Original Pic of Bianca

Original Pic of Bianca

Tell details of this story you know

Attached: 156321418594565325.jpg (996x750, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/Yea
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name: Bianca

Bianca knew she was gonna die 10 weeks ago

Attached: 1563297790215.png (723x1184, 1.23M)

imagine committing a crime and using discord lol

Sexy Bianca

Attached: 1563303903977.png (754x1104, 1.24M)

some one kill her
she died

Bianca's chest

Attached: 1563315988337.jpg (750x1013, 417K)

Bianca Devins: Photos of Utica Teen’s Body Posted on Instagram After Murder

Hahaha holy shit, he did us all a favor. What a fucking clown

Instagram Bianca Devins.

Fucking gross, who the hell spent money on this?

Bianca

Attached: bianca-devins.jpg (768x432, 50K)

Bianca Devins was a 17-year-old girl

Spent money on her nudes you mean?

>The victim is reportedly Bianca Devins, a popular personality on Yea Forums who was known as “Escty” on Instagram and Twitter
wut

Bestgore.com seems to have the detailed version of events.

from Utica, New York, who was

murdered on July 14. Photos of Bianca’s

Why is this still relevant?

Attached: 264b9a1b3f5f0d9619313b434b28af1f6a3670f5_hq.jpg (600x400, 17K)

body were posted on social media after

I fucking hate posers who wear iron maiden/motorhead/misfits t-shirts and cant even name a single song/member of any of those fucking bands.
She got what she deserved.

her death by the suspected killer,

what's going on in this thread guys?

Attached: to swoon.png (1000x750, 1.87M)

Yes. Who would spend money on that hoe?

Whoa! Da fuq user? Way too soon

found a few of her pissed off incel orbiters. lmao

because everyone wants nudes still.

cheers mate

I would spend a few bucks to fuck her as a prostitute. But I would not pay for nudes of any woman. I'm an unvirgin male.

Rich incels would spend

Call me a fucking edge lord but I really don't get the hype around this. People die / are killed every day. I fail to see what makes this special other than the chick wouldn't throw it back and the guy couldn't take the denial on the chin like the rest of us...

a 21-year-old New York man identified by his

Bianca is prettier than this blonde bitch you just posted

F

U

C

K

was user. was

family as Brandon Clark, who also goes

by Brandon Kuwaliski. Heavy is not

publishing the gruesome photos posted

Honestly feel bad for this whore dno why

to Instagram or linking to them. The

You were her soulmate. Now you will only meet her in the afterlife.

trash bands for children. Not seeing the issue.

photos remained on Clark’s Instagram

Ahahahaha True

Name some good bands then

Wow I could slit my wrist with all this edge

page for several hours before they were

removed.

Agreed

Clark was taken into police custody as

iron maiden is for children? Are you crazy?

iron maiden is for grandpas

he attempted to kill himself, according

to the Utica Police Department. Police

did he instagram live the whole thing or did he just post that one picture

identified Brandon Andrew Clark and

Bianca Devins as the suspect and victim

You probably listen to some nigger talking like a baboon over a simplistic beat because it makes you feel like you’re from the hood

on Monday. Devins was a recent high

How does that even work? Orbiters would adore her and those two clearly don't. And calling any guy who hates women an incel means girls are only good for sex

ur mom

Jay-Z is a Baboon

is she good?

too soon man, too soon.

lmao owned

Agreed

U like my mom's left band or right band? Or her whole butt?

Because there's teenage girls who don't know what incel means swarming the site to defend their dirty whorish drug addicted hedonistic lifestyle.

school graduate and was planning to

start studying psychology at a

typical beta incel orbiter pissed off about being labeled correctly. just give it up already fag.

community college in the fall,

according to her social media posts.

The funny thing is that the people defending her on Yea Forums are already leaving and forgetting about her after defending her actions that led up to her death. They dont care about her, they care about looking morally superior and its so transparent it disgusts me.

>Losers

Hey, orbiters!

