Instead of useless moralfag internet wars over whether that guy or that thot is the bigger piece of human shit-- this...

Instead of useless moralfag internet wars over whether that guy or that thot is the bigger piece of human shit-- this Bianca situation should be yet another violent wake-up call to people from all ends that:
>Gender relations are severely deteriorating. This is going to penetrate the upcoming generations intensely, along with tons of other unrelated factors..

>The push of slut culture and "easy money" is negatively influencing young girls, rather than empowering them as the majority pretends. We're also stirring up women's natural instincts of "manipulate and use" from very early ages now; with the most extreme reactions being situations like Bianca getting whored out online for years, and eventually murdered by someone she emotionally abused.

>Families are falling apart everywhere and shitting out mentally dysfunctional citizens (especially those with no decent father present). People are severely alienated from each other, including their own families, and have no one to open up to aside from maybe doctors/psychologists/etc. who can't truly help, and likely only give'a fuck about their next check like everyone else.
Not to mention, all these mommy and daddy issues with zoomers.. It's clearly fueling this rising B-D-S-M culture where girls are turned on both by being abused, and abusing their male orbiters; as all these modern "males" who lack any legitimate masculine/leadership qualities are very desperate for any scrap of pseudo-affection.
Male zoomers will pay hundreds to freeloaders who constantly demean the working class, even just for a single toe photograph. This is only natural though, as physical affection is a necessary element for most people, and most people have not received enough of it from childhood -- present day. To make things even more sad- this issue could be substituted for more efficiently if actual prostitutes weren't seemingly on the decline.

Attached: Bianca Devins (2).jpg (600x314, 36K)

>We're apparently living in a society set up so poorly that all the millenials feel the need to snort rails, are dying rapidly, are severely lonely, are physically/mentally deteriorating while very young, and have zero purpose.

Realizing how dystopian this shit is getting doesn't only apply to these situations of women/incels/whatever.
Quite frankly, absolutely everything's a fucking disaster, as it has been all through time. It is just much worse than it even should be for a period of vast knowledge and technology, due to our constant neglect & greed.
The fact we've fallen so far only fuels the nihilism in our youth even more, as it seems there's no worthwhile way to make it out. Why even put effort into anything aside selfish capitalism and blind pleasure chasing at that point?
Niggas wanna focus on "murder [or etc.] is morally reprehensible", but never wanna focus on the specific factors that drive people to be careless, numb, and animalistic. If you actually wanna make a difference, you've gotta observe and change. We'll never improve much from this point anyway, though..

TL;DR - World Is A Fuck

What really grinds my gears Is that most dont even care they're just like "haha fuck bitches get money fagit" no sense of empathy just a huge contest to see who's living the better life.

Attached: AFEF7FE2-187B-43F7-87E0-F757DE2D49DE.png (419x559, 482K)

>Instead of useless moralfag internet wars over whether that guy or that thot is the bigger piece of human shit-- this Bianca situation should be yet another violent wake-up call to people from all ends that:
>>Gender relations are severely deteriorating. This is going to penetrate the upcoming generations intensely, along with tons of other unrelated factors..
>>The push of slut culture and "easy money" is negatively influencing young girls, rather than empowering them as the majority pretends. We're also stirring up women's natural instincts of "manipulate and use" from very early ages now; with the most extreme reactions being situations like Bianca getting whored out online for years, and eventually murdered by someone she emotionally abused.
>>Families are falling apart everywhere and shitting out mentally dysfunctional citizens (especially those with no decent father present). People are severely alienated from each other, including their own families, and have no one to open up to aside from maybe doctors/psychologists/etc. who can't truly help, and likely only give'a fuck about their next check like everyone else.
> Not to mention, all these mommy and daddy issues with zoomers.. It's clearly fueling this rising B-D-S-M culture where girls are turned on both by being abused, and abusing their male orbiters; as all these modern "males" who lack any legitimate masculine/leadership qualities are very desperate for any scrap of pseudo-affection.
>Male zoomers will pay hundreds to freeloaders who constantly demean the working class, even just for a single toe photograph. This is only natural though, as physical affection is a necessary element for most people, and most people have not received enough of it from childhood -- present day. To make things even more sad- this issue could be substituted for more efficiently if actual prostitutes weren't seemingly on the decline.
NICE BLOGPOST FAGGOT!!!

Both of these are actually very well thought out and intriguing posts and I genuinely commend you both for them as they have given me a decent amount of insight on the information I have already gathered myself, it’s nice to see great minds working alike. HOWEVER as per Yea Forums rules, your both massive fucking faggots.

Anyone have the pics?

>especially those with no decent father present
this is honestly such an issue these days

Wait if I said it’s nice to see great minds working alike and I’m implying myself as one of those great minds and I also called you guys faggots so that must make me a ....faggot.

