Well my wife is mad at me, because I bought a swimsuit for our daughter that she didn't like...

Well my wife is mad at me, because I bought a swimsuit for our daughter that she didn't like. I don't see anything wrong with it, but she says that I should have take something else. She told me to pick something out and I did, and I'm still the bad guy. What the fuck?

Attached: 7282.gasp.jpg (377x250, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150531045538/http://sanlorenzohawaii.com/ne20swcobmap.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is what I purchased, it was on eBay.

web.archive.org/web/20150531045538/http://sanlorenzohawaii.com/ne20swcobmap.html

Does she have an asshole? If yes fuck it

Next time don't go with the crotchless bottom.

It's not a crotchless bottom!

What? No!

So what do I do? Do I still take her to the pool?

Could you post a picture of your daughter wearing it? I'll tell you whether or not it's appropriate.

Yeah, but don't let her wear a swimsuit at all and when your bitch wife complains about THAT just remind her that she didn't like the swimsuit either.

It’s a bit risqué for a little girl but Is it that time of the month for the wife?

Mods

I feel unclean.

no. I posted a pic to what the swimsuit is.

I dont think the public pool that we have a membership would allow that

It is? then why would they sell it?

Why? its a swimsuit.

I mean women wear this type of swimsuit and nobody complains. So like why can't other people wear what they want to wear?

Attached: 200.jpg (2396x3594, 616K)

me too, instantly regret seeing that
it is, but it's lolli as fuck
two piece cut in a way that is inappropriate for the age of the model wearing it

listen. you know damn well that it shows too much for a little girl like that. period. get a one piece, preferably with a little skirt attached. I see way too many parents dressing their 2-14 year olds in ways that quite honestly encourage predators to be sick fucks. its disgusting. get an appropriate swimsuit for the age. you wouldnt get a little boy a fucking speedo, would you?

My daughter picked it out and on top of that, she's just swimming and playing in a public pool. There's nothing crazy going on. I guess people are too much paranoid about things.

The real obscene thing is that it was 92 bucks

Some don't even have a top on! What are you talkin about? And encouraging predators? Are you serious? Just because somebody wears something does not make it their fault for what has happened. That what you just said is called victim shaming. As far as the speedo question, I don't have a boy. But in Brazil everybody wears thongs. So I guess it's just where you are in the world that determines your level of paranoia and extreme vigilance. Why don't everybody just wear burkas? We can be just like the Iraqi people

I got it off of eBay for $42 so it was a pretty good deal.

That’s married life dumbass
Make your wife pick it out next time
You let yourself be out in a stupid situation, and these are your rewards

wow. youre delusional on top of being retarded. its called common sense. it isnt victom shaming when you actively encourage it. you know, by being basically fucking naked. nice way to dodge the question by turning it into an extreme, too. doesnt need to be a fucking blanket over the body but for fucks sake have some modesty. fucking dumbass heathen. i bet you would do an arranged marriage too, wouldnt you? go eat a bag of dicks.

Hey I'm new to this. So what do I say whenever she wants me to do something that I don't know anything about?

Wow your conversation escalated to an extreme! Settle down, relax, and just chill

nah, go fuck off already. you know whats wrong with the choice you made. cultural differences aside, theres a fine line between "too much" and "not enough". burkas, like you suggested is an extreme, just the same as a thin strip over the chest and a thong is an extreme in the other direction. have some modesty and teach your children some self respect, along with common sense. it isnt victim shaming to understand that certain actions invite an increased chance of negative situations happening. dont be an idiot, and think. children cant do it for themselves to the same degree an adult can for them.

tell her she knows better than you about whatever that is and offer to do something that you can do instead

It’s only risqué if you find kids attractive. You’re not a pedophile, are you?

Disguised pedo troll thread. Well pkayed OP.

It’s just a kid in a swimsuit, faggot. Are you upset your dick twitched?

It is not a thong! And it's way more than just a strap! You are seeing something that is not there.
Certain actions? The actions are made by the assailant. You saying that since somebody wore something, that invited them? That is victim-blaming and victim shaming.

I'll try that next time thanks!

you're clearly retarded and a troll, otherwise you simply are just a stubborn jackass. not ganna keep fucking arguing with you, spew your dumbass buzzwords elsewhere.

It's only that if you think it is, which we know what you are. I was asking a viable question, not whatever you think it is.

Closet pedo BTFO.

If you say so there buddy, go ahead and cover everyone up in a blanket and blame anyone that gets hurt on them and not the assailant.