>thinking teen girls swarm this site to defend other girls

ok this summerfag incel is literally retarded

Ma-Ma ran the slo-mo racket in Peachtree Block.

Me too.

They have been, you're just a clueless dickless idiot who doesn't know whats happening but whats to pretend he does for some reason.

We just have to admit we like seeing blood and veins

wow the gatekeeper meme is real

getting upset about music what a fucking loser

>people on Yea Forums
>trying to look morally superior

you are actually delusional

Despite reports that Devins only met

and knew her suspected killer online,

interesting maybe, but I really don't enjoy watching people die or seeing dead bodies, i just like absorbing the knowledge of death and violence, but there are people who do it enjoy it and thats a bit insane, people who care about the death of a stranger and defend it fanatically like they knew them? Equally insane.

Devins’ sister says Bianca’s family had

Nah you're just a helpless incel crying for mommy because you don't know what to do when people call out your cringey behavior in your safe space of all places. you need your chicken tendies asap.

also met him in real life and called the

suspect a family friend. Police said

>mere coincidence
Is the prison rape fetish guy awake yet?

Poor girl

That's my point, don't come to one of the most insensitive places on the internet pretending like you're better than everyone else, it isn't going to work out.

Clark and Devins met in person for the

The guy who killed her is literally the personification of the "We live in a society" meme unironically.

>top fuckin kek

Attached: D_fySRqUYAAh3-L.jpg (816x602, 51K)

Attached: D_f0uqLU4AUXSiS.jpg (503x510, 46K)

She was rich. Not anyone can live in New York state. Look at her house decoration. Looks like gold.

first time about two months ago. Police

Do you like pretending to be retarded or do you just enjoy using words you don't understand?
No, I'm literally just watching news and dozens of girls talk about Yea Forums and how its spreading "negative" information about bianca, go be insufferable somewhere else you preachy cunt.

called the killing a “possible domestic

incident,” WKTV reports.

Utica Police said they received

lol sellout bands for sellout people. What's the problem?

numerous calls about 7:20 a.m. on

Sunday, July 14, that led them to the

crime scene.

pretty much this. that's not to say what he did was right, but it happens all over America, yet bc the killer was from Yea Forums, they feel like this is some exclusive scenario that's never happened before.

Bands that suck ass

“We got a call from one of the parents

that was concerned about some things

lmao this is great. As if most of these roasties would never want shit to do with any of you neckbeards already, now they will definitely never meet up with or get too personal with any of you faggots. It's likely they'll get raped or slaughtered, obviously. Maybe now this cancer of beta faggots orbiting drug addict roastie whores will finally come to an end. Dude couldnt even kill himself properly after lol what a fucking retard.

It reeks of virgin in here. Lol.

>No, I'm literally a newfag and this is my first time seeing this

OH welcome to your first summer on Yea Forums newfag.

that were occurring in the relationship

cringe

at this point,” Utica Police Lieutenant

that the windpipe we can see there? That how deep he cut

Bryan Coromato told WKTV. “At this

point that call along with what occurred

is still under investigation so we have

That's exactly what I was doing when I saw the retarded newfag complain about seeing Yea Forums on the news.

This.
Discord kiddies were a mistake

This was a common and reasonable answer for not caring about a total strangers death, really nothing edgy about. How could one possibly feel bad for the death of someone they don't even know? You'd have to be completely pussy whipped by emotions to do so. Her death may have been a bit harsh but it's a wake up call to this growing and developing culture of drug addict nymphomaniac e-girls that regularly use men and sell their bodies instead of actually working, that theres consequences to their actions. (Which absolutely hate having to answer for.)

nothing further to release at this point

Wtf man y u do dis

you are still not going to have sex ever again. Keep laughing... we are laughing too (at you)

kiwifarms.net/threads/Yea Forums-r9k-poster-kills-fembot-brandon-andrew-clark-bianca-michelle-devins-oxychan.58431/

on that.”

