Sup Yea Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

Sup Yea Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

My girlfriend is amazing 99% of the time. But there will be times when I'm not in the mood and she is constantly trying to get me to cuddle, kiss, hug, etc and it's just really obnoxious.

I've confronted her about this many times and she just doesn't get it. What do Yea Forums?

Please if you're an incel or a virgin don't bother giving me advice. Thanks.

Attached: 801.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

Sounds like you need to take one for the team and man up and give the hottie her cuddles.

It has happened to me a couple times.
Just say to here "i'm out for a smoke" with a voice cold enough that she understand you want to be alone.
At least that's what i did. Ain't got no better advice, sry

why don't you want her to show you affection? She's your gf? my GF is like that too, but I'd rather she did that than be cold and unaffectionate.

My gf used to be like that, then i got her in to BJJ and now thats all she wants to do. It's a curse and a blessing.

sounds like you are a closet homosexual. Better go to a psychiatrist, user. You have some underlying issues to deal with before you turn 18

I’ve seen you post this before OP fuck off

Clingy? Ask her how old she was when her dad decided to give her the D.

Doesn't sound like she's clingy, it sounds like she just loves you and wants to show you affection.

It's not really that bad, is it? I understand it can probably get annoying but it makes her happy so if you love her then I'd probably recommend just putting up with it.

If you don't already, make sure to have regular movie nights with her or something where you sit on the couch together, perhaps it'll help her get the cuddling out of her system

Boundaries. Set them.

Seriously I have broken up with chicks because of this shit. It starts as always wanting to be with you and ends up as a horribly codependent relationship where you have no hobbies and no free/alone time to yourself until you hit the point of resentment towards her.
Set clear times when you want to be alone/activities that are yours and only yours. Clingy people tend not to be mentally stable, so she will find someone else to fill the time away from you or she will work on herself.

Either outcome is good for you.

This user gets it.

Nothing is better in a relationship than good communication.

Lauren P. ?

>cuddle, kiss, hug, etc and it's just really obnoxious.
>obnoxious

Kill yourself

Attached: DCB4A1E1-5176-4E7A-AF2C-4AE540F2ED02.png (590x350, 179K)

Kek

kys copypasta

Taylor?

If you're trying to say that someone's desperate cries for attention should be awarded with attention, you're a fucking brainlet who has never had a relationship, and no, the one you cherish with your mother you fuck on the nightly does not count.

triangle choke that bitch out if she acts up

this site is full of incels you retard

Coming from someone who is mature and has plenty of experience:

1) if it bothers you-- you should leave and find another more compatible/less annoying

2) if you dont satisfy that 1% of annnoying neediness I promise there are at any given time 5 other males who are ready to do so at her weakest moment.

3) if you continue in hopes that it will fix itself do not be upset when someone else provides her the attention.

Both sides of a relationship are easily expendable.

Dump her if she doesn't get it
>incel+virgin

Attached: images (4).jpg (217x232, 9K)

Ive had my dick in over 100 girls. Long term relationships, short term relationships, one night stands, fwb, etc.

>Some people just like to be more affectionate than others.

>Telling her no will push her away

>If u like her, Dont be a bitch, just do what she wants.

> If cuddling is too much of an issue than leave her, but you're an idiot

Is that her? She's Fucken hot op

touch your girlfriend when she wants to be touched or someone else will do it for you.

This is how to solve the problem, when your slut has no chill. Because if you try to break up with her, she'll throw a pity party or blame you for irrelevant things.

Sup, OP. Nigger user here. Now listen good, faggot. Every bitch knows that a man's friends is listed at the very top of his priority list. Just mention you're busy with your bros and she should immediately fuck off like any other woman. If not fuck and dump. Ez

Will exchange advice for nudes

> had my dick in over 100 girls.

> Proceeds to give cuck beta advice.

Attached: 1537159883599.jpg (460x276, 20K)

Top kek, that guys a fucking fruit basket.

He really needs to just put his foot down, confront her for real real. If she doesn't get it and your annoyed it is probably just time to move on. And hail Satan.

Attached: IMG_20190605_212835_01.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

He said no beta cucks. Get your pussy ass tear stained dick out of here.

This is important and the only good advice so far. The ones suggesting you be an asshole are stupid. The ones ignoring your question are stupid. Just like she needs physical affection, you need an amount of autonomy and independence. You're both people whose needs should both be respected. Don't be unkind. But don't ignore yourself. It's a compliment that she likes you and cares about you this much. But she has to be okay with herself, too. I'm not saying she is codependent, etc.. But, if she is, you can't complete her. You don't want to be with someone who needs you. You want to be with someone who doesn't need you, but chooses to be with you because they like you.

This

This is true, one of her guy friends is trying to lay in on that shit if you do the roundabout just excuses way. She will cheat if you don't just talk to her about it in a very serious manner.

fuuuuuck that sounds like my gf i just tell her
to leave me alone not because i hate her
but because i have to do productive things and every time she doesnt respect that I keep
telling her to let me be for an hour and after
that we can do whatever or i just plainly
ignore her and have my own work space
to be alone. Be a man damn it

lol, this is the stupidest thing I have heard in years. You probably don't even life together, if you already get annoyed with her, just move on. No wifey material

I had a wife like this. Started fucking her every which way daily for nearly 3 months, never skipped a beat including her monthly days. Snapped her the fuck out of that clingy phase shit right quick. I even developed a certain special look I would give her early in the evening, giving her advance notice that Big Dick Daddy was going to be plowing her later that night.

>Please if you're an incel or a virgin don't bother giving me advice. Thanks.

Then why did you ask Yea Forums you fucking retard. Also shes cheating on you and feels guilty thats why.