Show some god damn respect to your President

Show some god damn respect to your President.

Attached: MAGAStorm7.jpg (1080x1249, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gao.gov/products/GAO-19-314SP
trumpgolfcount.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd make sure I'd rubbed my hand in my asscrack first, give 'em the ol' "stink palm"

How did I get here, I never leave the basement?

He's not my president and I have no obligation to him. I disagree with nearly everything he does. I'd turn around and walk away.

Have this milkshake, you racist moron.

Hell yah uncle don. slap his hand and give him a hug

Saay, would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?

>check'em

Attached: images.jpg (345x146, 11K)

"I peepee and chocolate pudding in my pants."

Mr. President...do you know what "lands off his plane" means? It sounds like poor grammar to me.

Anybody know anything on the Hilary Clinton child torture vid?? Id search the deep web and wut not but I dont wanna get suicided.

Attached: 068fb33313c65ebfc3beb5897245337e.jpg (720x405, 30K)

Please dont touch me I have crippling autism.

I dont touch racists

Attached: 6497ca1833311fe997c068f16c0da2a9.jpg (720x401, 23K)

Get bent, you corrupt shill.

God bless America.

Accept his handshake and call him a filthy stinking nigger.

I know where that's been.

I'll show him some respect when he says or does something that's worthy of respect.

Attached: trump-toilet.png (350x511, 140K)

racists can't stand he's the first nigger president

You have to do like the rest of conservative America and just make shit up to be proud about and spread around to your friends.
Meme politics, make memes that claim some arbitrary or confounding bullshit.

its time to start taken you treason ass pussys out! U DUNT LIKE AMEEICUH THEN GET OUT! >_

Attached: 7c492eb6dec51827ca46865c7a1e9de0.jpg (1075x1075, 158K)

Lmao imagine being this much of a Ron Perlman cuck.

Id shake that mans hand firmly and invite him to come play some golf at my gated community.

Wearing an American flag would get you hung in those times.
It was to be flown, not worn or used as anything other than a flag.

I'd turn 360 degrees and spit in his face.

*suck his cock because he tells me what I want to hear whether it's true or not.

Lick his hand to get a nice taste of daddy putin's cummies

Attached: 5551F097-6313-4503-9ACC-0F0258B915FC.jpg (112x112, 8K)

muriKKKa sucks turds

Attached: 1469759644094.jpg (960x960, 123K)

Everything revolves around sex and degeneracy for the homosexual.

That's alright friend, suicide seems to be pretty common for your people.

Attached: mike pence gay.jpg (689x424, 83K)

Hedonism is the only way to truly experience your one and only life.
There is no afterlife, you only have one shot.

Cope harder, must be hard living with an imaginary persecution in your head.

Go read some Marcus Aurelius. There's more to life, friend.

I prefer my base lusts owo
God is fake do what you want

Build the wall, repeal Obamacare, jail Hillary, leave NAFTA, remove the trannies from the military, stop the faggots OPENLY PREYING ON FUCKING CHILDREN... you don't have time to be shaking anyone's hand right now, you have work to do.

>Things he promised but never intended to do

It all changes if/when you have kids, user. Then you either become a piece of shit or you start to gain some perspective and give a shit about what happens in the world.
But it's not to be expected of you if you're young, just know that wisdom only comes with time and age.

Even Marcus Aurelius agrees that life is about maximizing pleasure and minimizing pain.
Also Tweety Amin is a closet cock-sucker. He learned from Roy Cohn.

Attached: putins cockholster.jpg (586x818, 64K)

Fair, although thats what beasts do. I prefer to bring good into this world, build myself and people around me.

Kids are for betas and soccermoms. That’s what abortions and condoms are for

Citation needed.

Spoken like an edgy teenager.

Greatest conquerors always had or tried to have progeny. Imagine going through life this fooled, although you might not have anything to teach a descendant.

He's wrong, but so is thinking that having kids makes you wiser

Never said having kids would make you wiser. Being wise is up to each one, and should be a personal requirement for passing on your genes and not raise a fool.

Fair enough, just saying you don't need to have kids to care about what happens in the world

probably because you came from Mexico and it's customary to wipe your ass with your hand.

okay cuck have fun being ass raped by somalians.

throwing a fit won't do shit and you'd get tackled by someone 3x stronger than you then jailed for assault. but you're too big of a pussy to do that.

how? is it cause you're just mad?

he could cure cancer and you'd say it's not good enouh, you're just a liberal posing as a un-bothered centerist.

then leave.

