How can I get a credit card to build my credit...

How can I get a credit card to build my credit? I've used Chase for 5+ years but my account type switched from a high school account to a normal one and now I keep getting told (by automated approval) that all my CC requests are denied because it's too "new" of an account.

Anyone have any recommendations or solutions? I can go to a bank in person but I have social anxiety and I always spill spaghetti

Attached: 1459636496581-0.jpg (750x1334, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pelotki.com/2018/08/27/foto-masturbatsii-molodoj-devushki-99-foto-14-gif/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a job u lazy cunt

Chase's cards require more credit. Google entry level cards.

I have one? I am just trying to establish credit

will do, any ones you recommend? I'm looking into the most common

Attached: 1459636496581-4.png (192x255, 76K)

don't use a credit card, use a debit card. get some jank ass free credit card with no benefits and just lock it in your drawer.

Gets a kohl’s card, buy something for 5 bucks, make the payment on time. Rinse and repeat until you see your credit score rise.

I don't have any housing payments, is this messing w/ my approval? I put zero but they might be assuming I'm lying?
Haha shit I've never even been to a Kohl's but that doesn't sound like it's easy to fuck up
I typically use a debit card but my credit's still leaning towards ass

Attached: Photo Mar 07, 10 43 22 AM.jpg (750x1334, 133K)

>how can I get into debt so I can get into more debt later
Another lamb to the slaughter.

Got any more of this girl oc?

>to build my credi
apply, use once, pay off and quit

Capital One Platinum Card lets you choose a limit from $100-300 and they will literally accept anyone I think, haven't met anyone unable to get one

Not OP but here's the entire album of her:

pelotki.com/2018/08/27/foto-masturbatsii-molodoj-devushki-99-foto-14-gif/

Don’t listen to these 12 year olds. Get a crappy credit card (it can even be one you are sent in the mail). Use it for six months, while paying off every month. Then apply for a rewards card, which you also pay off every month. This will allow you to build credit and get free money, while not paying any interest.

>and get free money
>this level of retardation

Thanks m8

>get free money
>u have to pay it off

They're talking about the rewards, basically saying if you're already paying it off and have that budgeted away, the rewards the cc company gives you is free money

Dudes, just pay off your card every week. At that point you pay no interest and it’s exactly the same as a debit card. Except debit cards don’t give you rewards Dollars.

You need a secured credit card.

Capital One is easy to get even with 0 credit history, its what I started with $200 credit limit.

After 6mo I got a Discover IT card $1600 limit, then after a year I got my deposit back on the Capital One secured card, it had been bumped to $500 and product changed it to a 1.5% cash back Quicksilver.

Got a car loan for $14k at 4% which sucked but I expected to pay it off fast.

The Discover card got a few limit increases automatically and I heard that if you request an increase in the app immediately after an automated increase you get it so ended up with $3100 limit on that one.

Paid off car loan within a year.

Then I opened an account at US Bank for some $200 bonus on a checking account promo and they told me I was pre-approved for their Cash+ signature visa at $5k so I said yeah and got that one. $150 statement spending bonus on that card so $350 from bonuses with them.

I got pre-approved for the Citi Double Cash on their webpage so I ended up applying for that one, they gave me a $4.8k limit.

So my score right now is 750.
I've apped for Chase Freedom like 3 times and they deny me every time for not enough revolving credit or some shit.

Credit Karma app.
Use it and the forums.

You're in for a world of hurt when you grow up and want a mortgage