Bianca Devins’ sister wrote on

Instagram, “it wasn’t just an ‘internet

boyfriend’ this was a close family friend

whom we’ve met and trusted so much. I

Attached: BDbasicgestalt.png (1851x1417, 232K)

do not want false information being

spread around.”

>Complaining about Yea Forums on the news
>summerfag
>newfag

Nice projections faggot i've been browsing this site since before your fuckin balls dropped, and it's turned to complete shit because of idiots like you who think theyre comedy geniuses but cant take a joke at the same time while also not being able to understand the context of anything. Absolute waste of sperm.

Good Material

OP is a glownigger

Utica Police told BuzzFeedNews, “One

of the other rumors we’re hearing is

that there was a stalking incident.

oof

There was a relationship. She met with

Upstate NY is a fucking abysmal redneck shithole, Nice try Oregon faggot.

Attached: uhohguys.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

/thread

No, he is right.

>but cant take a joke

What was the joke? I think we all missed the joke genius. I only saw an incel complaining about being attacked by teenage girls for being an incel.

him willingly. They attended a concert

what is actually wrong with you all? you can give me the argument that people are only mad because it was someone that frequented these boards and they were a girl, but what the fuck is so deeply wrong with you all that you think it's funny to spread around a picture of someone that was murdered?

i'm guessing many of you haven't lost someone to murder or anything along those lines.

take a long hard look at yourselves and grow the fuck up. one day you will have children or someone you care about and the last thing you will want is this to happen to them.

i really hope you all grow into people who aren't apathetic and proud of what some disgusting weirdo did because it aligns with your beliefs.

throw your shitty edge lord responses to this, but you're all pathetic and for your sakes i hope you never have to suffer anything like this, even if it's what a lot of people would say you deserve for anonymously making fun of something so degenerate and detestable. grow the fuck up.

/bread

in the NYC area”

The homicide gained local attention

Sunday morning because the crime

someone’s jimmies are rustled

scene delayed the start of the

Boilermaker Road Race. But on social

>he is right

we know its you, quit samefagging, retard

media, the graphic images posted on

Not really. I agree with him that Yea Forums became shit.

Where was I complaining about being attacked by teenage girls? I was simply explaining to someone that I was literally witnessing and have evidence of MULTIPLE girls and news sources saying Yea Forums was involved in the spread of unpopular opinions about her. Why do you love defending drug addicted whores so much? was your mother one?

Instagram by the suspect began to

spread quickly. The photos have since

>im being a newfag and no one can stop me

been taken down from the suspect’s

Instagram page, but have been reposted

grow up

elsewhere.

There's no ID jackass you dont know who's samefagging and who isn't. Those two responses against mine could literally be the same person but I don't care because there's no ID.

“The Utica Police Department takes the

offenses and claims of Domestic

tl;dr

nudes or gtfo

bump

Violence seriously. We seek to be at the

>"I've been here TWO whole summers AND my 9th grade year!!! YOURE the newfag not me!!!!"

This is all i hear.

forefront in assisting victims and their

Uhh, /Thread?

Yup. But it could be a troll, as always.

families and preventing these acts from

Ehh, in the end he implied that it was beta orbitter culture that enabled this when really that was a contradiction, seeing as he said there was no helping in improving this girls behavior, she was probably going to do this till she was too old to be pretty anymore or ODed on one of her many drugs. This is the future for most girls with BPD.

occurring. We ask the public that if you

or someone you know are affected,

please contact the Utica Police

Of course it's a fucking troll, look at the board you're on, it's classic incel tactics to run misinformation about e-girls to make pathetic orbiters martyrs

Buzzcocks

fpbp

What are orbiters? I'm old I never heard of it

>Of course it's a fucking troll
It can have traces of truth

gotta be honest op thats a nice lookin esophagus

Attached: download (1).jpg (234x215, 7K)

the "hype" is that it was posted ON SOCIAL MEDIA. and instagram and twitter took days to control/remove her photo. imagine how her parents and family felt.

Department at xxxxxx and ask for

our Domestic Violence Unit,” Utica

travelled from upstate NY to Ridgewood, Queens...a dumpy town nextdoor to me...to see a shit band.