"just know that wisdom only comes with time and age"

literally no one said having kids makes you wiser.

No citation for either statement?

Not surprised friend, when you hold pictures like that in your hard drive willingly and relate everything to degeneracy.

>I prefer my base lusts owo
God is fake do what you want

>It all changes if/when you have kids, user. Then you either become a piece of shit or you start to gain some perspective and give a shit about what happens in the world.

Trump gets cucked by obama

Attached: 571BA525-AB96-463D-A052-B7B101F2C71A.jpg (720x720, 60K)

That statement about having kids is true. You either become a piece of shit and don't care or you start worrying about their future.
Still, wisdom only comes with time and age.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Funnily enough the Americans shot first

Most people are either pieces of shit or care about what happens in the future, kids or no kids. Wisdom does technically come with age, but you can still be old and a stupid cunt. Someone younger can be wiser as well. So the just very vague statements

He's literally not my president, I don't even live in his country, I can tell him to go fuck himself if I want to.

see

The whole wisdom = age thing is absolute boomer shite
There are so many retarded unwise boomers out there

Go back to where you came from douchebag

sure

"Who are you?"

And absolutely no wise youth.

Explain to me how it's edgy

That'd probably be the most offensive thing you could say to him.
He'd probably have you shot if people heard you.

disregard "edgy" for your most recent reply, the rest of the words still stand, though.

Spoken like a teenager? So an old person who shills for coal mining is wiser than someone younger who is against it?

Marcus Aurelius couldn't even raise his own son right.
No one should take advice from him.

I'd ask him to respect our country.

Shake his hand and say I really enjoyed him on the apprentice, you can disagree with him all you want. But only a poorly raised brat or movie villain doesn’t shake a mans hand.

Nope, just that wisdom comes with time and age.
You cannot extrapolate it no matter how much you read or think. And it's not 100% across every human being on earth, just the vast majority.

I know (((them))) have your family

this

>thinks memes and Yea Forums will make him wiser than his elders.
>teenager.

So it's a stupid vague statement, that's my point

It's a wise point, that you cannot yet grasp.

I respect the office of the President. I wish he did. And I love seeing this posted in a place where the majority of people never treated President Obama with respect. Also about a man who never showed President Obama respect. The hypocrisy is constant.

>enter thread to laugh at /pol/tards
>its just 2 people talking about age vs. wisdom that has nothing to do with trump
good work i guess

"Accuse your opposition of that which you do, and your supporters will rally behind you"

The obscene thing is that he'll definitely be a mixed bag in the history books at best, but he'll to his last day be fully convinced he's the greatest person who's been the best at everything, including being President of the United States. Nothing else will never register with him.

This. Although, personally I'd probably just look at his hand and ignore it.

I get it, but it's pointless. A better way to say it is wisdom comes with age, but age doesn't guarantee wisdom. Which doesn't really mean anything

Because you're too young to grasp it.

I mean same, just saying I Could if I wanted to, but I'm not even interested in starting shit with someone like him, not out of fear but like.. I don't care.

If we ever see another president in this country...

gao.gov/products/GAO-19-314SP

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (697x782, 122K)

Pedophiles and racists don't deserve respect

Guess I should be wiser and not take bait

That's why we have /pol/

>listening to predictions ever
Oy vey I’m using up all my limited internet to shitpost, I have to dig a new canal because the sea levels have risen again due to the extremely deadly carbon dioxide in the air. If only we listened to the warnings in the 90s I wouldn’t have to eat mudcakes for dinner because nothing grows anymore

You're just a kid user, Even YOU will forgive yourself for being naive once you're older. Everyone does, it's part of growing up.

Except this prediction is from the actual people that we put in place to watch for shit exactly like this.

I'd shake his hand and say, good afternoon, mister president, in a neutral tone. As far as I'm concerned, he was legally elected (not soliciting arguments for or against, let congress debate impeachment) and represents the office of the leader of the free world. As far as I'm concerned, he, like any other human being, being civil at the time, is due common courtesy, and his office itself is due respect. I certainly wouldn't be gushing, but I wouldn't be rude, either.

Fuck you, I'm an American.
NEVER trust those in office or power, and give them 0 respect.
They work for you, not the other way around. Fuck a president.

Let’s hope this prediction Pokémon doesn’t go to the polls then

>Leader of the free world

People still believe this trash?

