EXPLAIN THIS YOU LIBERAL SCUM. DO YOU CONDONE THIS?

EXPLAIN THIS YOU LIBERAL SCUM. DO YOU CONDONE THIS?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 3.27.13 PM.png (1509x982, 354K)

I'm in one of those situations where i have a question too complex to ask google.

Okay, so you start vigorously scratching your skin. Might start swelling up, but it's not going to break or flake unless you're like seriously digging in.

I occasionally have itches on my left hand that, i give them a vigorous scratching and like, chunks of the upper layer of skin easily pull away. It's the very upper parts of the skin - it's barely a scrape, and it heals fine, but isn't it weird to have skin just pull away like that?

Someone who separately needs the shit beat out of them.

>Attack whitey.
>Get shot.
>Cry racism and to ban guns.
Lmao niggers never learn.

How long do you scratch it?

Like 6 seconds.

Probably just cancer.

That does sound a bit weird. Don't know mate, can't help you unfortunately.

Yeah. It's not a big problem, but it is a weird problem.

and liberals dogs follow his command.

Attached: 00000w.jpg (660x840, 293K)

bump

I don’t condone this and nor do I condone Donald Trump’s racism

To be fair, he isn't that great of following commands if he only got 6 out of "all white people".

maybe you're allergic to some shit, pollen or what not. Go see a doc, mate. I know my skin itches when pollen is high.

literally who

it's called an attentionwhore, user. Move on, do something productive instead, wank your gherkin or watch a good movie.

I consider that the likely root cause. But why would allergies, why would itching, cause the top layer of my skin to so easily pull away? Is that a thing when you get like, hives, that the skin because weak?

Eczema most likely. What colour/texture does it have? And does it feel good, painful and good, or just painful when you scratch?

Pale pale red when scratching - there's basically no rash. And it feels painful good, like normal scratching. But like, after the skin pulls away, it doesn't really hurt. Area fills up with plasma(not even blood) and it hardens.

This sounds like eczema, but you should talk to your doctor just to be sure. Do you get raised red bumps under the skin before it starts itching? And do you get it anywhere else?

imagine if a white man said that about blacks or jews on twitter. he'd be ruined

idunno.. maybe you have dry skin on top of whatever causes the itches, maybe both symptoms have a common causality. Do you hydrate enough?

depends who the fuck he is.

Nah. I feel kind of like that the skin there decided to fail, and the itching is coming from it suddenly deciding it has to go.

Like, i expect the problem is that there is something wrong with the skin there, and it's occasionally sloughing the top layer, and the itching is it signalling it's basically dead already and i need to get rid of it.

KILL A KIKE ON ON YOUR WAY TO WORK TOMRROW

No it wouldn't and you know it wouldn't.

That is literally eczema.

Mkay, spiffy.

bump

Caring this much about other people's lives. No wonder you're pathetic.

Funny story. I had that thing ready to go and i was looking around thinking, "Which thread should i destroy."

?????????????????

yeah when people are threatening to kill me i care you fucking freak

Are you OP? What's going on Yea Forumsro?

Lol no

the op guy wants people to kill whites you freak

hj