Police said.

ok well first of all she was made a martyr first. E-girls everywhere now know that they can't just fuckin go around lying doing what ever the fuck they want just because they're girls. You've never experienced a girl like this and it's very easy to tell. You probably have some fat slob gf so you feel like a chad cause you have a constant source of cheap pig pussy. That or your constantly pussy whipped by women into actually believing her behavior was acceptable.

Bianca Devins’ Sister Posted a Tribute to Her on Instagram Calling Her ‘the Best Sister Anyone Could’ve Ever Asked For’ & Her Stepmom Expressed Outrage Over People Sharing Photos of Bianca’s Death

traces of truth will be amplified to push the agenda of dry dick loser incels no matter what, stop aligning with desperate virgins that justify murder

Any tribute yet?

Guy who killed her is a beta faggot. Couldn't even kill himself properly. He probably just did this so he can go to jail and get fucked in the ass for free every night.

You are clearly a summerfag if you think people don't regularly try to justify murder here.

another desperate incel justifying murder because a girl online didn't suck his dick for saying how are you, walk away from your computer screen and go outside you absolute loser

So far for their anti-bullying and anti-gore control.

The best bullshit always contains grains of truth

Yep. Men die for less. Any small fight between two males result in death every night.

dubs confirms MK ULTRA=4 Chan

Any more pictures by any chance?

>ur a summerfag because u don't agree with my beta cuck views

shut up you silly dweeb

You believe that what media you consume defines your existential value but I bet you don't make your own music. You deserve worse. Angry loser

Yep

Oh man you're gonna show this to a girl and prove how caring about women you are aren't you? Pathetic, I guarantee I have more sex than a pussy whipped faggot like you.

Bianca Devins with her mother and sister.

Attached: bianca-devins-family-mother-sister-e1563204980354.jpg (768x527, 38K)

stop projecting

next please

It’s an Albany expression

I second this, responded post is a walnut brain

Bianca Devins’ sister, Olivia Devins,

id cut her head off too if i saw them yellow ass teeth, filthy lmao

confirmed on Instagram that Bianca

I've been on this site for 9 fucking years and this shit is something else. How can you stupid cunts try and justify this?

and murdering her for her shitty behaviour was acceptable?

>Get a load of this guy.

apparently she had orbiters and some orbiter killed her.
killer wasnt a 4chanbro so w/c about this dead cunt anyway -.-

You are a fucking idiot.

>Being upset that women are whores and drug addicts makes me a beta cuck
You know these a buzzwords thats obvious enough, but it still seems the definition of them has completely escaped any small amount of critical thinking you might of had.

was the victim of the Utica murder. She

wrote, “I hate that I have to write this. I

sure kiddo

hate knowing you’re not going to ever

>Because there's teenage girls who don't know what incel means swarming the site

Direct quote. But don't let me stop you from continuing your incel rant about how some e-girl wouldn't give you attention and deserves to die.

Did I say she deserved death? Nope. But she suffered consequences all the same. Don't fucking slap a wild animal and then blame it for attacking you, because that would make you an idiot.

>Being upset that women are whores and drug addicts and murdering them for it because it makes me feel like I'm not an NPC

shut up you absolute chimp

come back home. You were the best

sister anyone could’ve ever asked for.

you can go on r9k and find out the info your self

she was a pretty shitty person

Attached: 1563168140637.jpg (529x598, 38K)

Guess her mom's gotta get busy pumping out more kids.

They aren’t Metallica

Thank you for always being there for

me. Thank you for being the best sister

Yes because I love e-girls so much i am here right now discussing their toxic behavior. I don't grovel for attention like you do. That wasn't a complaint. It was a direct statement that I knew was happening. Also using the word incel every response it gonna get you no where here retard, just makes you look more and more pussy whipped everytime you speak.