I would shake his hand and say:
>the lolis are ready as you requested.

Sorry guys, I was born in '86, did scouts, raised to respect the flag. People were just as pissed at Carter, Reagan, Bush, and Clinton for all sorts of reasons. Even if they were inept, senile, warmongers, or adulterers, we were taught that good would win out because the country on the whole is good. I mean, to be fair, that value of mine is tested and strained daily, but I'm trying to hold on to something here. That office is sacred, even if the man in it is a dunce. And if he's not talking down to me or treating me like shit, I'll do my part to be the person I was taught to be. A level-headed, civil, respectable American citizen. Someone has to be. Trump won't listen to me if I scream in his face, but I can make my voice heard in the next election.

>Slap his hand away
>You don't deserve this...
>Get on my knees
>Begin kissing the crotch of his trousers
>Pull them down and start licking his yellow stained boxer briefs
>Security tries to pull me away but I latch onto the rim
>Pull his boxers down and stick my tongue out, drag my body closer
>Beg and plead to have a taste of his meat stick
>Begin crying in desperation, and just spit on it as security drags me away from donald
>Still send him letters

Pfft, anyone who voted for him would do that, be original.

I'd whip out my cock and make him give me a handy. He's swallow it all too, the faggot.

Good morning Mr President.

Please vote for someone that cares about more than lining their pockets with money. Your country deserves better than what they're told they do under the guise of freedom

I try to not stutter and say "Good morning mister Trump."

Attached: abbi_secraa_inblack07.jpg (720x1084, 108K)

I've met a state representative or two with our interests in mind. As for the rest, I admit I doubt them plenty. But if you want a test of who deserves your vote, look up the first issue congress votes on when it opens. "Who votes to raise our pay next term?" Anyone who actually votes against that, might just actually be worthy of your vote.

You are a great man Mr Trump and an inspiration to many. You have done great things for this country and I look forward to four more years, god speed.

He is an American. I do not respect Americans. I would never shake the hand of any American.

We can't actually proof that. I do not believe there isan afterlife, but I can't prove it.

I was born in '80, only did like a month of scouts but also went to church every Sunday, and went hunting with my brothers. I also have hope for our people because I was also taught that there was far more good than bad people, and far more good than bad in people. I've learned this to be true, but the new age of the internet ensures that all 350 million of us are focusing on a handful of people and those who don't know any better think they're witnessing what the world and people are really like.
It's depressing, but I'm hoping it's just the growing pains of having high nuanced technology thrust upon us in only a couple decades time.
I mean text was always meant for shorthand communication, not absolute communication.
People are talking through pinholes at eachother and it's strangling our ability to empathize with eachother like we did when we used to have to speak face to face, or at the very least voice to voice over the phone.

We live in interesting times, and I believe we are lucky to be here to witness it. Especially from the '80s, we still remember what it was like to truly communicate with other human beings.

sandnigger detected

I would shake his hand and say thank you for the work you are doing. I would also mumble blacks and illegals piss me off. Hopefully he would pat me on the back

If u support trump then you support Israel then get out you fake patriot and quit touching your kids trump supporters

360 and walk away

Wisdom comes from experiences not age. Someone thats 90 and has done nothing is less wise than a 30 year old whose traveled the world has multiple hobbies and etc

Shoot him.

The only good American is a dead one.

I'd ask him for a cheeseburger

I don't disagree. It's just going to take some wild social shift, either in terms of internal peace or war, to get us off this wild bipartisan "my guy must be a saint because yours is the devil according to my values!" bullshit. We're trapped, and the good lot of us don't know what to do. The least we can do is vote. Shit, my best friend wrote in Herman Caine last election because he loves the guys personality. At the very least, maybe we can keep one party in the Oval office and the other dominating congress so that nothing gets done and the rest of the world doesn't get fucked up by our ridiculous affairs. Is that a good interim strategy?

Congress members' salaries in 2018 is $174,000 — the same as it's been since 2009. ... Congress' pay has been frozen at $174,000 per member since 2009. Under the omnibus spending bill, it remains frozen through 2018

Attached: 1547846275074.jpg (735x771, 97K)

Yeah and who the hells that? Do you live in a fantasy world?

Shake his hand, gently stroke his wrist with the tips of two fingers, and hold on just a little too long while making eye contact. Tell him I want to grab him by the pussy.