Attached: C7B9C8CD-0FF7-4F6A-BCBB-3A1E7793F719.jpg (812x854, 74K)

What needs to happen is that there needs to be a movement of more traditional values. We must convince our friends, family, everybody that this hedonistic bullshit is not the way to live. If you have younger siblings (brothers, cousins, etc.) push them toward this traditionalist way of life.
I realize that this is the same tactic used by the degenerates but the adults have already been contaminated and unwilling to break the lie that they’re living.
A real movement must be started, or our people and civilization will die.

Any Bianca nudes?

True

I strongly agree to everything you said user.
It reminded me of an article I read quite a time ago, about the disappearance of the western civilization (something around the lines of "this is every civilizations ever, by analyze them you get a pattern, and the west is very close to the end" or something like that)

We also need a meeting place so we can establish our values and rhetoric.

This. Traditional values kept society relatively civil and I've witnessed this first hand in the soviet union. People accepted that they had roles to play and responsibilities to uphold to make sure that they and their children didn't grow up with degeneracy.

Wow, I though it was just me thinking how degenerate the world has become.. I felt like I was losing my mind. I had a hunch that people on here would understand me, but seeing it wrote out like that by someone else's hand is refreshing. Nice one, lads

gg jew media

>your
You're*
HAHAHAHA LOOKS LIKE I WIN THIS ARGUMENT KIDDO
WHO IS THE FAGGOT NOW???
NICE TRY

I blame social media. They may be an easy target, but they appeal to the worst qualities in young women. They reinforce negative, shallow behaviors and its just going to get worse. These tech companies have billions of users, make billions of dollars in profit, and donate millions to politicians and governments around the world. Parents dont care or are too busy with worklife. Im fully blackpilled over it.

Bump

so sad to see that such a meaningful thread dies because of lack of interest.

was a good read though

Read The Third Industrial Revolution. I think there is a way out.

Honk honk

Attached: 60432FEC-C248-4813-A6AB-2F74065457E6.jpg (654x670, 252K)

Thank you, you've summarized exactly what I've been trying to put into words in various threads over the past few days.

You'd think this would be a wake up call to how fucked things are getting, how internet culture is ruining an entire generation of young women and young men, but I have a bad feeling it's only going to get worse. The articles will come out lambasting incels, marginalizing them further, even here in these threads it keeps getting tossed around for no good reason. The incel types will just have more hatefuel for their twisted fantasies.

Social media and new media will make plenty of money off of this story, and it will only divide us more. Same shit is happening at the political level too. I get called a Nazi on a regular basis - I'm Mexican FFS.

This shit is rapidly getting out of hand.

I know some people will get mad about this but perhaps all of this degeneracy is because of the decline of Christianity and distain for religion in general.

Thanks for that. Well said.

The new religion is progressivism, and it actively encourages all of the above shit OP mentioned.

So I don't think you're entirely off base.

I'm afraid that we've went and allowed a setup in our world where a small amount of people have control. All the degeneracy is by design I'm sure.

It definitely has a large part in it since Christianity (among other religions) kept people in check for the longest time

Lets also not forget that young women in this day and age are being raised to hate men.
The men who are naturally stronger and more protective than women, have begun to feel neglected by society and are therefore beginning to legitimately see women as nothing more than something to fuck.
Genuine affection for someone is dying, men and women everywhere are competing with each other to see who can fuck the most people, it’s no longer about raising a family because no one feels like they can afford it.

OP here again, niggas. Traditional values aren't totally the answer.

All that Christian bullshit is still a delusional matrix distraction, and people only turn back at these things in glory because they're desperate for any sort of moral reinforcement and "identity". Same thing when it comes to autistic Neo-Nazi ideologies. I don't care for bibles and mashed potatoes, nor do I care for dictatorships.

I think it'd be better to enforce a culture of morality and ascended consciousness without it being a culture of taking ancient tall tales literally. Our problem is we got no purposes, and turning to a "God" figure isn't gonna fix this. Our cold consumerist culture is the issue, which reinforces our negative shallow cave-age natures, as random user stated. Israel-infiltrated capitalist culture is probably our worst issue.

Attached: Embrace Tradition (African Edition).png (463x704, 645K)

The Diversity Industrial Complex

Can you imagine being as fucking retarded as OP or the other faggots in this thread. Nothing any you guys said was deep, interesting, or insightful. Just the same rehashed "society was better back in the day". Go back to posting Boomer memes on Facebook you boring hack.
If you guys want to head society an hero today. A few less idiots in the world would do us all a little good.