I could ever imagine. Thank you for

If thats what shes gonna look like in the future nothing of value lost give the eno faggot a metal

>posting screenshots of words and using them to justify ending someones life

your autism is about as powerful as your apebrain

WHY IS THIS BOT DOING THIS AND WHY IS EVERYONE JUST IGNORING IT LIKE IT DOESN'T EXIST. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IT'S SO ANNOYING

always protecting me and sticking up

lmao are you really gonna pretend the trend of girls using their bodies for money is new? instagram/twitter just makes it easier than before, it’s still the same pathetic faggots that pay to see them

I actually quiet like this case.

Why? Because some women think that they are untouchable and can do whatever they want and never have to fear consequences for it.

Well now this gurl messed with the wrong guy and paid with her life for it.

Girls think the can do everything but one day... ONE FUCKING DAY, someone appears who is a sick fuck and then this happens.

I hope it is some sort of a reminder that you are not invincible, no matter how famous you are and how many betas are orbiting around you.

I have no pity for her. She messed around and now paid for it. Maybe the punishment is a biiit over the top... just beating the shit out of her would have been ok if you ask me.

Never said she deserved to die, she just suffered consequences she could've stopped herself, go ahead make some more shit up retard I can do this all day.

>ur pussy whipped because u don't like incels

imagine being a pathetic incel loser, kek

>caring about some ethot

Attached: glm.jpg (293x293, 33K)

for me. I am going to do this for you.

>I love e-girls so much i am here right now discussing their toxic behavior.

You're not?

>It was a direct statement that I knew was happening

Still implying it is happening, you're just showing how new you are.

>Also using the word incel every response

I know it bothers you so much, what do incels like you prefer to be called now?

Well that reaction coming from an incel its not much of a surprise truly.

>nevar forget rodger

I didn't say it was new, I said growing and developing. A back then it was a bit more organized, these are individual women who learn toxic behaviors from others and spread it, otherwise known as "life on easy mode." I knew a girl who would use this quote to describe herself quite often, she sold her body for EVERY thing, food, money, drugs, car rides, it was literally all she knew.

. Yyy

Attached: IMG_20190717_020602.jpg (1080x657, 179K)

suffered consequences? i'd love to know how your pathetic life would fare if all this disgusting shit you posted on here fared if your name and address was next to everything

then again i guess the lowest of the low can't go much lower

Bianca eating spaghetti

Attached: all of it.png (502x466, 298K)

Every day I’m going to do my best and

I’m going to get through this thing

with the info from news articles your stories about her being evil are all full of shit :/

no one will ever love you

called life and do it all for you. Rest

easy, I love you so much forever and

always.”

On Facebook, Bianca Devins’

stepmother, Kaleigh, expressed her

family’s outrage at people who have

I'm not what retard? Be more articulate.
>you're just showing how new you are
says the faggot using reddit spacing.
>what do you prefer to be called now?
I don't know, maybe something thats accurate? some word you actually understand the definition of that would actually upset me? You know, something a person who doesn't only have 5 brain cells left and a single testicle would tell me.

reshared the graphic images of Bianca’s

way too soon

I'm on instagram right now telling people there really is no reason to care about a strangers death. If someone close to you died why would you be surprised that a complete and total stranger who didn't know them would care less than you? Go outside retard.

what disrespectful shit to say so soon

death on social media. She encouraged

fair point i guess, but would you not do the same thing if you had the opportunity? at the end of the day if there weren’t losers that paid for them this “life on easy mode” wouldn’t exist. i just don’t know how you can blame this girl for being murdered.

>I'm on instagram right now telling people there really is no reason to care about a strangers death.

pathetic edgelord incel, go justify murder some more by saying some gay shit like "play with fire and get burned", it doesn't make you sound nearly as smart as you think it does

people to not post the photos online

out of respect to Bianca’s family.

Attached: 1563208945120.jpg (1680x1050, 375K)

You hear nothing shit for brains this is text. Why dont you cry some more and then go back to whatever hugbox you crawled out of you fucking useless underageb& tumblrina candy ass

>I'm not what retard?

No you are that.

>reddit spacing.

Oh no the normies and their continue infiltration.

Yes you are that delusional.

