Ice brain is a nice slur we can use against white people

Ice brain is a nice slur we can use against white people.

Attached: D8409CC0-8239-4AF5-91A4-722EC4277003.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Attached: 935_Ebony_White_Cock.jpg (400x225, 12K)

I thought of the term piss head a couple weeks ago. I quite like it. I can definitely see it becoming a universal term.
Like this piss head for example.

Crackhead in nice slur we can use for black people

Protip: you can call white folks anything you like, because we genuinely don't care about what non-whites think.

That’s a lie but ok

Then why cant you say nigger

Because niggers very much care what people think and will rally together no less than 12 niggers to fight 1 person every time they hear the word in public. It's like they all russian sleeper celled themselves to animorph even more into chimps with a single word

No idea how you think this will catch on, it does not even make sense.

>piss head
the vast majority of white people do not have blonde hair. Our hair comes in a lot of different colors. Your insult is also retarded.

Also moreover you coons can't insult for shit. Call us "sunburns" or.... good luck lol

That's what Russians say about Estonians
You're pathetic

Nigger

I call them cum skin a lot. it gets them mad. I like ice brain. what do it mean tho?

Attached: 1557754288909.jpg (443x601, 60K)

Attached: niggers.jpg (1000x1000, 217K)

Attached: 1560642910924.jpg (480x632, 28K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (1872x444, 122K)

Because their brains were smart enough to build machines that can change water into ice regardless of ideal ambient conditions.

They’re electrocuting their whole body and gritting their teeth.

Ice brain sounds fucking sick, that's my new steam name

>cum skin
see a dr

We don't actually have a strong, unified racial identity for whites because we identify as ethnicities and nationalities under that umbrella. Call someone a polack, mick, or wop and some of us certainly will care regardless of who's saying it.
Chalk it up to blacks being seen as one big blob of uniformly apelike behavior and whites being see as a rich tapestry of cultures and customs that has had a huge impact on mankind throughout history. Not arguing that this is correct (though as humanity goes on, it's certainly more and more correct), but rather that this is the general perception the world over.

Attached: 1530681561185.jpg (1284x1600, 203K)

Nigga that makes no sense, this is why nobody likes you dumbass niggas. You make the real niggas look dumb

We know who you are in this thread

Attached: israel2.jpg (1300x1297, 98K)

what does that even mean? and are you that triggered that someone said mean words on the internet to you? Go pick some cotton nigger, it'll make you feel better when you get enough to knit yourself a sweater to cry into.

stfu pinky

Wolves do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.

okay poop skin.