Now they are talking about sending more people of color...

Now they are talking about sending more people of color, women and lgbt people into space because there isn't enough "diversity" in the space programs.

What is this world coming too?

Attached: IMG_1263.jpg (2400x2400, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/careers/minorities-in-engineering-at-nasa/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frauenquote
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But space is black, WTF?!

>sending moon crickets to the moon
I see no problem with this

I agree, we should send all of them into space, directly into the sun.

yes

Attached: 1560418561267.png (414x418, 137K)

I guess.

What do you call one nigger on the moon? A problem

What do you call 1,000 niggers on the moon? A bigger problem

What do you call ALL the niggers on the moon? The solution

Sauce?

nice trips

nasa.gov/careers/minorities-in-engineering-at-nasa/

Thx!

Np

Please do not use the term ‘people of color’, it’s very offensive.

The proper term is ‘colored people’.

Attached: 4F02EE1D-F552-4C2B-9823-EDA5DF301D35.jpg (600x443, 186K)

If they had any sense, they would train tiny Asian women as astronauts. It costs a bazillion dollars per pound to put somebody in space, so they should be as small as possible. Might as well be lesbians too, so they can have some fun up there.

This

Somebody get this man a job at NASA

Attached: 10D8CC10-FD23-4CC3-8E83-4C6476F8BB16.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Should be prostitutes ‘cause they work cheap and are particularly disposable.

Asian lesbian hooker astronauts.

How much do top-of-the-line video cameras and strap-on’s weigh?

its a boy

Attached: 1375219852.webm (720x1280, 1.11M)

We need to figure out how many Asian grills we’re willing to sacrifice for added camera angles and digital storage space. ...and sooner or later we’re going to need to talk about cup sizes. My rough math says the weight of 6 to 9 pairs of GG sized tits could potentially equal that of an entire short grill with B cups or smaller.

These are difficult questions but we need answers people

The world is simply becoming stupider

As if I ever cared

Attached: 699C6730-C57F-416E-92A9-3D49D1BD6C53.jpg (447x720, 42K)

Asian women can't even drive a fucking car you want them to run a spaceship? They'd get lost and steer towards the sun, going 20 mph

8 billion idiots and assholes in this world. The white ones are just one of the minorities that had its day in the past before it became shit and crashed and burned. No one gives a fuck about whites the same way we don’t give a fuck about the Egyptians, or the Babylonians, or sumerians, or Phoenicians, or The Sea Peoples, or the Mithraics, or the Saturnian, or the Cult city of Hephaestus, or the Luciferans , or the French, or any of the other gaggle of clowns that were once up their own ass with self-importance. Just another sad sack race of twats who couldn’t get it together & keep it together. No big loss.

Enjoy your dark age.
We'll see how you enjoy the end of civilization fool.

Ah, Dude, I believe the preferred nomenclature is “Coloreds”.

>here in this enclosure, we see the White Male in his natural habitat, on the internet telling an Asian Engineer how essential he imagines he is to keeping 2 billion Asians out of a Stone Age.

Being a nigger or a dyke is now prerequisite to be apart of the space program now because of? Fuck this shit. World War 3 can't come soon enough

fag

That’s especially funny. You were still living in mud and raping your sisters a few centuries ago in Europe, and a century ago in North America. Your race hasn’t even been civilized for 1/10th as long as civilization has been around, and all your race has proven so far is that it can’t handle civilization whatsoever, without continuous warfare, and repeatedly going nuts, killing everyone and self-destructing in a fireball, over and over again. +10pts for braggadocio, but minus several million for living up to your own hype.

in germany they prefeer incompentence

Women's quota and gender quota or gender quota in general refers to a gender-related quota system for the filling of bodies or positions. The aim of the women's quota is the equality of women and men in society, politics, economy and culture.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frauenquote

The only manned space program left, is Russian. I highly doubt they are going to ride niggers and fags into space just to please liberal kikes.

ITT: Republican /b gets triggered
In Every Thread: Republican /b gets triggered
In a thread coming soon: Someone finds a reason to give a fuck about what dumb southerners think.

Attached: 1547483654138.gif (320x241, 1.56M)

I think you guys mean niggers chinks and spicks, there are different kinds of coloreds you know

No there isn’t.
Ur either white.
Or yer colered

Not a drop!

as long as their grammar is better than yours

Must be nice to bait 24/7 and never get so much as a warning. Libtard safe space sites ban so much as a n.i.g...

It’d be a shame if they blew up upon launch, haha.
Who am I kidding? I hope they fucking die.

>shifts into victim mode
>Life is so unfair to me

There is no space program. All the funding goes to weapons research.

Even if I could troll your sites, I'm not immature enough to enjoy that nonsense. You're just a hypocrite. Can dish it out, but doesn't even so much as have to worry about taking it. Real bitches, you and your ilk. Enjoy four more years of Trump.

It's about $2000 per pound on the Falcon heavy lift. Hardly a "bazillion".

Who's "they"? Probably no one, since NASA's alreadybbeen doing this for almost 40 years.

Who's talking about it or are you just making shit up to rile up the racists?

I saw a commercial on TV advertising that they wanted more diversity

Attached: dayz.jpg (1224x670, 945K)

Diversity is no good for space exploration. As illustrated by this meme.

Attached: 1548480931021.jpg (766x453, 251K)

NASA hasn't launched a human into space in 8 years.

Wow you totally fucking convinced me user.