Will [s4s] scriptfig pull out the Miracle of the Century?

Will [s4s] scriptfig pull out the Miracle of the Century?

Attached: 222222222odds.png (600x500, 48K)

I dont go to pol and dont care.

i hope not imagine the amount of pol posters that it would attract

/pol/ is reddit so it doesn't really have gets

wtf I thought that this board is reddit are we /pol/?

we areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1563463771435.png (450x571, 180K)

almost there!

We might get the get!

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: 00012.jpg (800x533, 104K)

All I wanna do is spread the joy of 2's

Attached: dunston.jpg (284x258, 20K)

So you want to be president of your country. You're gonna go to school, and study hard, and gain political clout. It's all set. Your dad's a senator, he's rich, all you have to do is study! You make it to age twenty-eight and you're all set to run for president in four or so more years.

But oh no! Famous novelist writes a book exposing the harsh truths of being wealthy in your country, gaining traction and stability among the people. You've been rich all your life, right? This novel puts a wedge in your plans! So what do you do? You try to stuff the novel and make sure it's forgotten. But oh no! The novel succeeds further and wins a Pulitzer or a Nobel award! There's no way it can be ignored now. The novel infuriates you. You hate something. You're upset about something! What is it!?

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: Ed, Edd n' Eddy - S3E02 - Once Upon An Ed ~ For Your Ed Only.avi_snapshot_13.33_[2019.04.16_01. (640x480, 55K)

Are you mad because you lost? Mad because you lost an election? You didn't even run yet! Why are you so pissed off as a politician? What about this makes people immediately vexed!?

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: 81PJRw8JJLL.jpg (1359x2522, 412K)

Donna Tartt spent every day for the last ten years writing this novel!

Consider how mad you might be as a politician if you were at the center of its criticism! Not even a novel that was written overnight, or over a months time! Consider where this anger is coming from!

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: donna.jpg (1440x1080, 497K)

ur gay

(dubs)
seuss origin story?

im gay

(Dubs)
nope just more tardbabble

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Lynchian

The year my life IMMEDIATELY got worse.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: [KH]_Mistreated_Bride_01_(h264)_[F62AF8E6].mkv_snapshot_04.32_[2017.05.09_11.17.33].jpg (640x480, 40K)

no one's perfect

It got worse for the best!

It's not a bad worsening.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Attached: [Doremi].Motto.Ojamajo.Doremi.05.[7BA90F64].avi_snapshot_13.18.jpg (640x480, 43K)

click

This could have been me!

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: [MD] Watamote - 09 (1280x720 Blu-ray AAC) [0C491E5A].mkv_snapshot_19.09.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

doremiseuss

Fresh ramen! Mmm, yumyum. I love being alone.. no one understands me except Moccochi who is also a little fruity. But I don't think she likes me very much (not very much mojyo)!

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: WataMote - c072 (mag) [GSPL].zip-watamote_c072_0003.png (870x1236, 187K)

/pol/ has tried to raid us once. But every [s4s] poster thought is was a new meme so we all jumped in on it. And at the end of it no one was really beig raided

Attached: 1542428213854.jpg (195x311, 26K)

Boy I wish someone understood me!

No one even pays attention to me... Why don't people care enough to scold me! The only person who even gives a shit about my is my stupid brother who's into sports! I don't know anything about fashion... or music, I haven't any idea about sex! I don't want to know about these things!! I just wanted... my anime and video games!

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: WataMote - c072 (mag) [GSPL].zip-watamote_c072_0011.png (870x1236, 152K)

what video games do u like

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Street-Fighter and DOOM :^)

I like when they FIGHT!

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: Akus-Fairy-Tales-2-615x460.jpg (615x460, 47K)

I still play Killing Floor 2 and yeah Doom was good

Your fortune: Good Luck

Ah man! You gotta play Street-Fighter!

The Street-Fighters are the good guys. They're like Samurai JACKS...

Your fortune: Average Luck

I love being retarded so much

the girl in your image is so cute,,, i want to keep her as a pet!!

Attached: jerkcity799.gif (586x587, 103K)