>something thats accurate?

You don't even know what you are? It's called MGTOW. But general speaking you are by definition a beta incel degenerate.

“It is absolutely disgusting that people

and you're about as significant as the shit i took this morning, next please

are sharing, screenshoting the pictures

of Bianca’s (tragic) death!! Wtf is wrong

with you people!!??,” she wrote on

>putting women up on a pedestal

>e-thot gets killed
>Yea Forums gets flooded by two fucking pics
>pic related happpened
>barely gets discussed

did beta male tapped that thot's dead pussy at least?

Attached: xIKzDe2.jpg (909x1600, 127K)

Monday. “I have seen the pictures. I

>putting my insecurities and lack of attention on a pedestal
>i wonder why nobody likes me

will FORVER have those images in my

>making shit up

mind when I think of her. When I close

my eyes, those images haunt me. How

Probly a couple times, thats what her retard discord fangroup says anyways.
Also what is that stuff i like it tell me more

>"ur making shit up" because it hurts too much

what a pathetic loser

more

There's plenty of women who actually work for what they have, those are the women I respect. Situation could have been entirely avoided if she wasn't a compulsive liar and drug addict.
I'm sorry is there something inaccurate about "play with fire get burned?" Play stupid games win stupid prizes, there's nothing edgy about. I put this girl in the same category as criminals because that's all she was gonna grow up to be. A drug addict, a criminal, a whore, a liar, degenerate in general, not only to prudish uptight people but to everyone around her including friends and family. The world is better off now that she's gone and for some reason you idiots just can't handle it. There are innocent girls, actual innocent girls being slashed and murdered right now that are being slain for even less. Those are the girls i care about. Not some whore that got herself in a shitty situation because she couldn't handle her 30 boyfriends.

about we have some fucking

>incel
>orbiter
Use a few more terms cool kid.

Attached: 1396891646204.jpg (400x300, 29K)

consideration for her Mother, Sister, Step sisters and brother, Step Mother and Step Father, her Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Nieces and Newphews and her friends.

>I'm sorry is there something inaccurate about "play with fire get burned?" Play stupid games win stupid prizes, there's nothing edgy about.
>I put this girl in the same category as criminals
>The world is better off now that she's gone

you are such a desperate incel loser it's funny, i wonder how many girls have turned you down to make you this bitter
i'm going to guess not very many, most incels don't try that hard

At least, she didnt sell us water

Just pump out more kids and maybe actually try to take good care of them this time.

haha

Seething faggot detected

Seething faggot detected

i could never in my life say that to someone

Good job listing every valuable point I brought up only to personally attack me, makes you look waaaaay smarter. Bet you feel like you owned me huh, instead of actually making yourself look like a bigger idiot than before? Good job buddy, I'm proud of you.

dude fucked dead meat
was posted here couple of times.

Attached: 5zBtODo.jpg (1382x1755, 236K)

shits crazy but yea def much

Just chanting "incel" and plugging your ears doesnt change the fact that she was a manipulative and evil cunt that wanted to play life the easy way. I promise she would have stepped over your corpse to blow some guy for a bump of coke. The only reason you give one minuscule fuck about this complete stranger is that you see yourself in her sad story, you slut.

>valuable points
don't be upset because your entire argument can be dismissed with you're a pathetic incel ape and every angry justification you make is invalid because you're a broken husk of a human being

incel and pathetic

next please

10/10 thoughtful and inspiring

looks like she likes it

>doesnt change the fact that she was a manipulative and evil cunt that wanted to play life the easy way
Holy shit, It's textbook, like you're citing directly from the incel manual.

just call everyone on Yea Forums an incel, that'll fix 'em

Damn you really don't know what you're talking about do you? Sad.
Tumblrina candy ass? Do you even know what I'm talking about because thats about as offensive as calling a skinny person fat, doesn't really make sense what soever. Keep going though I wanna see what other retarded shit you got in your head.
Oh man you actually think you're being an epic troll don't you? Do you even know where you are? You type and argue like a 14 year old.