That's really gay

"Get your plane out of my god damn bedroom."

Shake his hand firmly and respectfully while saying "It's an honor to meet you, Mr President".

Then ask if he has time for a photo.

Attached: 1558458032196.jpg (498x456, 69K)

Experience is only part of it, the connections and epiphanies that come from the time between and during those experiences adds up to time and age.
True an old man can experience nothing and never become wise, but a young person cannot experience enough or have enough time for those connections and epiphanies, and inherently can't be wise.

Time and age are the basis of wisdom.

Your summary of how the expansion of communication technology has narrowed our ability to actually communicate is heartfelt, if I've interpreted it correctly. Despite my lack of interest in texting or social media, I still visit this site at times to watch the outrage, sometimes participate for fun, sometimes look inward and say, "I don't wanna be that." Honestly, this country might be in a much better condition if we'd never evolved beyond pagers and ARPAnet. Only what had to be communicated quickly was done so. Right now you could take any of this string of ASCII characters and assume it to have some nuance it doesn't, and seek offense. And that's what communications technology has wrought; sound bytes and short videos and incoherent sentences that invite the other person to become offended, and so a whole generation of people have developed the pastime of being offended by one thing or another.
I used to build model rockets and read comic books...

I don't shake, bozo

Attached: Mac_%282%29.jpg (180x240, 6K)

I START SHRIEKING THE PHRASE "NO MY PRESIDENT" OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHILE I FILL MY ADULT DIAPERS WITH FRESH STOOL, OR WAR PAINT, AS WE CALL IT AT ANTIFA HEADQUATERS. Sorry for the caps, I would then cover all my exposed skin with shit so as to look like the strong Nigerian woman I identify as.

I got into building Gundam models with my son, they're fucking amazing fun.
I worry that I'm seeing 20 somethings that communicate primarily over text. Be it facebook, twitter, text message, email, etc. All written text without the human interaction required to develop human empathy and learn how to just be around one another.
That's why I'm hoping it's just growing pains and we somehow break into a new way to communicate.

I think you misspelled nigger. And capitalized it?

Does anyone else fantasize about trump fucking their wife? I can only get off now when I imagine my wife and daughter pleasuring his cock while he screams "you're fired" at me. He's just so much more of a man than anyone I've ever met. I know I can't be the only one. Maga.

Attached: 1533409651466.png (380x400, 115K)

And I don't think it's a past time of offense so much as a market of offense.
The people that are popular and lead these crusades of offense are all directly profiting off the attention and interaction.
The majority of liberals aren't how liberals are portrayed, nor are the majority of conservatives.
People are just people and most Americans have most ideas in common, but again, they're now all talking through pinholes and human kind hasn't evolved an text based bullshit detector.

can i pleas just have just maybe one cheeseburber one pls pls just 1. 1 measly cheesy weesy burger mr presidente please please please!

I know )))this((( is your second language, Komrade

Facetiming might be a solution, but I'm too shy to talk to complete strangers online like that. Imagine this degenerate forum we so love, but we're all able to see each other.

So we've got to put up with the extremists until someone finds a way to defeat their evils?

It would have to be forced, people will always retreat to the text.
It has to be something that people naturally gravitate to, but it's hard to ask people to step out from behind this tempting veil.

Go back to your original country, and fix your problems there before coming here.

Until society evolves. Almost everyon has already started to become cynical about offense culture and that brand of internet altogether.
There will be hanger-ons, but society's attitude always changes and is changing.

What was a source of liberation, not fearing the true backlash of public opinion because you could always log off anonymously, has evolved from the ultimate form of free speech to the ultimate corruption of it.
Well, I'm happy knowing that people like us will never put forth the effort to break physics, travel and pollute the stars. Better the human race stare at their phones and die off that way. Wouldn't want to bring harm to a civilization that deserves to develop, grow, and expand.
All my cynicism aside, take it easy.

Later, brother.

Attached: 1563321273486.jpg (684x1024, 99K)

Hello Mr. President thank you for grabbing the democrats by the pussy and being the voice of reason in the world

Attached: The problem.jpg (648x431, 78K)

You should make one where he sucks his own dick

Attached: Trickle Down truth.jpg (576x374, 52K)

If you're suffering a Nietzschean reality in your young years, let this fact be something to live for.

