Which and why?

Which and why?

Attached: gfggfgfg.jpg (640x960, 126K)

Left, she looks like tge biggest slut. And shes not fat

I'd pick left

one of them. cause.

Left, because she looks like she knows what's up in bed and is also the best looking. Right has the biggest boobs, which usually get me, but left has enough going on to keep me captivated.

the girl on the left looks super familiar. wait. bout to rummage the F outta my friends list. brb, faggots.

Left, hottest of the three....
Them?

Attached: 268B5965-BFCA-403D-862D-0F90267C4A72.jpg (720x481, 92K)

The left because she's hot and kinda more petite. The chick on the far right is kinda fat and i don't like the middle because she's too tall and i don't like blondes.

these bitches are from SoCal. Long Beach, more specifically. Gimme one thing to go off boys and I'll narrow it down.

Left probably is best at sex.

Right is probably best at gorfing

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

The blonde in the middle is pretty hot. I usually don't like blondes. The rest are too fat or the skin is too dark on the right chick. The other girl on the far right is kinda hot but she looks kinda old. Definitely the middle blonde. I'd cum in her asshole if i got the opportunity no doubt.

Yeah left for sure bro, she looks like that librarian CUNT from the mummy. Also Idk how to spell librarian I was hoping autocorrect would save me from looking like a retard but yeah. Anyway, yeah the left bitch because the dog on the right has big tits, sure, but she also looks chubby and that’s in a black dress. Bet she has a stomach and when she’s on her back her milk squirters would go under her armpits if that makes sense. The one in the middle would be a good root but she also looks a little boring.. can just imagine having to go with her to doctor appointments or to bbqs with her family ya know fuck that shit

The one on the right. Also your mom haha

Attached: F4EF60C0-7C4C-47D0-A6C7-C04B11555BA8.jpg (1242x1135, 1.68M)

Damn that's hot i wanna fuck the youngest looking ones. So i guess I'd fuck the petite girls. As long as they look nice and underage almost.

middle. Tall, slim legs would look good around my ears.

far right or third from far rigth

The one in all black

Mediocre, but right seems unstopable on bed
Second left, looks sluttier
Far right

One on the right fucks the most.

hot slutty blonde in the middle

> kill, marry, fuck
First one has nothing to offer, will take your stuff and leave you, looks boring in bed too
2nd one has a nice figure & body to breed nice children, i dont know why one of her knees is higher than the other but its probably a point of insecurity so she's easy to seduce, also looks the most natural, not trying to hard, best wife material of the 3
Last one is the "ugly one" of the group. Lower self confidence, can tell from how hard shes trying to pose + being chubby. So should be gud in bed

so much incel in this thread

right.

I like pigs