Is my sister cute or not?

Is my sister cute or not?
No sexual comments please.
Tell me what you like about her. She's very insecure.

Attached: D7E2CE8B-EB22-40CD-A98C-255C3A787E14.jpg (513x825, 103K)

I'd fuck the shit out of her mouth

Would fuck her ass repeatedly

Id literally tie her up slap her till she starts crying and then fuck her so as powerful as possible. One hot sister u have idk how u kept urself from doing incest

show us her tits

I would pin her down by her throat and watch her cry as I sink my cock deep in her tight little pussy.

I refuse to believe thats your sister

user, admit you've been fapping to her. I am rn

her face would be pretty with my cum on it

YES
that is all

Hey OP, how often are her dirty panties on your face when you jerkoff? And, have you cum on her toothbrush?

Post her foot

I'd take her on a nice date, buy her some cute clothes or something, then impregnate her behind a McDonald's parking lot if I could.

would buy her for three camels

She's real cute. Amazing little noze and eyes, and Emma Watson mouth. I know you wanted a dirty reply but yeah, tell her she looks real nice. I'd love to hold her cute tiny hand

I said no sexual comments. Please be respectful.

My apologies. I meant that I would respectfully bend her over and ripoff her panties. Then, with all due respect, pound her asshole and fill her with cum.

And you can watch ne piss in her face.

I normally wouldn't like the idea of it but I'd love to facefuck her.

need more pics before user can pass a verdict OP

Nice try, FBI

Foots aren't sexual

She looks like a fine gentleman

Fuck off! I will report you if you keep making rude and sexual comments.

Lol where do you think you are buddy

0/10

Non-sexual: She’s adorable, she has that face where if she pouts I’d get her whatever she wanted. Plenty of kisses and spoiling if she was my wife. I bet she has the cutest look in a sundress and her hair tied back.

Sexual: I bet she has the most adorable little body, I want to manhandle her and ease my cock into her. She probably makes the cutest little squeals and moans when she can’t take the sensation of a thick cock inside her. Her armpits probably smell amazing.

Honestly, she's a fine looking woman. But i'd probably just bend her over and forcefully eat her ass until i get tired, then fuck her ass bloody and cum om her mouth

Shes that girl that you think would be good are a date but she doesn't speak English at all, born in north Korea, and kills very american on her land. I don't know why its just something in her eyes.

She can suck my dick