Hey /b you ever feel like your stuck a a place you dont want to be because of societal rules, money or GOV laws...

Hey /b you ever feel like your stuck a a place you dont want to be because of societal rules, money or GOV laws... Well I do. I feel stuck in a life I don't want do live, I don't want to have a job, I don't want to live in some shitty small ass town in the middle of the desert, I don't want to go out side and feel like I'm gonna get a heat strlike.. I literally just want to live in the mountains alone with put bothering any one and nobody bothering me. I want to build my own cabin I wanna chop down trees I want to watch the snow fall down while I sit on the porch with my dog. I don't want the internet... I just wanna live a simple happy life

Attached: logdenLodge-2.jpg (1920x1280, 1.03M)

"Heat stroke" sorry

Why don't you just do it?
Read books and practise how to build a cabin and survive in the woods. If you need money, get a job and save the money.
Welk, probably the same reason why I am not doing. You are fed up with the world but too depressed to actually do anything to change your situation.

I'd absolutely love to. Just pulling the trigger and actually doing it is the holdup. There is literally nothing stopping anyone from doing it. Just themselves.

Attached: 1530425465802.jpg (564x558, 90K)

they can't oppress me when i'm in my wooden armor

Attached: 1563310066976s.jpg (250x187, 6K)

I have a job, I just don't want to save until I'm 30... I want it right now. And I would go out in the woods and survive but I have family and friends and debts to pay off so I can't just up and leave

You need money for every thing these days, no more being able to trade for what you want

You are not the only one to strive for this life, I’ve decided the best route is to stop giving a fuck about people’s opinions, I’m just gonna save up for a super nice RV and travel the country doing is jobs to get food and gas, that is the dream but it feels so far

Attached: 7A3F5F80-D266-4FAD-A44A-C8424272953B.jpg (1112x1179, 195K)

Well, if you build a cabin in the woods, how should they find you to pay your debts?
Two options I can see. Break it all up, leave family and friends, get rid of your bank account and just go.
Wait until you paid your debts, have a house in a remote place and live a socially accepted life in which you can get visited by friends and family.

Your right dude it does feel so far away. If love to do something like that too. Love your idea

To start with, yes. But you could survive as a hunter with a bit of farmland. But it is a lot of work.
Pretty sure there are good books about it and people you could ask.

It isn't like the old days. Most people who claim to live off the grid live on their own private land that they pay taxes on. You need to be considerably well off to buy and pay taxes on land.
FUCK THE GOVERNMENT AND FUCK NIGGERS

My debts are with my family Ken 5,300 they helped me out a lot trying to get a job. They got me a car and paid for my gas so I could get to work. Now I have to pay it off

You can still homestead Alaska. Look into it- like literally google “how to homestead Alaska”.

And calm down or you’ll have a strlke

I wish a soft nuclear apocalypse would happen in the sense that only major cities are greatly affected, and comfy mountains and forests are unscathed. Then we could truly live off the grid.

Attached: FC410656-381B-4D15-A9D3-35AD1D1D890A.jpg (2000x1331, 1.95M)

Unfortunately yes that's case nowadays, and yes FUCK THE GOVERNMENT

I want to go home

Attached: E30AF1B4-D2D7-4C2C-AAAF-7A59018E67F8.jpg (1920x1200, 633K)

You’re a moron. Exactly which mountains in the world are NOT downwind of your proposed “soft” nuclear detonation?

Will do and kek fuck you "strlike" I'm a tard

Oh wished the same damn thing dude

This is an ideal situation I'm imagining. The reality is, a nuclear war would probably be Fallout tier.

Attached: 4FCD645B-B816-44F3-8F7B-DB8F8FDF7A98.jpg (1920x1200, 413K)

Try this instead: make a two-day pack and walk out into the wilderness for the night. Sleep in a homemade tarp tent. Do this once or twice a month. After a while if this you’ll either love primitive camping and it’ll recharge your batteries each time you go or you’ll learn to hate nature and gain more respect for your shitty concrete prison called suburbia.

Either way you win.

Dude, this post reminds me to a book that I read a couple mounths ago called "After the Snow"

Looking it up as we speak

Huh thats not a bad idea actually. Looks like thats what ima do

So let’s be honest with what’s going on in this thread: the proverbial “men raised by women” shit-tier generation is starting to crack at the seams as the Real Men inside the soy bois are trying to kick and gnaw their way out.

Jack Kerouac, Walt Whitman, Sir Edmund Hillary, George Mallory, Hugh Glass- these motherfuckers existed within the last 100 years and “men” went from those bad assets to Justin Bieber too fucking quick.

To (poorly) paraphrase Crichton: man is an animal and eventually nature will find a way.

“Badasses” and fuck iPhone autocorrect

Iv always had a wonder and curiosity for the beauty of nature and the Stars. Never been a soyboi and have always have had a conservative mind set. I just want to get way from the retarded people in this world because I know they won't change

Go walk the Appalachian trail or the pacific coast trail. It takes about two to three months apiece and you don’t need a dime to do it. There’s a ton of support along the way, lots of decent people on the trail and, although you’re technically “homeless” there’s no stigma. Plus, while you’re young it’s a completely reasonable thing to do and is actually a full-on resume buffer. If a kid came into my shop and said “I’ve been unemployed because I just hiked the PCT or AT” I’d seriously put them in consideration with any other qualified candidate because it’s NOT easy.

College is a degree which provides a piece of paper saying you’re qualified in a modicum of discipline enough to be trusted to START working on handling shit on your own.

Hiking the PCT or AT proves you can do it.

Just my .02

I live in AZ but I'd do it. Maybe at some point when I have saved up a little bit. I know what ill do, ill save up and buy some food a gun and a cot tent and some survival tools and leave my money in the bank. Then when I'm done I can just fly back to AZ