Thank you for making us safer Mr. President!

Thank you for making us safer Mr. President!

Attached: 6u1mqw.jpg (936x932, 139K)

Birds of a feather flock together. I wouldn't be surprised if they invited Putin to come hang out next time.

Kim jong un secretly likes america, I know he followed the NBA

Like we were ever in danger from N. Korea. Tell us what they were going to do? How could they hurt America with their inferior weapons? Trump's getting creamed today, so you're grasping at straws to find anything to help his credibility.

Denial.

OP the difference is, Trump CROSSED the DMZ. LoL

>What did you think he just stared at it from the safety of South Korean sand bags with some binoculars?

This is why he's got 2020 in the bag.

Attached: 1530573279801.png (258x314, 152K)

absolute chad historic moment

That would be great. They could all come together to find ways in which Western Civilization can be preserved and fostered into the future of all three nations. ;D

Attached: 1528422666511.jpg (400x504, 27K)

Denial of what? Tell us of the eminent threat N. Korea poses...

>Denies and ignores 70 years if history

Thank you.

A historic moment would be signing a denuclearization treaty.

north korea is a barking dog with no teeth.. harmless.

They sold enough weed to china to buy nuks sir

Even as a Democrat I can let down my guard for a second and acknowledge the historic event that he authored and how it made my children safer.

Denies or simply is ignorant of history?
Wasn't it George Orwell in 1984 that said stupid people are easily controlled and user is a faggot?

Donald Trump hasn't done shit to make us safer and has done a lot to make us less-safe.

When has N. Korea ever been a serious threat to the US? It's a simple question that you can't seem to answer. Put up or shut up.

Ah yes the great N. Korea threat haha. What I see is a couple small men who stroke each others egos. Notice how he gets cozy with dictators and authoritarians, but can't get along with other democracies of our allies.

He doesn't hang out with dictators to make us safer, he's trying to learn their ways because he wants to be like them.

fuck off to /pol

>team autobalance disabled for this match

ur saying Russia and NK are going to help save Western Civilization? and ur a Trump supporter eh?

You ignore history in op.

That's because he doesn't want to be in a democracy. He wants to run a dictatorship.

I would vote him in for emperor unironically

The only way he could really make America great is if he took himself and all of his followers and set themselves adrift in the ocean on a giant raft. He's a moron who has no place running a country.

Guess that makes you a real dick, huh?

Why do you hate democracy user?

I don't, that's why i want him gone.

It’s an historic event for sure but only time will tell if it makes us safer. I hope it does.

Total non sequitur. He dislikes Trump, not democracy.

Official trump chanfag server! Minimal rules, based and redpilled cuties!

discord gg/hxngX4c

Dilate.

What

Thread's a fucking waste of time. Conservatives have no idea what they're doing here.

>Wanting a safer world is only a republican goal

We'd be even safer if the niggers were all sent back to Africa.

And how inferior, the fucking plane was, that dropped it's bomb over hiroshima and nagasaki. I guess when you feed the troll, you've already lost.

gg :'(

Attached: 1526399592678.jpg (1200x900, 510K)

Pathetic. ooo I met with a tiny little half a country.

BARRON IS TOO OLD!

Attached: My fatcat.jpg (976x754, 296K)

You seem stupid to me.

Best Korea is poised to fuck up Japan or South Korea, which would obligate the US to intervene.

Obama: 'I will meet with not only our friends, but our enemies'
Republicans: Hang the traitor! He conspires with North Korea, impeachment is required!

When Trump does it? 'Savior' 'Legend' 'Making us safer' 'The art of the deal strikes again'

Give me a break, hypocrites.

I dont know if we are any safer, but I do applaud trump making some progress there. He may be a jerk and have ideas many dislike, but he is doing a few things well like this and NASA direction.

He was being ironic, and obviously it went over your head.

YOU IDIOT GLOBALIST VAMPIRE ZOMBIES DON'T GET IT
>> BARRON IS TOO OLD!
>> HE IS TOO OLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-084222.jpg (1849x990, 584K)

Only time Trump needs to bow is so they can hang another fucking medal on him.

Attached: 1513302458793.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

I'm sorry, you're just not funny.

Clinton: NK can't nuke the US
Bush: NK can't nuke the US
Obama: NK can't nuke the US
Trump:...

First off fucktard, neither of those men has "total power". In case you didn't notice it- you shit for brains Kim was his father's son. Another dictator. Now listen up shitwad. People don't like be enslaved within an oppressive and downright brutal, nut as shit dictatorship. So guess what fucktard; people pushed back. They don't like it. They pushed back. Now why did power manage to get transferred across generations? Because they had a fuckton of people backing them and supporting them. Generals, admirals, businessment, etc. These men have power. So they take this in real deeply you fucktard, these men do have power. They are not nothing. Kim isn't oppressing the eeeentire country and subjugating everyone around him. He is co-operating with other powerful men and leeching their power and utilizing it. Smart. Brutal. But he is another dictator who is ashamed of needing to take a shit (do your research fuckwad).

Trump is similar but not really. Trump is another silver-spoon male like many others throughout the ages but with the difference that he capitalized in on being born rich in the 21st century and he managed to buy into the economic bubbles going around within the last century. Whatever you may think, he capitalized in on it. Now, the thing to understand here, is that this is a Capitalistic system. Simple. Right? Wrong. Wrong. 'Meritards think that he worked hard for it. The fact that he is the President tells you that he is "clean"...from a Capitalistic view-point. People with dirty-records don't make it onto the Presidency...and he has admitted doing business with The Mob and there was recently suspicions of his properties being associated with the Russian mob...so you do the math...

Now the key point here is that Trump is not a good person, he is no leader- he is an entrepreneur- but we are living in the era of greedy wealth-lusting fucktards who think that Trump is actually on their side and that he might lead them/teach them how to get wealthy ...

-_-

Most Entrepreneurs are intent on taking other people's money. Mind you, Trump was never about having a job himself so you do the math. These basic , simple, facts elude the minds of both "conservatives" and "liberals"...fucktards.

Therefore, Trump's presidency is not a sign of his power. It's sign of the presidency's debility...hey what happened to that Bush Florida vote count? How was Trumps vote count handled? Fucktards.

And the real whammy here, is that if you are actually involved in the culture here you notice that people are relishing and enjoying the decadence in Trump having been elected. They feel that the Presidency was "lowered" to their level. And they don't even consider what having to need a vote re-count actually means...-_-

Fucking fucktards. We are all doomed and shit is getting so stupid that it feels more like Karma and Natural Cause and Effect rather than "doom". Shit's fucking crazy.

I can confirm.
I used to work for CIA and Walmart

Attached: 1362150.jpg (560x369, 50K)

do we still have a choice? europe is already a lost cause.

Attached: eumulti.jpg (600x424, 55K)

And it paid dividends! I know this images is supposed to be insulting, but fuck if it isn't adorable.

Attached: Glory.jpg (1440x1080, 282K)