'mon 2 days ain't shit

Just know that she’ll live a sad miserable life when her looks fade away. Well at least she’ll have her cats.

>still talking to her

dude youre pathetic

neck yourself, you aint gonna make it

I'm 18 but yeah

>she broke up with me for my best friend
>i still talked to her
why do people act like this is normal? what in your fucking mind is so wrong you care so much about someone you literally become a cuck for them? jesus fucking christ dude, are you even fucking conscious?

I'm not talking to her anymore and it didn't really bother me fucking her sister then getting friend zoned bothered me cause I was head over testies for this bitch

I stopped talking to her for the first year they dated only randomly fingered her six months in

have you considered slicing her up in your car and post it to social media ?

are you able to construct articulate thoughts and coherent inner-speech?

Was pretty coherent what's hard to understand

Uh yeah it crossed my mind but I don't have a tarp and shes not an e girl

Sorry I forgot to put a comma such an inconvenience

that wasn't the point. i'm basically asking if you're conscious enough to conduct inner-speech within your mind, i don't care about your grammar.

My mind kinda goes to fast for all that

right, and that's your problem. it's not that your mind is somehow "quick" or that your consciousness runs "to quick" it's that you lack a concrete and coherent consciousness. you've heard of the NPC meme, right? that's basically you. you think you're fast, but in reality you're slow. i recommend meditation

It definitely is that, the thoughts move faster in my head and I just trip myself up trying to type

And I have a pretty solid consciousness I understand my surroundings at all times and am quite aware

I don't date for this exact reason.
99% of mellenial woman want to scream feminism while they act like whores sometimes literally renting themselves out.
Then they try to act "traditional" when they approach 30.

Just move on. It's the best you can do. Speaking from experience.

>double posting
no need to feel insecure. some people are just born slower than others. you also seem quite narcissistic, "le my mind just runs too fast that why i can't get anything done", it seems this delusion you feed yourself manifests online as well. let me give you a pro-tip, coming from someone who has taken actual research into the conscious, you are not "quick" at all. in fact, you're quite slow. take what i say as the truth or as a lie, it really doesn't matter much to me, but feeding delusions always end poorly, so i recommend you meditate

Have doesn't do to much feels nice and relaxing thats about it Mr. Dr. Psychologist

Lol 2 days.

And yeah I'm such a narcissist for saying my mind trips me up

And I obviously don't feel insecure it's Yea Forums people on here like little kids and shit tripple post for you ;) to save my anonymous image

The point was that you're being defensive. If you didn't care about upholding some "image" you wouldn't keep tripple posting and making personal attacks against someone trying to give you advice. The only thing I hate more than an idiot is a delusional idiot that thinks he's smart.

Only attack I made was calling you Mr. Dr. Psychologist Dr. Intellect I actually have quite the negative view of myself and I have nothing better to do this morning so why not tripple post on the chan