How do i be more sexy for my boyfriend? He likes everything, literally EVERYTHING, but im just not a sexy person...

How do i be more sexy for my boyfriend? He likes everything, literally EVERYTHING, but im just not a sexy person. I dont know how to be.

SO if you're able please give advice.

Attached: sex.jpg (600x337, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BZ4omU2rO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

suck his dick more, and cradle the balls

Tits or gtfo

just look at how female cats in heat behave and take some inspiration from that

If he's your bf then you probably are sexy for him.
Are you by any chance from Stockholm?

i guess i could suck his dick more. Its pretty 50/50 for me sometimes i just dont feel like it.

what do you mean?

>i just dont feel like it.
if you're trying to be more sexy for him, it's not always going to be more easy.

i really dont feel like i am. hes always gets pissed when i dont do things for him. but i just dont know how to.

what do you mean its not going to be easy? I mean i do what i can, but i just down know how to please him with what Im able to do.

Communication is the key. He's a dick for not understanding that you're trying though.
I'm kinda like that, that I'm into everything but I do tell my gf what I want and also try to stsy in her familiar territory.
Just because I like something weird doesnt mean she has to suffer through it.

>what do you mean?
you'll know if you do.
there's probably documentaries about it or sometinhg

i dont know how to act like a cat. Just stick my ass in the air? wtf? thats basically what i do already. but i want to be MORE SEXY!

Gay or femanon? This matters.

He doesn't want you to be sexy. He just wants you to be around to drain his balls a few times a day. Do that and you can be the most awkward cunt in the world and he will stick around.

That and learn how to cook.

i am a biological female and my boyfriend is a biological male. JK Were both trans. lol no seriously we're both bio-normative.

I give him all the sex he wants even when i dont want to.

watch how they move

Truth. Nobody likes a ball neglecter.

I see how they walk, but thats not sexy exactly. Its just begging for sex basically. Im not really at that kind of point that im BEGGING for sex. I mean sex is great sure, could be better but im not craving it nonstop.

The sexiest thing a girl can do is initiate sexy time. Don't wait for him to do it every time. Don't always fuck at the same time like before bed.

Dress up in sexy lingerie, or even just go full nude at random times and just start sucking his dick. Push him on the bed, sit on his face.

Nothing drives a guy crazier than a horny woman who wants to fuck him and just takes what's her. You can literally grab him by the dick/balls, tell him you need a good dicking and drag him to the bedroom by the balls. He'll go crazy.

Attached: 1528561042317.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

it's all about how he sees it, the messages you send
you can't exactly control your pheromones, but showing him that you're CRAVING his dick (or just directly jumping him) is really, really hot.

i got a little moist seeing this webm and reading your post. .. but how do i know when is the right time? Just any time? what if hes doing something?

>how do i know when is the right time? Just any time?
Not to paint with a broad brush but frankly most guys will drop what their doing the second you present a bare pussy to us. Seriously if we could we'd fuck you every day and every hour.

I know it's a larp but wtf ever. How is your weight? What is your best asset? (ass/tits/figure)

>what if hes doing something?
ESPECIALLY when he's doing something. Just walk up to him, grab his dick and whisper "fuck me" in his ear. That's literally all you have to do to drive a guy crazy.

Initiate sex and let him know that you NEED his dick RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

Attached: 2gkh41z7.webm (848x478, 1.82M)

>but im just not a sexy person.
Are you fat??

he can be pretty into what hes doing most times, but i guess ive never really pushed myself onto him in an aggressive way. so it would be interesting to see what would happen if i caught him off guard like that.

Im slim and Ive got small tits but my ass is pretty damn big. He plays with it alot, but he also pays a lot of attention to my boobs so Im not sure which he prefers, but im sure its my butt.

but what if i Dont actually want his dick at that moment? How can i be sexy when i dont feel like having sex? I cant just assertively tell him to fuck me when i dont want to be fucked.

not fat. Very slim.

Fat sluts can be sexy, especially cock hungry fat sluts.

Attached: 1556785128564.webm (882x480, 1.28M)

>i dont feel like having sex
Then fix your god damn libido.

>my ass is pretty damn big. He plays with it alot
Wear thongs/booty shorts/panties around him. Sit in his lap and wiggle around playfully. Dance that sexy hip wiggling dance all you beautiful big booty girls know. C'mon it's not that hard

Damn that's a girl who carries her weight well.

You don't have to be all "GIVE ME UR DICK!" aggressive, but initalizing the sex in a gentle or playful manner can really work wonders for us. Listen I'm going to let you in on a little secret men love to be loved. Society shits on us all the time and having a woman presenting herself to us and saying "I want to have sex with you" is one of the best feelings in life.

hey nice, some jagermeister.

see some point where he's really busy and focused on something else, slide between his legs and suck his dick.