Attached: neil-rosenstech-762142-unsplash-1903x967.jpg (1903x967, 213K)

I say to him "Fuck you, nigger!" and walk away

Love the attention to detail, even Obamas cock is black

>it's customary to wipe your ass with your hand.
i prefer your tongue

Shake his hand, get in close and tell him I’m a big Lee Harvey Oswald fan. But he wouldn’t get the reference.

Attached: 582B11DB-01B7-4F79-9B50-74C74B8EC10E.jpg (214x317, 13K)

Attached: WTubSYj.jpg (1988x2250, 339K)

I’d put a pool of lsd in my palm first. Sure I’d trip balls for a month, but no one would care. We would, however, get to see a whole new side of the Presidency. With many memorable performances.

Why is there a plane in my yard?

thats a good one

he has earned none and will be given none

Yeah republicans took Clinton to court for being murderers 20 years and were so insane they actually shot a watermelon in the courtroom to make their case in a graphic violent emotional appealing way. They were insane idiots then, and you’re insane idiots now. The only people more idiotic are the people who thought the most villainized person in american politics could win at the national election for president. lol

Ok Ron Poopman

>Trump just lands
>Off his plane

I'd ask him what autistic fuckwad made this thread

"Go back to where you come from"

Demonstrably false.

Tell him when is he going to finally close 4chun for good

Not always. They were quite often forced politically after a successor was demanded by those who fought alongside them for their gains. If you’re Alexander and you die with no heir to carry your empire forward, what did everyone fight and die for to build it? I wouldn’t go so far as to put a “most” on either side of this, considering the massive cultural differences between cultures pre-communications era. It was very common among human societies to keep warriors separate from the rest of the populace, whose business it was to breed more taxpayers.

I would not shake his hinds. I would cross my arms and I would tell him "Not my President" because i'm Canadian. And then I would ask for better trade deals and only if he agree to make better deals would I shake his tiny baby hands.

Attached: trumpfloss.gif (480x480, 596K)

Nearly the entire boomer generation is living on huge debt and no savings at all, and going into their years of rapidly increasing highest healthcare costs, counting on the next 5 generations to pay their bills, having already spent their parents generations money. And they’re a huge generation & the last big group of republicans (lol fiscal responsibility!), so when they die off over the next 15-20 years, they’ll leave the country completely bankrupt with no way to pay our way out. Anyone saying boomers are wise isn’t wise enough to look into how unwise these lazy gluttonous fuckers actually are.

Boomers just think the world is like it was when they were growing up and assume it'll all be alright in the end anyway. Forgetting they've created the first generation in centuries to be poorer than the previous one

Not even the vast majority in cushy spoiled pampered cultures like the US. You can live a long comfortable life without having to learn a fucking thing here. Actually talk with old people, and you’ll realize the extremely low quality of education they got in their youth has prevented them from learning a fucking thing through a lifetime of experiences. Old people are dumb as hell and can’t hide it.

And you call liberals cucks. Yeesh.

Not boomers, just Republicans. Reagan encouraged offshoring and outsourcing, rewriting the corp tax codes to make it easy for companies to move overseas. Stop blaming everyone over 40 with your broad brush and do your research.

Attached: 1a0hkd.jpg (600x315, 54K)

>Show some respect to this person who has not earned it.
Nope. I will treat him with distant, minimal courtesy. A position is not deserving of any special amount of respect, only a person who has behaved in a civil and respectful way. Donald Trump has not done so and has, in fact, been uncouth to almost everyone who he disagrees with, and some people he does. I will not stoop to the level of returning his insults or calling him names, but I will show him only the barest minimum respect I show for everyone.

Lots of Reddit fags on b lately

Obama was pulled screaming from the White House in 2017. I think you're a little confused.

Would we? You're sure anything would change?

Obama was Black.
Trump is a Nigger.

I think YOU are confused.

Oh shit, what if there were no discernible difference?

Trump is (was before the spraytan) clearly white. Therefore not a nigger.

WAHOO!

Attached: big cums mushroom.png (1418x466, 1002K)

>pulled screaming

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 33K)

Anyone can be a Nigger. It's a behaviour pattern. Blacks are more often Niggers, but that doesn't mean white Niggers are non-existent.

Ivanka is hot. Then he probably says hell yeah she is

exhibit A

Attached: trump nigger.jpg (480x682, 90K)

>probably
he already said on the Howard Stern Show that she was a piece of ass

you drove your brother to suicide

piss off.

Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC, please tweet about this

This thread is like Reddit zoomers meets Facebook boomers. Burn it to the ground.

