All of you are sick individuals...

All of you are sick individuals. The fact that you would post graphic gruesome photos of a poor 17 year old girl is disgusting. I know people that can shut this disturbing little website down and backtrace the posters. Say goodbye to freedom.

Attached: img_mouseover3.jpg (596x612, 37K)

Attached: images (5).jpg (264x191, 8K)

Tits or gtfo, you absolute nigger.

chucks, just a nosebleed

Attached: 1563345181083s.jpg (200x250, 5K)

Shit B8 M8

Yea Forums isnt going down, you can hide gore and rekt threads with filters.

I honestlywish it wouldnt happen because I just com here for a good laugh once in a while. real people can post real random crap and be the real assholes that they are, so its an interesting site to look at and you get a very genuine perspective on things.

that being said Yea Forums has its own toxic subculture and you dont want to carry that into the real world or poison yourself.

Seeing that picture fucks with me. knowing its a real deceased individual fucks with my head in a natural instinctive way. Like a little piece of you dies inside. its not normal to be that in-compassionate and laugh at that kind of thing. doing so damages your psych, even seeing that kind of thing damages your psych.

I appreciate the authenticity of Yea Forums but I wish they'd ban gore and animal abuse and things like that

Consequences will never be the same

Do it pussy.

wish we had the little slut's nudes

We literally need another war

you gonna cry?
Hm?
Gonna piss yourself?
Hm?
Maybe shit and cum a little?

Do it nigger

Say good by to your bait when no one upvotes it

shit b8

You know the idea of Yea Forums is simple right? If some how Yea Forums was shut down for good. That’s fine, the bases of the site can be programmed from scratch by a 15 year old. There will always be another Yea Forums.

Tor

Wtf you people eat bait up these days don't you

Attached: 6c0bec0c66394a6422139847d2e137ec80f5fc5a000e26fde1242a6edbff7a7b.jpg (311x313, 40K)

Cause it’s fun

Because I back-traced it!

Bad quality bait

Bruh check'em

Attached: 1563200982903.png (693x966, 569K)

this, and and of itself, is poor bait.

salty summerfag lol

Attached: all of it.png (502x466, 298K)