She'd look fantastic if she lost 20-30 lbs

>implying you wouldn't plow her ass anyway

Attached: 1549201276501.webm (1280x720, 625K)

>my ass is pretty damn big
Sureeee buddy. I still see no tits.

I mean yeah sure I would but she'd still look better if she lost the weight also:
>Nigger pounding a landwhale
lol

Look at his eyes while you blow him, let him cum in your throat. Tell him that you love your mouth being filled with his cock.Moan while you suck. Practice your slutty and vicious face. Slap yourself in the face and in the ass. While he's fucking you say: oooh yeah destroy my pussy.

Attached: 18420675.jpg (300x240, 15K)

Stick your ass higher in the air ya dumb cunt

But do you know how to cook?

Be less fat.

Let us see you naked so we can see where your lack of sexiness is.

Leave him. He wants a dominant or agressive woman and you are the opposite.

Unless he's in the middle of a multiplayer team game that can't be paused.

we cant have sex 3 times a day for pity fuck sake. I mean my vagina as limits. We generally fuck every other day or so. we dont live with each other so we see each other when we can.

you know, honestly hes told me stuff like this before but i never really hit home. I was always the one to receive sexual advances, i never gave them to anyone else. I guess its just a part of how i matured. Its kind of ingrained in my nature i guess. Its gonna be hard to just stop doing what im familiar with, but ill try.

ahaha depending on what hes doing i guess i could try to do that. Im not sure if it would lead to sex, but it couldnt hurt to try.

i dont have a good webcam to post tits. Though you'd probably be more interested in seeing my butt anyway. its bigger.

i can cook some things. Im no expert though.

If i can learn how to be aggressive im sure I can suit him. But im just not sure how to be.

peg him

Attached: putin.jpg (650x457, 37K)

>How can i be sexy when i dont feel like having sex?
You want to be sexy but you don't want to do sex stuff? Just give him blow jobs daily and beg to be throat fucked, he doesn't need to pound your pussy every day. But for me free use is my fetishist, I like it the most when she's not interested.

>Though you'd probably be more interested in seeing my butt anyway. its bigger.
I would love to see your ass

let your instinct take over, masturbate before visiting him but stop before cumming, then try to focus on his smell and go wild

also small tits are cute.

Need pics to precisely assess the situation

>Its gonna be hard to just stop doing what im familiar with, but ill try.
It's because your a woman and everyone wants to fuck you. Your used to sexual attention/advances. Men don't get that, seriously in the last year I have received two compliments/come ons. If we get that, even if it's goofy or silly it makes our day. Just challenge yourself to sit in his lap, or practice sexy hip twirling dancing. It will brighten his day in a way I don't think women can understand.

You can't learn to be more agressive. You can pretemd for only so long but then you wont be happy.

Post butt

Attached: facepalm_laugh_renner.gif (250x141, 499K)

Mfw y'all replying to a dude

Attached: 1562170315260.jpg (385x360, 102K)

>hurr durr I'm a woman
>53 comments
>no tits posted
You thirsty incels killed Yea Forums

he jokingly says that he wants me to sometimes, but im not sure if hes serious or not. He has a dildo and a strapon from a previous girlfriend but i dont think i have it in me to actually do it.

ive got to be in the mood though. I mean sometimes i will have sex if i dont want to, but i find it difficult to be sexy or do sexual things if im simply not in the mood to.

Like i said i dont have a good webcam. I would ive i could get a good shot.

he loves me boobs even if they're small. But i dont masturbate. rather, id never tell him that i did.

>Your used to sexual attention/advances. Men don't get that
I mean ive had my crushes on guys and they knew it, but i guess i never really did push hard to initiate sex.

this is the feeling that im getting. But I WANT to be able to learn. There has to be a way to satisfy what he wants. Sometimes he'll just lay there and wait for me to do something but i dont know what to do. I cant read his mind.

im actually the girlfriend

Pls we want you see your shaking ass

Attached: 5aaf12c4878efe2defa4c94024733b4a.gif (324x216, 685K)

Just pull out your phone and take a pic of your ass

you don't have to tell him, just steal his dirty shirt and flick the bean

>Sometimes he'll just lay there and wait for me to do something but i dont know what to do.
Oh for godssakes Straddle him and wiggle. Sit on his lap and wiggle, put his hands on your ass and wiggle. Kiss him, touch him it's not that hard!

thats what i do. I wiggle but im not sure if i wiggle enough to stimulate his dick. lol saying it sounds silly, but im not really good at using my hips. I need to work on that too..

