I've been catfishing my friend for about a month...

I've been catfishing my friend for about a month. he thinks he's talking to a cute girl that shares a lot of his interests but i'm feeling pretty bad about it now. Not sure why I even started this, I've seen my friends dick now. Should I just stop, or come up with an excuse for why 'she' doesn't want to talk any more?

Attached: ollie7.jpg (800x1067, 607K)

Just come out to him and fuck his asshole already.

>Should I just stop, or come up with an excuse for why 'she' doesn't want to talk any more?
you should kill yourself not even joking

Keep going and get some freebies in the meantime.
Then sneakily show off your new items to said friend.

Why?

Post his dick

slowly get him used to the idea that your a trans and eventually meet with him in full girl mode, then have him fuck your boipussi

This

Attached: 185458301.jpg (1823x2376, 558K)

>friend

Attached: 1560991775757.jpg (715x748, 222K)

He's actually pretty athletic

but I want him to fuck my ass instead

This

>Continue talking to him as the girl
>Over time come out to your friend as a trap
>As the girl initiate meeting in real life as a date
>Just before meeting have the girl text him saying "there's something I should tell you and I hope you'll accept it I'm a trap"
>Have da sex

This will obviously be harder if you have catfished him with pictures of a random girl beforehand

If you need any trap passing advice I'm sure there are many people willing to help you achieve the rightful goal of getting fucked in the ass by your friend. Don't go overboard with makeup or anything

I actually do wear panties and stockings a lot under my pants when I’m out with him. But my face is pretty ugly

>disguise as this woman he thinks you are
>arrange for a meetup at his place for sexytime with lights off
>as you enter his door say nothing
>get on your knees and suck his dick
>let him cum in your ass
>turn the lights back on and yell
"fucking pranked bro! now you are gay!"
and now he is gay, just like you OP

Stop larping please.
I'd never pass and I'm not into that anyway

No I think I’m just going to have settle with fapping to his cock picks he sends. He’s not gay or dumb and I’m really fat and ugly

Dude how sad is it you're larping as OP? Lmao

this is probably cp based on the age of OP

kek
good one user

LUL OP IS GAY

I've never even said my age. He's 27 you moron

>spending your free time catfishing a friend to see his dick
what a busy life you must have mr. 27 year old, glad to see your priorities are gay oops i mean straight

Well I’m willing to do more for him than just fap to his cock pics. I’ll put out. I want him to fuck me I just know that’s not possible.

it is possible, if you are honest with him
it's not possible, if you constantly lie to him and suppress your emotion and feelings

if i want a chocolate bar from the shop, do i sit at home hoping it will appear in front of me? do i prank call the shop and ask them if they have a chocolate bars for sale for cute girls? no, i go to the fucking shop, grab that chocolate bar, pay for it and then shove it up my ass! go get your fucking chocolate bar user

Are you retarded? Just block him. He has no idea who you really are, keep it that way.

chocolate bar kek he’s a white guy though. Maybe my chances would be better if he was a chocolate guy they like the big booties. I did have a black guy fuck me once.

Ok

you need to get one question answered and then stop wasting your own time if it's not the answer you want

>is he bi/gay/curious

there are plenty more guys out there who would love to fuck your big ass, investing all of your time and energy into this one guy isn't going to lead anywhere unless he is bi/gay/curious

That's some larping fag.
I'm OP and I've deleted the app I was using to talk to him