I'd like a small loan of a million dollars. Just a tiny one.

I would not even piss on him if he would burn.

I’m a Chicano living in the United States fuck this country where do I move to?

knowing you, OP, you'd suck his dick

I may not like him, but he is the President. And godamnit I would salute him.

Cuz it don't exist retard.

Attached: A1EHx4FHFjL._CLa_2140,2000_B1UgnLAZhgS.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX342_.jpg (342x320, 10K)

ck
Respect Yea Forums and keep your trite political shit the fuck out of here.

DONALD - YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Attached: tenor.gif (260x146, 1012K)

Chicanostan

Give him a SIEG HEIL and then invite him to my Minecraft Fortnite server.

Get out of my face, nigger.

What a little bitch!

What makes him a racist??

not my president, reee, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic... as I curl into fetal position and cry for hillary and bernie to save me.

I'd turn 360 degrees and walk away.

LONG LIVE THE GOD EMPEROR

Attached: godemperortrump.jpg (800x450, 101K)

I would say “your days are numbered, one way or another. Have a nice day, asshole!”

You're a fucking retard

Lol, let me guess you watch CNN? Am I Right?

plot twist its you who are the asshole

Gay af

Attached: hillary-card.jpg (640x341, 39K)

I can't believe we have 5 more years of you.

Sure, kid. Bwahahahaha

I just came

maybe should toke that dominator butt plug out of your ass...

hes none of those things, your more those things then he is

Caligula thought he was a god emperor. Does the same fate await Trumpy?

conservatives: where nothing real matters except "owning the libs"
worst health care in the developed world? hahah take that libs! usa! usa! usa!

Lurk moar boomer

I didn't show the last one who knew how to comport himself like a full grown adult, why would I show this chimp any respect?

fuck off you scottish scum

I respect people who respect people.
This man deserves no respect.

>Ron Perlman
>cuck
I honestly dont think you know what either of those things are.

Accept his handshake.
"To what do I owe the pleasure?"

I don't like Trump, but I don't see any benefit in being immediately antagonistic to him. Besides, I do want to know why the fuck he's coming to see me. (Especially since I'm not an American)

WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE

Attached: sit-there-poster-842x460.jpg (842x460, 92K)

Leave him hanging, make him feel awkward. His little ego will be crushed at being left hanging and will probably spew a bunch of shit about me on Twitter shortly after, but I don't give a fuck.

That movie sucked more than ur mom on a Saturday night downtown.

Look out, you've just shown yourself to be a decent human being
Sjws don't like decent people

But, but, but, you are an asshole, RR

lol

lol and he's deathly afraid of germs, too! He might die of shock!

>what would you say?
Did you wash your hands after you went to the restroom, sir?

Why did you land on my house?

Because your hentai collection wasnt helping make America great.

Nice digits.

Hello. My name is Inego Mantoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!

I'm willing to bet that
A-He doesn't get the reference at all or that it's a joke
B-He has had some random Mexican dude killed just to avoid paying him at some point in his life
C-He will flip shit and have secret service kill you on the spot, leading to an inquiry and his inevitable exposure as a completely aloof, bumbling idiot. How do people still buy his shit?!

only retarded trumpanzees think it's ok to give corporations and millionaires an additional $1.3 trillion tax cut but having healthcare like the rest of the developed world is a bad idea

When you are so ignorant and retarded that rich people don't even have to make an effort to manipulate, you support a certified conman like trump

Hello there President Grab them by the Pussy!
I see here trumpgolfcount.com/ that you spent 25% of your time wasting taxpayers money and allowing the industry to poison air, water and food because they make donations to your campaign. I also see that your tariffs are backfiring and hurting your retarded base more than onlyone else.
You know that if you don't win the next election you have 10 counts of obstruction of justice pending on your head?
Have a good day and don't think too much about what your old pal Epstein is gonna reveal in the upcoming weeks, you survived so many scandals, it's not like americucks suddenly care about having a pedophile in charge, right?

tell him i fucked melania in the early 90's and would prefer not to shake his sweaty nigger hand.

Attached: christopher cuckor.jpg (337x406, 60K)

>not American

Would tell him to go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested place from which he came.

Or pull a PSYCH and smooth over my hair

All hail the god emperor. All fail the reanimated dyke known as Shillary Crooked.

"KIDFUCKER"

I liked him at first but he's surrounded by too many jews