This is quite accurate.

Ask him what feels good. Ask him what gets him off. As you wiggle grab his hands and put them on your butt. Smile at him and look like your happy to be with him. Here take a look at this if you want a good reference for sexy dancing youtube.com/watch?v=4BZ4omU2rO8 (It's not explicit) also just post an ass pic

If he has exitation problem, then the problem is not yours. Probably he's a hidding homo.

>be horny
>selfishly do whatever you want to him rub where you want to lick him wherever
>Try not to think of what he'll think of you while you're doing it
>pretty much it
Is this where I say profit?

well he does have a vascular disorder in his legs that prevents the blood from coming back up to his upper body...but its not generally a problem, at least he doesnt make it seem like one.

Just lick his dick? Where else should I lick him? His face? Im certain he wouldnt care, but its hard for me to actually do things like that. Im a little self conscious.

Literally stop caring treat him like a sex slave you have locked in your basement. Ofc this doesn't apply to situations where you're trying to be vanilla. Think of this pepe everytime you get self conscious

Attached: images_3.jpg (225x225, 9K)

go for the ears.
seriously, whispers, purrs, just bloing air, play-bites
it's a really good zone for most people
that or the neck.

im not sure how I would treat him like a sex slave. I guess i should want him to do as much for me as i want to do for him. But he does a lot for me even if i dont ask for it. Im having a hard time right now because im realizing that sometimes i reject some of his weird advances. If hes being too weird i get a little prudish. Should i just stop thinking of sexual things as being weird and just let them happen as normal?

Random nudes for the win. Send them to him while he's at work

Tits or GTFO you dumb cunt
Read rules 27-32

Attached: IMG_0807.jpg (680x794, 190K)

i guess this is easy enough, but again im not exactly sure how to take a sexy selfie. Im just not good at being sexy at all. I know he'd like to see my ass, but I know he likes my boobs. But i cant do it without being awkward

>too weird i get a little prudish
Weird, examples?

You are a faggot with a dick
Read rules 27-32
Anyone that continues to reply to you is just a newfag that likes to talk to traps

He wants to lick my asshole first off. And he wants me to sit on his face, which we tried but his face hurt my butt. Im not sure how to sit properly.

im really a biological female believe it or not. Id post pics but my webcam is shit and my phone aint fancy.

Has your boyfriend sucked your dick or do you just fuck him with it

Lmao you're not supposed to actually sit on him he won't be able to lick anything. Keep some elevation with your legs
>He wants to lick my asshole first off.
Pretty normal when people get horny

shut the fuck up stupid bitch

im not fat dumbass

not gonna happen

not

82 replies and still no tits Yea Forums is so disappointing

shut up asshole

games up

OP here. I was a man all along. My gf found the thread. abandon ship lololololol
no just kidding. i made this thread in her honor. Be nice. shes a newfag lololololol

Attached: anus.png (240x165, 20K)

Watch girls in pron. Become pron.

Oh wow, I could have never guessed.

Attached: 1563154758993.jpg (492x449, 48K)

I would kill MANY things just to get my wife to do this.

u r smrt

oh what a surprise.
but the advice is still valid, so i hope you two enjoy yourselves (even if your girlfriend is just your hand with some lotion)

Let me guess, she's started to end the sex tap?

his girlfriend is not just his hand so fuck off

Hey newfags THIS IS WHY WE HAVE THE TITS OR GTFO RULE. Because fucking assholes like OP get to roleplay off our expense.

there is no sex tap

>even if your girlfriend is just your hand with some lotion
You know it's true

Attached: laugh.gif (160x158, 466K)

>2019
>phone ain't fancy
the cheapest of the cheap can take a pic and put it on your pc. dont need the latest model to take nudes.

Ahh sorry to hear that user, though to be fair if you're under the age of 30 I don't really feel too bad for you since you've got the internet to show you that sex stops after the wedding day.

girly only reply to the posts that are relevant. Go through and read the whole thread. Yes this is your bf lol Theres LOTS of GOOD ADVICE you should see

Attached: HFA.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Stop bumping this damn asshole

shut up asshole. you are not getting a picture of my tits. so you GTFO!!!!!!!!!! op is not an asshole. he is not roleplaying. i tolf him to make the thread for me because clearly you people are stupid bitch assholes who dont know how to be nice.

whoa geez girly. calm down that potty mouth.

his girlfriend which is me is not just his hand so shut the fuck up right now!!!!!!

>the admitted catfishing newfag tells me to get off this board
HOLY FUCK I take it back. This was all worth it, women are a an insanely bad joke.