This is why eastern religious practices are seen as more peaceful than the likes of Islam or Christianity, because they don’t worship an actual god but an ideology

You clearly don’t know how to read for jack shit, go back to class naptimes over little Johnny

i blame social media as a whole
all this shit started with myspace
pre myspace, shit wasn't as bad as it is now
nuke all social media back to the stone age and put us all back into the AIM era and i bet things would revert back to what they once were
and I'm lumping youtube in this as well
social media has been an increasingly negative plague on humanity since it's inception

check out the edgy little piss drinking sissy faggot over here boys
he's the future and we're the old dinosaurs who can't relate to modernity
pity he doesn't even realize how much of a broken faggot he really is

Missing the point, but I'm not surprised because the other threads are full of people like you.

Religion is what drives a lot of global pain and chaos to begin with. Look at the Middle East.

I think the main issues here in America is the lack of close social and physical relationships. We are very alienated and hostile, even with our own families as stated before. Our institutions are also fucking failures and focus more on obedience/punishment, rather than building up productive, happy citizens. We literally drain our children's mental health very early on, depriving them of decent sleep for 12-13 school years, just so they can have their time wasted as boomers attempt to social engineer them. Then they're assed out by age 17 with no career direction, no passions, no skills, and end up like Bianca or Brandon. American culture is entirely unhealthy! Our food/drinks, the way we socialize people, the way we handle conflicts like addictions/crime, our system of law, our healthcare, our toxic family structure, the fact we give Jews so much influence to the point that every baby boy has their dick mutilated at birth, and much more. -OP

Attached: Dh9iwhQVQAEDNe1.jpg (1200x1185, 122K)

Yes but it’s going to be a lot harder to just change their values. In a perfect world, we would be able to do what you are saying but it’s probably going to be easier to get people back into a religion (like Christianity) because it gives people forgiveness, still teaches good values, and is going to be easier for the weaker people to get into.

>Create a new religion

If Satanist faggots can garner a Church following, and if there's a religion literally based around Sonic The Hedgehog himself..
Then what's stopping a new intellectual movement from growing?
If anything, it'd be a better idea, as the past ideologies you traditionalists cling to for comfort have a ton of negative connotations in the modern normie's brain, and lean toward some generally silly ideas to begin with.
All these retarded existing factions have a million fucking variants to top it all off, and are actively being ((infiltrated)) by ideas that make said ideologies even worse.
We're in living a time where we have militant edgelord Neo-Nazis going head to head with other Neo-Nazis who are Christian despite Hitler denouncing religion, who also believe said edgelords are legitimately vampiric blood-sucking demon spawn Jews who worship an evil red man in the ground. On the flip side of that fuck fest, you have people who willingly castrate themselves laughing at it all.

Attached: 1342212538_charleshamilton.jpg (750x750, 47K)

Literally this. The answer isn’t working our way backwards it’s moving forward.

This.

Slut culture and easy money wouldn’t exist if lame guys didn’t support them financially. They people paying these women are the real problem. If there’s no money, there’s no market.

Obviously the rise in these betas is also the result of these aforementioned issues, just like these sluts.

This. Cant blame the thots, truly. If I could get paid just to exist with tits and a low cut shirt, I would. The real problem is the sad fucks throwing NEETbux at them.

back to square 1. Lame simp niggas exist because they have never had a long lasting trustful relationship and now they are desperate for any kind of female attention. And women nowadays are taught from the beginning to use these betas instead of actually forming families.
Tbh I don't see any answer to this situation. This is how our civilization is gonna end.

Lol imagine having so much Cheetos dust on your finger it slips and closes all your my little pony hentai so you angrily screech at a thread you didn't read. Thanks to you we don't have to imagine it

has Yea Forums ever considered that they are mixing online with irl and that not all people are this bad? but since you're on Yea Forums you see a very narrow view of the world, of all the negativity and horrors of the world, and of course, that breeds more negativity. watch Fox news for all your news and you get a warped sense of the world, same thing for Yea Forums.
>my neighbor is super nice
>so is my gf
>so is my entire family
>most people I meet are generally nice, and they remind me to save humanity because they're not all as rotten as the media portrays them to be, there's a lot of really good people out there, but they're notnoften looking for validation, or featured on news, because bad news gets more clicks. and you know why you don't see that Yea Forums? because you live in this narrow microscope of a website, and you have fooled yourself into thinking that's reality.

I've never even posted on Yea Forums Yea Forums before this incel/thot drama. I came here to see what was going on.

Your marginal exceptions don't disqualify any of the problems I've outlined for this thread. I'm glad you're at least not trapped in the same hell that myself and most people are.

Fuck you nigger, we’ve been killin each other for bajillions of years. Fags kill themselves over sluts all the time. And sluts get killed by faggots just as much. It’s the circle of life

Simply accepting things makes you a faggot, nigger. What if we accepted shitting in the woods as the circle of life and never bothered to invent toilets? You'd have a shitty asshole thanks to a lack of human effort. Faggots killing themselves over sluts is mere nature, but it's definitely preventable without all forms of common decency declining.