Attached: laughter.jpg (258x245, 12K)

he nor am i going to post my nudes so GTFO

That wasn't me but we fuck a few times a week but I put in all the work, not so bad hella ab workout. Not many blowjobs though, pretty sure she thinks they make her seem slutty or something.

i am reading it and i have seen the advice

damn gurl pump dem brakes now ya hear

women are not an insanely bad joke but you are.clearly you dont know how to treat a woman

I wasn't talking about this mystery chick, I wanna see that hard dick son.

Suuureeeee buddy

Attached: laughing.gif (220x220, 1003K)

Well glad to hear that.

take it to heart. These people care about your wellbeing.

females are pretty funny girly. u r so silly
>pic related
why do you always smack me when i do this/?

Attached: smells.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Spiderman kill this thread, I'm sick of this roastie.

Awwwww did he hurt your feelings roastie.

shut up. there is no roastie going on here!!!

NOPE

Clearly you are not a woman

i told you to stop replying lol its only going to get you more upset girly. Just chill and take it with a grain of salt.

Attached: avin a laff.jpg (720x366, 53K)

you will learn this over time

oh yes i am a girl

people on here need to learn to be more respectful and nice and not be assholes

I think its time for Spiderman

Attached: IMG_0808.jpg (500x357, 26K)

But it's fun. At this point it's just a bunch of shitposting. What I do best.

YES YES YES

Attached: IMG_0809.jpg (360x240, 70K)

Attached: IMG_0810.jpg (480x360, 18K)

No, no it's not.

Attached: Lamborghini-Newport-Beach-Supercar-Show-13.jpg (650x390, 81K)

Attached: vision-szr_100365711_m.jpg (640x403, 78K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

DICKS EVERYWHERE

Attached: Orange FLame Bentley Continental GT.jpg (600x397, 52K)

I've got the fastest post in the west.

Attached: 6902643-beautiful-orange-car-wallpaper.jpg (1920x1200, 278K)

Attached: IMG_0811.jpg (500x368, 56K)

Attached: Orange-Connected-Cars-2-e1483524899592-770x285.jpg (770x285, 72K)

Attached: orange-cars-920-15.jpg (920x690, 76K)

Attached: orange-cars-920-10.jpg (920x701, 49K)

Attached: orange-cars-920-12.jpg (920x690, 114K)

Attached: 898593c4eadca5253a2f02bbc541ca92.jpg (736x492, 238K)

Attached: 90950338.jTBo6nyk.techart_gtsreet_bbslm.jpg (855x575, 120K)

Attached: big_thumb_3e949ea84f1df923993819ccb96c38ac.jpg (736x414, 69K)

Keep up Spidy, shit thread into the ground

Attached: the-fast-and-the-furious-tokyo-drift-car-of-the-day-veilside-rx-7-20060613025623300.jpg (460x305, 30K)

Attached: 2013-mclaren-12c-gt3-01.jpg (1600x1080, 197K)

Attached: orange-car.jpg (854x475, 116K)

DEEPTHROAT. learn how

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Pool's closed buddy pack it up and go home.

Attached: image_495_resize.jpg (580x435, 83K)

Attached: McLaren-M6-GT1.jpg (850x638, 82K)

Attached: 1defe88117924427a841ff12e680ff2f.jpg (1000x666, 407K)

cook for him wearing only an apron

Attached: Jews.webm (325x179, 205K)

You stupid or something this thread is done and over with.

Attached: 17512b4fe7a48fcba4b9c1f9d815bb52.jpg (800x600, 425K)

Attached: IMG_0812.jpg (620x422, 67K)

Attached: 459d47ca46e22d6c76532f651d3f6496.jpg (400x300, 114K)

2. orange cars

Attached: APP-Racing-Mustang1.jpg (1000x667, 519K)

3. sk8

Attached: tumblr_mffrz0jj3s1rkbo6ho1_500.gif (495x249, 564K)

Attached: IMG_0813.jpg (471x341, 38K)

truth be told

4. eat a dick

Attached: 1552776001186.gif (400x273, 950K)

This. Make him feel like you live and die for his cock. Call it his cock. Tell him you love his cock.

Attached: IMG_0815.jpg (500x360, 27K)

All you have to do is turn your brain off and get lost in the moment. Doing what feels good isn't a higher function process. Just let go and relax.

Attached: IMG_0816.jpg (700x490, 44K)

Attached: IMG_0817.jpg (544x400, 72K)

Attached: IMG_0818.jpg (640x477, 29K)

Attached: IMG_0819.jpg (500x333, 47K)